General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Michael Owen to join MAN UTD !!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2009 | 01:38 AM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Mr Brannen
Are you out of your fucking mind Chris?Ive never seen someone so dis-interested in what he was doing more so then when I was watching that cunt, mincing about in NEWCASTLES half instead of playing on the shoulder of the centre half, and to be honest he isnt THAT lethal, some of the chances he missed were an absolute disgrace considering what everyone claims him to be.

I was listening to him on SKY the other day, what about this for cheek, " well obviously I wont be re-negotiating my contract at Newcastle with what happened last season,I want to play in the Premiership so we`ll see what happens"

Erm yes Michael, you didnt do what you were paid to do and it ended up being one of the main reasons we were relegated....NOT ENOUGH FUCKIN GOALS FROM OUR MAIN STRIKERS, aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it boils my piss.

Im absoluterly staggered Ferguson is taking a gamble on him, the cunt only had the cheek to land in the middle of the racetrack in his helicopter last week at the Northumberland plate!!!!!!

This is a Premiership related thread so you're not allowed an opinion.
Old 04-07-2009 | 11:12 AM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

I hope he's fucking useless.

Not many liverpool or man u fans would join the other team.

He's a traitor and is going to get some stick at anfield

Bet he didnt want to do it but he had no other option, useless cunt.