General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Good Horror Films???

Search this Thread

Old 17-04-2010, 12:59 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........
PassionFord Gold Member (Male)

Received 147 Likes on 126 Posts

Cabin Fever was pants...

And as for Drag Me To Hell - it's a PG13! WTF do you expect from it!?!? LOL! For a PG-13, I thought they did a damn good job! Still a shit film mind, but it was always designed as a PG-13 not an R!

As for "Last House On The Left" - not a horror film, it's a revenge film. And yes, the rape scene is brutal and stark, and even left me thinking "damn". But then I watched the Craven original version and holy fuck....

I've gone a bit of a retro binge recently, starting with old/older Vampire films; Queen Of The Damned, Lost Boys, Near Dark, Interview With The Vampire, Bram Stoker's Dracula, John Carpenter's Vampires, and a couple others I haven't got round to re-watching again yet (Daywatch + Nightwatch), and then moved onto a bit of good old fashioned horror - full uncut version of the Exorcist (only ever had the video cut before now) Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer, and Session 9, and now revenge films : Irreversible, The Crow, Law Abiding Citizen, Man On Fire, Death Sentence, I Spit On Your Grave, Liam Neeson's recent film Taken is a GREAT revenge movie, as is Michael Caine's latest; Harry Brown (and likewise, Eastwood's EPIC "Gran Torino", which could well be considered a revenge movie in many repsects)
Old 17-04-2010, 02:25 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

i've seen mirrors, but it was late at night and i can't rmember much about it