General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

croft.......................

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2009, 09:10 PM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by col cos1

i could of been fukn working the weekend,lost a fortune,due to what?????????

unfortunately due to one of your mates not respecting anyone including his own mates
Old 11-06-2009, 09:11 PM
Mr RS500
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

clair no i wont keep quiet i done nothing wrong end of

i never brought nor lit any fireworks

attention seeking????????

i could of been fukn working the weekend,lost a fortune,due to what?????????
Well ask the persons involved who actually did it to refund you then

if you didnt want to say who it was then why expect the Dand D group to pay

Sorry Col but the persons involved caused you the shit nobody else
Old 11-06-2009, 09:11 PM
Rex Kramer
Danger Seeker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by **Claire**
Right I'm going to say this only once again and then maybe you will get the message.....

IF YOU KNEW WHO IT WAS YOU HAD AMPLE TIME TO TELL THE ORGANISERS WHO IT WAS!! YOU CHOSE NOT TO, YOU WERE UP AT 2am, YOU KNEW WHO IT WAS!!

You could have saved yourself from being kicked out by telling the truth and letting all involved know who it was. YOUR JUST AS GUILTY!!

Old 11-06-2009, 09:14 PM
col cos1
BANNED
BANNED

i know this too but it wasent anyone that was camping with us
Old 11-06-2009, 09:15 PM
Rex Kramer
Danger Seeker

i know this too but it wasent anyone that was camping with us
So wheres the problem naming them? Not just you but any of your group.
Old 11-06-2009, 09:18 PM
col cos1
BANNED
BANNED

they already know

clare just said so
Old 11-06-2009, 09:19 PM
Csm
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Just name them as im running oot of hob nobs reading this
Old 11-06-2009, 09:20 PM
Rex Kramer
Danger Seeker

If they know it sounds like they were told afterwards which is no good to anyone.
Old 11-06-2009, 09:22 PM
brad
PassionFord Post Troll

was it them pesky chuckle brothers again ?
Old 11-06-2009, 09:25 PM
Rex Kramer
Danger Seeker

To me, to you

Old 11-06-2009, 09:28 PM
col cos1
BANNED
BANNED

look,the officials obvoiusly asked the group who it was,promptly told get these guys out,and keep the noise down,we dont all want to have to go

we made for easy fall guys
Old 11-06-2009, 09:32 PM
The Youth.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 55 Likes on 53 Posts

col enough people on here have got it right already, you knew who it was and you have stated it's not your place to say, bollocks, when does it become your place to say, say for example if someone was killed by a firework it would you have told the organisers who it was then?
you were asked a simple question who was it you refused to say... WRONG ANSWER!

as said by clive this is the second year running we have been woken from our sleep in the early hours whilst on track both days, it's dangersous to be driving a car when tired especially on a track..respect would have been nice

steve

Last edited by The Youth.; 11-06-2009 at 09:35 PM.
Old 11-06-2009, 09:35 PM
stuarth
PassionFord Regular

fuck sake there all adults, its like been at school, if the guilty person doesnt owen up bla bla get a grip, the guilty person only should be chucked out, it cost alot of money for that kind of weekend away,somebodys up there own arse fuck them col
Old 11-06-2009, 09:38 PM
The Youth.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by stuarth
fuck sake there all adults, its like been at school, if the guilty person doesnt owen up bla bla get a grip, the guilty person only should be chucked out, it cost alot of money for that kind of weekend away,somebodys up there own arse fuck them col
how could they do that they didn't know who it was hence they removed the group of people involved. they made the right decision get over it.

steve
Old 11-06-2009, 09:39 PM
blacky.
BANNED
BANNED

was it

Old 11-06-2009, 09:42 PM
ESCYSCOTT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

if this gets locked or removed,il have my answer
Well clearly aimed at me then Col.........

I won't be deleting or locking this thread because your digging yourself into a bigger hole mate!!

As for what happened.......the people who were asked to leave were the people who were up at 2:30am!! Regardless of who set off the fireworks, YOU WERE ALL INVOLVED AS YOU'S WERE ALL AWAKE AT THE TIME!!

I for one, hand on heart will apologise to everyone else on that field that was camping as the extra tickets for the group stand were "Blagged" through myself and Darren after I had already sorted everyone elses out and I will accept responsibilty for the fact that I should have just said NO and not sent them.

BUT,

I will NOT apologise for ejecting you in the morning.
I will NOT be refunding any monies to you or anyone involved in the incident.

WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN THAT CAMPSITES ARE FOR CAMPING IN WITH TENTS...........NOT FOR SETTING OFF FIREWORKS, GETTING PISSED UP AND THINKING IT'S FUNNY TO DRIVE YOUR CAR AND ARSE AROUND IN IT AND WHY DO PEOPLE NEED TO STAY AWAKE GETTING MORTAL DRUNK TILL STUPID O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING!!!!!!!!

FFS, Every year we have issues from a minority of people that are hell bent on going that one step too far and spoiling it for everyone else!!!!!

COL, You were the one that PM'd me to get the extra tickets for you and your mates who coincidently were the ones involved and the ones ejected so YOU are as responsible as the rest even if you didn't light the fuckin fireworks!!!!!

As for your refund!!! Do you and your pals want to have a whip round to fix the damage to the S1 that you's shot a firework at!!!! I VERY MUCH DOUBT IT!!!!!

MY NUMBER MATE, 07717 280942!!!!!

PHONE ME ABOUT IT IF YOU WANNA HEAR IT FROM MY MOUTH MATE BECAUSE YEAR ON YEAR I GET SICK OF PEOPLE DOING SHIT LIKE THIS AND THINKING WE'RE IN THE WRONG BY DEALING WITH IT!!!!!!

We are having to sort out the damage this year to the car!

Last year when the Audi was crashed into at 5am by some dickheads it cost the whole weekends Charity money to fix his car!!!

PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME THAT I'M NOT DELUDED IN THE FACT THAT WE DID THE RIGHT THING BY EJECTING THE PEOPLE WHO WERE INVOLVED!!!

I'm just thankful we aren't dealing with a kid lying in hospital with 3rd degree burns from their tent catching on fire as that would have been the end of all these shows as the RSOC liability insurance payout on that would have crippled the club and destroyed the scene for what 99% of us all have come to love and enjoy!!

Sorry for the disorganised rant but I've just finished work to come into reading this and I'm a bit pissed off to say the least!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-06-2009, 09:45 PM
col cos1
BANNED
BANNED

steve i feel what you have said is very correct

but realistacally the group covered it up to save themselves and let us get thrown out

stuarth your right also
Old 11-06-2009, 09:52 PM
stuarth
PassionFord Regular

yes fireworks are dangerous and could of ended worse but its all about fun , who desides when some 1 should be sleeping 4?
Old 11-06-2009, 09:52 PM
col cos1
BANNED
BANNED

scott i appreciate the fact you and darren sorted out passes for us i really do and i felt really bad especially for darren as i seen in his face sun morning when i seen him,cause it wasent his fault atal

but i dont believe im digging myself a hole when i enjoy coming to these shows and always will do,for everyone to think when they see our cars and think..............THATS THE TROUBLE MAKERS when we clearly did have a good time and stay up late but to take blame for something we never done im not willing to accept
Old 11-06-2009, 09:55 PM
col cos1
BANNED
BANNED

the west of scotland rsoc got the blame last year when some english people crashed into someones car late on ,just because they were up latest????????????

its all too easy to pass the buck

il phone you tomorrow scott
Old 11-06-2009, 09:59 PM
westus1
Advanced PassionFord User

but do you not think its a bit unfair that colin was kicked out when he hadn't actualy did anything wrong himself,
i know what you are saying about he should have told you's who it was,
but that just isn't the way it works up here, if you stuck somebody in(even if its just for something daft like this) you'd get murdered or at least a damn good kicking,
now i wasn't there so dont start going crazy at me i'm just saying that from the way i see it theres 2 sides to the story, and to me it seems that both sides were in the wrong at some point

Last edited by westus1; 11-06-2009 at 10:02 PM.
Old 11-06-2009, 10:04 PM
col cos1
BANNED
BANNED

fireworks are for fukn idiots,and yes of course if someones tent got it it end up a tragedy

but fuk i had nothing to do with them
Old 11-06-2009, 10:05 PM
ESCYSCOTT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Col, you were given about 15mins at 2:30am to own up, you's were given about an hour in the morning to come clean about who it was but you's didn't want to "grass" on your pals!!

If you's had just said, sorry it was us/me/him and offered to pay for the damage between you's then you wouldn't be in this position now.

I also don't take kindly to being called an "English Monkey" when we organise this show for you's to enjoy and we were getting soaked on Friday setting up to have that thrown at us when we were very tired, wet and deservedly VERY pissed off!

As for the WOS group being banned for 2009, that really doesn't concern you as to why they were banned but I assure you it wasn't just for what you have been led to believe. I recieved an apology from them last year and they took their ban after me speaking with Davey on the phone about the reasons and recieving it in writing from them.

I could name and shame who did set off the fireworks and who told me who it was but feel it would be better either coming from the culprit himself or just left alone for the C+E group to sort out as they have assured us they are.
Old 11-06-2009, 10:06 PM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by westus1
but do you not think its a bit unfair that colin was kicked out when he hadn't actualy did anything wrong himself,
i know what you are saying about he should have told you's who it was,
but that just isn't the way it works up here, if you stuck somebody in(even if its just for something daft like this) you'd get murdered or at least a damn good kicking,
now i wasn't there so dont start going crazy at me i'm just saying that from the way i see it theres 2 sides to the story, and to me it seems that both sides were in the wrong at some point
i wasnt there either and im not taking sides at all,but the way i see it,the group were excluded as the one who did it was among them even if they didnt come forward. as they werent pin pointed the whole group got evicted making sure the culprit did leave.

i think thats the jist anyway
Old 11-06-2009, 10:06 PM
The Youth.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

yes fireworks are dangerous and could of ended worse but its all about fun , who desides when some 1 should be sleeping 4?

when a small group of people are keeping the rest of the field awake, do you know how noisey a small group of drunk people in the middle of a field are?

steve
Old 11-06-2009, 10:08 PM
ESCYSCOTT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

fireworks are for fukn idiots,and yes of course if someones tent got it it end up a tragedy

but fuk i had nothing to do with them
Then why did you sort out passes for them if you had nothing to do with them???
Old 11-06-2009, 10:09 PM
stuarth
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by ESCYSCOTT
Col, you were given about 15mins at 2:30am to own up, you's were given about an hour in the morning to come clean about who it was but you's didn't want to "grass" on your pals!!

If you's had just said, sorry it was us/me/him and offered to pay for the damage between you's then you wouldn't be in this position now.

I also don't take kindly to being called an "English Monkey" when we organise this show for you's to enjoy and we were getting soaked on Friday setting up to have that thrown at us when we were very tired, wet and deservedly VERY pissed off!

As for the WOS group being banned for 2009, that really doesn't concern you as to why they were banned but I assure you it wasn't just for what you have been led to believe. I recieved an apology from them last year and they took their ban after me speaking with Davey on the phone about the reasons and recieving it in writing from them.

I could name and shame who did set off the fireworks and who told me who it was but feel it would be better either coming from the culprit himself or just left alone for the C+E group to sort out as they have assured us they are.
english monkey lmao i could think of worse
Old 11-06-2009, 10:12 PM
ESCYSCOTT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

FUN!! Since when did endangering peoples safety become FUN!!??

Who decides when they should be asleep for?? We don't decide that whatsoever but when people are being loud, shooting fireworks, running car engines etc when EVERYONE else is asleep or at least trying to get to sleep the yes we will step in as WE ORGANISE, PAY FOR AND RUN THE EVENT!! END OF!!!!
Old 11-06-2009, 10:12 PM
righthooker
PassionFord Post Whore!!

the people fooking about where in the wrong, not the organisers.
Serves em right imo, should know better with all the noise restrictons on croft , and after the bother last year.
Stop whineing and blame the cock who was doing the shit . You could of told him to calm down and none of this would have happened.
Old 11-06-2009, 10:15 PM
westus1

Originally Posted by Bullett
i wasnt there either and im not taking sides at all,but the way i see it,the group were excluded as the one who did it was among them even if they didnt come forward. as they werent pin pointed the whole group got evicted making sure the culprit did leave.

i think thats the jist anyway
i see what your saying
but i think its unfair to throw out anybody that wasn't guilty
and col's already said that the culprit wasn't even with they're party,
so basicaly col got thrown out because he was camping close to a trouble maker,
Old 11-06-2009, 10:16 PM
ESCYSCOTT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

english monkey lmao i could think of worse
I'm sure you could pal...........you wouldn't happen to be one of the people ejected or at least know them by any chance then?
Old 11-06-2009, 10:16 PM
stuarth
PassionFord Regular

FUN!! Since when did endangering peoples safety become FUN!!??

Who decides when they should be asleep for?? We don't decide that whatsoever but when people are being loud, shooting fireworks, running car engines etc when EVERYONE else is asleep or at least trying to get to sleep the yes we will step in as WE ORGANISE, PAY FOR AND RUN THE EVENT!! END OF!!!!
beeing drunk and loud doesnt endanger peoples lifes? no excuse for fireworks as i said
Old 11-06-2009, 10:17 PM
westus1

I'm sure you could pal...........you wouldn't happen to be one of the people ejected or at least know them by any chance then?
no he bloody well wasn't as he spent sat night in bed with me all night lol
Old 11-06-2009, 10:18 PM
ESCYSCOTT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i see what your saying
but i think its unfair to throw out anybody that wasn't guilty
and col's already said that the culprit wasn't even with they're party,
so basicaly col got thrown out because he was camping close to a trouble maker,
No mate, COL organised the passes for these guys through me so he knows them and was camping with them!
Old 11-06-2009, 10:19 PM
stuarth
PassionFord Regular

no i wasnt sorry never seen col in my life, just see his point, seems a fair point 2 me
Old 11-06-2009, 10:21 PM
ESCYSCOTT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

do you only see his point as you are all Scottish that are defending him and his pals actions?
Old 11-06-2009, 10:21 PM
stuarth
PassionFord Regular

no he bloody well wasn't as he spent sat night in bed with me all night lol
i wish i could handle my drink lol
Old 11-06-2009, 10:22 PM
stuarth
PassionFord Regular

do you only see his point as you are all Scottish that are defending him and his pals actions?
i am defending col not his pals ?
Old 11-06-2009, 10:23 PM
righthooker
PassionFord Post Whore!!

beeing drunk and loud doesnt endanger peoples lifes? no excuse for fireworks as i said
no but it makes it unpleasent for the othe hundred or so people trying to get some shutt eye befor the track day , that could be .
But at the end of the day it is fooking ignorant , you seem to have a bit of an anti english mentality ,you need to calm down.
Through these shows i have made many friends north of the boarder, shame for one dick head to start calling people english monkeys or worse as you seem to think is needed.

Should of thrown the lot out imo, would have happened to us imo
Old 11-06-2009, 10:24 PM
col cos1
BANNED
BANNED

i was takining about the rireworks not my mates scott

i hear what your saying,can you let be know then myself,fraser,rocco,craig,calum,scott are to blame for having a bit too much to drink and staying up until 2am only?