General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

croft.......................

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2009, 09:03 AM
COS 22
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just out of curiousity colin, were you in the white sapphire and walked back in and i asked you to turn around and leave ??
Old 12-06-2009, 09:09 AM
-==chunk==-
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Originally Posted by col cos1
i really liked croft but i wont be back now
it is good to hear that you wont be back at croft hope your mates dont come back to!!! the car that was hit is a good friend of mine the fire work went over my car and hit his when the lad came to see who set the fire work off nobody would say who done it!! if one of my mates had done it i would make them pay and give them a slap for taking the piss! you make me laugh that you want a refund off the durham and derbyshire groups when they will be out of pocket a couple of minutes before the car got hit my wife went to the toilet and she is 9 months pregnant you lot could of killed somebody if the fire work had hit a tent even if it hit the car another couple of inches further up it would of been through the window!!! imo i think you and your pals should be barred from all the rsoc shows cos the club does not need peole like you and your mates
Old 12-06-2009, 10:32 AM
Dingy
PassionFord Post Troll

i really liked croft but i wont be back now
Maybe we will get a good nights sleep then eh...

Question col....

If the firework had set the tent on fire and killed the person sleeping in it.....would you then shut up when asked.....

I FOOOKING DOUBT IT....

What you should have done....is....

Sorry people - got pissed - fooked about - this person damaged the car - were sorry - we will pay for the damage.

YOU THEN WOULD HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO STAY......its not difficult is it......

As for calling us english monkeys - kinell.......my gran gives out more abuse lol.....and she's dead....
Old 12-06-2009, 11:24 AM
Dingy
PassionFord Post Troll

Col - just found out its one of your mates, no wonder you didn't grass em up so apology......

2 words - one starts with f and one ends with f............

Absolutly disgusting behaviour........
Old 12-06-2009, 11:34 AM
Dingy
PassionFord Post Troll

aint it amazing when you buy tickets for ya mates that aint ya mates - this i find hilarious........

I want some for ford fair mate - can you get me some......
Old 12-06-2009, 11:35 AM
cozzycol
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by ESCYSCOTT
We are having to sort out the damage this year to the car!

Last year when the Audi was crashed into at 5am by some dickheads it cost the whole weekends Charity money to fix his car!!!:

although you shouldnt Scott, fair play in you fixing the car.

alot of other clubs would wash their hands of it and put it down to an accident.

Colin
Old 12-06-2009, 12:10 PM
r1hally
Virgin

ive just read this i cant belive no one will take any responsiblity for it! as a local group chairman if any member of our group caused this amount of grief, i myself would be so embrassed/ upset that i would ask the entire group to go home and then sort it out at the next local group meet and firstly pay for any damage caused! people could of been severly hurt/burnt through idiots ! the thing i cant get out my head about this is who goes and buys fireworks then brings them to a car show?
Old 12-06-2009, 12:29 PM
Matt_16v

What i can't get out of MY head is that this poor guy has his car damaged by a bunch of fucking chavvy little knobs messing about with fireworks like they're 13 over the local school field*, and it falls to the people who put all the time, money and effort into organising the event in the first place to fix it!!! I totally see why, you kind of take it as your responsibilty and feel gutted when something like that happens at an event you organised/were involved with, but i think it's the lowest of the low that stand by and don't offer to pay for the damage, even maybe just half?!?

Unbelievable.

* Disclaimer - I was never, or will ever be involved in setting of fireworks in the local school fields. At 27, how embarassing would it be getting caught!

Last edited by Matt_16v; 12-06-2009 at 12:33 PM.
Old 12-06-2009, 12:54 PM
stevenebm
post whore

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

english monkeyssorry but im having to laugh to myself thinking about drunken scots shouting that.shit about the car tho
Old 12-06-2009, 01:24 PM
bstuff
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

thats terrible i would ban you from all events i wonder what you would say if someone elses group mates did that to your car
Old 12-06-2009, 02:07 PM
DazS1Turbo
Advanced PassionFord User

I cant belive you've got the brass front to come on here and ask for a refund, and to lie about the ladd not being a mate is unreal, should have just held your hands up at the time.

You sound like a Ned and have the morals of a ned by the looks of it.

Clown
Old 12-06-2009, 02:47 PM
thebigyin
BANNED
BANNED

dont look good for the scots lads IF it was one of the op,s pals, getting pissed up and being loud at 2am is just typical ignorant drunk cunt behaviour , BUT whoever went and bought fireworks to go to a car show is just a chavvy neddy cunt, the fucker in question owes the man with the damaged car an apology and the cash for the repair.
Old 12-06-2009, 02:57 PM
JC

i was at croft heared about the car
the way i see it is
i dont think any one went to cause trouble or damadge a car ,a mixture of drink banter and fireworks and 2 am, all made for a mishap ,
a gang of lads with ale down them having a laff in a freindly enviorment is to me acceptable(and i dont drink)even at 2am providing they have left school
feel sorry for the lad whos car it is also feel sorry for the members sent home whoom missed a good show due to no fault of there own
if i had have done it i would have just apologized and paid
as for people wanting to throw the name in the hat of who done it ,it is somthing i could not do ,if you were branded a grass were i came from ,that would mean big big trouble
the only way forward is easy
give the lads phone number whos car got damadge to the lad who damadged it and hope it get sorted out ,by way of payment for repairs
the dent man may get it out without paint worth a go
if the lad who damadged it does not pay or want to pay ,have a whip round
i will throw some money in
all said i had a great time
thanks to the orginizers
Old 12-06-2009, 03:00 PM
Dingy
PassionFord Post Troll

JC i agree - hard to be a grass but to lie about them not being a mate to get refund is shit - end of.

Like i said and many others - grow some balls and own up job done.....no need to be a grass then LOL
Old 12-06-2009, 03:17 PM
as355f1
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

If you don't want to grass your mate then kick the living shit out of him for causing all this grief.
Old 12-06-2009, 04:59 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Bunch of cocks what the fucks all this about? Its a car show why treat it like a piss up..FFS just go to a field and do that not where folk are sleeping in tents and peoples pride and joys are! You tools!

As for not grassing the guy up your as bad as he is! If you were all asked who it was and you all just stood there like gret big babies not saying nothing knowing who it was while he stood there saying nothing too then you all want banning from every RSOC event for life! How old are you?

Totally pathetic!
Old 12-06-2009, 05:34 PM
C4 KCB
Part of the Furniture

Default CROFT

Well im the guy with the white saph that was also ejected from croft.

I feel that the fireworks were totaly unacceptable at a car show but did in some way get involved and have made calls to people explaining my input. I wiil not take full responsibility for all the actions that contributed to people getting asked to leave as this was not all me. Clearly from the comments people are making out only im to blame!

As for paying towards the repair of the guys car, i am more than willing to pay part of the cost.

If the guy whos car it was or any rsoc commitie members would like to talk to me about the events that happend on sat night, please pm me. As i would like to try and stop any further comments based on gossip and not fact.
Old 12-06-2009, 06:14 PM
Cossy Mike
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 60 Likes on 57 Posts

If I remember rightly, camping was for MEMBERS ONLY and NO public camping so you should'nt of really been there in the first place.

Again public camping has spoiled it for the genuine members.

As for not grassing up. I think a few people already know who it was so your hardly likely to cause any hassle by repeating the same name.

Last edited by Cossy Mike; 12-06-2009 at 06:46 PM.
Old 12-06-2009, 06:16 PM
Cossy Mike
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 60 Likes on 57 Posts

Originally Posted by C4 KCB

I feel that the fireworks were totaly unacceptable at a car show but did in some way get involved and have made calls to people explaining my input. I wiil not take full responsibility for all the actions that contributed to people getting asked to leave as this was not all me. Clearly from the comments people are making out only im to blame!

As for paying towards the repair of the guys car, i am more than willing to pay part of the cost.

If the guy whos car it was or any rsoc commitie members would like to talk to me about the events that happend on sat night, please pm me. As i would like to try and stop any further comments based on gossip and not fact.
Why would you be willing to pay when you say it's not you to blame?

I was stood next to Dave when he explained it all to you and I thought it was the right decision to make.
Old 12-06-2009, 06:29 PM
**Claire**
PassionFord Post Troll

Scotts number is above in one of his posts, why don't you ring him and put your side of the story across. I'm sure he would appreciate your call.
Old 12-06-2009, 06:35 PM
**Claire**
PassionFord Post Troll

scott i will phone you tomorrow
He's still waiting.......
Old 12-06-2009, 06:39 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

deary me, i thought you lot was one big club really
Old 12-06-2009, 06:42 PM
mad dog younge

im not been funny here .but if it was my car that got damaged ,i would be doing time now....................
Old 12-06-2009, 06:43 PM
mad dog younge

as for no public camping .isnt that why we join a local group and pay the members fee .so we can camp at shows
Old 12-06-2009, 06:50 PM
**Claire**
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by mad dog younge
as for no public camping .isnt that why we join a local group and pay the members fee .so we can camp at shows
Local group members, traders and track entrants could camp, just joe public who couldn't. I think some of the tickets were blagged by non C&E scotland members so really they shouldn't have been camping or on the C&E scotland stand.
Old 12-06-2009, 07:25 PM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well donr for actually saying you were partly responsible in it.and for offering to pay towards it.

now we just need the main culprit to fess up and take the heat rather than letting his mates take all the flack. its the decent thing to do imo,otherwise he has no respect for his friends.
Old 12-06-2009, 07:26 PM
Roscco
Livin' [H]ard & Fast

Default Cheers

Sir,

Having read this thread and deciding to say nothing (i wasn't there and know nobody involved), i take my hat off to you for being the ONLY guy who was involved with the balls to put your hands up.
You've just givin' us Scots a wee pull up where so many others of us are pulling us down.
Old 12-06-2009, 07:52 PM
ESCYSCOTT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Boogie, give me a ring. I have the guys number who's car was damaged. My number is on page 3 of this thread.
Old 12-06-2009, 08:46 PM
kevin
Regular Contributor

Fook is this debate still going on!!!!!!!!!!!

All it needs is the culprit or his so called mates to own up to it
PAY FOR IT AND MOVE ON.
english monkey (kev)
Old 12-06-2009, 08:56 PM
mad dog younge

Originally Posted by ESCYSCOTT
Boogie, give me a ring. I have the guys number who's car was damaged. My number is on page 3 of this thread.
scott its only taking 5 days to own up .wtf
Old 12-06-2009, 10:16 PM
blacky.
BANNED
BANNED

this still going

thought it would have been sorted with a phone call today
Old 12-06-2009, 11:57 PM
col cos1
BANNED
BANNED

i forgot to type your number into my phone scott,got it now

and no dingy guy isnt 1 of my friends,i know him just the same as i know anyone else on here or through owners clubs

and no it wasent me trying to get back in
Old 13-06-2009, 01:29 AM
rst deany

[QUOTE=JC;4205369]i was at croft heared about the car
the way i see it is
i dont think any one went to cause trouble or damadge a car ,a mixture of drink banter and fireworks and 2 am, all made for a mishap ,
a gang of lads with ale down them having a laff in a freindly enviorment is to me acceptable(and i dont drink)even at 2am providing they have left school
feel sorry for the lad whos car it is also feel sorry for the members sent home whoom missed a good show due to no fault of there own
if i had have done it i would have just apologized and paid
as for people wanting to throw the name in the hat of who done it ,it is somthing i could not do ,if you were branded a grass were i came from ,that would mean big big trouble
the only way forward is easy

I wasnt there and i agree with this man from what i have read on this post,some peoples comments on here make me laugh.
Old 13-06-2009, 12:09 PM
meathead
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

i was there and went over with the durham group to sort this out,if the boot was on the other foot ......maybe?thousands of pounds worth of cars,peoples pride and joys im glad that i left mine in the garages overnight,you would never of expected this at a car show!like someone has already mentioned this is still goin on wtf sort it!!!
Old 13-06-2009, 12:20 PM
**Claire**
PassionFord Post Troll

There have been a few phone calls about the events of last weekend this morning and I believe that it is now being dealt with properly
Old 13-06-2009, 12:50 PM
ESCYSCOTT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

recieved calls and apologies from both Colin and Boogie this morning. Matters are being dealt with between all party's concerned.
Old 13-06-2009, 01:20 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I'm glad this is being resolved
Old 13-06-2009, 01:32 PM
stevenebm
post whore

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

i thought colin was wanting an apology not the other way round
Old 13-06-2009, 02:54 PM
col cos1
BANNED
BANNED

steven i apoligised for staying up late,being noisey,drunk

i have and will not apoligise for something i didint do

i just feel sorry for the guy whos car got hit,it looked a nice car

hopefully everything will be sorted,and an end to it
Old 13-06-2009, 04:24 PM
cozzieblackbolt
Virgin

when the car got hit the owner and a couple of others came up 2 us demanding 20 000 pound, threatning 2 rip our heads off and threatning 2 rip our tents down. 1 of our sleeping friends called them english monkeys. they then came back 4 hours later with security and threw us out, 12 people got thrown out and the drivers forced 2 drink drive, very dangerous indeed. now u know who did it and it wasnt any of us.