General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

I miss my baby!

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2009, 03:06 PM
Mr S1
Don't ask - I don't know

Received 40 Likes on 36 Posts

Steve

As I've said before I went / am still going through this with my ex. Total headfuck.

Unfortunately you have to go through the pain for it to get easier, and whilst I still have bad days there are alot less of those than good. But it takes time for that to happen.
Old 06-06-2009, 04:20 PM
brad
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You dont know me, so me giving you advice is a worthless effort . however , i allways found that a couple of days away from familiar surroundings made things so much clearer.
im sure there are people on here that would offer you the chance to have a couple of days r+r with them
Old 06-06-2009, 04:25 PM
MadMac
15K+ Super Poster!!

Seriously dude, your gonna feel like this for a while. It doesn't help she has hooked up with another bloke, that really hurts, but please, your my mate, dont do anything stupid. If you get these feelings again please please give me a call!

You have given me a helping hand out on a lot of things in the past, with my motors and things, even when I am useless at doing the DIY stuff and nearly crushed your hands once and was never able to do much to help you out that way, but I can help you with this. Just give me a call when you need to mate, I am more than happy to listen and offer advice. Talking about it to someone will help.

Seriously she aint worth it.

We will sort out a weekend for a booze up?
Old 06-06-2009, 04:53 PM
Shorty
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Steven_RW
Mate, this is not good. Everyone has put down all the sensible points already so i'll just get straight to the point.

1. You are like a rat sitting in a dark trap at the moment. You can't see a way out. That is why you are talking about all the jumping off a building etc. You can't see the solution

2. For a FACT in 'a period of time' you will NOT feel as badly as you do. That I can guarantee and I am sure that everyone on here can do to. This will be like getting released from the cage, you will see other opportunities and possibilities as the 'grief' lifts' and then you will think, 'wasn't it strange that I couldn't see those when I was stuck in the darkness'

3. You are a man, you CAN deal with feeling down for a while. We all have to and some people take longer than others. The way out is NOT to top yourself. Another quick analogy, You were lewis hamilton last year, on top of the world, all going great, feeling good, clearly defined future ahead of you. You are now lewis hamilton this year, things look SHIT, you can't see ANY chance of it getting better. Option 1, give up like a softie with no backbone, Option 2, man up, talk to your mates, keep your head screwed, cry it ALL out, keep posting up here till you have got every last bit of it out, and then buckle down to think about next years title.

That is all we can really say. It hurts like hell, you ARE strong enough to get through it, you WILL see more clearly once this hurt lifts. You will, without a doubt, have a great future ahead of you and that can be impacted by your attitude to life.

I can only wish you the best, but what you are not excepting is that you cannot see a bright future right now, but there IS one out there. You just have to paddle up a shit stream for a while till you can see your way out.

I hope you appreciate all the daft analogies.

It WILL get better, the future WILL look bright again.

Good luck

RW
I was going to say something until i read this, you said it all Steven.

Just keep your head up, look foward to the future and you will come out of this a better man, garuntee'd.

This is why I hate getting seriously involved with girls, I hate that feeling when you get screwed over, heart broke. It's been bad enough with just girlfriends. So god knows what you are going through, I really feel for you dude.

Good luck and chin up mate.
Old 06-06-2009, 05:06 PM
thebigyin
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Ollie.
Without trying to sound a bit short here but fuck sake its only a bird and your wanting to kill yourself. Get a grip and get out and find another one. If shes with someone else shes not worth it.

too true, feels shite now, WILL GET BETTER, get another one, best thing to do , been there works a treat
Old 06-06-2009, 05:29 PM
Maria.
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You have got SO many people who care for you honey.

Hope youre ok.