General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

blackpool folks,2 alsations killed a bloke earlier

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2009, 05:26 PM
RC4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default blackpool folks,2 alsations killed a bloke earlier

Hundar dödade man

Världen 02 maj 18:49
21-åringen skulle gå emellan två hundar som slogs. Då gick båda schäfrarna i stället till attack mot honom. Mannen blev så svårt skadad att hans liv inte gick att rädda, skriver Aftonbladet.

Tragedin utspelade sig i den brittiska kuststaden Blackpool i Lancashire.

dogs kill man
a 21 year old man today tried to go inbetween 2 german shepards fighting and then the dogs turned on him and his injuries where so servere they could not save him
the tragedy happened in blackpool today

r.i.p

cant see out on skynews though :-(
this peport is from sweden
Old 02-05-2009, 05:31 PM
nickscunny
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

here.....

http://www.lep.co.uk/news/Lancashire...ble.5229547.jp

some more bad news for large dog lovers.....
Old 02-05-2009, 05:45 PM
wirralphil
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

In my eyes the lad was silly going to seperate the 2 dogs, the owner should of done it.

RIP tho awful thing to happen.
Old 02-05-2009, 05:55 PM
Staffi
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 107 Likes on 96 Posts

That,s terrible.........
Old 02-05-2009, 06:41 PM
Dangerous Malcolm..
BANNED
BANNED

That's awful. I hope the owner is charged because it's no doubt his fault they're so aggressive in the first place.
Old 02-05-2009, 06:50 PM
kosman
sideways all the way!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

not being funny but why do people have problems seperating large dogs? 2 boxer dogs attacked my border collie while their owner stood there screaming and crying,1 of them got kicked in the head the other nearly got strangled by its choker chain,granted if they attacked me i would of struggled,but i wouldnt put my hand in,just kick them or smash them over the head.
Old 02-05-2009, 06:54 PM
BANNED
BANNED

dogs are like humans, everyone is different, some are bare kuckle street fighters some are frank spencer, he was unklucky, but it goes to show you should never under estimate an animal no matter what breed.

Trending Topics

Old 02-05-2009, 06:55 PM
boothy
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by kosman
not being funny but why do people have problems seperating large dogs? 2 boxer dogs attacked my border collie while their owner stood there screaming and crying,1 of them got kicked in the head the other nearly got strangled by its choker chain,granted if they attacked me i would of struggled,but i wouldnt put my hand in,just kick them or smash them over the head.
Yeh you would get a boot in wouldnt you
Old 02-05-2009, 06:56 PM
james kiely
10K+ Poster!!

Received 425 Likes on 400 Posts

fookin hell must have been a terrible sight .r.i.p
Old 02-05-2009, 07:04 PM
st3v3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If a dog has gone mental on you and tearing at you the easiest way to stop a dog from biting you is, if you get the chance, shove your hand/arm as far down its throat as possible and keep pushing, you will kill it or it will need to be sick and start to choke,either way it will back off or die.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:05 PM
kosman
sideways all the way!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by boothy
Yeh you would get a boot in wouldnt you
fookin right i did,just saw red and grabbed the fucker by its choker chain,fuckin woman shouldnt have had dogs like that off the lead if she cant control em
Old 02-05-2009, 08:43 PM
daveselwood
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Originally Posted by st3v3
If a dog has gone mental on you and tearing at you the easiest way to stop a dog from biting you is, if you get the chance, shove your hand/arm as far down its throat as possible and keep pushing, you will kill it or it will need to be sick and start to choke,either way it will back off or die.
the army used to teach that for dealing with german shepards
Old 02-05-2009, 08:51 PM
matts1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

my mate has rotties, he gets them from the rotty homes.

He was given one that was MENTAL, attacked him a couple of times and he said he was scared and knows how to handle a dog.

Was fine when he took it to work, but at home would get very aggressive, he tried his best but after a savage attack where he was lucky enought to get it by the collar and twist choking it and making it submit he decided to give it back.

They collected it and the owner of the home (a big guy) took it home, and was promptly attached and had some nasty wounds.

They had to put it down, the dog was just to dangerous.

Turns out it had come from London and the owners had been chavv'd up little sods who had been reported for mistreating it.

Guess they just turned it bad.
Old 02-05-2009, 09:33 PM
Dangerous Malcolm..
BANNED
BANNED

Yep, 99% of the time it's the owners to blame......
Old 02-05-2009, 09:45 PM
st3v3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

ive had 4 Rotties and ALL been/are very very good natured,i have one left with us now as the other 3 have died over the last 18 years or so and i can 100% gaurantee that the last one would never ever hurt anything.

For those that have read in the muppet room , you will now know i have a Dogue De Bordeaux (French Mastiff) who is turning out to be a mad as a box of frogs,in a nice way of coarse.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:35 PM
nickscunny

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Ought to bring back the Dog License and register and License all dogs kept domestic. Make dogs visit vets as compulsary, so that proper aulthorities know how they are being treated. Any signs of mistreatment then the dog will be taken from them and re-homed. I know it would be hard to police, but its sure a damn sight more than whats happening now ...

Just my two-penneth...
Old 03-05-2009, 07:14 AM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,044 Likes on 998 Posts

I love these dogs.I blame the way dogs are on the owners.
Old 03-05-2009, 07:28 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

best way to stop 2 dogs fighting is,,,,,,,,, leave them alone, one dog WILL give in and the other will stop now its discovered its the top dog

NEVER try and break them up,,,, they will carry on fighting till the top dog wins and also will fight with you aswell

i used to have a fucker of a GSD, he would always fight other dogs usually for fun even though he was a harmless fucker, owners would panic and get involved and get bit,,, usually by there own dogs might i add

i took it to bad doggy school who let he off the lead with there own doberman and another gsd,,, they all had a fight for a bit till the other 2 decided to lay down,,,, then they was all proper mates and NEVER fought again
Old 03-05-2009, 09:28 AM
timrud
BANNED
BANNED

You have to ask what is the point in big dangerous dogs. Do they make you feel hard or something??

All they are is a constant risk as you never know when it might spaz out, and they just shit everywhere (not a trait just for big dogs of course )

Pointless and dangerous.
Old 03-05-2009, 09:42 AM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

if dogs are just like humans, some good some bad why is it 99% down to the owners when they turn bad?
do you blame 99% of the parents when little johnnys turns into murderers or rapists ?
they are animals and can turn anytime regardless of how good the owners think they are and unlike many viscious dog owners i certainly wouldnt risk my kids faces to prove my point .

Last edited by fuzzy; 03-05-2009 at 09:44 AM.
Old 03-05-2009, 10:26 AM
timrud
BANNED
BANNED

My point is it seems trendy to have the bigges hardest dog you can to a lot of people.

What do these dogs do that other softer dogs don't?

As you can tell I'm not a dog fan!! Anything that shits all over the pavements and parks gets a big thumbs down from me.

Thankfuly the courts are starting to take a stronger approach to these vermin. Any dog showing violence if the victim wishes gets destroyed these days.
Old 03-05-2009, 10:58 AM
fezzajsy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts

sad news
Old 03-05-2009, 11:42 AM
Dangerous Malcolm..
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by fuzzy
if dogs are just like humans, some good some bad why is it 99% down to the owners when they turn bad?
do you blame 99% of the parents when little johnnys turns into murderers or rapists ?
they are animals and can turn anytime regardless of how good the owners think they are and unlike many viscious dog owners i certainly wouldnt risk my kids faces to prove my point .

I take it that was directed at me.

With regards to murderers and rapists, in the vast majority of cases their problems stem from their childhood. Usually being physically or sexually abused by their parents or family member. Then there are the small minority (1%) who have mental problems.

Yes there have been cases of the dog just being mental and solely to blame, but it's a tiny percentage compared to cases where the dog has been mistreat by the owner somewhere down the line. And no, I would never leave a child unsupervised with any animal, just like I wouldn't leave a child unsupervised with a baby.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:47 AM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

no, it wasnt aimed directly at you , just a general gathering of things folk often say when cases like this get posted up.
dog owners often say a bad dog is like that because of the owners but conflict it with the good and bad thing and how theyre just like humans.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:00 PM
Dangerous Malcolm..
BANNED
BANNED

Fair enough Fuzzy.

I just get annoyed at times when people are so quick to blame the animals when it's the owners who are usually guilty.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:06 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

you can teach a bear to dance and tame lions but at the end of they day theyre animals and cant be expected to play by our rules all the time.
dog owners always try to blame bad owners but ive yet to read a headline of a dog being savaged by a man.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:07 PM
simon170
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Jesus, thats horrible

RIP.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:07 PM
andy escos
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

that is not a nice way to go i feel sorry for the parents & the owner of the dogs r.i.p.
Old 03-05-2009, 03:18 PM
dakar

Why do people always think that just because one dog does a bad thing,they are all gonna do bad things.I have to young kids and a german shepherd dog and have absolutely no worries of trusting my dog with them and i can walk my dog anywhere without a lead and she will never leave my side and no i dont have a big dog because i think its hard
Old 03-05-2009, 03:24 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

its because theres enough stories regularly about dogs savaging kids/people to put doubt in trusting an animal . obviously not all dogs will but as you cant comunicate with them theres no way of knowing if yours will or not so not worth the risk imo.
Old 03-05-2009, 03:37 PM
Pob

Too many people can't handle their dogs, many times when I used to take my spaniel out. He been attacked by 3+ terriers, rotties/ german shepheards amongst many others. Some times, you have to intervene whether for your own dog/or theres. (usually theirs-yes even the german shepherds )

p.s he chased a rabbit and got attacked by a horse

As for the OP, thats terrible. My brothers mate, had a rottie that savaged a kit. By all accounts, it was a pleasant dog, but some one had hit it with a stick. It lost its rag and went for the nearest thing.
Old 03-05-2009, 03:49 PM
dakar

Originally Posted by Pob
Too many people can't handle their dogs, many times when I used to take my spaniel out. He been attacked by 3+ terriers, rotties/ german shepheards amongst many others. Some times, you have to intervene whether for your own dog/or theres. (usually theirs-yes even the german shepherds )

p.s he chased a rabbit and got attacked by a horse

As for the OP, thats terrible. My brothers mate, had a rottie that savaged a kit. By all accounts, it was a pleasant dog, but some one had hit it with a stick. It lost its rag and went for the nearest thing.
Used to have a spaniel as well as a german shepherd.I gave the spaniel away when my eldest was born as i trusted the spaniel less than my german shepherd tbh.I do agree that some people cant handle there dogs though and are far to soft with them.In a field at the back of my house there is a guy who just leaves his labrador to roam the field and its always having a go at other dogs,my german shepherd is petrified of it and it chases her round the field.Last week it caught her and she yelped as it bit her then she turned on it and it was off.Not my dogs fault i dont think,just someone who doesn,t control there dogs fault
Old 03-05-2009, 07:51 PM
AndyGranger

I had a jack russell come at me when i was a kid the owner thought it was amusing having let it off the lead my old man belted it with a wheelbrace and killed it then asked the owner if he wanted one aswell!! The owner apologised and said it had done it before to a child! this was in the middle of an old folks complex
ALL dogs should be on a lead big or small unless in a private secure residence imo
Old 03-05-2009, 07:58 PM
the_cum_sponge
BANNED
BANNED

Pics or STFU!