General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

What to do

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 07:54 PM
RigPig
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What to do

some weeks ago i fell out with one of the local twats ( i am 40 something and work offshore), he was with his mates and thought he was a smart one in front of his mates.I told him at the time to piss off and go and play with the traffic ( he is in his twentys) so after a bit of banter he asked if i wanted to go outside and sort things out.
now i have been there and done it but i will not take shit from anyone , so outside we went and one thing led to another and he got a slap and i went in to finish my beer and left.
fast foward to tonight and he is in the ale house with his mates again and starts gobbing off again, i finish my beer and go to leave and the boy shouts across the bar that he is going to have me.
Do i leave it or do him oncr and for all and hope that puts an end to it ?
Its a small village and all i really want to do is get on with my life ?
Old 03-04-2009, 08:01 PM
blacky.
BANNED
BANNED

if your in a public place there will be plenty of wittnesses so leave it

if you know where he is from get him close to there when he is alone & there are no witnesses & make sure he understands it ends there if you know what i mean
Old 03-04-2009, 08:03 PM
Dangerous Malcolm..
BANNED
BANNED

If you can I'd be tempted to sort it out once and for all. Although he sounds like the sort of twat who just wouldn't leave it be no matter what. Can you kill him?
Old 03-04-2009, 08:03 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

just shout over that youve already taken him and he's not worth wasting your time. failing that give him another pasting and hope he's not to pissed to learn from it this time. . im assuming as his mates where also there the last time theyre not getting involved?
Old 03-04-2009, 08:11 PM
Rab
Fucking superstar........

Wait until it's dark, he's on his own, and NO-ONE can see whats happening. Then go have a word with him. If he acts the hard case when you're all alone with him give him the shoeing of his life. Then deny everything if the plod show up. He'll never bother you again.
Old 03-04-2009, 08:13 PM
DazS1Turbo

Catch him on his own for a word in his shell like - A Twist of the nuts or hands by the throat and a calm word in his ear about torture ect
Old 03-04-2009, 10:00 PM
SiZT

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

bully the fuck out of him, rub his face in the dirt outside the pub, piss on his shoes when he's in the toilet cubicle, start taking swigs out of his pint when he's just brought them, grab him by the scruff of the neck and make him buy you a drink. Basically show him who's boss and he'll soon learn to keep his mouth shut

Trending Topics

Old 03-04-2009, 10:16 PM
badnews
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

forget adout it he will go to the cops i have had this in the past, you belt him again and you will be in the shite i had all sorts of shite. just laugh at him and walk away it will blow over as he is a bone head and his pride is hurting.
Old 03-04-2009, 10:32 PM
RS Grant
Made in Scotland

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

If it was me, after giving him a dabb before and making him look stupid, I'd be thinking that he's probably giving it mouth again because he's come prepared with a knife/weapon this time... so leave well alone and ignore.

If he starts getting physical and pushing you around, drop the cunt properly this time.

Cheers,
Grant
Old 03-04-2009, 11:05 PM
Chris Latham
Parts Restoring Nutter

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RS Grant
If it was me, after giving him a dabb before and making him look stupid, I'd be thinking that he's probably giving it mouth again because he's come prepared with a knife/weapon this time... so leave well alone and ignore.

If he starts getting physical and pushing you around, drop the cunt properly this time.

Cheers,
Grant

Totally agree there Grant

Knuckle dusters are getting common again now and the kids are starting
to use them. I have 2 but there for show purposes only LOL

Been there, done it and got the t-shirts, his pride is hurting from
the 1st time so he is trying to get you to bite again but this time im
sure he will have something in his pocket. Also take a little caution if you
have had a few jars as the little cunt could be waiting round the corner
with a bat or the like.

Gone are the good old days of fist fights etc, its all about weapons now.

If it still persists then have a word with landlord, get the little fuck barred ? Surely the landy can see whats going on.

And if it still persists then do what you have to do, house break, out by
the ankles/head hitting everydoor on way out and the nearest woods to
make him soil and urinate in his pants.