General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

i hate brooklyn ford argh

Search this Thread

Old 30-03-2009 | 03:49 PM
craigybaby
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Default i hate brooklyn ford argh

well and truly pissed off i part ex'd my old 206 gti in november for the focus had a letter off the dvla at the beginning of this month trying do fine me for not taxing the pug i filled out the back of the form telling them the date i part ex'd it and the address of the garage i took it to. i had a letter back today saying basicly its my own fault for not letting them know wtf so because of fords cock up ive gotta pay the 80 pound fine argh!!!! sorry rant over
Old 30-03-2009 | 03:52 PM
LHD220Turbo
10K+ Poster!!

ummm, why dont you go back to the garage and ask them to pay it

you've got proof

its a pain in the arse, agreed, but i wouldnt pay it
Old 30-03-2009 | 03:53 PM
craigybaby
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

i think thats what i might have to do just annoys me the car has been basicly in my name all this time and apparantly the thecnicians have been using it as they're run about
Old 30-03-2009 | 04:29 PM
cozzfather
C.R.E.A.M.

or they shoved the car into the trade and they need to find out where it is now, i would suggest anyone reading this pays attention to this.

when you sell your british currently registered car to a dealer or someone in the trade that will sell the car on and thus need your logbook/v5 take the yellow part and get them to fill it in with their details and then the registered keeper ie you sends it off to the dvla therefore releasing you from the car. it may help if you photocopy the yellow part as proof incase the daft twats down the dvla lose it.

if you can't be arsed doing it don't be surprised if it comes back to haunt you