General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

i dont belive it , f"*&%^ing jokes already

Search this Thread

Old 23-03-2009, 11:48 AM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Bet he can understand how to use a phone as well, unlike me. I still havent called you back have i. How rude of me
Old 23-03-2009, 12:12 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

she's not a celebrity in the sense that she wasn't talented and then got to do other stuff

she was a twat who whored herself out to her publicist to get her face everywhere

ok, so may that's what celebrites do nowadays, but it's not like she was on grange hill when she was young, then progressed onto eastenders and then the bill now is it

she's done some reality telly, what else?

if jb's getting onto bb10 then yes, i'd say he's going to be in the same boat, nice enough lad that he is, it's not going to be enough

unless he's sponsered by a tyre manufacturer and gets to write for a paper about how to go sideways and then get's himself a job on top gear he's still only going to be famous in our circles

celebrity culture nowadays is not what it used to be

other than jade, that danile loydd is nly famous for getting fucked by footballers and then getting her norks out, and their other partner in crime has sunk back to being a fat fag hag in her slippers, and she was the only one who could have been called a celebrity as she was party of a world famous singing group

so my definition of a celenrity is robably different to others who think they are celebrities, your car is a bigger celebrity than you are chip
Old 23-03-2009, 12:19 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

@ Rich
Old 23-03-2009, 12:20 PM
Chip

Dojj, you seem to have mistaken being a celeb, and deserving to be one.
Old 23-03-2009, 12:21 PM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Is JB defiantely in the BB house this year then?
Old 23-03-2009, 12:22 PM
Chip

No, they havent picked the final line up yet.
Old 23-03-2009, 12:24 PM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

but he has got further on than most i take it?
Old 23-03-2009, 12:25 PM
Chip

I think he is down to the last 100 or something like that.
Old 23-03-2009, 12:31 PM
dojj

Originally Posted by Chip
Dojj, you seem to have mistaken being a celeb, and deserving to be one.
it's like these wag's who think that just because they are being pumped up the wrong un by a footballist they have the right to go around assuming they have "talent"

Originally Posted by CossieRich
Is JB defiantely in the BB house this year then?
No, they havent picked the final line up yet.
when will we find out then chip? did he come to the pub meet last week?
Old 23-03-2009, 12:33 PM
Chip

Yes he was there, and I dont know when they make the final selection, I guess the people selected probably only find out a few mins before the press do.
Old 23-03-2009, 12:35 PM
dojj

cool that he's made it into the last small % of peole then
Old 23-03-2009, 12:53 PM
Chip

I really hope he does get it, he's bound to make a good few quid from it, as blatantly he'd get plenty of public attention just cause he is such a character.
Old 23-03-2009, 01:21 PM
morcheen
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

their tryying to turn it into diana 2 .she is a nobody chav we all know it,who does not feel sorry for what happened to her as a human,but as a person i wouldn't take a second look.you all know why she was popular because people could not beleive how dumb and scummy she was,all the money in the world can't change that.others who have had the same end had done a lot more with not so much a mention in the press,but the press lap up these nobodys then spew them out. bring on the jokes
Old 23-03-2009, 02:22 PM
alistairolsen

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Im glad she managed to raise cancer awareness, at least her miserable life had a point.

She embodied for me everything thats wrong with this country and certainly isnt a great loss to society.

I find Britains obsession with "celebrity" wuite disturbing tbh, people need to get out and lead their own lives and stop caring so much about other peoples!
Old 23-03-2009, 04:30 PM
morcheen

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by alistairolsen
Im glad she managed to raise cancer awareness, at least her miserable life had a point.

She embodied for me everything thats wrong with this country and certainly isnt a great loss to society.

I find Britains obsession with "celebrity" wuite disturbing tbh, people need to get out and lead their own lives and stop caring so much about other peoples!
spot on
Old 23-03-2009, 04:42 PM
Alan_D
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

She's on the front page of countless fucking newspapers today. Why?

Major television personalities who've spent their whole lives entertaining people get a few minutes on the news: half the news last night was Jade Goody.

There are soldiers out in Afghanistan putting in 100% effort every day just to stay alive, and Jade Goody is a hero? No fucking way.

It's a shame for her family though.
Old 23-03-2009, 04:43 PM
Chip

Alan, they didnt hang their skanky minge flips out on a crap reality TV show though, so they dont deserve remembering
Old 23-03-2009, 05:08 PM
dojj

Alan, they didnt hang their skanky minge flips out on a crap reality TV show though, so they dont deserve remembering
she worked in a "beauty saloon" too don't forget, lots of nasty peole in there who will say nasty things about how she did their hair or nails etc
Old 23-03-2009, 05:14 PM
Minirotty
Lucifer II - 666

Received 303 Likes on 197 Posts

Originally Posted by -beefy-

dnt txt me im off to c the new jade goody moive

1 wedding 4weeks and a funeral ,

Old 23-03-2009, 05:18 PM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,044 Likes on 998 Posts

I got a loke about her today already.
Old 23-03-2009, 05:32 PM
CRAIG HAYTER
BANNED
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the joke is funny if you dont know someone who has had or has cancer its sad as her kids dont have ther mum anymoreto be honest i thought she was a bit nippybut my aunty has cancer and it aint good and if someone was to make a joke up about her then i would do time for brutaly killing them slowlyso i think in Jade's familys case it would be horrible to hear that about your mum,daughter or wife being made into sick jokesmy mate had cancer when he was 12 and he is very lucky to be alive i would be devistated if he past awayand people mntioned him in a bad waybut a few of my mates have load there mums and they are not the same anymoreit will never stop this world is full of sick twisted people that think of stupid things to make them look cool in front of there matesok at bb she was silly but she has done the best for her family out of all themi know people say it to have a laugh but just think if it was one of you family member or close friend you wouldnt be laughing then would you?

Last edited by CRAIG HAYTER; 23-03-2009 at 05:35 PM.
Old 23-03-2009, 05:48 PM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,044 Likes on 998 Posts

Both my mam and mother in law hand breast cancer last year.They are both ok now.
Old 23-03-2009, 05:48 PM
alistairolsen

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by CRAIG HAYTER
the joke is funny if you dont know someone who has had or has cancer its sad as her kids dont have ther mum anymoreto be honest i thought she was a bit nippybut my aunty has cancer and it aint good and if someone was to make a joke up about her then i would do time for brutaly killing them slowlyso i think in Jade's familys case it would be horrible to hear that about your mum,daughter or wife being made into sick jokesmy mate had cancer when he was 12 and he is very lucky to be alive i would be devistated if he past awayand people mntioned him in a bad waybut a few of my mates have load there mums and they are not the same anymoreit will never stop this world is full of sick twisted people that think of stupid things to make them look cool in front of there matesok at bb she was silly but she has done the best for her family out of all themi know people say it to have a laugh but just think if it was one of you family member or close friend you wouldnt be laughing then would you?
Have you ever considered using 'some' punctuation?

If you used conventional punctuation as much as smileys I might be able to read that!
Old 23-03-2009, 06:05 PM
Chip

Craig, if your auntie choose to whore herself and even the details of her illness out in the national press at every opportunity to make money and because she loves attention, then jokes would be fair game, but she doesnt so no jokes exist.

I also have an auntie suffering very badly at the moment with cancer, she has had operation after operation to remove several different tyres of cancer, and is now waiting on tests to find out if she has bone marrow cancer, if she has then she will be dead in 2 months the doctors say.
She'll die in privacy with dignity though, as unlike Jade she has some class so hasnt hired max clifford as a publicist.