General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

HELP Any one in Warwick - CV35 8AF . Help please

Search this Thread

Old 31-01-2009, 08:27 PM
st3v3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sounds...well... different, abit noisy on low revs but i bet it sounds great when it comes on song.

Incedently well done Tiff matey.

Lee, i think if puddleduck or what ever they are called wanted to, they could of just screwed you over, but fairplay, they didnt they honoured the deliverys, albeit a little mix up at the begining,but all come good in the end.

I personally think you see either the best or worst of people when the shit hits the fan

Last edited by st3v3; 31-01-2009 at 08:29 PM.
Old 31-01-2009, 08:50 PM
Lee Ivatt
Shizzle My Nizzle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by st3v3
sounds...well... different, abit noisy on low revs but i bet it sounds great when it comes on song.

Incedently well done Tiff matey.

Lee, i think if puddleduck or what ever they are called wanted to, they could of just screwed you over, but fairplay, they didnt they honoured the deliverys, albeit a little mix up at the begining,but all come good in the end.

I personally think you see either the best or worst of people when the shit hits the fan
Think its a mixture of my crap camera and also i have not got the timing spot on yet. its idling way to fast at the mo.

Yeh, ive have a subsequen chat with them and they can not appologies enough. I too run a business so i understand how thing can quickly get out of hand.

But it still doesnt justifiy the fact they promised with a confirmation email that the parts were posted on the 21st, and due to arrive monday 26th latest.

So with countless ignored email and calls, you can understand my concerns, considering they went into liquidation 2 weeks ago and not trade as a different company.

Tiff walked in and simply picked up my box of bits and walked out. SO they lied to me about the postage.

I believe in giving everyone a second chance, and i appreciate they had "the flu", but even when ive been on my death bed ive always made sure my customers are satisfied/answered.

It takes years to build a reputation and 1 minuite to ruin it.

Anyway the car is on the road, i will give them the benifit of doubt, and i trust if order something from them again it will be sent super first class.
Old 31-01-2009, 09:26 PM
st3v3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Lee Ivatt
Think its a mixture of my crap camera and also i have not got the timing spot on yet. its idling way to fast at the mo.

Yeh, ive have a subsequen chat with them and they can not appologies enough. I too run a business so i understand how thing can quickly get out of hand.

But it still doesnt justifiy the fact they promised with a confirmation email that the parts were posted on the 21st, and due to arrive monday 26th latest.

So with countless ignored email and calls, you can understand my concerns, considering they went into liquidation 2 weeks ago and not trade as a different company.

Tiff walked in and simply picked up my box of bits and walked out. SO they lied to me about the postage.

I believe in giving everyone a second chance, and i appreciate they had "the flu", but even when ive been on my death bed ive always made sure my customers are satisfied/answered.

It takes years to build a reputation and 1 minuite to ruin it.

Anyway the car is on the road, i will give them the benifit of doubt, and i trust if order something from them again it will be sent super first class.
If you do order something else, then remind them of what happened this time and see if they improve or it was just a matter of embarrasment.
Old 31-01-2009, 09:35 PM
Lee Ivatt
Shizzle My Nizzle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by st3v3
If you do order something else, then remind them of what happened this time and see if they improve or it was just a matter of embarrasment.
As said ive had a good email chat with them yesterday (at last) they are refunding the postage charge, as they blantently never posted it and also gave me £30 for diesel for driving up to bloody birmingham and back.

So as i say ill give them a second chance

Its only because the car is needed for a wedding i was getting such a panic on! normally i would have given them a week or so and not worried too much. But i still stand buy my reasoning that in this current economic climate when reputation is everything, you can simply not run a business like that, if your ill or what ever it doesnt take 30 seconds to record an answering machine message saying buisness will be closed for so and so time.

Id never neglect my customers this way as i value and reliy on my reputation for work as i never advertise!