General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

anyone know roughly how much to post out twin 40 carbs on manifold

Search this Thread

Old 26-01-2009, 03:24 PM
fatboyz
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default anyone know roughly how much to post out twin 40 carbs on manifold

hi peops ive just sold a set and the buyer wants me to post them but the kitchen scales arnt man enough and we dont have any others just wondered if anyone would know how heavy/much they would be (parcel force) just a rough weight would be good enough as i didnt have a chance to get them to the post office today bit of an odd one but thanks
Old 26-01-2009, 04:22 PM
burnzy
burnzy

Received 56 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by fatboyz
hi peops ive just sold a set and the buyer wants me to post them but the kitchen scales arnt man enough and we dont have any others just wondered if anyone would know how heavy/much they would be (parcel force) just a rough weight would be good enough as i didnt have a chance to get them to the post office today bit of an odd one but thanks
just go post office mate they aren't too bad and put insurance on them just in case for about £2 i think for a value of upto £200, i used them not long ago for a bike panel and some clocks and they where as good as gold, and the prices can be found on a leaflet in the P.O, i would say it wouldn't cost more than £20 easy for a 3-5 day delivery and when i posted the last item they actually delivered in 2
Old 26-01-2009, 04:30 PM
dreamin
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if ur usin parcel force m8 , it will be 1 of 5 services

pre 9 (next day)
pre 10
pre 12
24 or 48
shouldnt take 3 days barrin weekends involved

HTH