General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Jaws U.F.O scenes

Search this Thread

Old 13-01-2009, 11:39 PM
robertthorpe
PassionFord Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jaws U.F.O scenes

just watching Jaws for the like 20th time on ITV 4 and it was right before the scence with the lights that flash across the sky and i saw another lights flash i hadnt seen before now there are 2 light flashes, the first looks like it could just be a shooting star off focus, the second about 20 seconds after the first (time in the movie not in ral time) which comes across longways and you can see it moving in stages with a huge light trail dosnt look like a shooting star but could be? Apparantly it has always bugged speilberg as to what it was as there were no planes and the crew that were filming at the time said it was very strange!
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wpaaTx6eaTI
thats the first one the second one is bout 20 seconds after this one but i cant find one for that if you have the dvd have a watch and watch it in slo-mo!!!!!
Old 14-01-2009, 05:27 AM
dovboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

spielberg puts them in,shooting stars in nearly all his movies.i'm sure the story goes that he does this after it happened by chance in duel.