General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Cop's need to get a life

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 11:02 AM
burnzy
burnzy

Received 56 Likes on 52 Posts
Default Cop's need to get a life

i was out last night with a couple of mates in a car park playin on the ice in our cars, the car park was out the way not right next to houses, and we weren't being too loud, i mean u didn't have to rev it that hard to spin it up and slide it, i was doing some proper drift's in first at about 1500rpm so we couldn't of been loud, but any way, all of a sudden a copper on foot and 4 cop cars came into the car park, and pulled up, luckily i was sitting at the side letting my mates have a play because having 3 cars on the ice was getting abit busy and i could see the enevitable happening.

any how the cops all pulled up and got out to survey every ones tyre's me and another mate was lucky because we was at the other side of the car park just sitting there so we got left alone, we gingerly left without them saying anythink but as we did we had an undercover follow us they followed my mate and i went a different way,

but whilst i was going to meet another mate they found me again, and proceeded to follow me for half an hour, so i thought i'd take them on a round trip of solihull at 30mph , i pulled up at a junction and seen some traffic on the road i was joining, so left it till the last minute to pull out and put a car between me and the undercover, this car was some bloke in a beamer that came right up my arse because i was obv doing 30mph knowing about the undercover, and they did FCK all about that but still followed me, haven't they got nothink better to do, they got bored eventually and as they pulled up next to me i gave the female copper a quick glance to show i knew who they were and they wasn't fooling no one and they left.

i then found out that my other mates that they pulled in the car park originally, had been given asbo's towards there car, and if they get caught again in 12 months then they get there car taken off them, i mean it's abit rich really, considering we had come off public roads to play about on where the only people we could of hurt is ourselves and our cars.

like i said the morel of this story is they need to get a life and catch some real criminals, i'v actually heard a copper once hear on his radio that there was a stabbing in handsworth and he replied "bugger that you wont catch me there it's well moody" i thought isn't that your bloody job

sorry people to have a rant but i think most coppers are just penises because i personally no that 99% of coppers out there brake the law regulary themselves and don't bring common sense or lee-way into there job
Old 06-01-2009, 11:09 AM
Ed1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You get section 59's (asbo) if your dicking about in your car, even if they cant proove anything! I got two and got my motor took off me! I was innicont too

As for the Cop car following you, why didnt you just stop somewhere?
Old 06-01-2009, 11:09 AM
Rick Astley
Never gonna give you up!

I'm saying nothing. But I can see why the police issued section 59's.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:10 AM
SiZT
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

you were driving dangerously and got caught, what a bunch of penis's they are for doing their job
Old 06-01-2009, 11:15 AM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

It's good fun playing in a snow covered car park.

TBH last time the police caught me. I was still sliding as they pulled up and I just drove over and the conversation went something like;

Officer- Good afternoon sir, having fun?
Me- Err yes, I was just err
Officer- Playing in the snow?
Me- Err... well.. yeah
Officer- How old are you?
Me- 32
Officer- Ah I see, old enough to know better?
Me- Err, yeah
Officer- Still, you're going home now aren't you?
Me- Sounds like
Officer- Drive safely *with a big grin*

No producer, no 1000 questions or anything. By the body language I think they found it quite funny
Old 06-01-2009, 11:16 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

They are utter cunts with those section 59's sometimes, a mate of mine got given one because as he drove through an EMPTY car park at 2am after using the cash point, he drove through the painted on spaces rather than round the outside of them.
Worst thing is there is NO appeal process for a section 59 either, as its down to the coppers judgement.
Some of them give them out left right and centre just to throw their weight about, its no wonder most people think of the police as a bunch of cunts TBH

In your case though, sounds like they were just doing their job for once, although given the lack of disturbance to anyone else and the fact there was no other cars there, I would have through a friendly verbal warning could have sufficed.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:25 AM
burnzy
burnzy

Originally Posted by Ed_van_dijk
You get section 59's (asbo) if your dicking about in your car, even if they cant proove anything! I got two and got my motor took off me! I was innicont too

As for the Cop car following you, why didnt you just stop somewhere?
yea i no, and that's raving to be honest, i mean i can understand why there is these asbos's to stop people flying about on public road's and causing accident's with innocent people, but when you make a conscious decision to take your car somewhere safer to play with,

because admitted alot of people on here will have the same attitude and enjoy playing with there cars esp on ice where it's at a slow speed and generally quite safe, i can see "thatdoesntbelong" just isn't a proper car nut, because he would have a understanding of why i'm annoyed, at the end of the day every one has a hobby, just because ours involves car's why should we run the risk of having our cars taken off us just because were doing the things we enjoy in life, and then to have all your tyres and cars checked just to try and give you another 3 points, ####### ###### ###### ### #######, that's wot i think ,

and the reason i didn't stop is because i had nothing better to do, so i literally went round in circles at 30 with faultless driving, i felt better knowing that there was nothink they could pull me on, instead of stopping and going through all my details with them
Old 06-01-2009, 11:26 AM
Ed1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

How old are you?
Old 06-01-2009, 11:30 AM
nilrem
STOP!... Carry on

chap you need to chill...

although they were doing their job, strictly speaking you were in what is "public property" (private propery must be closed off with a barrier to the public for atleast one day in a year) and you were giving it some sideways - probably using a handbrake - of which is classed as you not being in control of the car.

although i do agree the cops can be arseholes with the section 59's. i dont know why there isnt an appeals process as its purely at the cops descretion and a good wedge of them need training in whats illeagal...

Last edited by nilrem; 06-01-2009 at 11:35 AM.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:32 AM
burnzy
burnzy

Originally Posted by Oranoco
It's good fun playing in a snow covered car park.

TBH last time the police caught me. I was still sliding as they pulled up and I just drove over and the conversation went something like;

Officer- Good afternoon sir, having fun?
Me- Err yes, I was just err
Officer- Playing in the snow?
Me- Err... well.. yeah
Officer- How old are you?
Me- 32
Officer- Ah I see, old enough to know better?
Me- Err, yeah
Officer- Still, you're going home now aren't you?
Me- Sounds like
Officer- Drive safely *with a big grin*

No producer, no 1000 questions or anything. By the body language I think they found it quite funny
now that is acceptable they have used there head, and ok they told you to leave but no hardship, we can all understand it might not be the norm to play in a car park in the snow, but that's wot we enjoy,

giving people an asbo for it is just too rich and they wonder why they are so hated amongst the public, like u had just a "can you move on sir" would of been acceptable and i'm sure we would of all ablidged and probably left it till another night because let's face it, we'll all do it again
Old 06-01-2009, 11:33 AM
Chip

Originally Posted by nilrem
cops can be arseholes with the section 59's. i dont know why there isnt an appeals process as its purely at the cops descretion and a good wedge of them need training in whats illeagal...
It shows me why people protest so much about some of the new powers that get suggested for cops for anti terrorism etc.

Sadly, you genuinely CANT trust most cops to be honest or fair, so giving them powers that bypass a judge and jury, is a fucking dodgy tactic.

I realise its not all cops, and there are some good ones, but the utter cunt majority spoil it for the honest and hardworking minority.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:37 AM
Ed1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Like me, I had to pay Ł110 to get my van out of a compound, i tried telling him it wasnt me, he didnt what to hear it! i still remeber the coppers name, I will always remember it, It was on new years day 2007
Old 06-01-2009, 11:40 AM
madmack99
I Love BooST

nothing out of the ordinary to me just doing there job
Old 06-01-2009, 11:41 AM
Turbocabbie
Top Cab !!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Burnzybubbles
like i said the morel of this story is they need to get a life and catch some real criminals
I think many of the police get a hard time for no reason, I've met good and bad one but yet again that goes for all walks of like, its not fair or correct to paint all coppers with the same brush.
We have some coppers on this forum who continuously hand out advise regarding the law simply to help other people.

The fact of the matter is however I agree with you, I think its terrible that the police are having to deal with people going sideways in publicly accessible car parks, handing out section 59's,
They should be out there catching real criminals such as joy riders who often take cars to car parks to go sideways in or burn them out.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:43 AM
Chip

Originally Posted by madmack99
nothing out of the ordinary to me just doing there job
And you dont think that is out of the ordinary?

Wow, you must have much better cops around your way than most of us have to endure
Old 06-01-2009, 11:47 AM
RSandy

i swear the police must have a daily quota of section 59's to give out, cos mine was the biggest pile of bullshit ever!

i took the left lane 200yards before a major junction, the lane to go left, as my mate stayed in the right lane to turn right, both knowing there was a police car behind so had kept it at like 35 in a 40 anyways, and were slowing. then i get pulled, they read me my rights (even though i wasnt under arrest lol), and proceeded to tell me i instigated a race, undertaking and accelerating to 72mph!!

of course when i aksed them to explain the story got confusing, because suddenly it was them doing 72mph, but my speed was apparently still 72mph, so they broke the laws of physics to catch me?! lol

and to add insult to injury, the car i was in had just swapped ownership between me and my sister, and because they couldnt be arsed to simply check with the DVLA, i of course got a section 59, but so did my sister lol

on the plus side, its just a neon sign that says 'pull me' for 12 months, so as long as your not intending on being a tit, u wont have a problem
Old 06-01-2009, 11:49 AM
madmack99
I Love BooST

indeed
Old 06-01-2009, 11:52 AM
RichieST
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 449 Likes on 397 Posts

A few years back a mate of mine was doing a fucking great burnout in an underground car park near me, was smoking the whole place out. A copper comes through on his bicycle as they ofter do, we saw him coming so thried shouting at my mate who couldnt hear us. The copper rode up to his side window and knocked on the glass to get his attention, while he was still doing the burnout

He was just told to behave himself and let on his way
Old 06-01-2009, 11:52 AM
It's Czech Mate

Received 102 Likes on 88 Posts

The problem was there was a bunch of you, so it looks like organised mischief. If you'd have been on your own it would no doubt just been a warning.

You cant complain really
Old 06-01-2009, 11:54 AM
Chip

Originally Posted by RSandy
i swear the police must have a daily quota of section 59's to give out, cos mine was the biggest pile of bullshit ever!

i took the left lane 200yards before a major junction, the lane to go left, as my mate stayed in the right lane to turn right, both knowing there was a police car behind so had kept it at like 35 in a 40 anyways, and were slowing. then i get pulled, they read me my rights (even though i wasnt under arrest lol), and proceeded to tell me i instigated a race, undertaking and accelerating to 72mph!!

of course when i aksed them to explain the story got confusing, because suddenly it was them doing 72mph, but my speed was apparently still 72mph, so they broke the laws of physics to catch me?! lol

and to add insult to injury, the car i was in had just swapped ownership between me and my sister, and because they couldnt be arsed to simply check with the DVLA, i of course got a section 59, but so did my sister lol

on the plus side, its just a neon sign that says 'pull me' for 12 months, so as long as your not intending on being a tit, u wont have a problem
Except that the second time you get one for FUCK ALL, they take your car off of you and its a hassle to get it back!
Old 06-01-2009, 11:55 AM
rog
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 69 Likes on 51 Posts

Sympathise with you, I don't have a problem with messing around as long as it doesn't annoy/hurt/damage anything. I suppose from the other side they do have to be seen to be discouraging this "sort" of behaviour. I think a simple talking to would have sufficed.
What does piss me off is you can't seem to do much these days without breaking a law, anything that isn't a specific offence is "anti-social behaviour"
Interesting i saw this post as I was just talking with my mate last night about the times we had about 10-11 years ago on our local cruise strip, you'd get crucified for doing things like that down there now.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:58 AM
RSandy

Originally Posted by Chip
Errr

Except that the second time you get one for FUCK ALL, they take your car off of you and its a hassle to get it back!
i got pulled at least 5 times in the year following that fateful night, 90% of them for pointless reasons other than to waste my time (which is the only reason they give out section 59's, to irritate u), and never had my car taken or even threatened to be taken

once was even for stupidly using my mobile when driving, and i wil admit i must have had the soundest traffic copper ever, because not only did he say that a section 59 had little relation to driving on my phone, and he gave me the choice of a 5 minute lecture, or my 30quid fine, so i took the lecture

proof if ever i saw it that there is such a thing as a sound copper
Old 06-01-2009, 12:02 PM
burnzy
burnzy

How old are you?
lmao wot does it matter how old i am, you can be 50 and still be a knob, but for reference i'm 22 been driving since i was 15,

admitted i was illegal when i was younger, but i wasn't privalidge like some other people and my urge/addiction to ride and race legally could never be full filled so had to release my tension by going out on public road's, always on my own property not someone else's and would only go to quiet areas and ride quickly when there was no traffic about,

and in all that time i'v only had 2 accident in my 7 years and probably 100,000 ATLEAST miles i'v covered driving and having fun, one did involve someone else but all i did was puncture his tyre n scratch his alloy, at the end of the day no one is perfect, coppers being the main one especially because they're supposed to enforce the law, practice wot you preach is wot i always say, so i am sensible and do no the meaning of wrong and right, shame the coppers and yourself don't

i think wot people struggle to see is that some of us out there really have an addiction to driving i no i do, i can ride/drive for most the day and not feel tired i enjoy getting into my car every day i have to otherwise i feel like something is missing, and we get slagged off and made to look like chav's when all were trying to do is enjoy ourselves

admitted there is people out there that are stupid and need to have these sort of law's enforced upon themselves, but when u can clearly see we have used our heads then that's just being power hungry
Old 06-01-2009, 12:05 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by rog
What does piss me off is you can't seem to do much these days without breaking a law, anything that isn't a specific offence is "anti-social behaviour"
Indeed, most of the people Ive seen getting these sort of things are decent law abiding citizens not doing anyone any harm.

I got one for "street racing" when I was driving my audi diesel (90bhp) perfectly within the speed limits and laws of the road, but the copper felt my mate following me in a clio williams cut him up on a roundabout to stay behind me, and cause I said I knew him and he was following me (he didnt know where he was going and I did) the copper said we must have been racing and gave me a 59 warning too, I pointed out that I was driving my own car totally legally, and that I have NO control at all if the person following me does or doesnt cut anyone up, and its not my responsibility so I shouldnt be held accountable for it, so I refused to accept it, and told him that if he felt I had done something wrong to prosecute me for it rather than give me a warning and I was happy to go to court and explain my side of the story there.
It then arrived in the post, so I sent it back and wrote to his superior explaining that it had been issued falsely and asking how to appeal it, and was told there is utterly no appeal process and its totally down to the copper in question to be judge and jury and there is nothing at all that you can do about it if you are issued one wrongly, its just tough.

proof if ever i saw it that there is such a thing as a sound copper
Yep, they are out there, just sadly they are very fucking rare.
Old 06-01-2009, 12:06 PM
Chip

lmao wot does it matter how old i am, you can be 50 and still be a knob, but for reference i'm 22 been driving since i was 15,

admitted i was illegal when i was younger, but i wasn't privalidge like some other people and my urge/addiction to ride and race legally could never be full filled so had to release my tension by going out on public road's, always on my own property not someone else's and would only go to quiet areas and ride quickly when there was no traffic about,

and in all that time i'v only had 2 accident in my 7 years and probably 100,000 ATLEAST miles i'v covered driving and having fun, one did involve someone else but all i did was puncture his tyre n scratch his alloy, at the end of the day no one is perfect, coppers being the main one especially because they're supposed to enforce the law, practice wot you preach is wot i always say, so i am sensible and do no the meaning of wrong and right, shame the coppers and yourself don't

i think wot people struggle to see is that some of us out there really have an addiction to driving i no i do, i can ride/drive for most the day and not feel tired i enjoy getting into my car every day i have to otherwise i feel like something is missing, and we get slagged off and made to look like chav's when all were trying to do is enjoy ourselves

admitted there is people out there that are stupid and need to have these sort of law's enforced upon themselves, but when u can clearly see we have used our heads then that's just being power hungry

TBH you sound like exactly the sort of person they SHOULD be using these powers against
Old 06-01-2009, 12:13 PM
RSandy

Indeed, most of the people Ive seen getting these sort of things are decent law abiding citizens not doing anyone any harm.

I got one for "street racing" when I was driving my audi diesel (90bhp) perfectly within the speed limits and laws of the road, but the copper felt my mate following me in a clio williams cut him up on a roundabout to stay behind me, and cause I said I knew him and he was following me (he didnt know where he was going and I did) the copper said we must have been racing and gave me a 59 warning too, I pointed out that I was driving my own car totally legally, and that I have NO control at all if the person following me does or doesnt cut anyone up, and its not my responsibility so I shouldnt be held accountable for it, so I refused to accept it, and told him that if he felt I had done something wrong to prosecute me for it rather than give me a warning and I was happy to go to court and explain my side of the story there.
It then arrived in the post, so I sent it back and wrote to his superior explaining that it had been issued falsely and asking how to appeal it, and was told there is utterly no appeal process and its totally down to the copper in question to be judge and jury and there is nothing at all that you can do about it if you are issued one wrongly, its just tough.
i too tried to appeal mine in writing, and when that failed, by phone etc

the best result i got was they clearly wanted to scare me off, so when i asked for about the 10th time to see the 'video evidence' of my undertaking at 72mph race, they proceeded to say if i insisted on fighting it, the initial decision to be 'lenient' and give me a section 59 warning could easily be rescinded and then taken to court and it be treated in a manner whereby i would receive a points/fine punishment instead!!!

lol i got bored of fighting it at that point
Old 06-01-2009, 12:17 PM
burnzy
burnzy

Originally Posted by Turbocabbie
I think many of the police get a hard time for no reason, I've met good and bad one but yet again that goes for all walks of like, its not fair or correct to paint all coppers with the same brush.
We have some coppers on this forum who continuously hand out advise regarding the law simply to help other people.

The fact of the matter is however I agree with you, I think its terrible that the police are having to deal with people going sideways in publicly accessible car parks, handing out section 59's,
They should be out there catching real criminals such as joy riders who often take cars to car parks to go sideways in or burn them out.
yes i do admit there is some good coppers out there and if i ever meet one i treat him with respect, and remember it if there is ever to be a next time i come face to face with him or her, if i have done wrong and been caught for it i put my hands up, and usually because you have been honest and truthful he''ll usually give you a warning, but like many people have said there is so many bad coppers out there,

i think there selection process is just too slack and does spoil it for the rest of them, but don't we all have to put up with stigma, i'm 22 and drive a red escort n wear a hoody alot, so all of a sudden i'm a thieving chav but i just have to live with that, and to be honest i'm probably one of the most honest and thought full people out there.
Old 06-01-2009, 12:19 PM
Ed1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I was just asking mate! Chill out and go and do a handbreak turn!

Saying that, i got a section 59 when i was 17 for doing a handbreak turn
Old 06-01-2009, 12:21 PM
Chip

i too tried to appeal mine in writing, and when that failed, by phone etc

the best result i got was they clearly wanted to scare me off, so when i asked for about the 10th time to see the 'video evidence' of my undertaking at 72mph race, they proceeded to say if i insisted on fighting it, the initial decision to be 'lenient' and give me a section 59 warning could easily be rescinded and then taken to court and it be treated in a manner whereby i would receive a points/fine punishment instead!!!

lol i got bored of fighting it at that point
They tried that with me as well, I still kept on at them though, I even contacted the council to get video footage from the roundabout to prove I was not at fault, with the intention of taking them to caught over it, but sadly the camera was pointing the other way, so it ended up as just my word against the lieing cunt in the uniform.
Old 06-01-2009, 12:26 PM
nilrem
STOP!... Carry on

Burnzybubbles

you sure you werent involved in a episode of "the bill"?
Old 06-01-2009, 12:27 PM
timrud
BANNED
BANNED

To be fair they could of charged you with dangerous driving if they were being cunts. Ths s.59 notice was a nice diversion from prosecution. Not qite sure what the problem you have with the Police is?
Old 06-01-2009, 12:28 PM
Chip

i think there selection process is just too slack
Im sure on the form somewhere it must say "were you bullied as a child and want to get your own back" or something like that, and they only accept people who say yes to it
Old 06-01-2009, 12:32 PM
burnzy
burnzy

TBH you sound like exactly the sort of person they SHOULD be using these powers against
like i said, it was out of choice that i broke the law when i was younger i knew it was wrong and was always prepared to take wot ever was coming if i was ever to get caught, and i changed my way's when i was old enough to work for wot i enjoy, but at such an early age and not being able to have the chance to go out racing because of a poor and non understanding family, i had to release my tension in some way, i think unless you are a like minded person you will never understand, i live to be on something powered by an engine, i would of been happy doing any think but no one would help, and at that age your pretty useless/powerless at sorting things out yourself
Old 06-01-2009, 12:39 PM
burnzy
burnzy

I was just asking mate! Chill out and go and do a handbreak turn!

Saying that, i got a section 59 when i was 17 for doing a handbreak turn
lol i am chilled this is a debate isn't it and we'v all got something to say so feel free to say wot you think but i might have an answer for your reply

but i am quite emotional over the fact that driving is becoming an anti social hobby and for people like us that enjoy it and want to cause as little trouble a possible were getting penalized for it

and for your info i'm sure i will later, in a safe manner of course
Old 06-01-2009, 12:43 PM
Diamonds.
BANNED
BANNED

so in short they were doing there job
Old 06-01-2009, 12:51 PM
burnzy
burnzy

Originally Posted by timrud
To be fair they could of charged you with dangerous driving if they were being cunts. Ths s.59 notice was a nice diversion from prosecution. Not qite sure what the problem you have with the Police is?
they can't do us for dangerous driving i'm pretty sure of it any how because were on private property that's why it was an anti social order

and my problem is because people like me get singled out for they way we look and the things we do, even if we use our heads, like why follow me for half an hour if i'v been driving correctly on public roads, now you can see why people have such a hatred for coppers, if you get caught doing something wrong then fair enough but don't hunt them down trying to find something wrong to pull them on now that's just being an arse,

and the fact that all incidents aren't the same and should be delt with accordingly, instead of 3 people in a car park having abit of fun, i no lets give them abit of paper that say's if your not squeaky clean for 12 months we'll take your car off you, now can you see my point
Old 06-01-2009, 12:53 PM
Chip

Its not driving that is an antisocial hobby in your case though, its handbrake turns in a supermarket carpark.

Dont get me wrong, im not on a moral high horse or anything, Ive done the same in the past, but you have to accept that it IS anti social behaviour to do so, and cant really complain about that.
If some middleaged women was popping down to the supermarket to use the cashpoint on her way home or whatever, you have to realise how intimidating seeing cars sliding around seemingly out of control in a group is?
Old 06-01-2009, 12:56 PM
Chip

they can't do us for dangerous driving i'm pretty sure of it any how because were on private property that's why it was an anti social order
You were in a public place, to which the public have unhindered access either by vehicle or on foot, and as such CAN be prosecuted for dangerous driving.

and my problem is because people like me get singled out for they way we look and the things we do, even if we use our heads, like why follow me for half an hour if i'v been driving correctly on public roads, now you can see why people have such a hatred for coppers, if you get caught doing something wrong then fair enough but don't hunt them down trying to find something wrong to pull them on now that's just being an arse,
You were cocking about, so they followed you to make sure you didnt continue to cock about.
Sounds like a perfectly reasonable bit of policing TBH

and the fact that all incidents aren't the same and should be delt with accordingly, instead of 3 people in a car park having abit of fun, i no lets give them abit of paper that say's if your not squeaky clean for 12 months we'll take your car off you, now can you see my point
Well how else do you propose they discourage you from continuing your anti social behaviour in public places?
Old 06-01-2009, 01:12 PM
mick
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

at least you were doing something for yours.............. i was in a maccy d's with the kids eating a meal, a twat in a clio came into the carpark, handbraked and left.
2 minutes later two coppers in an astra came in, and I ended up with the sect 59 wtf...... even the maccy d staff backed me up?????? no right of appeal just the say so of two coppers.........
Old 06-01-2009, 01:20 PM
burnzy
burnzy

You were in a public place, to which the public have unhindered access either by vehicle or on foot, and as such CAN be prosecuted for dangerous driving.
ok fair enough i wasn't in the no about that

but still we had picked a car park that wouldn't of had any body going into or out of, it was a long stay car park that was empty and we was in the bottom section of it, and right out of the way

You were cocking about, so they followed you to make sure you didn't continue to cock about.
Sounds like a perfectly reasonable bit of policing TBH
and well not exactly at the time i had been parked up at the side watching so they had no reason to think i had been messing about, and there was no cameras on the part we was playing in so would of only seen us enter the car park seemingly why they then came

Well how else do you propose they discourage you from continuing your anti social behavior in public places?
a simple telling off and a warning would of been sufficient, i didn't no nothink about these sec59's and also guessing my mates were in the same boat because they seemed surprised themselves, so we would atleast be in the no and alot more careful next time, and if it came to being caught again then fair enough. i mean 2 strikes is abit harsh especially when we wasn't being noisy and affecting any other people except ourselves

Quick Reply: Cop's need to get a life