General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

real ghost stories

Search this Thread

Old 21-12-2008, 11:02 AM
righthooker
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default real ghost stories

who has any???

When i was 5-6 years old i was woken every night by footsteps comming up the stairs, blowing on my face and general noises in the bedroom.I was told it was just the boiler banging and a draught blowing.
most mornings i would be in my mams bed and dad in mine.
We where moving house and the night before, you could here loads of baning in the empty kitchen, when we got up all the doors and draws where open.

We moved house and 2 months later my old room set ablaze.
When i was older my mum told me that most nights after she went to bed , she was woken by somthing tugging her leg and it would not stop untill i was swapped with my dad.
Mam was a cat breeder, and whilst taking photos of the cats , a strange shape was apparent behind a beveled glas door.My uncle developed some enlargements, the figure was a man in a suit, with hankerchief in the top pocket and a huge head.
After asking our old next door neighbour, we where told the previous house owner(Mr Simms) had died some years ago of fluid on the brain.

In our new house, my sister and i shared a room .She awoke one night screaming and claimed to see a large head in the bedroom window looking in( i now have goose bumps typing)This was well befor mam had told us about mr simms.

It was as if the old boy was lookin out for me.

The second encounter i had , was whilst lookin after my sisters house .
I was on my own and went to bed.
I was awoken by a swinging motion , when i looked up i could make out a shape at the end of the bed. I shot out of bed and put the light on , the bed was 1ft of the wall.
I put me trainers on and legged it home .
On my sisters return(she was in a Goth phase)i told her and she said she had been reading ocult and whichcraft books a few weeks prior, when out of the blue she was pinned to her bed for 20 mins and couldnt move,, it would have been nice to have known this befor looking after the hose as i would have told her to stuff it lol...

Bit long but all true ,,, anyone else had dealings ???

Last edited by righthooker; 21-12-2008 at 11:04 AM.
Old 21-12-2008, 11:06 AM
Dicko&Vacant
10K+ Poster!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

spooky stuff that clive, i was convinced our old house was haunted but we never actually " saw " anything.

We used to hear footsteps on the landing,as if someone was walking about yet when went upstairs all the kids were asleep

The builder told us that when they were renovating, they went to the shop and had locked the house up, yet when they came back, Josh's room window was as far open as it would go, one of the builders refused to go back in.

Oh and i noticed when we started decorating the front room loads of " scratches " as if a cat had clawed the walls, yet we had no pets, and they definitely werent there previously, well above heights the kids could reach.

Sarah
Old 21-12-2008, 11:09 AM
righthooker
PassionFord Post Whore!!

another house i had , i was convinced there was allways some one on the half landing,, just a feeling i get.
After we sold it to the ex wifes sister she was spooked out!!!
Old 21-12-2008, 11:11 AM
sedan man
PassionFord Regular

when i was living at my girlfriends pearents house i woke up at about 3 am and saw a old man sitting on my sofa.i kept it to myself and never told her as i know she would have shit it.about 4 weeks later i told my mum what i saw and she told me my girlfriend had told her exactly the same thing.she never told me because she thought i would be scared..

freakey a..
Old 21-12-2008, 11:22 AM
Maria.
15K+ Super Poster!!

In my old home, it was a victorian terrace.

there were 2 bedrooms, one had been turned into like a PC room.... i was on the net, and decided to have a cuppa, as i walked out the room i put my pen on the ironing board, went downstairs, came back up... the pen had gone. I looked high and bloody low... couldnt see it....3 days later, i went in to the room, the pen was back on the ironing board exactly hwere i had left it. The same hapened with a calculator too.

Then in my bedroom, quite often, probably about once a month,in the middle of the night while i was asleep, the room would light up as bright as you could imagine, only for a split second, almost like a huge camera flash..... so bright it would wake me.. and my then partner up.

Also, and this sounds really stupid, the bed used to shake.... it was a brass 4 post type of bed, and it was as if someone had grabbed the bottom of the bed and shaken it as hard as they could... literally only for a second or two!

I also had a clarvoyant come to the house once, and she picked up alsorts as soon as she walked in!! A black bad mist being quite prominent to her... i went to see her about a year or so after.... and i wasnt living in this house anymore... and as soon as she saw me, she saw this blackmist again, and she said it is following me!! and it was then she remembered she saw it in my old home....
Old 21-12-2008, 11:31 AM
righthooker
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Maria, that black mist would freak me out,, i would never go to see a clarvoyant, god knows what they would say lol,.

My little cousin would often talk to someone on her bed, my aunt went to seek help and the clarvoyant siad dont wory, it was like a guardian angel.
My aunt was cool with this until she was told she has an indian stood next to her too lol.,,, she shit the bed
Old 21-12-2008, 11:39 AM
dovboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by maria

there were 2 bedrooms, one had been turned into like a PC room.... i was on the net, and decided to have a cuppa, as i walked out the room i put my pen on the ironing board, went downstairs, came back up... the pen had gone. I looked high and bloody low... couldnt see it....3 days later, i went in to the room, the pen was back on the ironing board exactly hwere i had left it. The same hapened with a calculator too.

Then in my bedroom, quite often, probably about once a month,in the middle of the night while i was asleep, the room would light up as bright as you could imagine, only for a split second, almost like a huge camera flash..... so bright it would wake me.. and my then partner up.

Also, and this sounds really stupid, the bed used to shake.... it was a brass 4 post type of bed, and it was as if someone had grabbed the bottom of the bed and shaken it as hard as they could... literally only for a second or two!

I also had a clarvoyant come to the house once, and she picked up alsorts as soon as she walked in!! A black bad mist being quite prominent to her... i went to see her about a year or so after.... and i wasnt living in this house anymore... and as soon as she saw me, she saw this blackmist again, and she said it is following me!! and it was then she remembered she saw it in my old home....
that last bit sounds like the film "the entity".
back in the day i thought it was a very scary film,based on a true story too!
Old 21-12-2008, 11:50 AM
Maria.
15K+ Super Poster!!

I went to see her again last week, as a few things have changed in my life recently... and she came out with some scary stuff!!

The first thing she said as soon as i walked in was ''youve got a bloody great big dog thats just followed you in, she's sitting on your feet!'' ''Shes a kind of tan/gold colour, HUGE she is! ive never seen anything like it''

that'll be smelly then!!!

she then also said.... ''youve been crying a lot lately havent you?..... well this dog sits on the bed with you while youre crying''

This black mist that is with me, apparently feeds off my negativity... when im happy... it isnt there.... when im down, sad or angry thats when it follows me....
Old 21-12-2008, 12:46 PM
Cragrat
sit boo boo sit

Received 50 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by maria

spooky!

i have a similar thing on wednesday morning after i go out on a tuesday night for beer and a curry only its almost like brown mist that follows me around

sorry
Old 21-12-2008, 12:50 PM
Maria.
15K+ Super Poster!!

Old 21-12-2008, 12:53 PM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,044 Likes on 998 Posts

Well you know the cure for that my friend dont go out lol.Some mad storys here keep them coming.I never thought you would belive in ghost Clive.
Old 21-12-2008, 02:16 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

I hope to god this dog of ours doesn't follow me around when he snuffs it. Maria, is their any chance she could of remembered the dog from last time, and knew? I don't want to beleive what you say, but I hear so much of the same thing happening, they can't all be guessing.

Benni.
Old 21-12-2008, 02:19 PM
Maria.
15K+ Super Poster!!

I guess there is a slight chance she may have remembered from the first time i saw her....

but she said this the split second she opened the door... she wouldnt have had time iguess for her to remember who i was.... Ive changed a lot physically since she saw me the first time, and she must see hundreds of people a year so i doubt i would of stood out!

But yeah.. i guess there is a chance she remembered from the first time.
Old 21-12-2008, 02:37 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Not to mention she would look an idiot if your dog was still alive.
Old 21-12-2008, 02:56 PM
Maria.
15K+ Super Poster!!

Smelly wasnt alive the first time i saw her!
Old 21-12-2008, 03:49 PM
Ad4m RST
BANNED
BANNED

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I had something really weird happen recently...

Was at my Mums one night after walking from the pub, had driven but ended up having too much (). I got in and made a cuppa, I was standing at the kitchen counter just about reading the paper and got a proper rush of blood, thought I was going to pass out but ended up a bit trancy. Then I just leant back and felt my hips swinging round but almost out of my control was sooo weird, I could honestly feel someone gently guiding me and kind of snapped awake. I stood there trying to get my head around it all when the lights dipped and I shit it, we've got a picture of my Grandpa who passed last Xmas in the kitchen as well, right in my eye line that night...

Never thought too much on it because I know what we can create in our heads, but theres a few sticking points even now. Have had back doors swinging open since but nothing too freaky...
Old 21-12-2008, 09:08 PM
Maria.
15K+ Super Poster!!

ooooh anymore?
Old 21-12-2008, 09:09 PM
GARETH T
Professional Waffler

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

i didnt think you could use the word real with the word ghost LOL
Old 21-12-2008, 09:27 PM
RST
PassionFord Post Whore!!

my parents say when i was a little boy i was so scary lol I used to wake up in the middle of the night and play with my cars and used to be talking to some one. And they used to ask me about him and i would tell them every thing. Anyway one night my mum hid my fav car down stairs, up in this high cuboard. night time come i was talking and playing again she come in mt bedroom, there i was with my fav car. she asked me where i got it from and i said he got it for me. She went mad shouting and stuff and other that i neva played or talked again.
Old 21-12-2008, 09:28 PM
RST
PassionFord Post Whore!!

P.s Maria i want your dog lol.
Old 21-12-2008, 09:36 PM
paul16v
Monte 087

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

When i was a kid in me grans house i used to feel somebody sitting on my bed all the time but there was never anybody there when i opened my eyes, years later talking with my cousin he mentioned that it also used to happen to him when he slept in that room!

I was once sat on the shitter and somebody said hello to me there was only me in the house.

When i first started serving my time as an engineer i was working a big lathe and opposite the lathe about 20 foot away was a cylindical grinder, from day 1 i always used to catch a glimpse of an oldish guy in a green boilersuit (we all wore blue) near or infront of the grinder, when i mentioned to the other lads in the shop they had all seen it too this went on for years new lads who started would always mention it aswell, the machine eventually got removed from the shop a few years later and from the day it got removed nobody ever saw the old bloke in the green boilersuit again, ive always wondered where the grinder ended up and if it took the old bloke with it.

A mate of mine died a couple of years back, his aunt got a blank txt from his mobile a couple of days after he died! his phone had been turned off for well over a week beforehand and nobody could turn it on as nobody knew his pin for the phone
Old 21-12-2008, 09:57 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Load of old bollocks IMHO
Old 21-12-2008, 10:34 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

This isnt quite 'ghosty' but bizzarre all the same and 100% true.

Back when my dad used to work shifts he had been on nights and had gone to bed when he got in sometime in the morning. He came downstairs early and my mum asked him why. He said something strange has just happened. He said ive just been woken up by a kinda large smack on the back of the head and the name Gilles villeneuve immediatley in my mind! They obviously thought it was strange but thought nothing more of it as everyone has strange dreams! Later that day after Dad had been back to bed he got up, put the news on and Gilles had crashed his F1 car and died! Mum n Dad were in a bit if shock with it they said....i cant remember i was about 4 or 5 but if ya knew my Mum n Dad you know they wouldnt make this kinda thing up....for a start it would be WHY? make that up!!!!!!!

Strange!
Old 21-12-2008, 10:38 PM
fatbloke racing
Part of the Furniture

Wonderful....Having read this thread I have just spent the last 10 minutes watching ghost videos on youtube, properly shitted up now.....
Old 21-12-2008, 10:40 PM
dovboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Chip
Load of old bollocks IMHO
do you have a IMHO key on your keyboard chip?
Old 21-12-2008, 10:57 PM
madsi
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

someone died in the flat that me and el are in now and i move stuff about to freak her out
Old 21-12-2008, 10:57 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by dovboy
lmfao
Old 21-12-2008, 11:00 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by dovboy
No, just stating it as an opinion rather than fact as I dont have proof, I wouldnt ever claim something to be true rather than just an opinion unless I knew it to be the case.
So I always seperate clearly my opinions from outright facts, which frankly its a shame more people dont when they are presenting stuff as if its fact when its really just opinion.
Old 21-12-2008, 11:09 PM
cosy trav
PassionFord Regular

I was reading a paper in my kitchen one night when i heard a bang near the kitchen sink , i turned around and saw a grey feint figure stood near the kitchen sink . The bang was caused by the boiler filling key that i keep on top of the pipes falling . The only thing is the filler key can only be taken off the pipes by pushing your fingers through the pipes and lifting the key vertically and sliding it through the pipes so i knew it hadnt just fell . A few days later whilst i was working my wife phoned me up crying through fear as the radio turned itself on and turned up full blast . She told me a few things had happened at night whilst i was at work such as lights switching on and off , the tv turning off . She wouldnt go into the house until i got home . Since then 3 clairvoiants (sp) have been and they said it was haunted by 3 spirits . It doesnt bother me but the wife hates living here .
Old 22-12-2008, 01:21 AM
AJC
10K+ Poster!!

Received 83 Likes on 73 Posts

years ago we went on a guided tour of a local haunted house called chingle hall, id of been about 13/14, when being told by our guide the story behind a particular room he said a young teenage girl had died in the room after being kept prisoner there her whole life and that some times she touches other youngsters on the hand or arm

2 minutes after that i felt some thing on my shoulder, i looked behind me and it was just me and a concrete wall.......
Old 22-12-2008, 04:58 AM
CRAIG HAYTER
BANNED
BANNED

in my parent old house i used to hear foot steps coming up the stairs when i looked there was nothing there it happend for yearswas fooking spookie

when we moved house i heard a scary voice saying my name i had a freind staying over i was about 8 if even that at the time i was saying my name in a really creepy wayi ran down stairs told my dad to come up ther was a vioce calling both me and my mates name his reaction was laughing and told us to get back up stair and stop being silly at this time wee are shiting our selfsafter 20 mins same again ran back down the stair told my dad again once again he was laughing and told us to get back up stair anyway finally gets to sleep and my dad spilt the beans one day he hid a walky talky in my fucking roomstill laugh to this day when he tells his and my mates about it

Last edited by CRAIG HAYTER; 22-12-2008 at 05:03 AM.
Old 22-12-2008, 06:54 AM
badnews
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

well i personaly don't belive in this sort of nonsence it is all in your minds lol. and as for all the ghost programs on tv they are the bigest load of shite i have ever seen and wind me up like fook all 100% fake
Old 18-02-2009, 03:23 PM
Rich_w
Proven Legendary Status

Old 18-02-2009, 04:12 PM
Punkie
For Sale..Apply within.

Im quite fascinated by the supernatural ever since seeing "something" hovering over me when I was about 4 years old and playing in the garden.

Its the earliest memory I have, I was in our old house, mum was hanging out the washing...I was playing down the bottom of the garden...it was a mega hot summers day and all of a sudden I felt something kind of wrap itself around me...and when I looked up...all I could see was like....sparkly smoke...is the best way to describe it.

I obviously freaked out and ran straight to my mam and she told me not to make up stories.

I have been on a "Dead Haunted Nights" 'ghosthunting' event at the museum next to where I work and learned some very interesting things.

When I was a nipper (we're talking abut 4-9 years old here) I used to be petrified of going to particular areas of the museum.

One was an old shop set up, with a manequin in it. I was convinced something "lived" inside the manequin and was going to get me...so I used to hide around the corner.

On the 'ghosthunter' night we were told at the end of the night that this shop area is one of the most active areas of the museum and things often go missing off the shelves and get moved around as if someone is tidying it.

The 'ghosthunt' organisers told me I might be a bit 'sensitive' because I picked up on things that arent known in the public realm about the museum, unless you have been on a proper tour or to one of these nights before.

I felt like someone was following me around at the bottom of the staircases and that it was a young girl...apparently this is quite common of young women that visit the museum, they feel like they are being clung to by a child around the legs.

The Basement of the museum I didnt like as soon as I walked into it and said to our guide that there must have been some awful things happening here because it feels very intense. He asked me what sort of things and I said that I had the image of a young girl kneeling in the middle of a room being whipped.

Apparently the basement was used to punish the housemaids, one of whom fell pregnant by the house master.

I dont know if I believe in "sensitivity" but I know that basement was haunted. there were nuts and bolts thrown at us...stones bounced off the walls...it was really uncomfortable down there.

If you want some as real as it gets ghosthunting footage...search on YouTube for T.A.P.S or Ghosthunters, its a TV series in America and there is some proper freaky shit they have caught on film!