General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

anyone here got a short temper ?

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2008, 04:00 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default anyone here got a short temper ?

just wondering if anyone has,,,,, and if you gone though stages of mellow and laied back then just switch

reason im asking is,,,,, well tbh i getting a little too easy to wind up these days

sent home from work wednesday due to a guy at work,,,, just a mouthy prick tbh and its not the first time ive had a issue with him but its the second time ive gone for him

also week before i went for another member of staff who called me a " fucking ginger tosser" when he was being a lazy cunt and needed dealing with,,,,,,,, which i done in a respectfull maner as i am a chilled laied back person

and then today,,, bloke in car round soho is crawling,,, then stops for about a min,, then drives again slow then stops again, lets hes mate out,,,, waits and dont move then hes mate comes back get in car then the tosser goes to reverse into me,,,,,,, this wound me up for some reason and again i switched

a few months ago a cyclist was infront of me,, he was going right and i wanted to go left,, this person took AGES,,,, seemed to miss all the gaps and so i bipped my horn,,, he turns and pulls the finger at me and out the car i went, was gonna push the tosser of hes motorbike but instead i spat in hes face,,, which ANYONE who knows me will tell you i dont spit,,, but that point i dont it cause i couldnt push him off/have a ruck as hes bike would STILL be in my way

anyway just wondering if anyone else seems to have stupid moments when you act like a prick/out of character instead of thinking about it in your head first ?
Old 07-12-2008, 04:03 PM
pete mcrash
saff is working!!!...atm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

moi....................
Old 07-12-2008, 04:04 PM
pete mcrash
saff is working!!!...atm

"fuckin' ginger tosser".................(u cant get wrong for tellin' the truth).................................:ki ng:
Old 07-12-2008, 04:06 PM
MAD EVO 4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

im like it aswell mate, ever since my motorbike accident, I have been for cognitive behaviour threapy which seems to help
Old 07-12-2008, 04:07 PM
Dan16v
Advanced PassionFord User

in some cases i have just snapped but it does take a lot to wind me up, one thing is inconsiderate drivers that decide hangin off my back bumper is fun, the amount of times ive slammed on n waited for the crunch is beyond me, but usually i'm quote a calm laid back person
Old 07-12-2008, 04:10 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

i just got hit with a Ł150 compensation order for knocking fook out of a cyclist but i dont get angry and shouty, i just get out,calmly smash them then get back in and drive off.
Old 07-12-2008, 04:11 PM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

A good friend had a very short temper and was a bit of a mouthy git in general really Anyway he once got mouthy in london to a bloke in a range rover that stopped infront of him. mate started bibbing and waving his hands around.

Bloke slowly got out of his car walked towards his car, my mate got out and went to front him. bloke pulled a blade and stabbed my mate stright in the stomach without even batting an eyelid. Got back in his car and drove off.

I always tried to advise him that if he carried on trying to be larry large nuts all the time he would get his comuppance and he did.

spent a while in hospital but hes ok now. A lot more mellow now though!
Old 07-12-2008, 04:12 PM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

Thats the way its done fuzzy lol... every minute talking is a smashing minute wasted....

The talkers dont bother me atall.
Old 07-12-2008, 04:15 PM
Dan
20K+ Super Poster.

I can't be fucked to read your whole essay, I mean post Ginge, but in answer to your simple question, yes, I have a massively short temper and no patience whatsoever!

I can be in a mood about something for what seems months!
Old 07-12-2008, 04:20 PM
Red16
10K+ Poster!!

i can be very short tempered at times, other times im not too bad.

Originally Posted by Dan
I can't be fucked to read your whole essay, I mean post Ginge, but in answer to your simple question, yes, I have a massively short temper and no patience whatsoever!

I can be in a mood about something for what seems months!
miserable cunt
Old 07-12-2008, 04:22 PM
cossiecrew
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i have a real short fuse and its got me in shit loads of trouble all through life used to be alot worse when i was a stoner though
Old 07-12-2008, 04:27 PM
J1mbo
B1mbo

it takes a hell of alot to wind me up usually im really chilled out !

but sometimes like yourself ginge little things really get to me and i feel angry and start getting really pissed off over nothing !

its weird ! lol
Old 07-12-2008, 04:29 PM
Harris.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 55 Likes on 51 Posts

I used to have a short fuse, but ive calmed down alot over the last few years and not much bothers me now
Old 07-12-2008, 04:31 PM
cpaul4
Part of the Furniture

Not me personally, but my mate hit his dad with a door because they were argueing about mushrooms lol. He punched a hole in it first but apparently didnt relieve the pressure enough.
Old 07-12-2008, 04:33 PM
bigjim172000
Me Cossie Runs Atlast!!!!

Aye, ive got a real bad short temper, only come out again in the last 2 years. Before that i was fine but was a little arsehole as a small child. Tabatha can back me up on my short temper now
Old 07-12-2008, 04:35 PM
boost mad
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Im very short tempered and it has got me into trouble several times
Old 07-12-2008, 04:35 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

In short, Yes I do..
Old 07-12-2008, 04:46 PM
Rax
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I have genetic disorder and part of it means i suffer with terrible uncontrollable mood swings,sometimes i really dont give a 4k but other times it can be the stupidist of things and whamo !,so yes.Short bad temper.
Old 07-12-2008, 04:47 PM
xr_craig
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 47 Likes on 37 Posts

I'm not too bad but i get really wound up when people just won't let little things drop. That can occasionally turn me into an angry bastard
Old 07-12-2008, 04:53 PM
cossie4i+
TT T38 Power

Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

My temper has got a lot shorter the older i get.

I was so chilled when i was younger.

Steve.
Old 07-12-2008, 05:00 PM
Diamonds.
BANNED
BANNED

never used to then i started holding things in then one day i blew and then used to snap at everything. recently i aint maybe cause im single
Old 07-12-2008, 05:35 PM
BigErn
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Depends how you catch me, Im usually nigh on horizontally laid back but if something gets me started then it can escalate into viscious nastiness. Not proud of it but sometimes its beyond my control. I once headbutted my manager for getting on at me and as he reeled back I was coming in with a big right and two of the lads in the workshop standing next to me, one of which I had working the doors with me from time to time, dove on me before I got to mangle him. I tend to just go blank when I go off it properly and just think to myself "I have to smash this person into tiny mushy fragments"
Old 07-12-2008, 05:39 PM
madsi
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

i could fall out with myself sometimes ha ha but all the families the same
Old 07-12-2008, 05:43 PM
ricky_2006

also week before i went for another member of staff who called me a " fucking ginger tosser" when he was being a lazy cunt and needed dealing with,,,,,,,, which i done in a respectfull maner as i am a chilled laied back person

sorry son, but i cant help but laugh att his one.
its a bit stupid to go for him. "respectable maner" im guessing you sum sort of team leader/ manager to say something to him. but to go for him llloooollllllllllllllllllll
Old 07-12-2008, 05:43 PM
Captain500rs

No i aint got a fukn short temper now fuk off!!!
Old 07-12-2008, 05:45 PM
BigErn
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Lets have a PF fight
Old 07-12-2008, 05:53 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by ricky_2006

sorry son, but i cant help but laugh att his one.
its a bit stupid to go for him. "respectable maner" im guessing you sum sort of team leader/ manager to say something to him. but to go for him llloooollllllllllllllllllll
thats the point im getting at,,,, ive never gone like this before,,, ive never had the issue before tbh either

im used to working in a place where people work or take the piss on the sly,,, when they go to far its delt with and over

NOW i work at a place where people think " fuck it, your fucked without me,,,,, ill work when I feel like it"

ive been placed in another position to sort it out,, get some sort of reason/order about the place

to lose it like i did over something so stupid that i can ignore is whats making me think

as said im VERY laied back about things,,, always have been and i know how to fuck someone over at work and performance manage people,,,,, i usually just cut there hours till they fix up and works every time

since i started there we had the same member of staff turning up for work upto 90 mins late with " sorry traffic" as a excuse aswell as going home when he felt "ill"

thats been delt with now,,,, ive had staff talk down to me a few times before but now the disrespectfull dicks are getting to me which AINT me at all
Old 07-12-2008, 06:04 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

in a word yes
I can usually handle it 98% of the time,

I proper get hazy/tunnel vision and go off big time, proper looney tune's, i really dont like people sometime's
Old 07-12-2008, 06:07 PM
pete mcrash
saff is working!!!...atm

Originally Posted by BigErn
Depends how you catch me, Im usually nigh on horizontally laid back but if something gets me started then it can escalate into viscious nastiness. Not proud of it but sometimes its beyond my control. I once headbutted my manager for getting on at me and as he reeled back I was coming in with a big right and two of the lads in the workshop standing next to me, one of which I had working the doors with me from time to time, dove on me before I got to mangle him. I tend to just go blank when I go off it properly and just think to myself "I have to smash this person into tiny mushy fragments"
.......god u turn me on......................
Old 07-12-2008, 06:11 PM
J1mbo
B1mbo

Originally Posted by pete mcrash
.......god u turn me on......................

Old 07-12-2008, 06:20 PM
arch

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Sweet lord, some right loons on here. I don't get how you can describe yourself as laid back then go on to explain how you can just snap like it, surely a contradiction?
Old 07-12-2008, 06:21 PM
GARETH T
Professional Waffler

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

im the calmest person you will meet!
Old 07-12-2008, 06:35 PM
Smartdj.
PassionFord Post Troll

i have my moments now and then ...normaly just a short snap then happy as larry again
Old 07-12-2008, 06:37 PM
Shorty
PassionFord Post Whore!!

You ginger tosser Ginge.

Am not that bad, takes a bit to wind me up proper.
Old 07-12-2008, 06:47 PM
ricky_2006

Originally Posted by Ginge !
thats the point im getting at,,,, ive never gone like this before,,, ive never had the issue before tbh either

im used to working in a place where people work or take the piss on the sly,,, when they go to far its delt with and over

NOW i work at a place where people think " fuck it, your fucked without me,,,,, ill work when I feel like it"

ive been placed in another position to sort it out,, get some sort of reason/order about the place

to lose it like i did over something so stupid that i can ignore is whats making me think

as said im VERY laied back about things,,, always have been and i know how to fuck someone over at work and performance manage people,,,,, i usually just cut there hours till they fix up and works every time

since i started there we had the same member of staff turning up for work upto 90 mins late with " sorry traffic" as a excuse aswell as going home when he felt "ill"

thats been delt with now,,,, ive had staff talk down to me a few times before but now the disrespectfull dicks are getting to me which AINT me at all

i see where you are cumin from mate but no offence by the look of it u havent earned any respect.

i aint mr know it all but im a SECTION LEADER of a department at work and i truly believe people do respect me, no one would ever answer me bk. i know ive gained that respect. im very matey with the staff who is under me but at the same time thet know THE LINE.

if that makes sense
Old 07-12-2008, 06:54 PM
RS 5tu

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I am the same very laid back but some times trivial stuff can easily send me over the edge.
Old 07-12-2008, 09:01 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Received 32 Likes on 30 Posts

Yes I do
Old 07-12-2008, 09:26 PM
matts1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

I am very laid back, used to be a gobby tit when I was in my late teens, then found out that there are plenty of people able to knock your head clean off, that shut me the f*ck up.

Way to easy to (as said above) get stabbed or worse, would rather laught things off and move on.

My sisters fella is the opposite, you wont get away with nish, someone gives him attitude and they will be given a good beating without warning, got him a good spell in the nick and still on tag.

I meet people all the time thought that have short tempers, let everything blow them up, tbh it is them i feel for, how miserable must their life be that they are so angry.
Old 07-12-2008, 09:47 PM
Cragrat
sit boo boo sit

Received 50 Likes on 44 Posts

as a kid i was real fiery then one day i wasnt,wife says i`m the most chilled person she has met.in the past 20 yrs i lost it properley twice,i think maybe i bottle it up then let it all go,she says its not good as apparentley it wasnt a pretty sight,people were very surprised the last time it happened,though it has meant folk dont take the p1ss and they know they can only go so far

but on a whole very chilled
Old 07-12-2008, 09:51 PM
craig2351
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

if i was any more laid bak id fall over well thats what iam told

Quick Reply: anyone here got a short temper ?