General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Baby p online petition

Search this Thread

Old 15-11-2008, 08:38 AM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Received 87 Likes on 74 Posts
Default Baby p online petition

Fellow members please go on the attached link and sign the petition to get the people who let down this little fella so badly sacked from their jobs,

Luciano

www.thesun.co.uk/news
Old 15-11-2008, 09:16 AM
phil4x4saph
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fair enough, Social services fucked up badly, but they weren't the savage bastards that killed the poor kid.
Everyone wants the social workers heads on a spike, Is no one bothered about the kids parents?
Old 15-11-2008, 10:09 AM
Dicko&Vacant
10K+ Poster!!

of course people are bothered about the parents, but had social services correctly done their jobs then baby P would more than likely not have ended up dead
Old 15-11-2008, 10:28 AM
Allyc85
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Signed it. Its a fucking disgace the way this whole thing is being sorted
Old 15-11-2008, 10:29 AM
Fil
ELASTIC BAND

Received 98 Likes on 89 Posts

Tho you cant vote on someone losing there job, based on info you've read in papers and seen on tv , as they get there facts from christmas crackers, next door neighbours, and any random tit that wants to say something about it, then mix all the facts up, and make whoever reads it belive it!
Old 15-11-2008, 10:37 AM
Mrs T
Super Moderator
PassionFord Gold Member (Female)
Super Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by phil4x4saph
Fair enough, Social services fucked up badly, but they weren't the savage bastards that killed the poor kid.
Everyone wants the social workers heads on a spike,
i've worked with alot off social services across the country in my last job when i was manager of a kids home and they all need to look into how they deal with there cases..alot of them are not interested in the kids and never seemed to listen to what they wanted and never really wanted to speak to the kids in finding out whats right for them...this is older kids who can say how they feel

one social worker made a complant about me because i told her what was best for one boy and she didnt like it. she said i wasnt doing my job right by not supporting her

i feel the whole social services needs a big change across the country and i really hope something can change so the kids in care are looked after how they should be, and more changes happen when kids are on the at risk register

already signed this last night
Old 15-11-2008, 10:59 AM
Rich_w
Proven Legendary Status

Everyone wants the social workers heads on a spike, Is no one bothered about the kids parents?

HOW CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!

Making 2 mouse clicks SHOWS how much you care. Its much better than actually doing something about it. Or gving to Charity. Oh, hang on, you can buy those Green rubber wristbands that also show to everyone else how much you care*

Its a shame it happened. But there will alwas be child murderers and as people will know. You are more likely to be killed by someone you know than by a stranger. So those people have the ability to hide their crime better. One of the papers this morning shows how the parents smeared chocolate over the kids face to hide the marks. I agree wholeheartedly that although the killers have been brought to justice. People want Social Services fucked up. Id rather have some half competents than no one ta.

* I know someone who has one of these wristbands. Yet hes the worst father Ive ever seen!
Old 15-11-2008, 11:42 AM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Received 87 Likes on 74 Posts

BTTT

I have said what I have to say on another thread Authored by my mate Dojj

All that's left is to pick up the pieces

Luciano
Old 15-11-2008, 11:50 AM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Signed chas and personally hope the parents burn in hell.
Old 15-11-2008, 11:52 AM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

sacked? they should be fooking jailed for it. signed and posted up on our bmw forum.

Last edited by fuzzy; 15-11-2008 at 11:58 AM.
Old 15-11-2008, 12:17 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

are you suggesting then that we should sit around and do nothing? there is nothing that will bring baby p back, or lessen his suffering, and seeing as he was virtually the same age as my son, i can remember how he was when he was little and for anyone to let that sort of trauma happen to a baby/toddler is shocking beyond belief

would you want the docrot who examined him with his broken back, paralisied from the waist down and with 8 broken ribs prescribing meds for you or your kids?

would you want the member of staff who swept it under the carpet because they falsified records to state that baby p had moved out of their duristicion to be the one signing paperwork for you in the town hall?

i could go on, but i think you get the point that these peole, while not directly the cause of the baby's death, were indirectly allowing these 3 cunts to torture that little boy for half of his life and should, at least, be up in court facing manslaughter charges

what would you say to baby p's dad? "sorry your kid died a horrible death, but i can't do anything about it"?

i can't click the link at work but i will do so as soon as i get home
Old 15-11-2008, 12:32 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Originally Posted by Fil
Tho you cant vote on someone losing there job, based on info you've read in papers and seen on tv , as they get there facts from christmas crackers, next door neighbours, and any random tit that wants to say something about it, then mix all the facts up, and make whoever reads it belive it!
so your saying the baby didnt die a slow painful death with a broken back, 8 broken ribs and wasnt paralysed from the waist down or wasnt abandoned to his fate by those in the position to put a stop to it? and the people who seem to have tried to help were forced out of their jobs in part of the cover up?
blame the media , its all their fault.im sure none of it really happened.
Old 15-11-2008, 12:39 PM
dojj

Originally Posted by fuzzy
so your saying the baby didnt die a slow painful death with a broken back, 8 broken ribs and wasnt paralysed from the waist down or wasnt abandoned to his fate by those in the position to put a stop to it? and the people who seem to have tried to help were forced out of their jobs in part of the cover up?
parents of small children know what the dad is going through
other people who don't have kids of that age may not understand just how saddened we are
i don't blame these people for expressing their views if they aren't able to understand the enormity of what's happened, but if you are one of these people who has posted these seemingly dismissive posts, please feel free to find out all the information and present a case for defending these "workers" who we would want dangling over a large drop from the ends of very short ropes
Old 15-11-2008, 02:27 PM
rs1072
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Rob V
Done!
Hope the parents rot in fucking hell and the people that negleted there duties to protect this kiddy die a painfull death themselves
Old 15-11-2008, 03:05 PM
Dan16v
Advanced PassionFord User

Old 15-11-2008, 03:29 PM
wayne thomas
Regular Contributor

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Trial by tabloid journalsm, not my idea of justice, sorry.
Old 15-11-2008, 04:42 PM
tabetha
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I think they should be prosecuted, unfortunately in public office it will never happen, SS are crap, idiots, and I speak from experience having been investigated 6 times, my g/f comes from a disfunctional/nasty family so she was moved by the story, she had a stroke at age 3/4 causing her partial paralysis on her left side, despite bruises broken bones etc, ss did not even turn up at court on three separate occasions so case was dismissed each time.
Signed gladly,, about time people were held accountable.
tabetha
Old 15-11-2008, 04:45 PM
Fil
ELASTIC BAND

Received 98 Likes on 89 Posts

No i wasnt the leading officer in the case or medical person examining the case, but the papers make soo much false shit up, you cant fuck peoples jobs based on what you read in them!

and espically a sun news paper lead petition
Old 15-11-2008, 04:51 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Exaclty! Why is every knobhead focusing on ONLY the SS?
Old 15-11-2008, 04:56 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

yep, everything you read in the papers is false, no substance whatso ever. thats why gordon brown was debating it in the house of commons or didnt that happen either?
pseudo intellectuals automatically dismiss the sun because its a 'downmarket' publication read by the lower class masses?
they seem to be more in touch with reality than the clowns in charge of peoples lives.
Old 15-11-2008, 04:57 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds
Exaclty! Why is every knobhead focusing on ONLY the SS?
because those ultimately responsible are already in jail. those that failed to stop them , knowing the dangers, are next in line. is that hard to understand?
Old 15-11-2008, 05:47 PM
dojj

because those ultimately responsible are already in jail. those that failed to stop them , knowing the dangers, are next in line. is that hard to understand?
i think it is for some

let's simplify:

baby is born
someone comes around to make sure you can look after baby
parents look after baby
someone else comes round regulalry to make sure baby is ok
baby goes for medical check ups every month/few months to have jabs etc
people go rund the house to make sure kid is ok
mother has covered kids bruises with chocolate
inspectors say baby is fine
parents move in peadophile as lodger
inspectors go round again
house sticks like a shit hole
inspectors say baby is fine
inspectors falsify records to say family have moved and wash their hands of the case
parents take bab to docrot
docrot fails to diagnose broken back, paralisys from waist downwards, broken ribs, says child is fine
child dies
inspectors balme everyone but themselves
inspectors bosses say they wern't aware anything was wrong
everyone is sorry

so now what you have is the docrot who can't diagnose major MAJOR injuries, do you still want them to keep their job?
you have inspectors who fail to recognise injuries iflicted by parents, should they still keep their jobs?
you have inspectors who deliberatly falsify records so they don't have to go and visit a shild who is on the at risk register, do you think they should keep their job?
you have their chain of command who don't do any sort of checks to see how their inspectors are performing, do you think they should keep their jobs?
the head of the department has lots of school teachers saying that their kids are great and wonderfull even though this child was still 3.5 years from being of school age, do you think this has any sort of bearing on what the boss of bosses is like on babycare in the household or if they should keep their job because they are great at one bit but shit at everything else?

it's not just the sun who are reporteing this, virtually every british news publication has reported these facts as the case has been put before a judge and all this level of cover up has been established

still think they should escape any form of prosecution?
Old 16-11-2008, 10:59 AM
Rich_w
Proven Legendary Status

Rather randomly last night i met a friend of a friend. She used to work for Social Services. Inevtably this case came up in conversation.

I was amazed at the amount of work cases she had to juggle. They are forced to prioritise, its not ideal and unfotuantly cases like this will still happen. Also surprising was how limiting her powers are. Ultimately it seems like she has no power to decide if a child is removed from the home. They can only collect evidence. And as she said if a child is "asleep" and doesnt appear to be in distress, though has food smeared on its body what exact evidence can she collect? Shes not allowed to give any form of examination. And she didnt even have the power to enter different rooms in a house if the owner doesnt want her to.

Whilst she doesnt appear to have dealt with a case as extreme as this one. She was in no doubt that the parents can be very clever when it comes to hiding evidence of abuse.

She did admit that a small percentage of SS workers were probably not up to the job though.
Old 16-11-2008, 11:13 AM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

this was from another worker who deals with this sort of stuff...
it isn't easy. Not easy at all. I could tear some of them apart by hand. The key thing is though me and my team get in before it gets that bad. We put things in place, we help those that want to and can be helped. Then those that don't...

...court orders, care orders, child placement out of county, prison...

...and for those who physically attack me...

...you could do that bit!
they do have the powers to sort things out if they can be bothered following it through but if they are more worried about rocking the boat....

Last edited by fuzzy; 16-11-2008 at 11:17 AM.
Old 16-11-2008, 01:39 PM
dojj

i know osmeone who knows someone who works in the ss, they just employ peole and send them out, no training given, just told to go out and look at people and how they are living

scandlous