General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

stupid mugger lol ( cheer you up)

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2008, 03:40 PM
mk3matt
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stupid mugger lol ( cheer you up)

lol

was chatting on the phone to me mum the other day, where i use to go to college in colchester there is a large bus stop, ( the one outside wilinsons)

anyway, me mum was walking past and saw a shit loada police around, and a bloke unconscious on the floor, with quite as lot of blood. weirdly though, no one was attending to him and she even said the cops where just stepping over him and didnt seem very bothered at all.

luckily shes nosey and we found out why LMAO

turns out the bloke on the floor was a mugger, he had, just moments ago, stolen some old dears bag, he was legging it down the pavement when he ran straight into a lamp post and knocked himself clean out!!!!!

mum said the old boy she was chatting to said

' we should cut his fucking hands off now before he does it again, stupid twat' lol

made me laugh! christ hes gna feel like shit when he wakes up!
Old 02-10-2008, 03:44 PM
fish99
Advanced PassionFord User

There are some pretty stupid criminals out there.. I got burgled about 2 weeks ago and lets just say due to the stupidity of the burglars I recovered most of my property within half hour, and with 24hrs the thieving bstards were charged and remanded in custody to appear in court. Needless to say they pleaded guilty and are awaiting sentencing this week.

You just shouldnt sell stolen goods to a well known local pawn type shop , and you certainly shouldnt leave you real name and address when selling.
Old 02-10-2008, 03:50 PM
hevangel

lol...what a dick!! bet hes gonna feel embarressed once he comes round!!

how are you anyway?? you never text back!!
Old 02-10-2008, 03:52 PM
mk3matt
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

didnt i?? oops, thought i had!! i was out last nyt, kept me eye out for ya but didnt see you? ill be out all eve in the car , prob delivering chinky to west downs so ill keep a look out!
Old 02-10-2008, 04:02 PM
hevangel

no you didnt...ive concluded that your USELESS with technology hahhah
didnt go out last night, didnt get tickets and i felt like shit!!

well its fucked up thursday so we are not allowed to drink beer tonight, just spirits!! then we are going to the comedy thing down at the vault and then more drinking!!

what time do you finish?? FREE CHOW MEIN PLEASE

Old 02-10-2008, 04:31 PM
Dan@Rapid-Ford
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Metpol
There are some pretty stupid criminals out there.. I got burgled about 2 weeks ago and lets just say due to the stupidity of the burglars I recovered most of my property within half hour, and with 24hrs the thieving bstards were charged and remanded in custody to appear in court. Needless to say they pleaded guilty and are awaiting sentencing this week.

You just shouldnt sell stolen goods to a well known local pawn type shop , and you certainly shouldnt leave you real name and address when selling.

Its a shame the the public don't get there stuff back as quickly and any sort of response from the police.

I was in my sitting room at 3am somebody tried to climb through the window I stopped him called the Police they gave me a crime number and asked me what they should do So I told them to patrol the area to show presence and to try and find the thief to lock him up.

And guess what, the knob on the phone got shirty with me so then I asked if he would have liked me to say do nothing.
Old 02-10-2008, 04:56 PM
cozzfather
C.R.E.A.M.

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Metpol

nice one i hope they banged their heads getting into the back of the transit and got left to stew in the cooler over the weekend waiting for bail etc