General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

ha ha Khan what a w****r!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 02:09 PM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 4x4
ok let me repharse that... "how many pro boxers are cocky?" even MMA Cage fighters.
i understand that but at the same time you have to have the backup.. if your giving it large at least follo through. mayweather to this day can be cocky and follow it through.thats the diffrence. and thats why i dont like khan. i know people that i grew up with that would kill khan in a fight. they dont g giving it large.
Old 07-09-2008, 02:10 PM
4x4
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by R5FORD
mayweather is with out a doubt the number one fighter in the world.. but i guarantee you somewhere in some place there will be a scruffy chav that will knock the fucking shit out of him.

fucking bullshit!

ZAB JUDAH couldn't catch him ffs, probably the fastest hands ive seen my whole life and he couldn't connect proper.

what a dumb thing to say
Old 07-09-2008, 02:11 PM
4x4

i understand that but at the same time you have to have the backup.. if your giving it large at least follo through. mayweather to this day can be cocky and follow it through.thats the diffrence. and thats why i dont like khan. i know people that i grew up with that would kill khan in a fight. they dont g giving it large.

so where are they? why arnt they challenging joel casymior or nate campbell for the title?
Old 07-09-2008, 02:11 PM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by 4x4
fucking bullshit!

ZAB JUDAH couldn't catch him ffs, probably the fastest hands ive seen my whole life and he couldn't connect proper.

what a dumb thing to say

just because there not on tv or even in the sport dosnt mean they dont exist. theres always someone beter than the next person.
Old 07-09-2008, 02:12 PM
4x4

im going now, cant be arguing over boxing on a car forum.

ps. im a better driver than lewis hamilton but no1 knows me but im much better honest.
Old 07-09-2008, 02:12 PM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by 4x4
so where are they? why arnt they challenging joel casymior or nate campbell for the title?

cause not everyone gets the oppurtunity in life.
Old 07-09-2008, 02:14 PM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

just because there not on tv or even in the sport dosnt mean they dont exist. theres always someone beter than the next person.

i think the phrase you are looking for is "there's always a bigger fish"
Old 07-09-2008, 02:15 PM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by 4x4
im going now, cant be arguing over boxing on a car forum.

ps. im a better driver than lewis hamilton but no1 knows me but im much better honest.

your full of shit
Steven_RW
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by tonyk
Stevie,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/7598723.stm Check the part that Khan says he is a world beater even after that performance. Ricky Hatton's speech when close to tears after the Mayweather fight, sums the difference in the two men up.
Hi Tony

Thanks for putting up a link that is trying to address my question. I read it right through and think that this part is interesting ""I'm a world beater and I'm going to come back stronger. I'm really sorry to my fans."

That is just a confidence builder, he is using positive language to convince himself it is worth him keeping going and that shouldn't have happened and he made a mistake and paid for it. Look at the F1 today, Kimi had it in the bag with awesome driving then spun out and crashed. He too will need to work on keeping his morale up.

I appreciate that it sounds a little strange to say he is a "world beater" just after being knocked out but I strongly believe that it is just self confidence tricks that he has been taught by sporting coaches.

I still am yet to read something that makes him a " total cunt, a complete wanker, what a fucking tosser " etc. Does anyone else have that link are or we just bashing someone who lost even after oozing self confidence.

I know NOTHING about real fighting (ie experience of my own) but a relatively tough mate always said "never enter a fight not believing you can win it, as you will lose no doubt" so I can see that I would big myself up too.

Look fwd to reading more comments based on facts rather than people hating people with dreams and self confidence and the determination to try and realise those dreams.

Cheers

RW
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Bullett
i think the phrase you are looking for is "there's always a bigger fish"
maybe
Old 07-09-2008, 02:23 PM
RUBY123
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

khan is universally disliked it has nothing to do with jealousy or being racist i quit admire the fact that he has earned loads of money being at best an average boxer there are much better boxers out there like the one that knocked him out who haven t got a pot to piss in so for that reason alone you have to give him some credit but i still cant stand him
Old 07-09-2008, 02:25 PM
Steven_RW
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by RUBY123
khan is universally disliked it has nothing to do with jealousy or being racist i quit admire the fact that he has earned loads of money being at best an average boxer there are much better boxers out there like the one that knocked him out who haven t got a pot to piss in so for that reason alone you have to give him some credit but i still cant stand him
Why is he universally dis-liked and I appreciate the fact that he might not be above average skill in the boxing ring. I was looking for a greater reason that that, if there is one.

RW
Old 07-09-2008, 02:31 PM
RUBY123

i don't actually no why no one likes him that's just life some people are just not liked and hes one of them
Old 07-09-2008, 02:34 PM
dannyblackpool
Boost Builder

inexperience,lack of defence and nieveity (sp) got the better of him, if he had either got his guard up or even held on to prescott until his head was clear and he had got warmed up then it would have been a different story. He waided in after being put down even though he could hardly stand.....

As said before,remember most top flight boxers have fought more fights before even being known, so have already learnt from these kind of mistakes.

And as far as him disapearing lol hes only 21!! bearly a man so as if he wont come back, he will go through some hard training tactically and be back but at the bottom of the ladder sadly and will have to fight some good fighters to get back to where he was (rankings rather than his past fight cards)

The british public are a discrace in there attitudes like this, anybody doing well for themselves is slated,anyone with confidence is slated, ambition-slated i could go on....

saw a comment a while ago slagging him off for his cars etc................... Oh right he is the only pro boxer with flash cars?? laughable...

Love to see anyone take the left hander that put him down the second time and stay on their feet STRAIGHT HEADED not stunned badly after being on the canvas a few seconds earlier

Last edited by dannyblackpool; 07-09-2008 at 02:36 PM.
Old 07-09-2008, 02:41 PM
RUBY123

the one comment that is really annoying on this thread is when people are saying could you have taken the punch what a stupid comment. its like going to a builder and asking him to map your car. that's khans job he should be able to take punches no one else is a professional boxer so they don't have to
Old 07-09-2008, 02:55 PM
Jon(M600BHP)
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Cant understand the hate for Naz, He was a top british fighter who was exciting to watch and beat the best britain had to offer at the time, and knocked Kelly the fuck out in his own back yard, then didnt discgrace himself against the Legend that is Barrera...... So why the hate