General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

ha ha Khan what a w****r!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 10:22 AM
murfs frst
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

ha ha jelly legs
Old 07-09-2008, 10:22 AM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

Originally Posted by Nash_mr2
well its obvious - when you post a thread with one single sentence "ha hha ha khan what a w@nker" it shows no understanding of khans career or of boxing itself - it's clearly a derogatory comment towards an asian.
no, to me its a derogetory comment towards khan who just happens to be an asian although no one had made any mention of his race apart from you.
do you always play the race card in arguments when it bares no relation to anything thats being said?
Old 07-09-2008, 10:31 AM
Rodge.
Regular Contributor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by coziboy
so glad got fed up of him flying the pakastani flag ...gets british money to train as an amateur lifts up british flag, goes pro real colours come out ...out comes pakastani flag this has happened before as well not just him i know.hed be nowhere without the uk ,hope it does not sound racist i speak as i find but pisses me off how people leech of the uk then when the going gets good forgets the investment made in him before the olympics .yes hes family originates from pakastan but chose to leave there for our country so how come he now wants to fly a flag for a country that was not good enough to live in
rant over
Sounds like Aiden McGeady!
Old 07-09-2008, 10:32 AM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Originally Posted by Rodge.
Sounds like Aiden McGeady!
the wannabe paddy. just like half of glasgow.
Old 07-09-2008, 10:39 AM
coziboy
Part of the Furniture

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nigel benn was another one
Old 07-09-2008, 10:55 AM
Mark 3D

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

well its obvious - when you post a thread with one single sentence "ha hha ha khan what a w@nker" it shows no understanding of khans career or of boxing itself - it's clearly a derogatory comment towards an asian.
No it isnt you prat!!

I just think he's a cunt.
Old 07-09-2008, 11:14 AM
Smiggy

Originally Posted by fordsportjay

would like to see prescott against one of the top class fighters in the division.
What like Khan??

The press had khan hyped up as the best thing since sliced bread and everyone jumped on the bandwagon. Face it Khan is nothing more than average, just like Naseem he has been hyped up by the british/english press into something that he is not. I don't know if it's to appeal to the minorities or not, but most folks could see this coming.

And I'm not just talking boxers here the english press always do this with sportsmen, think Jenson Button - has done fuck all, over 200 starts and less than 20 podiums, but we were continually told he was going to be best in the world. Now we're on to Lewis Hamilton, who maybe seems to be bucking the trend, but we can only wait and see.

It's all just to sell papers and for ratings and people buy into it like sheep, one after the other.

Does ma nut in.
Old 07-09-2008, 11:21 AM
stevenebm
post whore

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by fuzzy
no, to me its a derogetory comment towards khan who just happens to be an asian although no one had made any mention of his race apart from you.
do you always play the race card in arguments when it bares no relation to anything thats being said?

exactly!where does the man say anything bout an asain!!some folk just wana use that card when ever they can
Old 07-09-2008, 11:32 AM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

Originally Posted by fuzzy
100% agree, looks like someone with sour grapes then decides to play race card! Get over it. People might think hes a prick of what hes says/like etc. No different to calling anyone else a prick. So stop being so hung up! People like you make the whole racists thing worse imo.
Old 07-09-2008, 11:52 AM
tonyk
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Stevie,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/7598723.stm Check the part that Khan says he is a world beater even after that performance. Ricky Hatton's speech when close to tears after the Mayweather fight, sums the difference in the two men up.

Last edited by tonyk; 07-09-2008 at 11:53 AM. Reason: wrong quote
Old 07-09-2008, 11:57 AM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

why the hate for Kahn? I dont understand
Old 07-09-2008, 11:58 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

im not white and i still done like him
Old 07-09-2008, 12:02 PM
tonyk
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by CossieRich
why the hate for Kahn? I dont understand
He is too cocky and doe not have tools to back it up. If you had been beaten so easily, would you still say you are a world beater especially if you had not won a world title?

Look at how Calzaghe conducts himself and he is a 10 year world champion, look at Ricky Hatton who is a humble and as down to earth person as you will get. Thats my problem with Khan and I could see through the British Press hype from the Willie Limond fight.
Old 07-09-2008, 12:17 PM
reisskahn

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by R5FORD
im not white and i still done like him
who do u seem to like
Old 07-09-2008, 12:25 PM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

who do i like regarding what? why ask me out of all the rest of the people?
Old 07-09-2008, 12:30 PM
sunny
PassionFord Post Troll

not too fussed about Kahn...everyones got their own opinion however its nice to justify why they feel he's a cock instead of just saying so ie. I can easily see why rasicm comes into peoples minds....Naseem on the other hand was a total and UTTER c0ck!!!! and thats not racist its a FACT! lol
Old 07-09-2008, 12:32 PM
Cragrat
sit boo boo sit

Received 50 Likes on 44 Posts

i undertsand that gordon brown has been in touch as he has created a

post in the cabinet for him as `minister of funny walks`

Old 07-09-2008, 12:46 PM
LHD220Turbo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

all the khan haters can suck my cock - your all dissing khan cos your jelous of an asian making it in life, you also know absolutely nothing about boxing and your just gloating becuase your happy the little asian boy has lost...

I am a khan fan, i've followed him all over the country to wath him fight - i didnt go to see this on i got it on PPV (was only Ł15)

What hapend to khan in this fight is what happend to Graham Earl when he fought Khan - he was overwhelmed.

Khans defence has always been questionable an any figher he's been in with who has thrown a decent left hook has always caught khan with it (Limond, Gomez etc) Khan needs to work on Defence, defence and...defence

since he jacked Harrsion his fights havent been the same, this new trainer needs to be sacked - bring back Oliver Harrison
i wondered how long it would be before someone flashed the racism card - what relevance does that have? nobody else has bought it up apart from you!

if you think Khan is a good boxer, then you clearly no nothing about boxing

i couldnt care if he was white, pink, yellow or green - i think he's hyped up too much and he's paid the price, he was never as good as he or the "boxing" world was making out

he got potential, and that's all it is - its now up to him to prove he has got the balls, skill and determination to come back

Last edited by LHD220Turbo; 07-09-2008 at 12:50 PM.
Old 07-09-2008, 12:49 PM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

all the khan haters can suck my cock - your all dissing khan cos your jelous of an asian making it in life, you also know absolutely nothing about boxing and your just gloating becuase your happy the little asian boy has lost...

I am a khan fan, i've followed him all over the country to wath him fight - i didnt go to see this on i got it on PPV (was only Ł15)

What hapend to khan in this fight is what happend to Graham Earl when he fought Khan - he was overwhelmed.

Khans defence has always been questionable an any figher he's been in with who has thrown a decent left hook has always caught khan with it (Limond, Gomez etc) Khan needs to work on Defence, defence and...defence

since he jacked Harrsion his fights havent been the same, this new trainer needs to be sacked - bring back Oliver Harrison

do me a favour! just cos he is asian isnt the reason i dont like him.ive never liked him form the word go.
i didnt see it as i refuse to pay to watch it.

in fact imo theres very few fighters i like any more in boxing full stop.asian,white or black.

imo khan rested on his laurels too much.hadnt been put down and thought he didnt have to do the work on a full package of training that includes defense and strategy.now he has been shown his error he may put the extra effort in and not presume he is the be all and end all.
Old 07-09-2008, 01:01 PM
Stampy
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

audley Harrison is another one who done well in the olympics, then done sod all as a pro. Granted the average person couldnt take a punch from either but could khan take a punch from the average man?
Old 07-09-2008, 01:07 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

the cunt got his arse kicked
Lmfao

Yeah everybody hate's him cos he's asian

Nothing to do with been a cocky big headed deluded fucktard that think's he's the best boxer in the world ever even though he has not fought anyone of any substance untill last and everyone know's what happened then lol

Yeah got to definatly be the asian bit
Old 07-09-2008, 01:19 PM
turbo_boost

Khan got knocked out fair enough once in his career. He is a boxxer yu win some fights you lose some. Just becuase he splashes his money and is a bit cocky makes him a cunt? Dont ricky hatton and clazaghe give it ;arge efore a fight. Look at mike tyson lennox lewis they all give it large before a fight be cocy this is what draws in the fans. Even if he is hyped up we should all support him and pkaistan yehh he refers to pakistan?? but he definatly flies teh british flag high to. Oh well he got knocked out but then so did mohammed ali and he came back to become a world champion.

"You win some you loose some"
Old 07-09-2008, 01:31 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

we should all support him and pakistan? why should we support pakistan?
Old 07-09-2008, 01:36 PM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Well done Nash, if in doubt play the Racism card, nice ...what a cun* ...... open your eyes, you were the FIRST person to mention race, pathetic, if I were you I would remove your posts to save you looking even more fucking stupid.

BTW I wouldn't bet on seeing Khan again in a hurry
Old 07-09-2008, 01:37 PM
Hockney
Advanced PassionFord User

Khan will never be a world champion and thats for the fact he cant take a punch. It's been proved in earlier fight with him being put on his arse and last night he was way out of his leaguge. Not a racist and not a hater just fact!!!
Old 07-09-2008, 01:46 PM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Hockney
Khan will never be a world champion and thats for the fact he cant take a punch. It's been proved in earlier fight with him being put on his arse and last night he was way out of his leaguge. Not a racist and not a hater just fact!!!

yeah you are mate as you dont support khan! lol.

the way im starting to see it,more people are going to end up being racist due to people like the couple on here banging straight on about people who dont like him being racist.
Old 07-09-2008, 01:52 PM
stevenebm
post whore

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

hes shite end off.a liked the commentator."his oppenent has knocked 17 out of 19 people out so why put khan in the ring with him"coz he said he is the best thats why!!!!!!!!!!!cant let him do a naz and fight nobodys and claim they are great.just like he did till barrera
Old 07-09-2008, 01:52 PM
4x4

jelousy brings bad karma.

younger than you lot, richer than you lot, fitter than you lot... o not forgetting hes browner too so lets hate the guy representing england drapping him self in the union jack.
Old 07-09-2008, 01:53 PM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

some fucking funny comments here i was pissin maself

Khan kebabs shop - he is stuffed with WAY to much arrogance and pride - some one kicked him in the balls so hard he fell, and fell hard, now he dont know how to answer for it or dont know where to look lol

Theres one motto i heard that i think is worth remembering - Humble in victory, gracious in defeat...

If he had that motto in his head, he would have been liked a bit more and most probably supported more

anyone else agree?
Old 07-09-2008, 01:55 PM
4x4

does everyone hate mayweather coz hes cocky? hes a fooking genius boxer.

most boxers are cocky, comes with the territory of fighting for a living.
Old 07-09-2008, 01:55 PM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by 4x4
jelousy brings bad karma.

younger than you lot, richer than you lot, fitter than you lot... o not forgetting hes browner too so lets hate the guy representing england drapping him self in the union jack.

hes not browner then me not younger then me... maybe richer and not sure about fitter.

khan is fighting at a world class boxing level, his skills are not there yet tho, and after yesterdays performance i dont think it will be.its not about how hard you can hit.. its about how hard you can get it
Old 07-09-2008, 01:57 PM
4x4

Originally Posted by stevenebm
hes shite end off.a liked the commentator."his oppenent has knocked 17 out of 19 people out so why put khan in the ring with him"coz he said he is the best thats why!!!!!!!!!!!cant let him do a naz and fight nobodys and claim they are great.just like he did till barrera
why is he being compared to nasim? everyones saying its not a race thing but everyone is comparing nasim?????
Old 07-09-2008, 01:59 PM
Hockney

Originally Posted by 4x4
does everyone hate mayweather coz hes cocky?
Actually yes, he's probably the most despised man in boxing

Not taking away form his talents as he's proved he's pound for pound the best fighter in the world but he is hated by many.

Last edited by Hockney; 07-09-2008 at 02:01 PM.
Old 07-09-2008, 02:00 PM
Hockney

Originally Posted by 4x4
why is he being compared to nasim? everyones saying its not a race thing but everyone is comparing nasim?????
Because Naz fought nobodies and past it boxers for far to long, first time he went across the pond and fought a recognised fighter he got knocked fucking out
Old 07-09-2008, 02:03 PM
4x4

hes not browner then me not younger then me... maybe richer and not sure about fitter.

khan is fighting at a world class boxing level, his skills are not there yet tho, and after yesterdays performance i dont think it will be.its not about how hard you can hit.. its about how hard you can get it

man i knew from the start he aint going all the way.... only because he got televised from his first fight he had the untrained people thinking he was class, what fight did tyson first get televised? iirc it was his 20th, takes about 20 fights to see if you got what it takes and he doesnt but again he was televised from day 1 which is bullshit.

im not saying hes good coz i made a killing on ydays fight with everyone saying hes gonna win and me being the only one opposite, but its just not kool the way everyone hates him for trying.

MOST BOXERS ARE COCKY

ps im 23 and have been boxing from 15 so know a little about boxing, its not about how hard you can get hit its a bit of both, look at ARTURO GATTI then say that
Old 07-09-2008, 02:04 PM
4x4

Because Naz fought nobodies and past it boxers for far to long, first time he went across the pond and fought a recognised fighter he got knocked fucking out
true, tho he fought some good fighters who had the power to kill him but they couldn't deal with his awkwardness before barrera kicked his arse using the best tactic in the game.... TIMING
Old 07-09-2008, 02:05 PM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

iv been boxing aswell mate for yonks, and im no where near as cocky as that. yhep i dont get paid hundereds of thousands, but still no excuse. its all about the dolla not the actul sport. he wont be seen again.
Old 07-09-2008, 02:05 PM
4x4

Actually yes, he's probably the most despised man in boxing

Not taking away form his talents as he's proved he's pound for pound the best fighter in the world but he is hated by many.
do you know how big his fan base is? even some big time boxers are his fans...
Old 07-09-2008, 02:07 PM
4x4

iv been boxing aswell mate for yonks, and im no where near as cocky as that. yhep i dont get paid hundereds of thousands, but still no excuse. its all about the dolla not the actul sport. he wont be seen again.
ok let me repharse that... "how many pro boxers are cocky?" even MMA Cage fighters.
Old 07-09-2008, 02:07 PM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

mayweather is with out a doubt the number one fighter in the world.. but i guarantee you somewhere in some place there will be a scruffy chav that will knock the fucking shit out of him.

Quick Reply: ha ha Khan what a w****r!!!!!