General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

graphic lion attack

Search this Thread

Old 29-07-2008, 09:12 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Guy is a cunt for getting in a cage with a fucking "king of the jungle" animal.

You don't jump into a bonfire and expect to come out unburnt

Prick.

Feel for the lion.
Old 30-07-2008, 07:10 AM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rhys
On a right downer now after seing that Loin Ok if had to shot him, buit fook sake make it quick. These circus numpties deserve what they get, the Lion is not a freakin cat and does not deserve to be in captivity.

Poor lion and stupied idiots. As said the guy with the camera wtf the fuck though, intervioew people etc? Jezz im glad my life does not depend on people like that.

Also what does my head in, when people tease these or any other great anmials and they bite back, seems the poor things always get killed. What do people expect!?

Moral of story is leave these anmails to their natural habitate.
thats part of the trouble mate,we are destroying their habitat,and their species by killing them for varous reasons. the bullshit "medicines" that require their teeth,bones whatever.the fact that they get killed because they are blamed on cattle kills etc,they are encroaching on "our" land.
all this is because we are too busy stealing their land,because most of the people in this world are selfish and greedy(even the poor ones)

really annoys me that people can kill these magnificant animals or use them in circus's.they are one of the top of the food chain predators and without guns we would be their prey if they wanted. but they dont normally bother with humans as there is easier prey about.

ive been into big cats since was a kid,mostly tigers but i love them all.there is so much misunderstanding with them and its all down to ignorrant humans.