General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Anybody going to Uxbridge Autoshow this Sunday?

Search this Thread

Old 21-07-2008 | 02:34 PM
Turbocabbie
Top Cab !!

good day witnessed Mat giving the Cossie some much needed TLC, saw Helen and Dave but they seemed to be forever busy and i felt it was rude to interrupt and say hello "you don't know me"
Saw Charlie's saff which looked sweet as ever, really like that saph, right ride hight and everything... but then again even if I hated it I would not tell him that dude is mahoosive :cry

Looved the small text on Helen's rear plate, made me laugh

Last edited by Turbocabbie; 21-07-2008 at 02:35 PM.
Old 21-07-2008 | 02:44 PM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Turbocabbie
good day witnessed Mat giving the Cossie some much needed TLC, saw Helen and Dave but they seemed to be forever busy and i felt it was rude to interrupt and say hello "you don't know me"
Saw Charlie's saff which looked sweet as ever, really like that saph, right ride hight and everything... but then again even if I hated it I would not tell him that dude is mahoosive :cry

Looved the small text on Helen's rear plate, made me laugh
Ah you should have said Hello, would have been nice to meet you !

pmsl Glad you like my plate I keep getting asked, so i now just point at the plate
Old 21-07-2008 | 02:51 PM
RSCossieGaz
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Cossie Helen
Ah you should have said Hello, would have been nice to meet you !

pmsl Glad you like my plate I keep getting asked, so i now just point at the plate

what does it say? or i will have to have a closer inspection of it at fordfair lol
Old 21-07-2008 | 03:07 PM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Great show and I really enjoyed it, had to run home cos I forgot things brain's like a sive

Nice to see all my friends there

All on UKFORDOC stand, well done to Big Tony for getting the best car on stand award, that saph is phat even if I rib you about the morrettes,LOL I really want one of those splitters,

Nice to catch up with Mr&Mrs Yum, Mr&Mrs SassyRS thanks for the compliment on Shannon, love her to bits and I thank God she is here , Paul&JT from Middx RSOC, Nice to meet Cabrio Zo and put a face to the name by meeting in person, nice 1

Nice to meet and chat to a few other people, sorry that I didn't catch your names, thanks for the positive comments on the car much appreciated,

I caught up with a Gentleman who I have not seen for a few years, he owns a mint RS500 E reg in black, it was on the stand that was back 2 back with UKFORD, nice 1 mate it was nice to see you and that mint motor, again didn't catch your name but we remembered each other from passed years, he particularly remembered me from BBQ duty lol as that was what I was doing when we first met

Turbocabbie, thanks mate for the positive comments on my car makes it all worth it and I'm always open to a bit of constructive critisism

All cars present at the show were credits to their owners and always a good variety

Luciano

Last edited by charlie luciano; 21-07-2008 at 03:09 PM.
Old 21-07-2008 | 03:43 PM
Turbocabbie
Top Cab !!

Originally Posted by RSCossieGaz
what does it say? or i will have to have a closer inspection of it at fordfair lol
think you will have to look at Ford Fair or speculate widely in true PF tradition
But you don't know what your missing, its a classic.

Until you get to look at it I will start the wild speculation on your behalf (even though I know what it says )

1) The car in front is a Cabbie ( it could happen, im pretty sure YUM has that on the back as well )

Last edited by Turbocabbie; 21-07-2008 at 04:32 PM.
Old 21-07-2008 | 05:27 PM
jonesymk2
PassionFord Post Troll

was a great day and was nice to meet and chat to turbocabbie,your car sounds as though its going to be a bit of an animal mate cant wait to see it done and at the shows
Old 22-07-2008 | 06:36 AM
Turbocabbie
Top Cab !!

Originally Posted by jonesymk2
was a great day and was nice to meet and chat to turbocabbie,your car sounds as though its going to be a bit of an animal mate cant wait to see it done and at the shows
I hope so

Still loving your car though mate, its so nice to see something different, just works so well, people fitting S1 kits to S2's seriously need to look at how you have done it
Can't wait to see the van
Old 22-07-2008 | 12:26 PM
Turbocabbie
Top Cab !!

Originally Posted by MAD YUM
Only Anotherfordforum.com on my plates
that's it you keep in denial I know what it says in my dreams

Last edited by Turbocabbie; 22-07-2008 at 12:29 PM.
Old 22-07-2008 | 08:28 PM
jonesymk2
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Turbocabbie
I hope so

Still loving your car though mate, its so nice to see something different, just works so well, people fitting S1 kits to S2's seriously need to look at how you have done it
Can't wait to see the van
cheers mate for the comments,hopefully i will be making a start on the ven properly after ford fair,with the xenon lights aswell hopefully in the morrettes,then once the van is sorted i can get going on the next step of the estate