General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

I guess its not the power, but the driver

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2004, 10:26 PM
Stu.H
10K+ Poster!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I guess its not the power, but the driver

On way to work the other day, in my 1.1L fiesta (freestyle model ) and I came up behind a Honda Civic Type-R.

Now he has 4 times the horsepower of me but still decided to floor it in front of me.

So i thought feck ya, and I floored the fezzy in every gear, and I caught up with him at next roundabout.

He pulls away, a lot more quickly of course, and gets stuck behind another car on a dual carriageway. I come up the left side of him, undertake him (he was driving like a knob at this point) and I get in front of him.

I see in my RVM that he does some stoopid overtaking again and comes like 1 FOOKIN INCH FROM ME BUMPER. WHY?? WHY???? I'm in a 1.1 fiesta and he is in a respectable high powered car.

Get to the next island and I'm going all the way round and he goes straight on. He cuts up the traffic and gets in front of me and goes off, so I flash me lights so he can see and toodle along to work.

What a tosser.

Can understand now why I never lost a race in me 300+ saff

FORD FIESTA 1.1 - 1 ---- TYPE-R - 0

Old 01-11-2004, 10:30 PM
EIL132
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He must have been one SERIOUSLY shit driver or it had no engine ala Fred Flintstone