General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Savage Russian Doormen: Not Work Safe

Search this Thread

Old 17-06-2008, 03:39 PM
COMEDY DAN
No1 Blower.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its just mental madness.

Would love to take a firm over there and kick fuck out of them all, see how they like it, proper smash them up!! Makes me angry.
Old 17-06-2008, 03:50 PM
Edmund
Banned

I would guess its not as it seems,some were thrown out of the club getting a good pasting,so maybe caught selling drugs or mouthing off?The people going to get into the club could just be known dealers,so really we cant just say kill those russian wanker bouncers!
Old 17-06-2008, 03:52 PM
COMEDY DAN
No1 Blower.

Ok.
Old 18-06-2008, 06:06 AM
Deano
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Watched it and wonder how many of them would do it one on one when the other fella is up for a stand up row
Old 18-06-2008, 06:39 AM
Jay,
Sponsor

Received 407 Likes on 329 Posts

Originally Posted by Deano
Watched it and wonder how many of them would do it one on one when the other fella is up for a stand up row
best reply yet or the other way rouind 2/3 punters on a door man see what gives then ! so many door staff today rely on a group of them when there are times when ur on your own ,
Old 18-06-2008, 07:51 AM
matt p
PassionFord Post Troll

Fuck me thats abit savage for a night out!
Old 18-06-2008, 09:28 AM
dovboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Deano

admittedly there are some very handy doormen out there.i know a few.

i will say that taking on a non pissed guy one on one is a whole new ballgame from that.

edit,,pmsl at writing "non pissed" instead of sober
i had a late night.

Last edited by dovboy; 18-06-2008 at 09:33 AM.
Old 19-06-2008, 06:46 PM
COMEDY DAN
No1 Blower.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GwMhjw...eature=related

This guy rocks, he getting hit with chains and bare mans, and he keeps going......
Old 19-06-2008, 06:49 PM
Coldo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by COMEDY DAN
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GwMhjw...eature=related

This guy rocks, he getting hit with chains and bare mans, and he keeps going......

Quality Hard little bastard.
Old 19-06-2008, 07:19 PM
COMEDY DAN
No1 Blower.

And at the end he came back for more...
Old 19-06-2008, 08:13 PM
NUTTIN RILLA
PassionFord Post Troll

No one really no`s why those guys are doing that but by any means its not fair, plenty of bouncers there for back-up and a free punch to start off in a tight hall way, if they deserve it for feeling up ladys fair play, but if its random digs for no reason its unfair play

What ever happend to a "square go"? Youv no chance now, all the young team around my way want to do is take half your face of with the sharpest tool they can get.

Sad day when you cant even get a proper fight

Burn the lot of them, right where they stand in the street

Last edited by NUTTIN RILLA; 19-06-2008 at 08:15 PM.
Old 19-06-2008, 08:30 PM
StephTell
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

LOL you lot don't get it....

They would just as easily smash your face in one on one as well as when you know they're coming....

You see, Russians, Serb's and so on are so much harder than most of us.
They have lived under a brutal regime and learned how to survive.
VERY VERY different mentality to ours and they have very different vieuws on compassion and proper conduct lol
Old 19-06-2008, 08:39 PM
NUTTIN RILLA
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by StephTell

They would just as easily smash your face in one on one as well as when you know they're coming....

VERY VERY different mentality to ours and they have very different vieuws on compassion and proper conduct lol

Speak for your self buddy, there is few handy people on here, trained in alsorts of different fighting, im not saying these guys aint hard tho i just mean you never no what your oponent can do, check the last video, most people would say they would have that little guy but he took a good few punches aswell as getting hit with a chain and still stood up to it and still wanted more.

Some people would also take their beating home with them then forget about it, but i no for a fact if someone done that to me for no reason that wouldnt be the end, they wouldnt be that hard running around on fire lol
Old 20-06-2008, 02:22 AM
Deano
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Having studied the video again ......... NOT ONE SINGLE GUY THERE KNEW HE WAS ABOUT TO GET A SLY PUNCH

So I stand by my comment of would they try that shit not having their buddies about and when the guy was ready/willing to fight back ....... I happen not to think so , its very easy to be handy when youve got 5 other guys behind you ready to wade in should you get it wrong and blast the wrong bloke
Old 20-06-2008, 08:53 AM
COMEDY DAN
No1 Blower.

Originally Posted by NUTTIN RILLA

Burn the lot of them, right where they stand in the street
Burn them like witches....
Old 20-06-2008, 10:06 AM
StephTell

NUTTIN RILLA:

What I ment was: they would be game regardless...so they would TRY to smash your face in (better now darlin'?) regardless....

And I know there are some handy people on here...I'm one of them lol

DEANO: wasn't sugesting all was fair BUT when you set out to hurt someone what's the point in being fair?!
Old 20-06-2008, 10:20 AM
Deano
PassionFord Post Whore!!

DEANO: wasn't sugesting all was fair BUT when you set out to hurt someone what's the point in being fair?!
If your a doorman then hurting someone should be the very last resort and only if you have no other choice , not sucker punching blokes who havent got an absolute clue its coming .

If your some scraggy gutless fucker then fair probably doesnt come high up on your agenda your right , but one day youll do it to the wrong bloke and you might not get the chance to repeat your mistake .
Old 20-06-2008, 10:24 AM
StephTell

Oh for fuck's sake Deano....

YES WE ALL KNOW WHAT DOORMEN ARE AND AREN'T SUPPOSED TO DO!!!

I am just saying that in these countries the 'rules of engagement' are very very different as is the mentallity AND most of these people are hard as nails even if rather unfair.....

I know it's retarded the way they act and it has nothing to do whatsoever with proper doorpolicy....
Old 20-06-2008, 10:26 AM
Nash_mr2
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

that video reminds me of this video http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UJDr294Z00o

on of the best stand up pieces i've ever heard!
Old 20-06-2008, 10:53 AM
Deano
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Nash_mr2
that video reminds me of this video http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UJDr294Z00o

on of the best stand up pieces i've ever heard!
Hahaha Ive got that on DVD , very funny guys indeed
Old 20-06-2008, 10:55 AM
Phil
Jeebus

The first rule of Russian fight club - You've got to get past the doormen to be in
Old 20-06-2008, 11:00 AM
danja
PassionFord Post Troll

I wonder why they even bother putting CCTV on there, it's not like the bouncers are fazed by it is it?

Surely it's not for our entertainment?

Be interesting to hear what the club owner thought of all this lol, he's probably in on the act too!

Corrupt fuckers indeed...
Old 20-06-2008, 11:00 AM
Ryan
15K+ Super Poster!!

seen that happen in a club once, 4 bounches, 1 guy, bouncers didnt realise the guy was a professional boxer, before you knew it, it there was only 1 bouncer left, they then thought they would do the polite thing and ask him to leave, rather than trying to force him out the door, ohh but not before offering him a job

think he broke one of there jaws, and a nose on 1 and knock the other one out cold for about 2-3 minutes.
Old 20-06-2008, 06:37 PM
COMEDY DAN
No1 Blower.

Originally Posted by Ryan
seen that happen in a club once, 4 bounches, 1 guy, bouncers didnt realise the guy was a professional boxer, before you knew it, it there was only 1 bouncer left, they then thought they would do the polite thing and ask him to leave, rather than trying to force him out the door, ohh but not before offering him a job

think he broke one of there jaws, and a nose on 1 and knock the other one out cold for about 2-3 minutes.
I take it he didnt take the job then...
Old 20-06-2008, 07:20 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NUTTIN RILLA
Speak for your self buddy, there is few handy people on here, trained in alsorts of different fighting, im not saying these guys aint hard tho i just mean you never no what your oponent can do, check the last video, most people would say they would have that little guy but he took a good few punches aswell as getting hit with a chain and still stood up to it and still wanted more.

Some people would also take their beating home with them then forget about it, but i no for a fact if someone done that to me for no reason that wouldnt be the end, they wouldnt be that hard running around on fire lol

ii can PROMISE you no matter what sort of training your given IF you aint got fight in you then you will fall foul when someone comes for you whos got fight in them

i TOTALLY agree but ive got a lot of serb/cosevo/albainian mates who are generally rough fuckers,,, dont look like fuck all but then can REALLY fight and fuck a man up

also i was there when my mates brother kicked the fuck out of some karate teacher who insulted hes neighbours child for being tubby ,,,, he got PROPER fucked up too,,,,, you can learn ALL the moves you like in a controlled enviroment but you need a good few REAL fights to see how people ACTUALLY react in all situations,,,,, i am taught brazilan ju jitsu by 3 mates,,,,, 2 of em are licenced cage fighters and all of em look skinnier and due to there broken english people seem to ignore them more but they ARE true fighters,,,,, UNLIKE ME pmsl
Old 20-06-2008, 08:01 PM
4x4
Advanced PassionFord User

doormen are mother fuckers.

dont know if anyones from london or goes clubbing in liecester square areas but there has been few attacks on door staff recently, cafe de paris in central london doorstaff got proper fucked up, they also dragged one of the door men into a vehicle and kidnapped him! wonder why huh?

im happy to say i know a lot of people who do these so called "random attacks"

from my experiance central london doorstaff are the biggest fuckers!

alot of these lads kicking the shit out of the doormen are people who have been offended, imbarresed or even beaten up by the doorstaff! they obviously fuck with the wrong people at times and it makes me smile when i hear they have been seriously dealt with!!
Old 20-06-2008, 08:08 PM
4x4

ermmm???? have you seen the video? 4 russian doorstaff against 1 unsuspecting clubber, most look like middle age men too, yeah real hard man.

that shit cant happen too much in England cause you'll beat up someone whos gonna come back and shoot you in the face.

Hands up for all those who believed that bullshit story about the "INOCENT" doorstaff who got shot/stabbed and died recently in london somewhere just cause he poilitly asked the suspects in question to kindly put out their cigerette.... errr no, he most probably pissed em off.

no excuse to shoot a man but door staff have got the worst people skills so they get shot! TIT FOR TAT
Old 20-06-2008, 08:10 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by 4x4
doormen are mother fuckers.

dont know if anyones from london or goes clubbing in liecester square areas but there has been few attacks on door staff recently, cafe de paris in central london doorstaff got proper fucked up, they also dragged one of the door men into a vehicle and kidnapped him! wonder why huh?

im happy to say i know a lot of people who do these so called "random attacks"

from my experiance central london doorstaff are the biggest fuckers!

alot of these lads kicking the shit out of the doormen are people who have been offended, imbarresed or even beaten up by the doorstaff! they obviously fuck with the wrong people at times and it makes me smile when i hear they have been seriously dealt with!!
mate not all doorstaff are cunts,, its a VERY small percentage,,,, most door staff on clubs like cafe de paris are proper licenced ones who aint former boxers/bare nuckle fighters from the 70s

the smallest door staff are the ones to be worried about btw, the big guys generally are there for show but the skinny blokes are the terriers of the door in most cases

syndicate where the doorman got fucked up is a good example of looking the part but not having the fight in them
Old 20-06-2008, 08:13 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by 4x4
ermmm???? have you seen the video? 4 russian doorstaff against 1 unsuspecting clubber, most look like middle age men too, yeah real hard man.

that shit cant happen too much in England cause you'll beat up someone whos gonna come back and shoot you in the face.

Hands up for all those who believed that bullshit story about the "INOCENT" doorstaff who got shot/stabbed and died recently in london somewhere just cause he poilitly asked the suspects in question to kindly put out their cigerette.... errr no, he most probably pissed em off.

no excuse to shoot a man but door staff have got the worst people skills so they get shot! TIT FOR TAT

the door staff at cafe de paris are some of the best ive seen tbh,,,,,, they was VERY cool with my lot and looked after us,,,,, its out of town places that are shite ive found,,,, hell ive even been sent into a room at fabrics with a camera in it to be interview with a few mates and they was polite about it and we was expecting a kicking that night but all was cool,,,,, hell they even let us back IN the club when they discovered the tosser was lying about us
Old 20-06-2008, 08:16 PM
cheeky dog
BANNED
BANNED

WHAT? Those are all sucker punches for the love of god!

and to all you lot who think these ae proper fighters, you must never have seen a good street fighter before, fookin hell at 4.15 i dont think i've seen a pussier punch in my 23years! that whole attack starting at 4.00 mins or so was just stupid to another level, what the fuck were those bruce lee kicks, the dude didn't even go down!
Old 20-06-2008, 08:20 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by RC4
love to see that happen on the doors in manchester!!!
A few year back in the days of the old opening hours (bars shut at 3pm till 7pm) a Bouncer at the old 105Bar/Conservatory on St Anne's Sq had a go at some skinny little runt early in the afternoon, come the night shift the skinny runt comes back, probably E'd off his tree and 2 grammes of coke for his tea and Bish Bosh Bang, he has laid out the 3 bouncers on the door.

Shows that no matter how big or hard you are, there is always some cunt out there who can turn you over.
Old 20-06-2008, 08:26 PM
4x4

Originally Posted by Ginge !
mate not all doorstaff are cunts,, its a VERY small percentage,,,, most door staff on clubs like cafe de paris are proper licenced ones who aint former boxers/bare nuckle fighters from the 70s

the smallest door staff are the ones to be worried about btw, the big guys generally are there for show but the skinny blokes are the terriers of the door in most cases

syndicate where the doorman got fucked up is a good example of looking the part but not having the fight in them
either way these lads im talking about are proper proper fighters, no suckerpunching old men, just real brawlers.

i have full confidence they'd fuck up even these skinny ones you talk about. they consist of mainly white guys and indian/pakistani guys with a few black guys, bit of a strange bunch of guys realy, their ages are from 24 all the way to 40 year olds.

i've seen it with my own eyes and can seriously say i was feeling sick for days. They actually make plans to slightly piss of the doormen then explode into violence. dont go clubbing with them no more if they are together. but seeing this vid dnt think i mind no more.

really theres no need to attack clubbers the way these pricks are doing in the vids, pure discusting behaviour!

Last edited by 4x4; 20-06-2008 at 08:33 PM.
Old 20-06-2008, 08:32 PM
4x4

Originally Posted by Big G
A few year back in the days of the old opening hours (bars shut at 3pm till 7pm) a Bouncer at the old 105Bar/Conservatory on St Anne's Sq had a go at some skinny little runt early in the afternoon, come the night shift the skinny runt comes back, probably E'd off his tree and 2 grammes of coke for his tea and Bish Bosh Bang, he has laid out the 3 bouncers on the door.

Shows that no matter how big or hard you are, there is always some cunt out there who can turn you over.
i saw a guy who was a carbon copy of billy mitchell from eastenders, his size and even the green bomber jacket was identical turn into an animal and beat the shit out of a big bouncer outside a strip club in ealing west london! if i was to discribe the scene i would go as far as saying it was a vicious attack. couldn't believe my eyes when the big bouncer went down, this litte dude basically was holding on the the bouncers collers and pounded him a million times with his right hand!
Old 20-06-2008, 08:36 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by 4x4
i saw a guy who was a carbon copy of billy mitchell from eastenders, his size and even the green bomber jacket was identical turn into an animal and beat the shit out of a big bouncer outside a strip club in ealing west london! if i was to discribe the scene i would go as far as saying it was a vicious attack. couldn't believe my eyes when the big bouncer went down, this litte dude basically was holding on the the bouncers collers and pounded him a million times with his right hand!
This little Northern runt didnt do nowt like that, just 3 hits dropping 3 men, I nearly bought him a kebab but thought better of it as he might of twatted me if they put the wrong sauce on it
Old 20-06-2008, 08:38 PM
Ginger Will

"Oh wow look at me I'm soo hard, I can hit people who are not expecting it" whilst being backed up by five mates (and thats just the ones you can see). They wouldn't make it home where I come from..........
Old 20-06-2008, 08:45 PM
4x4

Originally Posted by Big G
This little Northern runt didnt do nowt like that, just 3 hits dropping 3 men, I nearly bought him a kebab but thought better of it as he might of twatted me if they put the wrong sauce on it
i can see what you mean about not buying incase you put the wrong sause in....
Old 20-06-2008, 08:51 PM
4x4

Originally Posted by Ginger Will
"Oh wow look at me I'm soo hard, I can hit people who are not expecting it" whilst being backed up by five mates (and thats just the ones you can see). They wouldn't make it home where I come from..........

this is also my point, are they hard for sucker punching people who dont wanna fight.

they would'nt make it home from where i come from niether, but when they dont you'll get the shit head journolists fooling the population that we live amongst ruthless thugs who beat up the hardworking inocent doorstaff who on his merry way home just because he asked them to put their cigs out.. fuck sake.
Old 20-06-2008, 08:57 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

you seem to forget that inocent people DO get beaten up also when they may have just broken up a fight,,,,, nothing worse than a ignorant clubber who dont respect life imo

door staff in most places are pretty decent due to the new rules laied out,,,,, though there are some roques who still think that they are STILL bouncers
Old 20-06-2008, 09:03 PM
Ginger Will

Ginge - I agree there are good door staff, I know of several who do what thay are meant to. Unfortunately like anything else the few spoil it for the many and the behaviour of the few numbnuts on that video show that the few are all stood in front of a cctv camera in russia!
Old 20-06-2008, 09:04 PM
4x4

Originally Posted by Ginge !
you seem to forget that inocent people DO get beaten up also when they may have just broken up a fight,,,,, nothing worse than a ignorant clubber who dont respect life imo

door staff in most places are pretty decent due to the new rules laied out,,,,, though there are some roques who still think that they are STILL bouncers

need to know where you go clubbing cause the door staff seem to be really friendly chaps.

i havn't forgot that inocent people do get beaten up when stoping fights etc and thats just as disgusting as those village idiots from the vid!

where is it you go in central btw? might go cafe de paris now infact, just waiting for a pone call, lol

Quick Reply: Savage Russian Doormen: Not Work Safe