General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Do YOU think Paul Burrell slept with Diana?

Search this Thread

Old 17-06-2008, 10:07 AM
cozmeister
More boost Igor!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by maria
Reading the paper this morning and the sleazebags latest story is that he slept with diana and was on call to her 24/7!

jesus..... what will he say next?
Whatever he says next will guarantee him a fat payment from the tabloids....

I'm not really bothered either way, well I am; she's dead now, and to be honest even though I didn't like her all that much, why can't she rest in peace? It's not that hard a request to fulfil, is it?

Note to newspapers: IT'S TIME TO LET GO, PEOPLE! GET OVER IT.
Old 17-06-2008, 11:39 AM
jumpin jack crash
its a gas gas gas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

while he's admitting to it all he might as well admit to being the driver in that fiat uno which shunted her merc into that concrete block under the tunnel in paris.

geezers a complete twat, i lost all respect for him when he screemed like a little girl on im a celebrity
Old 17-06-2008, 11:51 AM
Turbosystems
Super Moderator

Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by maria
Reading the paper this morning and the sleazebags latest story is that he slept with diana and was on call to her 24/7!

jesus..... what will he say next?
Lets have some more intersting PF tabloid gossip, Did Porkie sleep with maria
Old 17-06-2008, 11:57 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Mitsy FQ
Did Porkie sleep with maria
Havent you seen the Men's room post with the vids and pics?

(im on commission from IB for drumming up memberships)
Old 17-06-2008, 12:25 PM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by COCHYN
Oh for christ sakes, let the poor women rest in piece!
she is resting in piece - her head is in one piece, her arm is in another piece, her leg is in another piece

i can't understand people who buy that sort of paper or magazine, but then we're probably just as bad for talking about it on here
Old 04-07-2008, 09:36 AM
Maria.
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk a BIT random!
Old 04-07-2008, 09:44 AM
Mrs T
Super Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by mizz.cuteness
I .He decided to get this story out because Paul declined to lend him any money, he’s trying to make a quick buck out of his lies.
thats all you needed to say
Old 04-07-2008, 10:08 AM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Couldnt care less if he was. Fed up with the Diana thing now. Its been going on for 10 years. Leave it be i reckon
Old 04-07-2008, 10:48 AM
PGT
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

I believe, in fact I know, the Paul Burrell imposter was in actually fact Ron Cosgrove, Maria’s brother because everything he’s said the imposter said. Allow me to give you a few examples:

1. The Paul Burrell imposter said Paul Burrell is bisexual and Ron says in his article Paul Burrell is bisexual.
2. The imposter has said that Maria knew Paul was bisexual all along and Ron said the same thing
3. The imposter said Paul & Maria are separated and Ron implies this
4. The imposter said that Paul & Diana slept together, Ron told the newspaper that Paul boasted he slept with Diana
5. The imposter knew many family members of Paul’s of who haven’t been in the public eye, Ron knows them all.
6. The imposter has made up various stories of which consist of Paul having relationships with other people, Ron believes and has told the newspapers the exact same thing.
7. The imposter knew Paul’s addresses, Ron knows Paul’s address after all he’s Maria’s brother
8. The imposter knew Paul’s phone number for his
Cheshire
home, Ron knows that number.
9. The imposter managed to dupe friends and family of Paul’s and the only person who can manage doing that is someone who knows Paul very well.

Those are just a few examples of how this all connects to Ron Cosgrove, he may deny it but come on, if one is going to face being sued blind would you admit it? Of course you wouldn’t.

I had my email, msn messenger, aim, yahoo, facebook and myspace accounts stolen by this imposter and I want justice for not just me but for Paul, I want this imposter to pay for the terrible things he’s done to people.

Ron Cosgrove is a lying toad, Paul didn’t sleep with Diana and the allegations put forth against him by Ron are all lie. If Paul were to sleep with Diana he would not boast about it to his brother-in-law, Paul is not stupid.

It’s blatantly obvious that Ron is lying because if you watch the video and study his movements and speech, you will be able to notice that he’s blatantly making it all up. He rehearsed it so that anyone without knowledge of human body language would not know he’s lying. Here are a few examples:

1. He is very fidgety
2. He stutters and mutters a lot
3. He never once looked the reporter in the eyes
4. He “uh” and “erm” a lot
5. He uses the inquest as an excuse
6. He says he’s doing it because Paul embarrassed Maria but in reality the only person who’s making Maria look like a fool is Ron
7. There’s a lot of pauses when he speaks
8. He uses the phrase “yes but it’s the princess” this is due to play on the fact that Paul really cared about the princess and to make the story believable
9. He starts to say something then stutters and thinks of something else to say and says it
10. He doesn’t mention the relative he’s referring too because he knows if he does the reporter will go check with them if its true and his lie will be exposed
11. He stops to think very often and says bits and bobs unclearly

This man is playing on all that has been reported in the press, pretending that all of this happened but it didn’t. He decided to get this story out because Paul declined to lend him any money, he’s trying to make a quick buck out of his lies.

is this phil again?
Old 05-07-2008, 06:39 PM
bigal1978
PassionFord Post Troll

I'm not phil I'm just making it my mission to out the imposter for who he is and make sure Ron is punish for the hurt and pain he's caused people.
you will need to do more than post on passion ford make a banner climb on top the place