General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

GTA San Andreas out today!

Search this Thread

Old 30-10-2004, 09:04 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 30-10-2004, 09:22 PM
adamS2RST
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I really need to build up some cash, is there an easy way????
Tiff, I don't cheat either....find a few ppl to kill, not around the police or gangs...go for the hookers, they tend to have alot of cash
Old 30-10-2004, 09:23 PM
Zetec Andy
10K+ Poster!!

kill the hookers after youve had a good time tho
Old 30-10-2004, 10:00 PM
RaVeR
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Originally Posted by Mr.Manchester
kill the hookers after youve had a good time tho
always used to do that on vice city wasnt satisfiyed with the service so got a refund
Old 30-10-2004, 10:36 PM
MadMac
15K+ Super Poster!!

ARGH!!! Anyone else stuck on the beach bit??? I have no rythem at all whatso ever, only manged to score 3600
Old 30-10-2004, 10:38 PM
TIFF
Chasing Radders

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i could really do with some body armour
Old 30-10-2004, 10:46 PM
FastFordChris
Advanced PassionFord User

anyone robbed a house yet? ur gotta steal a bit van and u can sneak into the houses a take all there stuff good way of makin mula
Old 30-10-2004, 10:48 PM
Zetec Andy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by MadMac
ARGH!!! Anyone else stuck on the beach bit??? I have no rythem at all whatso ever, only manged to score 3600
took me 3 go's, in the end i held the pad upto the bottom of the screen near the buttons you had to press, worked a treat.
Old 30-10-2004, 10:54 PM
MadMac
15K+ Super Poster!!

took me 3 go's, in the end i held the pad upto the bottom of the screen near the buttons you had to press, worked a treat.

Might have a go at that, I have tried about ten times already

Yeah breaking into houses is a good way of making money, but I haven't needed to yet. Done a few Taxi missions thou.
Old 30-10-2004, 11:02 PM
TIFF
Chasing Radders

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The beach one is pissing me off at the moment
Old 30-10-2004, 11:04 PM
Zetec Andy
10K+ Poster!!

im well past the beach ladies
Old 31-10-2004, 01:59 AM
gurnE
PassionFord Post Whore!!

im well past the beach ladies
So what, I've moved to San Fiero already

Old 31-10-2004, 02:12 AM
Zetec Andy
10K+ Poster!!

iv just started taking over the streets
Old 31-10-2004, 11:57 AM
MadMac
15K+ Super Poster!!

Originally Posted by TIFF-C20WTH
The beach one is pissing me off at the moment
Still pissing me off I think it might be due to the fact I have him build like a brick shit house. Gonna start again and see what happens
Old 31-10-2004, 01:53 PM
Zetec Andy
10K+ Poster!!

lol its nothing to do with that, my muscle bar is up full aswell and i did it
Old 31-10-2004, 02:11 PM
MadMac
15K+ Super Poster!!

FUCKING HELL WHY CAN'T I DO IT!!! Anyone got a leve skip thing
Old 31-10-2004, 02:23 PM
Adam Ash
PassionFord Post Whore!!

go and practice your dancing at nightclubs

they you will be able to piss the beach
Old 31-10-2004, 03:25 PM
adamS2RST
15K+ Super Poster!!

What bit is the beach bit, i guess i aint got to that yet
Old 31-10-2004, 03:38 PM
Zetec Andy
10K+ Poster!!

its a mission after your pick up OG LOC from prison, you have to steal the sound equipment from the bech party van.
Old 31-10-2004, 06:55 PM
adamS2RST
15K+ Super Poster!!

OK, I am on that now, first attempt 3800 odd, almost! now cant get over 2000! LOL Oh, and can anyomne do the "jus business" one with big smoke? The bike keeps blowing up
Old 01-11-2004, 12:53 AM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

I cant belive some of you fuckers are cheating Whats the point? Totaly spoils the game.

At mo im doing alright.

Done all the missions thats available to me now (inc all OGs and the Police ones) apart from the Lowrider races which im shit at, even with the most pimped nitrous lowrider you ever seen

At mo just taking his bird out on dates (ie the bar, the club for some quality dancing, or jus cruising round doing drive-by's) and taking over the neigbourhood.

We (Grove Park) run 75% of the 'hood now at least, jus 1 ballas terrortory left and about 4 of them mexicans. After that i hope it gives me more to do as im fucked if i HAVE to complete them lowrider races
His bird jus bought him a Pimp Suit Nail her all the time but shes a bit ropey, hope he gets a nicer looking piece later in the game. Its OK tho, i keep him fucking the hookers n shit too

Main thing ive learnt so far is you dont need money, not really, $100 resprays and now and again body armour is all you need, all guns can be got from people you kill, and once you taking over the hood you can get all your armour from the warzone too.
If you need money then your best bet is rob a fire engine, the fire missions are piss and make lotsa cash.
Drug dealers are a good source of cash, go find one, talk nice to him, then pop him one in the head and rob his cash, they have loads
Once you begin to take over the neigbourhood you make cash from that, so much you got nowt to do with it all even when you try n waste it.
Upping your muscle, stamina, and esp gun skills are a very good idea too, from all the action so far my gun skills are at Hitman level for most stuff.

Fair play the game is maaasive too

Anyone know how much of an effect what your bloke looks like really has on the game? At mo CJ is built like a brick shithouse, is covered head to toe in tatoos, has a huge afro, combats, trainers, green hoody n green rag/scarf over mouth, fits spot on with the Boyz n tha Hood gameplay thats going on at mo and would look daft wearing much else, but it make any difference?
Old 01-11-2004, 02:31 AM
SS1
10K+ Poster!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by RichardPON
New PS2 picked up last week:

It's fookin tiny.

If anyone wants to know what games are coming out and where (i.e GT4), then ask me, as I work for the biggest supplier in the country
so do I JOKING

http://www.vcdquality.com/index.php?genre=2&grp=4

NOT..why cheating when games fresh spoils it money& health
Old 01-11-2004, 11:37 AM
MadMac
15K+ Super Poster!!

YEEEEHAAAA!! Done it now!!!

well actually it wasn't me, it was my sisters girlfriend and she did it in two goes!

But I'm getting loads better at it, win loads of money at the low rider meets.

Now I'm taking over the hood see ya later ballas
Old 01-11-2004, 11:45 AM
adamS2RST
15K+ Super Poster!!

I gunna try the beach one again tonight, gunna build up my cash more first then enter the race 2, nearly won the lowrider race first time, right near the end stacked it put tha coont on it's roof gutted
Old 01-11-2004, 11:48 AM
Zetec Andy
10K+ Poster!!

lol iv done the lowrider race and made enough cash to buy a pad and pimp my ride

im concentrating on taking over the hood at the moment, i own atleast 50% upto now
Old 01-11-2004, 12:53 PM
adamS2RST
15K+ Super Poster!!

I don't own fook all yet, well not that I know of I have done quiet a few of the missions, all of the ones at CJ's place, I think I am on the last big smoke one, just got og loc beach and the VC low rider races.... Anyone got any tips on the big smoke one where u kill all the russians? and they come after you and u are shooting on the back of the bike.....always blows the fookin bike up.... just after when the lorry jumps off the bridge after u...must be near the end of the mission too
Old 01-11-2004, 01:39 PM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

I've not made enough cash to do much with at the moment. I just got dumped by Ten Penny miles away from anything and had to drive up a mountain to kill a dude and photograph the dead body Just been for a spin in an articulated petrol tanker.

I'm lovin this game and I've not used any cheats. Roll on 4:00 I want to get back to it.
Old 01-11-2004, 01:50 PM
MadMac
15K+ Super Poster!!

Originally Posted by adamS2RST
Anyone got any tips on the big smoke one where u kill all the russians?
Ignore the cars and truck, can't do anything about them. aim for the front of the bikeand more importanly the driver. Take him out, bike gone, you just gotta keep shooting at them. One of the automatics from the ruskies do well too. I buggered it first time round and did it the second.

I wanna get back to it to steve!
Old 01-11-2004, 02:09 PM
Zetec Andy
10K+ Poster!!

im off all week, all the GTA i want!
Old 01-11-2004, 02:37 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Originally Posted by Oranoco
I've not made enough cash to do much with at the moment. I just got dumped by Ten Penny miles away from anything and had to drive up a mountain to kill a dude and photograph the dead body Just been for a spin in an articulated petrol tanker.

I'm lovin this game and I've not used any cheats. Roll on 4:00 I want to get back to it.
It looks like you further than me then!
I now own like 80% of the terrortory, no more Ballas at all, jus a few Mexicans left.

How have you got futher? Is it the Lowrider missions that need doing to progress? As i cant do them
Old 01-11-2004, 02:58 PM
adamS2RST
15K+ Super Poster!!

Take him out, bike gone, you just gotta keep shooting at them. One of the automatics from the ruskies do well too.
Cheers mate, That's what I been doing, concentrating on the bikes, shootin tyres helps too cos then they cant turn corners! Also, I didn't think u could choose weapons? I assumed u have the uzi as defualt, hmmm will check that then!

How have you got futher? Is it the Lowrider missions that need doing to progress? As i cant do them
Probably....you will find you can do soo much until you have to do them really, especially before u can progress to the next city....fook this game is massive! Just been looking at all the missions god it goes on for a while! and sounds very hard near the end, great

I gotta do the beach and the last big smoke one to get me progressing nicely I see
Old 01-11-2004, 03:11 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Ah this is a fucker, the ONLY missions left for me to do barring taking over a couple more terrortorys and the same old girlfriend date shit is them lowrider races, and im shat at them Pissed on all the other missions so far, i can kill people spot on, but i cant race good
Old 01-11-2004, 03:25 PM
adamS2RST
15K+ Super Poster!!

Why though, I almost done the low rider race first time with a standard low rider but stacked it just near the end, aint tried since, doing others, like the beach one that fooker is annoying me now....and the big smoke one, lol i just keep on about em, need to fooking get home and get on it! how sad, lol but fooking quality game, may have to do a bit on the rs first.... hmmmm
Old 01-11-2004, 03:31 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

The beach one, the big smoke ones, the cop ones, the rest of the OG ones, taking over the terrortorys, all of em, piece of piss, but im lame at driving it seems

Im a killer not a driver (and not bad at the dancing too )
Old 01-11-2004, 03:34 PM
adamS2RST
15K+ Super Poster!!

Driving is a big part of the game tho! get practising! Also cool feature dunno if u notice but if u get a car that has quiet a decent bit o power if u take the corners sharp (rwd) it slides out and u can proper snake it like a goodun!

I need to find the bar to play sum pool, aint seen that yet, or the clubs to dance and play on the machines in the clubs!?

Oh or get a bird on the game, LOL! So what happens when u take em out on a date? get jiggy and the car shakes like in vice city?
Old 01-11-2004, 03:36 PM
Rob-ZetecS
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

cant stand the game only got it yesterday.

its exaclty the same as vice city just different characters. vice city was good but i got bored after a few months and now seems like ive paid Ł40 to play it again

some missions are just seem impossible, and wheres the fun in doing the same thing over and over
Old 01-11-2004, 03:39 PM
adamS2RST
15K+ Super Poster!!

I think you are missing the point of the game and all the new features it has, it some way's I do see where you are coming from, of course the game uses the vc engine but it has been played about with some what, there are soooo many new and improved features in the game which I am sure you have seen, but it is like any "series" of games, they are always similar........
Old 01-11-2004, 03:43 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

The first bird you get with is a proper scummy gangsta piece, she ASKS to go do drive-by's when you out with her

You can take her to the pub (theres some arcade machines you can play there, the bee game is a bit addictive...), often enough she wants to go dancing, and thats just like on the beach but in the club, and looks a bit more impressive
After a couple of dates she invites you in her yard for a fuck, you dont see owt, you jus hear a lot.
When her lovin you level is dead high she buys you a pimp suit too

There are other birds you can pull in the game, can have more than 1 bird on the go at once too

The gang wars are a good crack i think, if you not onto them yet then get on with it, they funny.

Done the stealth mission yet? Sneaking up on em in the building, hiding in the shadows and sliting their throats n shit

My driving, its good enough to pis the rest of the game, inc all the chases etc, but for races im jus lame for some reason.

One thing ive noticed is round the beach area theres a car thats blatantly meant to be a Skyline (Its a spoilerless R32GTR from the sides, R32GTST from the front, but got R34 back lights) and fuck me its quality for drifting, all the other cars are a bit shit to control while sliding under full power but that thing can be kept going round corners totaly broadside one after another
Old 01-11-2004, 03:49 PM
adamS2RST
15K+ Super Poster!!

After a couple of dates she invites you in her yard for a fuck, you dont see owt, you jus hear a lot.
Didn't think so....

When her lovin you level is dead high she buys you a pimp suit too

Done the stealth mission yet? Sneaking up on em in the building, hiding in the shadows and sliting their throats n shit
Nope, only done the one where u creep into the old gits house and nick the guns near the start But that sounds

One thing ive noticed is round the beach area theres a car thats blatantly meant to be a Skyline (Its a spoilerless R32GTR from the sides, R32GTST from the front, but got R34 back lights) and fuck me its quality for drifting, all the other cars are a bit shit to control while sliding under full power but that thing can be kept going round corners totaly broadside one after another
I have noticed a few cars that I though't looked familiar, think I know the one u are on about! roll on half 5.....
Old 01-11-2004, 03:53 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Rob, theres LOADS of new additions to the game compared to vice city (climbing fences is a fookin godsend), its ace, not a totaly different game, just the same one but much bigger with loads of new abilities.
If was totally different people would hate it, and if you dont like it you need to get into it more, there millions of things you can do.
Hell, even my missus likes it, she plays it like a fookin barbie game or summat, jus goes and takes him to all the clothes shops buying clothes and getting fancy new haircuts

Talking/Arguing with other people is always fun, esp enemy gangs, somtimes when they not big enemys, like the mexicans you can go face to face without them attacking, and they start with all the jip "Grove Park Killas" and all that, and you can give em shit back, then in the end someone tries to throw a punch and i have to break out the shotgun and take some heads off

The blokes that get all road rage and come out their car with bats when you piss em off crack me up too, accidently bump em, so they get out with the bat, so i stab em to death, Kenneth Moyes stylee

This games deadly, im not into games AT ALL, but once you into it you REALLY get into it, when i was working this morning some old man was sitting on a wall earleir and gave me a filthy look as i drove past and i so felt like shooting him out the side window

Il start wearing all green soon GovePark4Life

Quick Reply: GTA San Andreas out today!