General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Man United the UNDISPUTED best!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 23-05-2008 | 08:27 AM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Originally Posted by Rob Wiles
I Quite like the sound of
Weve won it three times without killing anyone You vermin
Cheers Rob

oi do one!

i heard you have a new motor! having fun with it?

ps i've neved been in a skyline
Old 23-05-2008 | 10:02 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Man United the UNDISPUTED best!!!!!

Not quite,
City did you home and away this season soooooo,
Man City are the undiputed best

Old 23-05-2008 | 10:10 PM
tonyk
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Big G
Not quite,

Thats ok, sure Man Utd done Liverpool home and away!
Old 23-05-2008 | 10:11 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Turbocabbie
im not a football fan, and do not even claim to understand the rules but ended up watching it through curiosity more than anything, but to me it looked like they all fell over a lot and argued with the ref a fair bit.

Then at the end rather than the best team beating the other team on the pitch which I thought the game was about..
They decide it all with lucky pot kicks and the team unfortunate enough to miss once lost.

I was never of the opinion that Man Utd won it..... only that Chelsea lost it

I Still don't understand football, why play the game only to decide it on pot luck goals, I thought the skill was getting it from one end of the pitch to the other and pass defenders etc to score

Shame to end it that way imho, did neither team justice.

feel free to condem me in football tradition as i will not understand
Got it pretty much spot on there chief.
Old 23-05-2008 | 10:12 PM
bud-weis
Football Cwazy

but we lost less games than United, so we MUST be better

it's all sooo daft!!

i'm gonna make a new sig with ALL of our trophies, although i may have to ask the mods if i can break the sig size limit
Old 23-05-2008 | 10:13 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by tonyk
Thats ok, sure Man Utd done Liverpool home and away!
And .........

The Super Blues beat the reds so 'We R D Bezstest'
Old 23-05-2008 | 10:13 PM
tonyk
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by bud-weis
but we lost less games than United, so we MUST be better

it's all sooo daft!!

i'm gonna make a new sig with ALL of our trophies, although i may have to ask the mods if i can break the sig size limit
Dont worry, Im pretty good with photoshop and I would be sure I could remove the rust from Liverpools trophy's !!!
Old 23-05-2008 | 10:14 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I was gonna do one of our trophy cabinet, but I think a dusty old MFI wardrobe would look shit
Old 23-05-2008 | 10:15 PM
bud-weis
Football Cwazy

Dont worry, Im pretty good with photoshop and I would be sure I could remove the rust from Liverpools trophy's !!!

don't worry, they are all rust proof

cunt
Old 23-05-2008 | 10:15 PM
bud-weis
Football Cwazy

I was gonna do one of our trophy cabinet, but I think a dusty old MFI wardrobe would look shit

Old 23-05-2008 | 10:17 PM
tonyk
PassionFord Post Whore!!

The only thing holding Man Citys trophy cabinet together, is termites holding hands! I wont mention what was holding the defence together in your last game lol
Old 23-05-2008 | 10:19 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

The only thing holding Man Citys trophy cabinet together, is termites holding hands! I wont mention what was holding the defence together in your last game lol
The defence was holyer than the Pope string vest

As for the cabinet, antique furniture
Old 23-05-2008 | 11:15 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Not quite,

LOL, only because of a deflected long shot off Vidic that was luckier than Lampards goal, after we had all the ball and chances plus the home memorial day (which was amazing, moving from both fans) (month long media attention) so i have more excuses than Avram Grant and Mourinho put together. But then like Empty Bridge, we could afford to lose.

Why has mine upset you? Still only got the past to talk about, rrrrrrr. Its nice to have both.
Old 23-05-2008 | 11:26 PM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

That sig is quite funny to be fair
Old 24-05-2008 | 07:22 AM
bud-weis
Football Cwazy

Originally Posted by skeg
LOL, only because of a deflected long shot off Vidic that was luckier than Lampards goal, after we had all the ball and chances plus the home memorial day (which was amazing, moving from both fans) (month long media attention) so i have more excuses than Avram Grant and Mourinho put together. But then like Empty Bridge, we could afford to lose.

Why has mine upset you? Still only got the past to talk about, rrrrrrr. Its nice to have both.

of course i'm not upset.....i'm thicker skinned than that
Old 24-05-2008 | 01:31 PM
Series1Dry
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Originally Posted by Dan
Sounds an awesome night fella, glad to see your still on the board!

Still got that gorgeous S1?
Was a belting night mate. Sang and drank all night long. Car gone now. It's up Newcastleshire somewhere. The bloke gonna give me 1st dabs if he ever sells it again.
Old 24-05-2008 | 04:34 PM
Coopsrst
Regular Contributor

Got back on Thursday night,loved every minute.We battered them in the first half,they had us in the second and we had more of the ball in extra time.

As for Hardeep,will you stop moaning.You bitter cunt.

Wasn`t it you who went to Anfield for the first time last season ? And you are older enough to drive ?.Im sure you took a load of pictures aswell.You daytripping prick.

Fuck off and learn a bit of history about your team and the lucky matches that you have won.I now know how it feels to win a cup on penalties.Liverpool are the masters of it
Old 24-05-2008 | 04:46 PM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by Coopsrst
Got back on Thursday night,loved every minute.We battered them in the first half,they had us in the second and we had more of the ball in extra time.

As for Hardeep,will you stop moaning.You bitter cunt.

Wasn`t it you who went to Anfield for the first time last season ? And you are older enough to drive ?.Im sure you took a load of pictures aswell.You daytripping prick.

Fuck off and learn a bit of history about your team and the lucky matches that you have won.I now know how it feels to win a cup on penalties.Liverpool are the masters of it
Good point extremely well put.
Old 24-05-2008 | 05:37 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

of course i'm not upset.....i'm thicker skinned than that

LOL, remember this, Bud-weis? Always knew you were more bothered about United than your own team.

And a few more.....

Baby Gallas.

Rocket Ronaldo...

Double winners best in Europe:

Old 24-05-2008 | 06:04 PM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Congratulations to all man united fans. You must be so proud to be english/british and so pround of english football, even if most of the team are foriegn.

Having said that, there are teams that are even worse than them for foreigners, and thats the real shame about all english football. Doesnt say much for english footballers does it so fans dont really have much to shout about at all. Its actually quite embarrasing when you think about it.

Last edited by S1rst; 24-05-2008 at 06:08 PM.
Old 24-05-2008 | 06:09 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by S1rst
Congratulations to all man united fans. You must be so proud to be english/british and so pround of english football, even if most of the team are foriegn.
6 English players started and a Welsh Mancunian come on. When we played Roma they had 5 we had 5 and they Serie A isn't meant to be as bad as England or Spain.
Old 24-05-2008 | 06:50 PM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

6 English players started and a Welsh Mancunian come on. When we played Roma they had 5 we had 5 and they Serie A isn't meant to be as bad as England or Spain.
Well i know mate and as i said, man u are not actually 'that' bad compared to others. I just think its a real shame that its like this and says nothing for english football if they have to rely on people from abroad to make the game 'better'.

Thats why i find it so strange that people can get so passionate about it when half the players are not even english. Im sure the same goes for other countries, scotland, spain, france etc, but its not how it should be at all imo. Im not a football fan at all, but i think there should have been rules put in place to only allow 2 or 3 foreign players at the most (in fact didnt they used to be a rule like that?).

Anyway, back on topic, of course it was not luck that man u did well and got to the final, but winning the final WAS lucky as it was decided by penalties which can go either way and is LUCK.

Last edited by S1rst; 24-05-2008 at 06:51 PM.
Old 24-05-2008 | 06:54 PM
tonyk
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Dont forget this scene.

Old 24-05-2008 | 07:25 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by S1rst

Thats why i find it so strange that people can get so passionate about it when half the players are not even english.

I like to to see a good group of home nations lads as does probably any fan like when they buzz when Walcott comes on, they love him and he really stands out like a sore thumb but apart from that i couldn't care where someone comes from. If a lot of the team is English, Scottish, Irish whatever and these foreign players are good then great.

When i see Tevez i don't see Argentinian, i just see a great player who worked his socks off.
Old 24-05-2008 | 07:29 PM
bud-weis
Football Cwazy

I like to to see a good group of home nations lads as does probably any fan like when they buzz when Walcott comes on, they love him and he really stands out like a sore thumb but apart from that i couldn't care where someone comes from. If a lot of the team is English, Scottish, Irish whatever and these foreign players are good then great.

When i see Tevez i don't see Argentinian, i just see a great player who worked his socks off.
Exactly, the days of proper world class home grown talent ALONE making a team successful are long gone...that goes for any league.

Once a player plays for your team it doesn't matter where they're from, even Scotland!!
Old 24-05-2008 | 08:05 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

First ever time i wanted Man utd to win a game. The way they played in the first half did not deserve to get a goal against them luckily before the half time whistle! Chelsea looked like a sunday league team in the first half. Dont get me wrong i wanted chelsea to win before kick off, but when they got that lucky goal i hoped for Scum to win it!

Well done

PS Another lovelly pen from Ronaldo. What a wanker