General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Man United the UNDISPUTED best!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 22-05-2008 | 08:41 AM
Dan
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by Hardeep_Singh
I'd hardly say you deserved it, both in the match and going by the runnin's you cunts had with opponents it was the easiest run to the final, end of!

pmsl at skeg STILL pissed off at liverpools trophy records, manu most successfull team in england your hillarious!
Easiest run to the final!? FPMSL We beat Barca, you couldn't beat Chelsea!! ROFL
Old 22-05-2008 | 08:45 AM
Hardeep_Singh
PassionFord Post Troll

lol at chelsea and manc fans making "scouse free" banners at a game we werent even at, shows how much your fans are fedup that were always in the final lol

what was sad though was the manure fans singing our song of we've won it 5 times how shit and funny did it sound hearing we've won it a MEASLY 3 times pmsl how can you sing that when clearly 5 times is more then 3 pmsl learn to count boys
Old 22-05-2008 | 08:48 AM
Hardeep_Singh
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Dan
Easiest run to the final!? FPMSL We beat Barca, you couldn't beat Chelsea!! ROFL
pmsl is that it!?
Old 22-05-2008 | 09:03 AM
tonyk
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I'd hardly say you deserved it, both in the match and going by the runnin's you cunts had with opponents it was the easiest run to the final, end of!

pmsl at skeg STILL pissed off at liverpools trophy records, manu most successfull team in england your hillarious!
How was our run to the final easy, Roma and Barcelona in the last two games.
Old 22-05-2008 | 09:13 AM
Dan
20K+ Super Poster.

pmsl is that it!?
Yeah that's it, nuff said, your constant whinging is fucking boring mate!

Face it, you won FUCK ALL this season and you'll probably win FUCK ALL next season, enjoy!
Old 22-05-2008 | 09:52 AM
Hardeep_Singh
PassionFord Post Troll

barca yeah there a great side this year aren’t they brains, there fighting for there league aren’t they finishing 4th JUST about, all there best players were fully fit and playing weren’t they when they met you, there manager had complete control over the dressing room this year to as well

manc fans love saying you beat the best team and saying team names like barca blah blah but if you actually look at what’s going on at those clubs and squad that was used there main/best players were either injured or just coming back from injury, roma are fuckall without totti oh and what happened totti missing the match with your lot

just to compare we had Porto- league champions in Portugal this year, inter Milan - league champions in Italy this year also facing them coming of an unbeaten run and 15 points clear of there league, arsenal - didn’t win anything but were still one of the toughest sides in the world this season and then we have Chelsea - took you to the last day of the season in the league and got to the final in the cl only really beat us by JAR scoring for them! Now that’s a fucking hard run, not yours! Your run doesn’t even come close to that, also all players fully fit and playing for there teams

barca and roma hard opponents lol my arse, NO WHERE NEAR THERE BEST this season, manc fans over the top opinion at its best!who'll never see it as it is! reason being because your such bitter fans

we've won it 3 times pmsl how shit does that sound we've won it 5 times sounds much better!
Old 22-05-2008 | 09:56 AM
Hardeep_Singh
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Dan
Yeah that's it, nuff said, your constant whinging is fucking boring mate!
great argument!
Old 22-05-2008 | 09:59 AM
slowpoke
PassionFord Post Whore!!

great argument!
hes right tho
Old 22-05-2008 | 10:03 AM
Hardeep_Singh
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by slowpoke
hes right tho
there's a difference from stating facts and whinging!
Old 22-05-2008 | 10:04 AM
Dan
20K+ Super Poster.

I'm not arguing, your just sounding like a fucking loser! Oh, hang on you are!

It's awesome watching idiot's get wound up on the net!

Keep going...
Old 22-05-2008 | 10:12 AM
Hardeep_Singh
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Dan
I'm not arguing, your just sounding like a fucking loser! Oh, hang on you are!

It's awesome watching idiot's get wound up on the net!

Keep going...
no stating facts and replying to your opinion

you cant give a construtive reply or a reply with reasons why what you said was true when someone challenges your opinion, your the one looking an idiot!

beat the best teams my arse! you can believe what you like i've got my point across!
Old 22-05-2008 | 10:13 AM
Series1Dry
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Fucking fantastic night. Glad i took today off ! Went to the local sports bar where there must have been 300 of us in there. Beer fights all night, was fuckin soaked. Then on to a bar where the landlord is a big red for a lock in till 3. Singing all night, pissed as a cunt. Second best night of my life, the best being '99 lol. Can't speak now, head banging, aching all over, ears ringing, but it was SOOOOOOO fucking worth it ! RED ARMY FOREVER !!!!!
Old 22-05-2008 | 10:30 AM
COCHYN
BANNED

Oh christ, there's now results from games a million years ago going up as a defence, pretty soon the old "England won the world cup in '66" will be the next topic. GET OVER IT!!! Fine, Man U won, who cares. Even if they lost, I doubt any of them would suffer when sitting in their 10 million pound mansion and driving their Ferrari's...

Talk about proper challenging contact games now, like Rugby or Ice Hockey...
Old 22-05-2008 | 10:34 AM
Dan
20K+ Super Poster.

no stating facts and replying to your opinion

you cant give a construtive reply or a reply with reasons why what you said was true when someone challenges your opinion, your the one looking an idiot!

beat the best teams my arse! you can believe what you like i've got my point across!
You mean your trying to force your opinion onto me? I've given constructive relpies and they ARE MY opinions, I don't give a fuck if you want to 'challenge' it or not, they are MY opnions and they are staying! What you think of them I frankly don't give a fuck!

You haven't got any point across, the more you post about Man U being shite bla bla bla and not beating the best teams, the more bitter you look!
Old 22-05-2008 | 10:35 AM
Dan
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by Series1Dry
Fucking fantastic night. Glad i took today off ! Went to the local sports bar where there must have been 300 of us in there. Beer fights all night, was fuckin soaked. Then on to a bar where the landlord is a big red for a lock in till 3. Singing all night, pissed as a cunt. Second best night of my life, the best being '99 lol. Can't speak now, head banging, aching all over, ears ringing, but it was SOOOOOOO fucking worth it ! RED ARMY FOREVER !!!!!
Sounds an awesome night fella, glad to see your still on the board!

Still got that gorgeous S1?
Old 22-05-2008 | 11:11 AM
Hardeep_Singh
PassionFord Post Troll

your reply being we beat barca? and nothing else, nothing to back up why you thought that is a constructive reply.

gosh talking to a manc fan about football is like talking to someones arsehole both come out with shit.

anyway carry on with your drivel your attempt at being witty is getting worse and worse and i'm starting to feel embarrassed for you therefore please carry on
Old 22-05-2008 | 11:28 AM
Dan
20K+ Super Poster.

your reply being we beat barca? and nothing else, nothing to back up why you thought that is a constructive reply.

gosh talking to a manc fan about football is like talking to someones arsehole both come out with shit.

anyway carry on with your drivel your attempt at being witty is getting worse and worse and i'm starting to feel embarrassed for you therefore please carry on
I'm not trying to be witty what so ever, i'm saying it how I think it is and you can't accept it!
Old 22-05-2008 | 02:09 PM
RC4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

well done united !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the premiership and the champions league!!!!
hardon singer-dont be bitter congratulate the man u fans..........
Old 22-05-2008 | 02:31 PM
fezzajsy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Series1Dry

same here m8...what a night!!got three days off work.got a massive hangover but who gives a fuck!!.awesome result..totally deserved it!!best team in Europe..

Gwwannn
UNITED
Old 22-05-2008 | 02:51 PM
Hardeep_Singh
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by RC4
well done united !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the premiership and the champions league!!!!
hardon singer-dont be bitter congratulate the man u fans..........
bitter i aint a manure fan! whos every topic and post has somthing regarding liverpool! going on about how you want to catch us up BITTER!

won it 5 times! when you give the trophy back you can come to anfield whenever you want to see it again!
Old 22-05-2008 | 04:18 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

bitter i aint a manure fan! whos every topic and post has somthing regarding liverpool!

Lol, no of course not, just look at this thread. I'd love to see your face right now i bet you had tears last night. Did you do a Bruce Lee on the TV?

barca yeah there a great side this year aren’t they brains, there fighting for there league aren’t they finishing 4th JUST about,

So Liverpool were crap in the CL when they won and finished behind Everton meaning UEFA had to give them a place to defend it?? What about the second Final v Milan which they lost what place in the PL were they then? Did you win it or finish second?

Doesn't matter where a team finishes in the league, different competition you numpty, Barcelona were unbeaten until they played us, the only other unbeaten team and they were joint favourites with us at some point. How many teams win their league and the CL? Liverpool didn't, AC Milan didn't. I can't believe you said that bearing in mind your recent success in the CL and where Y O U finished up in the league.
Silly comment IMO.

Originally Posted by bud-weis
I really don't care either way....your still behind us
Liverpool: 2 European cups, 1 League title ahead but not won league for 18 years. Never won it as PL. Won nothing for 2 years.

Man United, 4 FA cups ahead, 1 treble, Current English and European chamipions, back to back PL winners, 10 of the 17 being Premierships the biggest league in the modern era.

Seriously come on, what position would you rather be in yours or ours?

won it 5 times! when you give the trophy back you can come to anfield whenever you want to see it again!
ROFL, that old chestnut. Is that really all you have to cling onto? Bless. If you ever want to see what a Premiership trophy looks like and the current CL trophy then pop down to one of the tours. What did you win this year, i forgot with all the success United had?

I'd hardly say you deserved it,
I'm shocked.

Last edited by skeg; 22-05-2008 at 04:21 PM.
Old 22-05-2008 | 04:33 PM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

barca yeah there a great side this year aren’t they brains, there fighting for there league aren’t they finishing 4th JUST about,
1st off i've deleted most of the other pish

Just about finishing 4th rings a bell doesn't it brains.

As dan says you won fuck all this year and will win fuck all again next season.
Old 22-05-2008 | 04:36 PM
Hardeep_Singh
PassionFord Post Troll

we've won it 3 times hahahaha how shit does that sound!
Old 22-05-2008 | 04:36 PM
Dan
20K+ Super Poster.

Cracking boys, cracking!
Old 22-05-2008 | 04:37 PM
Dan
20K+ Super Poster.

Now who's got nothing constructive to add to the thread?
Old 22-05-2008 | 04:41 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Wonder if you'll be singing where were you in Istanbul? I prefer we were you in M o s c o w!

As i keep saying, Hardeep, tick tock, tick tock.................
Old 22-05-2008 | 04:42 PM
Hardeep_Singh
PassionFord Post Troll

cant stay chatting to you women all day i got a life Dan, keep replying ladies i'm leaving work now to play footy! will read the replys later for a laugh!
Old 22-05-2008 | 04:46 PM
Turbocabbie
Top Cab !!

im not a football fan, and do not even claim to understand the rules but ended up watching it through curiosity more than anything, but to me it looked like they all fell over a lot and argued with the ref a fair bit.

Then at the end rather than the best team beating the other team on the pitch which I thought the game was about..
They decide it all with lucky pot kicks and the team unfortunate enough to miss once lost.

I was never of the opinion that Man Utd won it..... only that Chelsea lost it

I Still don't understand football, why play the game only to decide it on pot luck goals, I thought the skill was getting it from one end of the pitch to the other and pass defenders etc to score

Shame to end it that way imho, did neither team justice.

feel free to condem me in football tradition as i will not understand
Old 22-05-2008 | 04:51 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

cant stay chatting to you women all day i got a life Dan, keep replying ladies i'm leaving work now to play footy! will read the replys later for a laugh!

No, you will read the replies because you can't help yourself when it comes to our club, it eats you up. Enjoy the success, shame about your own team, maybe next year. "this is our year" Yeah whatever Gerrard.
Old 22-05-2008 | 05:03 PM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

i'm leaving work now to play footy!
Bet you don't win that either .

Last edited by KSA-Cossie; 22-05-2008 at 06:07 PM.
Old 22-05-2008 | 05:27 PM
Dan
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by KSA-Cossie
Bet you don't win that that either .
AFPMSL
Old 22-05-2008 | 05:46 PM
RC4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Bet you don't win that that either .
quality
Old 22-05-2008 | 06:00 PM
jumpin jack crash
its a gas gas gas

LOL at some of the posts on here, especially off the scousers. doing yourself no good there. i and every other fan across the country couldnt give a shit about how many times you have won the european cup. you aint won it this year and thats all that counts at the end of the day. and im not a scumchester or a chelscum fan, there probably the two teams i despise most in football.

chelscum deserved to win LAST NIGHT but scumchester over the whole season deserve the trophies they HAVE won. liverpool on the other hand deserve FUCK ALL as they have been shit this season.

lets just forget about these silly premiership and european trophies and and concentrate on the biggest cup final of the season so far. sunday may 21st 2008 at wembley stadium. Doncaster rovers vs LEEDS UNITED!!!
Old 22-05-2008 | 06:06 PM
bud-weis
Football Cwazy

Originally Posted by jumpin jack crash
LOL at some of the posts on here, especially off the scousers. doing yourself no good there. i and every other fan across the country couldnt give a shit about how many times you have won the european cup. you aint won it this year and thats all that counts at the end of the day. and im not a scumchester or a chelscum fan, there probably the two teams i despise most in football.

chelscum deserved to win LAST NIGHT but scumchester over the whole season deserve the trophies they HAVE won. liverpool on the other hand deserve FUCK ALL as they have been shit this season.

lets just forget about these silly premiership and european trophies and and concentrate on the biggest cup final of the season so far. sunday may 21st 2008 at wembley stadium. Doncaster rovers vs LEEDS UNITED!!!

Leeds United......i remember when they were quite a large club oh well.
Old 22-05-2008 | 06:14 PM
jumpin jack crash
its a gas gas gas

Originally Posted by bud-weis
Leeds United......i remember when they were quite a large club oh well.
still are, were footballs equivilant to unicef, on a tour of every shit hole in england showing them what a big club is all about....

38000 fans for a league 1 game says it all
Old 22-05-2008 | 06:15 PM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

Out of the two i say come on leeds
Old 22-05-2008 | 06:17 PM
truthordare
Omnomnomnom

Are you lot the Internet equivalent of rioting fans then? Keyboard rioters oh my. Was a fantastic game and the boys did a good job of it, fair play.

Debs
Old 22-05-2008 | 06:23 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Bet you don't win that either .

Old 22-05-2008 | 07:15 PM
Rob Wiles
Part of the Furniture

Smile

I Quite like the sound of
Weve won it three times without killing anyone You vermin
Cheers Rob

Quick Reply: Man United the UNDISPUTED best!!!!!