General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

manchester football riots at Man Picc station - event log.......

Search this Thread

Old 16-05-2008, 06:56 PM
The Rapid 1
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by arch
we simply cannot afford two or three officers to lock up one idiot/transport him to the nick, it would leave your mates with little or no cover. Its a case of stop the fools fighting and then move onto the next group who cannot handle their first pint.
Fair comment just so wrong

And dont think for 1 minute I dont think the guy in the photo wernt up to anything, just that second when that camera caught him

Fraid nothing gonna change, oh well cept the villians get more and more help , and the people that want to do good (NOT THE DOGOODERS !!) ie the law enforcement have their jobs made harder and harder

Steve
Old 16-05-2008, 07:00 PM
Dicko&Vacant
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by COMEDY DAN
Britain is a f**king mess.

Our government is a joke, our economy is a joke and our violence and social delinquency is a joke too.

Who the hell wuld want to live here...............

you have just summed up prob 60% of people in this countries thoughts, i like living here less and less

and its a shame that police dog didnt rip that blokes legs off, they should have a lot more police dogs imo

Sarah
Old 16-05-2008, 07:40 PM
BLACKCOS
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Theres a good vid on the bbc web site showing a police man in riot gear smacking a guy on crutches!! for no reason!!
Old 16-05-2008, 07:51 PM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Hahaha, i love this vid! Get down son!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7402817.stm

I love it how all they all shit their pants when the coppers charge them. Bloody cowards! Always the case with this sort though, out number them and they shit their pants. Their just cowards when they dont have the numbers.

Old 16-05-2008, 07:52 PM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by BLACKCOS
Theres a good vid on the bbc web site showing a police man in riot gear smacking a guy on crutches!! for no reason!!
Havnt seen the vid but if he isnt causing any trouble and doesnt want to be involved, then he should stay out the way, especially being on crutches.
Old 16-05-2008, 08:00 PM
GTechR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

IF there is anyone who even remotley has any sympathy for the Knob in the pics watch this... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/7405259.stm

There fucking Animals... If I had been a plod in that situation I wouldn't be asking anyone in a rangers shirt if they are a good or bad fan. I be battering the fuck outta anyone that moved. If you innocent then get the fuck away from the trouble!!

Last edited by GTechR; 16-05-2008 at 08:01 PM.
Old 16-05-2008, 08:03 PM
GTechR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Oh and by the way... thats football hooligans in general, whatever team they support. Not just the scots.
Old 16-05-2008, 08:26 PM
Steven_RW
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The ones kicking in the police van - why can't we attack them with flame throwers? Vietnam style?

It's not like they are "retaliating" or anything - they are clearly just being cunts

RW
Old 16-05-2008, 08:28 PM
McGoo 69
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BLACKCOS
whatabout that police man who got beat by a whole gang of them...

theres no excuse for it no matter how drunk! i hate futball for this reason its so pathetic how so many people ar brainwashed like there fighting for there country...

dont get me wrong i love having a kick about with my mates but i cannot stand watching it.. its totaly overated

they should ban it
Old 16-05-2008, 08:40 PM
joel_winders

i wouldn't mind if they had something to riot about we all know Rangers are shit and Scottish football is at best pitiful !
Old 16-05-2008, 08:51 PM
Barry_GTi

I hate hooligans of ALL types and I don't condone any of what happened but I think some people here are forgetting what their national team supporters got up to in France amongst other places..........
Old 16-05-2008, 10:56 PM
15D
Italian convert

Absolutely disgusting behavior.
Old 16-05-2008, 11:06 PM
Iain Mac
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Like most right-minded people from either side of the border, I'm disgusted by the antics of these "fans", and embarrassed to be associated with them in any remote way, even if the only connection is that we are Scottish.

The one consolation I can offer myself is that Rangers fans wrap themselves in the Union flag and want to be British so, when we go independent, you might be getting some exciting new neighbours down there!!!!
Old 16-05-2008, 11:47 PM
Dave_YD
Regular Contributor

Matt j i think you are right, i dont think the supporters would be half as violent if there was proper sentencing and the police were allowed to use more force...and why is it only football...no problems like this at big rugby matches
Old 17-05-2008, 03:26 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by Coldo
Apparently Police moved in on rangers fans after the screen broke, to stop them all moving to another fan zone en mass as it were, instead they wanted them to wait and be shuttled by busses., obviously some fans took an exception to this and tried to get past the police, who then got the batons out and started smacking folk, to which other fans waded in and it all kicked off.
Well the fucking drunken twats should have OBEYED THE INSTRUCTIONS OF A POLICE OFFICER!!! They were even getting a free lift to the next place.

I agree harsh action is the only way to stop the hooligans. ban big games from pub and public viewings (except stadiums!) for a couple of years and that should get the message to sink in.

Many other sports have managed to become "self-regulating" in terms of getting rid of bad behaved fans so why cant football??

And dont get me started on the pathetic Celtic/Rangers excuse for sectarianism and violence. Its disgraceful that in a so called diverse and modern city of the UK you will be attacked for wearing the wrong football colours in the wrong area.
Old 17-05-2008, 03:48 AM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Sums this country up!

Old 17-05-2008, 06:54 AM
truthordare
Omnomnomnom

That video of the policeman being attacked by a group of fans is the most horrifying thing I have ever seen!! It makes me sick to think that people who live in a civilized society can turn into animals over a game!! Before all you football fans get onto me and start shouting "Its not just a game" yes it is, its a sport, its not life or death if teams don't win, Rugby fans are just as passionate about their sport but you never see rioting there, (sorry, public disorder). Its sickening to think that a policeman (or several) could have been seriously injured or killed because the TV broke, what has this country come to?

Debs
Old 17-05-2008, 07:40 AM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

It's all the kids left over from the 70s football violence who are now grown up, but still carry the same mentality. You see it all the time, and not just at football matches - go to any town centre on a Friday or Saturday night. Alcohol + limited intelligence + empty life going nowhere = typical football hooligan.

There's something primal about it, but most people are either raised not to behave like that, or are educated enough to know that it's unacceptable.

Not quite sure what it's got to do with "this country is shit" etc, when it's a bunch of people from another country!
Old 17-05-2008, 07:45 AM
James-W
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by RichardPON
It's all the kids left over from the 70s football violence who are now grown up, but still carry the same mentality. You see it all the time, and not just at football matches - go to any town centre on a Friday or Saturday night. Alcohol + limited intelligence + empty life going nowhere = typical football hooligan.

There's something primal about it, but most people are either raised not to behave like that, or are educated enough to know that it's unacceptable.

Not quite sure what it's got to do with "this country is shit" etc, when it's a bunch of people from another country!
I agree 100%.

James
Old 17-05-2008, 07:49 AM
ballin
10K+ Poster!!

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

are they holding hands?!
go home and have your cup of tea you fat old cunts, thinking they all that glad their faces are on the net what an embarassment!
Old 17-05-2008, 07:55 AM
Graceland
Team HOTHOT!

Is it just me, or does the bloke in the white shirt in the middle look uncannily like Diva?
Old 17-05-2008, 08:00 AM
Dicko&Vacant
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by GTechR
IF there is anyone who even remotley has any sympathy for the Knob in the pics watch this... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/7405259.stm

There fucking Animals... If I had been a plod in that situation I wouldn't be asking anyone in a rangers shirt if they are a good or bad fan. I be battering the fuck outta anyone that moved. If you innocent then get the fuck away from the trouble!!

i have never been so disgusted in my entire life to see someone who is at work doing their job being so brutally attacked.

i do not comprehend how a game of football can turn into such extreme violence.

Absolutely disgraceful, there should be higher penalties for violence in football, lifetime bans would definitely help deter the hooligans and their acts of brutality

Sarah
Old 17-05-2008, 08:45 AM
Coldo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Apparently the bald guy, facing the policeman is a convicted murderer. According to the Scottish papers this morning anyway!
Old 17-05-2008, 09:28 AM
wirralphil
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Coldo

Apparently the bald guy, facing the policeman is a convicted murderer. According to the Scottish papers this morning anyway!
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1176023.ece
Old 17-05-2008, 09:34 AM
Micky The Finn
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Graceland
you have access to "TRUST" Jim?
did NR give you permission to post ,what is essential a private confidential monitoring system, on a public forum?

i think if i were you i would be using the edit button,your only a train driver arnt you?
Old 17-05-2008, 09:36 AM
Magnex20011
PassionFord Regular

Hahaha

Look at fattie acting all hard , then he satrts crying like a bitch when he gets his leg chewed off. HAHA what a little girl
Old 17-05-2008, 09:53 AM
NUTTIN RILLA
PassionFord Post Troll

There so many comments on here that i would have something to say about it would take me hours to type

Firstly not everyone down there is from scotland so yous can fuck of with that shite, reporters at the front of all the fighting have said the majority of the the fans had northern ireland and southern england accents, wearing no football colours at all.

When you try too put 200,000 football fans in one area, loaded with alcohol for a cup final that they havent been in for 36 years, many of which payed thousands of pounds to go to, and the screens get turned of dont tell me you wouldnt expect some people out of all they thousands not to be raging mad, now im not sticking up for whats happend as i think its disgracefull, not only are they bring down the decent scottish people who have fuckall to do with it, they have ruined it for man-u fans too.

Its alright for the english and irish who were there to go home and not care as its the scots name that gets mud on it

Oh and by the way im a die hard celtic fan not just a thick minded rangers fan trying to stick up for them
Old 17-05-2008, 09:55 AM
Graceland
Team HOTHOT!

Originally Posted by Cosworth Rallyesport
did NR give you permission to post ,what is essential a private confidential monitoring system, on a public forum?

i think if i were you i would be using the edit button,your only a train driver arnt you?
And you're only a cosworth breaker - whats your problem?

FYI it was lifted from another forum so go suck their cheesey bits Tim instead of kicking up a fuss over nothing

Also FYI - www.wnxx.com - plenty of trust reports on there
Old 17-05-2008, 10:14 AM
ultimate
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Originally Posted by Stoo
Good dog! I just hope it didn't catch anything, god knows where he's been
fpmsl. was thinking the same haha
Old 17-05-2008, 10:46 AM
Micky The Finn
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Graceland
And you're only a cosworth breaker - whats your problem?

FYI it was lifted from another forum so go suck their cheesey bits Tim instead of kicking up a fuss over nothing

Also FYI - www.wnxx.com - plenty of trust reports on there
ive edited my post and sent a pm instead.

mite save you your job eh!!

Last edited by Micky The Finn; 17-05-2008 at 10:48 AM.
Old 17-05-2008, 11:27 AM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by NUTTIN RILLA
Oh and by the way im a die hard celtic fan not just a thick minded rangers fan trying to stick up for them
So its your mob to blame then

Old 17-05-2008, 11:39 AM
ludacris s
Regular Contributor

This is dicusting http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7404610.stm
Old 17-05-2008, 11:39 AM
NUTTIN RILLA
PassionFord Post Troll

pmsl
Old 17-05-2008, 12:07 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

Coppers can be arseholes we all know this but if those three chaps walked off and didn't raise their arms and point then one of them wouldn't have several holes in his leg would he. You don't argue with police as you won't often win and if you do it won't be without pain. Arguing with a German sheppard is even more foolish.

It was a shame Rangers lost and an even big shame some have spoiled the much bigger European CL final events that would have been arranged in Manchester. But it was only a minority.

Last edited by skeg; 17-05-2008 at 12:09 PM.
Old 17-05-2008, 12:30 PM
Oldschool
Virgin

Well its all now coming to a pradictable light that the majority of the trouble makers are actually ENGLISH HOOIGANS and not genuine Rangers supporters. No dount a few idiots joined them but this was all orcastrated by ENGLISH THUGS using the match as an excuse to casue trouble
Old 17-05-2008, 12:30 PM
purple_fiesta
No longer a ford owner ..

Them pictures are awesome! Police brutallity my ass, they deserved it, you telling me they were just walking down the street when the copper ran over and let the dogs at him?
Old 17-05-2008, 12:31 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

Originally Posted by arch
Mate, do you really think that in todays PC world gone mad, a police officer who can clearly be identified, who knows there are numerous cameras/mobile phones around him would seriously let his dog bite a fella without just cause?
and if you truely believe things like that dont happen in real life then you probably still believe in santa.
in my experiences at the football its the police who tend to have the attitude problem . walking on the road instead of the pavement on the way to the game sir? whack! whack! take that and have a breach of the peace charge.
doesnt matter what really happens the police will stick together to back each other up.
which in turn aggrivates the crowd who then stick together and retaliate although they dont have the cloak of invincibility of being able to hide behind a uniform to act like hard men.
Old 17-05-2008, 12:47 PM
purple_fiesta
No longer a ford owner ..

Originally Posted by Oldschool
Well its all now coming to a pradictable light that the majority of the trouble makers are actually ENGLISH HOOIGANS and not genuine Rangers supporters. No dount a few idiots joined them but this was all orcastrated by ENGLISH THUGS using the match as an excuse to casue trouble
Most the people in the videos are wearing blue

Quick Reply: manchester football riots at Man Picc station - event log.......