General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Kenny from MSD's crash at the ring in his Focus ST

Search this Thread

Old 15-05-2008, 01:02 PM
TimC
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Glad to hear that nobody was injured.

The car dont look as bad as I was expecting either. Should repair without too much hassle going off gracelands post.
Old 15-05-2008, 01:02 PM
YBJ
Thinking Cosworth..

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Last Sunday Stu invited me to do a lap with him in his M5 at the Ring. It was super! When I asked him if Kenny also was going he told me that it wasnt his thing, this racing.. A shame it went all wrong like this. Good to read that he wasnt hurt though that's the most important thing. What a horrible crash looking at those pics, he must have seen his whole life passing by..

All the best for you, Kenny!

Cheers, Wim
Old 15-05-2008, 01:03 PM
Shonky
V6 Ka of Love

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Give me a rewwwwiiind!

Glad everyone's OK though
Old 15-05-2008, 01:05 PM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator

Received 95 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by Bullett
this is all bollocks! fucking petty shit from the powers at the top .
Want to explain that? Im just back from germany this second, so presume it has some deep meaningfull background.
Old 15-05-2008, 01:08 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Stu @ M Developments
Want to explain that? Im just back from germany this second, so presume it has some deep meaningfull background.
Basically, everyone was told by a mod today that Kenny's wife didnt know herself yet he had been in an accident, so it couldnt be posted on here that he had been.
Old 15-05-2008, 01:17 PM
T3ORA
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Originally Posted by Cossie Helen
Agree ! Car's can be replaced, people can not be !
need's rewording

car's and BARRIER'S can be replaced. people can not be

glad every one is ok
Old 15-05-2008, 01:18 PM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah,not being arseholey to kenny in the slightest as i dont know him.and i do feel for him as he has now got to sort all the shit out that you get from banging a car up and has his pride hurt.
but what has pee'd me off with this whole thing is that it has been made sure that people dont post a thing about it on here by the higher powers,mods etc but if it was me or any normal joe involved it wouldve been plastered everywhere whether we liked it or not.

im normally an easy going guy who rolls with the flow on here but it just seemed unfair that there was all this effort put in to stop people talking about an incident that happened in full view of many people.
Old 15-05-2008, 01:18 PM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator

Originally Posted by Chip-3Door
Basically, everyone was told by a mod today that Kenny's wife didnt know herself yet he had been in an accident, so it couldnt be posted on here that he had been.

I personally asked Dan to try and keep it quiet "UNTIL KENNY GOT HOME" because he couldnt contact his missus and he isnt coming home with us as he is having to stay with the car an extra day, so she would fear the worst when he didnt come home with teh rest of us had she heard of the crash. Simple. Thats a cover up? Bunch of pricks.

When Kenny spoke to her a couple of days ago, i told Dan, and Jay, personally, that all was well and she now knew the score so we didnt care about the PF grapevine anymore. Simple as that. End Of.

Something wrong with that?
Old 15-05-2008, 01:25 PM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator

It was done to save his missus a potential nasty shock, end of, and any of you people who dont appreciate that as a perfectly acceptable reason can quite simple sod off the forum and stay off as far as im concerned as the decent members on here will fully understand the sentiments and probably wont want to interact with such senseless members anyway.

Jesus, it wasnt inforamtion about our prime minister, or who your wife was shagging, it was about a car being scuffed at the ring, driven by someone 90% of you dont fooking know.

And was only for about one fooking day while a message was relayed to the UK.

but if it was me or any normal joe involved it wouldve been plastered everywhere whether we liked it or not.
Anyone who asked me to keep it quiet fior decent reasons would have had the same treatment, in fact, they have, twice from me personally, maybe more buy other mods.
Old 15-05-2008, 01:26 PM
Turbosystems
Super Moderator

Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts

I personally asked Dan to try and keep it quiet "UNTIL KENNY GOT HOME" because he couldnt contact his missus and he isnt coming home with us as he is having to stay with the car an extra day, so she would fear the worst when he didnt come home with teh rest of us had she heard of the crash. Simple. Thats a cover up? Bunch of pricks.

When Kenny spoke to her a couple of days ago, i told Dan, and Jay, personally, that all was well and she now knew the score so we didnt care about the PF grapevine anymore. Simple as that. End Of.

seems perfectly reasonable to me Stu
Old 15-05-2008, 01:29 PM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

Stu, its nothing to do with the info about the damaged car, or Kenny or anything to do with that as far as i can see the problems members have on here if some Mod's being OTT !

I feel for kenny i would not like to crash my car on the ring and have the headache of sorting it all out etc etc

And people do apreciaite the fact that his wife needed to be informed first before anything posted on here.

Maybe you need to speak to the heavy handed Mod's on here and ask them why they threten people with a ban for no aparent reason at all. After all that IS the problem here.
Old 15-05-2008, 01:29 PM
Dan
20K+ Super Poster.

Fook what has happened, i'm personally glad Kenny is fine, that's all that matters, again I personally don't think there was ANY ill wishing towards Kenny from anyone on the board.

Hope the car can be repaired as it looked mint when we were up the other day
Old 15-05-2008, 01:34 PM
carlo
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 27 Likes on 11 Posts

Foook me if someone had died or been seriously hurt then there was need for concern & a reason why everyone would want to know! but all along we were assured who ever it was was ok.Thankfully. & most ppl had guessed it was something to do with stu & company as they hadnt posted yet(well i did anyway) so why not just wait a couple hours till they posted instead of all this fuss.
Old 15-05-2008, 01:35 PM
Dan
20K+ Super Poster.

And people do apreciaite the fact that his wife needed to be informed first before anything posted on here.
Agreed Helen, most of us knew about this the same day it happened, I for one didn't mention any names as thats what had been requested, i've NO problem what so ever in respecting Kenny's sentiments there and certainly his reasons for it.

The ONLY reason people reacted the way in which they did today was because Graceland started a post about a crash at the 'Ring but not Kenny's, then because it back fired he proceeded to threaten everyone with ban's! Fucking awful moderating and I think he should step down and STFU! NONE of this would have happened today if it wasn't for Gracie!
Old 15-05-2008, 01:36 PM
DanCossie
Post Whore

I agree fully and totally understand that Kenny didnt want everyone knowing about his crash before his wife did...if my partner found out i had crashed from someone else my head would be on the block for not telling them first. But i think some people on here were just annoyed at the way things were being deleted by mods for no actual reason.
Glad he is ok though and you all had a good trip
Graceland
Team HOTHOT!

Maybe you need to speak to the heavy handed Mod's on here and ask them why they threten people with a ban for no aparent reason at all. After all that IS the problem here.

Fuck me, talk about more faces than the town hall clock - you are the first person to go bleating to the mod team about wanting someone banned because they took the piss out of you Helen - I did consider you as a friend, but how wrong could I of been
Turbosystems
Super Moderator

Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts

if asked not post till kenny had returned home and continually ignoring that request is a threat out of order ? my opinion is the post should have stopped as requested
Old 15-05-2008, 01:37 PM
Graceland
Team HOTHOT!

Originally Posted by Dan
NONE of this would have happened today if it wasn't for Gracie!

Correction - None of this would of happened if you bunch of fucking vulturous cunts kept your fucking beaks out of other peoples business
Old 15-05-2008, 01:39 PM
Nick D
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by Graceland
Fuck me, talk about more faces than the town hall clock - you are the first person to go bleating to the mod team about wanting someone banned because they took the piss out of you Helen - I did consider you as a friend, but how wrong could I of been
Surely it's a friends job in life to point out your mistakes? Your reaction only tells me that you think she is right
Old 15-05-2008, 01:41 PM
Nick D

cunts
No need for that, go for a walk or something and
Old 15-05-2008, 01:42 PM
Chip

NOTHING wrong with that at all, other than posts still being deleted this morning and users still threatened with being banned despite the fact you just said she knew days ago, so no longer an issue.

You need to go and read the thread in question BEFORE you start commenting or you keep sounding a tit cause you are accusing people of having motivations which they simply did not.

Just in case you havent grasped it yet:
NO ONE is pleased Kenny crashed
NO ONE has taken the piss out of him for crashing
EVERYONE is glad he is OK
We all have lives, but choose to spend some time on a forum, that would like to continue doing so without the staff of it lieing to us and deleting posts without explaining why

Hope that clears it up and you can stop posting all this nonsense as its ruining a thread that people were using to give their support to Kenny after the accident and say they were glad he is ok.
Dan
20K+ Super Poster.

Correction - None of this would of happened if you bunch of fucking vulturous cunts kept your fucking beaks out of other peoples business
I KNEW Paul and kept my gob firmly SHUT!! How the fuck you can sit there and call me a vulturous cunt is fucking beyond me!

YOU posted a teasing thread and YOU started all this shit TODAY! Fucking deal with it!
Graceland
Team HOTHOT!

Originally Posted by dunlop2008
No need for that, go for a walk or something and
I am calm, I've just replaced my brakes and washed the car
Old 15-05-2008, 01:43 PM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Dan
Agreed Helen, most of us knew about this the same day it happened, I for one didn't mention any names as thats what had been requested, i've NO problem what so ever in respecting Kenny's sentiments there and certainly his reasons for it.

The ONLY reason people reacted the way in which they did today was because Graceland started a post about a crash at the 'Ring but not Kenny's, then because it back fired he proceeded to threaten everyone with ban's! Fucking awful moderating and I think he should step down and STFU! NONE of this would have happened today if it wasn't for Gracie!
I also knew about when it happened, as did a lot of other people. I was asked not to say anything either and i respected that.

I will always get people taking the piss out of me, learnt to live with it tbh, should not have to take what i get but hey, fuck it, i'm thick skinned so dont give a fuck what people have to throw at me. Oh and i find the way you say i go running to the mods etc wrong to post on here, my god you are good aint you.

Gracie i have never had a problem with you, in fact i still dont, but i do feel the thread you started today was to bait people about the crash and when it got to hot for you, you deleted it, the thread started by Chip would NEVER have happened if you have just kept your mouth shut. not really good a Mod doing that is it ? Sorry just saying it how i see it.
Old 15-05-2008, 01:46 PM
DanCossie
Post Whore

I knew and i didnt say anything... these threads need to be locked i feel...
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

so the fact that even if his missus did happen to read it on here and she found the fact that the post saying someone had crashed BUT WERE FINE AND NO INJURIES wouldnt have made the slightest difference.
fiar enough she should know first but theres no reason to say she would worry as its been made clear that no-one was hurt at all.

all this is down to the way its been handled.not the crash,not the person who crashed,not where they crashed.just the warnings and deleted posts etc.
Chip

I also knew about when it happened, as did a lot of other people. I was asked not to say anything either and i respected that.
Likewise, I even posted on the "offical ring thread" explaining that if his wife didnt know yet it wasnt fair to say anything, it was purely gracelands post this morning pretending (for a laugh???) that it was him who crashed at the ring which brought all this onto the board this morning, and Stu should go and look at that thread before commenting further IMHO
Old 15-05-2008, 01:47 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Sorry just saying it how i see it.
A real friend will tell you the truth; not just what you want to hear.

Benni.
Old 15-05-2008, 01:47 PM
Chip

all this is down to the way its been handled.not the crash,not the person who crashed,not where they crashed.just the warnings and deleted posts etc.
INDEED!
Old 15-05-2008, 01:48 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by Benni
A real friend will tell you the truth; not just what you want to hear.

Benni.
I agree with my friend acorn cock here.
Old 15-05-2008, 01:50 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

I agree with my friend acorn cock here.
Last time I squared up to an acorn, I was allot smaller. You're no friend to me, now fuck off.

Benni.
Old 15-05-2008, 01:54 PM
COMEDY DAN
No1 Blower.

Originally Posted by Mullett
yeah,not being arseholey to kenny in the slightest as i dont know him.and i do feel for him as he has now got to sort all the shit out that you get from banging a car up and has his pride hurt.

Whats your big problem then, why are you losing sleep over this incident then???? I dont get your issue......

He initially wanted the information off the board till loved ones were contacted (thats not you is it) then all would be clear, simple as that. MOderators agreed to police this and a few threads were deleted SO WHAT.!!

Whats your beef? Do you not respect those wishes???

Last edited by COMEDY DAN; 15-05-2008 at 01:56 PM.
Old 15-05-2008, 01:57 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by COMEDY DAN
Whats your big problem then, why are you losing sleep over this incident then???? I dont get your issue......

He initially wanted the information off the board till loved ones were contacted (thats not you is it) then all would be clear, simple as that.

Whats your beef? Do you not respect those wishes???
Seems like a perfectly sensible request, and other than bit of a "faux pas" post by cossierich, I think everyone who knows about it has stuck to it, I know I certainly did, and I only posted this topic about the crash AFTER I was given the ok to do so (by a mod) in the aftermath of the post where it was brought up this morning in jest (by a mod)
Old 15-05-2008, 01:58 PM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

dan,read the rest of my posts.as i said i have nothing against kenny,i knew he had hit it before all this shit kicked off and kept schtum,
it is all the shit thats followed it mate.its been handled crap by everyone.
i wont lose sleep mate.it takes more than a bit of internet crap to do that.
Old 15-05-2008, 01:58 PM
COMEDY DAN
No1 Blower.

Much Love Chip, I am sensitive about is as Kenny is my friend (as anybody would about their friends)

i wont lose sleep mate.it takes more than a bit of internet crap to do that.
Good for you then mate, have a beer in the sun...

Its all out in the open and clear now.... Massive Love Kenny...

Last edited by COMEDY DAN; 15-05-2008 at 02:00 PM.
Old 15-05-2008, 02:01 PM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Seems like a perfectly sensible request, and other than bit of a "faux pas" post by cossierich, I think everyone who knows about it has stuck to it, I know I certainly did, and I only posted this topic about the crash AFTER I was given the ok to do so (by a mod) in the aftermath of the post where it was brought up this morning in jest (by a mod)
Both myself and Jim posted it on the ring thread. Jim's got moderated properly and my whole post got deleted and then re-instated after i monaed about it. Luckily our posts were only there for a few mins so hopefully my post was only seen by a couple of people
Old 15-05-2008, 02:01 PM
Nick D

I can personally vouch for this 100%!
Old 15-05-2008, 02:02 PM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

Much Love Chip, I am sensitive about is as Kenny is my friend (as anybody would about their friends)

Good for you then mate, have a beer in the sun...

Its all out in the open and clear now.... Massive Love Kenny...

cant mate.its raining!
Old 15-05-2008, 02:03 PM
Chip

Dont know Kenny personally, but obviously know you and Stu and know how close you are to him, so I feel "much love" for him on that basis, "any friends of yours" and all that

Ive no idea what brought about the misplaced tirades on this thread, other than maybe emotions running a bit high, but the reality is, no one on this forum at ANY point, has taken the piss out of Kenny or is pleased he crashed, the only things people feel as far as im aware are:

Intrigue to what the insurance outcome will be in light of recent dicussions

Pity for Kenny for crashing

Gratitude that he is ok

Pissed off at the way it got handled this morning when a mod posted a thread about "the crash at the ring"

Curiousity about the impact, what damage was done etc, as it all helps you to understand the risks you are taking yourself out on tracks (sorry, roads I mean if any insurers are reading this, lol)
Old 15-05-2008, 02:07 PM
pani_k
PassionFORD Member

mountain and molehill spring to mind

Quick Reply: Kenny from MSD's crash at the ring in his Focus ST