General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Where would you take a girl on holiday for a week, that you weren't dating?

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2008, 10:43 AM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Received 147 Likes on 126 Posts

Originally Posted by RC4
then what are you going to do,sleep in seperate rooms
are you bent thrush?your post are always on about girls who are your "friends???"
WTF? 1) no mate, I ain't bent - I'm very happily heterosexual. 2) No I don't, I've only ever mentioned two girls I am "friends" with, so I don't see how thats always...?

I feel sorry for you if you can't understand how it's possible to be friends, in a platonic sense, with someone of the opposite sex. I have many female friends, meany I have as much intention of sleeping with than I would my own sister (and just to clarify as some of you do seem to be a bit dim no I don't wanna sleep with my sister )

She is a friend of mine, I don't fancy her, she don't fancy me. I'd fuck her sure - but then I'd fuck most things as I ain't picky but thats not my - or hers - intention. I was actually just trying to do something nice for her. But once again the slightly, shall we say, slow minded portion of this board jump to conclusions, even when presented with clear facts, that it's a ploy to shag a bint. I don't need ploys thanks - I don't usually have any problem pulling a bird, so I don't need to go to elaborate lengths and great costs to get one. Fuck if I did, it'd still be cheaper to get a brass FFS And FAR easier!

foreverwhite - are you dumb? I'm not trying to pull her! And I'm not her shoulder to cry on either - her best mate (another of my friends) is her shoulder to cry on. I was just trying to do something nice for her - same way I would try and do something nice for a male friend if he was a bit down...
Old 10-05-2008, 10:46 AM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Originally Posted by Stavros
ROFL

bob on mate, being nice is for cunts
Then I genuinely feel sorry for you Stav that you can't find friendship in your life. Banging the shit out of bints is great fun, don't get me wrong, but you're missing out if you aren't able to be friends with people. And you're just a bit of a cunt if you can't do something nice for someone. But then I suppose if peeps don't do anything nice for you, and don't think of you as a friend, then you've got nothing to lose. Shame you have such a shallow and superficial life really.... It might open your eyes a bit if you were able to enrich it...
Old 10-05-2008, 10:46 AM
OldSkoolRS
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How about Margate?
A bag of chips, loads of kosovans, a dodgy arcade and then smash her into next week.

That's how to treat a lady, oh yes.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:47 AM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got friends you spacca, I just dont have to fuck off on holiday with some bird I fancy but cant get on to do so. Dont get all fucking preachy with me

Originally Posted by WD Pro
Take a rucksack and get to northen goa
Fuck Goa, while Thrush is busy being the loving and caring friend it will all go Scarlett Keeling and he will never get to bum her then

Last edited by Stavros; 10-05-2008 at 10:49 AM.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:52 AM
foreverwhite
Banned
BANNED

Originally Posted by Thrush
WTF? 1) no mate, I ain't bent - I'm very happily heterosexual. 2) No I don't, I've only ever mentioned two girls I am "friends" with, so I don't see how thats always...?

I feel sorry for you if you can't understand how it's possible to be friends, in a platonic sense, with someone of the opposite sex. I have many female friends, meany I have as much intention of sleeping with than I would my own sister (and just to clarify as some of you do seem to be a bit dim no I don't wanna sleep with my sister )

She is a friend of mine, I don't fancy her, she don't fancy me. I'd fuck her sure - but then I'd fuck most things as I ain't picky but thats not my - or hers - intention. I was actually just trying to do something nice for her. But once again the slightly, shall we say, slow minded portion of this board jump to conclusions, even when presented with clear facts, that it's a ploy to shag a bint. I don't need ploys thanks - I don't usually have any problem pulling a bird, so I don't need to go to elaborate lengths and great costs to get one. Fuck if I did, it'd still be cheaper to get a brass FFS And FAR easier!

foreverwhite - are you dumb? I'm not trying to pull her! And I'm not her shoulder to cry on either - her best mate (another of my friends) is her shoulder to cry on. I was just trying to do something nice for her - same way I would try and do something nice for a male friend if he was a bit down...

and if there was any doubt before this post...there certainly isn't now. FPMSL
Old 10-05-2008, 10:54 AM
foreverwhite
Banned
BANNED

thrush can hold her rucksack whilst she wonders off into the woods with Pedro the waiter to get a PROPER seeing to.

lol!
Old 10-05-2008, 11:17 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

if you don't like to get hot, deffo don't go to egypt

new york is ok
Old 10-05-2008, 11:27 AM
dojj

also, if you've been to new york before you'll know what to look out for and where the expensive places are so that you can avoid them
Old 10-05-2008, 11:28 AM
Magic Numbers
PassionFord Post Troll

Amsterdam
Old 10-05-2008, 11:41 AM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

just admit it. you want to shag her, your trying to impress her whilst playing the mates card but shes not interested.
Old 10-05-2008, 11:56 AM
Thrush
Irritating c........

No mate, cos if I was I've have done it three years ago when I met her, before we became friends...
Old 10-05-2008, 12:06 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

No mate, cos if I was I've have done it three years ago when I met her, before we became friends...
what you mean is that youve been trying for 3 years and she's still having none of it so this is your last chance to impress her?
Old 10-05-2008, 12:10 PM
dojj

disneyland

or eve alton towers

if you want to go on a mates holiday then you need to go somewhere that you will both have fun, not trapse about in the heat looking at things you wish you could afford
Old 10-05-2008, 07:22 PM
WD Pro
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Originally Posted by dojj
disneyland
That was my first thought but cost was a consideration
Old 10-05-2008, 07:55 PM
Westy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

take her to Hedonism That way if she doesnt put out, you can go fuck the others
Old 10-05-2008, 08:00 PM
sebspring
Winker

yer wait till she gets pissed. and then she admits all the times she has said she would never sleep with you...
is absolute bollox and she wants to fuk ya.

don't delay the inevitable.
save some cash by bookin a caravan in cornwall or somet. go down there get smashed. smash each other.

job done. not much cash spent. all out in the open

bobs ya uncle
Old 10-05-2008, 08:02 PM
sebspring
Winker

The Perfect Solution

go on some kinda swinging holiday. that was u don't have to fuk each other but u will look like a couple and then u get free tickets to smash everything else.

so does she!

bonus!
am i right johnny?
Old 10-05-2008, 08:12 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Originally Posted by WD Pro
That was my first thought but cost was a consideration
she might be a friend but not that much of a friend if theres no shag at the end of it .
Old 10-05-2008, 08:18 PM
Mrs T
Super Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

tell her what you've been thinking about and ask her where she would like to go
Old 10-05-2008, 08:23 PM
dvid
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by OldSkoolRS
How about Margate?
A bag of chips, loads of kosovans, a dodgy arcade and then smash her into next week.

That's how to treat a lady, oh yes.

AFPMSL!!!!!!

Thrush I have the same sort of relationship with a bird too.... Shes from Newcastle and we met when working for the 3rd year of my degree... Havent seen her for nearly 2 years but talk every day

P.S. I am MARRIED so check that people, best of both worlds... Fit pasty to smash indoors and a fit one to talk to and be wicked mates with
Old 10-05-2008, 09:10 PM
Ryan_3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

come to malta mate
________
ECIGARETTES

Last edited by Ryan_3; 07-09-2011 at 04:47 AM.
Old 11-05-2008, 09:30 AM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

and you really thought you would get sensible answers on PF?