General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Strange experiences. (ghosts)

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2008, 06:17 PM
RSricRS
Long live the ford RS'S

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Strange experiences. (ghosts)

Anyone ever had any strange experiences? in there home or anywhere?
Old 01-05-2008, 06:37 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah loads
Old 01-05-2008, 06:44 PM
Ryan_3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well feckin spill the beans
________
LIVE SEX WEBSHOWS

Last edited by Ryan_3; 07-09-2011 at 04:44 AM.
Old 01-05-2008, 06:51 PM
RSricRS
Long live the ford RS'S

well....
Old 01-05-2008, 06:59 PM
dovboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

thread not long ago about this.
Old 01-05-2008, 07:01 PM
dovboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

https://passionford.com/forum/general-car-related-discussion/227518-ghosts-paranormal.html
Old 01-05-2008, 07:02 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

there's been loads, honestly dozen's.
Saw a victorian bloke stood through a chest freezer, it was in the corner of the room couldnt see below the top's of his leg's but saw the rest of him.
Me and the missus moved into a flat and the first night it sounded like someone was smashing the front room up with a sledgehammer i went storming in and nothing there, happened about 5 time's that night, i could stand at the door with it closed and the door would rattle/move like something was hitting it and the pics on the wall would do the same but as soon as i put my hand on the door handle it would stop. Every door in the kitchen would be open as you went in even though they would be closed when you left, so it was close all doors, cupboard's washer dryer microwave the lot leave the room and close door behind you give it 30 second's and go back in and all of them would be open again lol
Really fucked up stuff in there.

I used to have a video of a cctv camera from one of our unit's that would see a figure pass at 6 o'clock every morning and fill the screen but the place wouldnt open till 8 and the camera was 20ft in the air.

Trending Topics

Old 01-05-2008, 07:17 PM
RSricRS
Long live the ford RS'S

fucked up shit there!!

My mate used to live in this house with his misses and they had a dog and one night they was watching a dvd and the dog always used to sleep up stairs in there spare room, anyway they was watching a film when all of a sudden the dog was screaming and making loads a banging noises like it was fighting with another dog or something! they rushed upstairs to see that the dog was shaking its tits off scared to death and nothing was in the room???? the dog had a broken leg, and never went in that room again it wasnt the same dog again after that and died afew months later it was 14months old (boxer dog), he was a lovely dog brown and white.
Old 01-05-2008, 07:41 PM
Lee Ivatt
Shizzle My Nizzle

Ive had loads, living a mile from an old ww2 airfield which used to fly b17's, and living in old farm houses. and growing up with my mate who lived next to Borley church/rectory [near sudbury]
(the most haunted place in east anglia)

The most recent was a few months back. my wife who is a determind non beliver!! was driving our car home from a friends, i was passenged due to a few too many liquid refreshments.

it was 1am pissong it down torrential rain. we came round this corner on the back roads (so no street light) near our house and we saw this dark fiqure moping in the middle of the road and before she had a chance to slow down we drove right through it. went really cold, felt like jumping in a freezer.

And no before you say, the car did not go bump and lift up. would have ripped of the bumper if it was a person.

also what is really bugging me is my cartlodge when i keep the cossie, i have built a dead lock system in to the door so no pikie sucm and get in. Quite a few times i havnot put the dead lock on as i know ill be going back in so just do the padlock.

everytime i go to open the door its been dead locked??? no one else knows about the lock, how to work it. ( i even give my mates the keys and tell them ive give them Ł10 if they can get in.)

and theres no way id could self lock as its a complete seperate mechanism and requires movement os several levers and pullies to lock?????????
Old 01-05-2008, 08:08 PM
RSricRS
Long live the ford RS'S

Thats cool about the lock, he or she must be a cossie lover and they are protecting your cossie mate ha ha!!!!! the figure in the middle of the road is a commen experience but its never happend to me must be freaky though.
Old 01-05-2008, 08:21 PM
cap no car
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

my mums a ballet teacher and has a show every few years a the lycium theatre in crewe and she's had a few experiences.
One year she was in the lighting box in the gods and it went all cold and smelt of perfume, she though it was odd but didnt think too much of it. when she came down somebody said "who was that in the box with you" to which my mum replied "nobody i was on my own". staff there say its a common thing as aparently a ballerina threw herself from the gods because she was in love with a monk but they couldnt be together. the theatre was built where there used to be a monastary, the monk has also been spotted roaming under the stage in a cellar like area too!
Old 01-05-2008, 08:29 PM
Maria.
15K+ Super Poster!!

Ive had a few things happen... but you always put them down to coincidence dont you?

Literally ALL of them happened in my old bedroom in an old victorian house.

Once got woken up by the entire room lighting up bright bright white for about a second, then went pitch black again.

The bed shook and rattled for about 5 seconds( i was on my own before anyone start reciting sexual conotations!)

My perfume bottles were moved from one end of my cabinet to the other, the curtains would close them selves when i want in the room.

My lamps ALWAYS seemed to turn themselves on.

The weirdest one was, i KNEWE for a fact i had made my bed, as i had someone coming to look at the house (it was on the market) and when i went to go up to bed, the duvet had been pulled right back, and my pillows turned over ( when i sleep i always turn my pillows over so you dont dribble on the side thats on display! )
Old 01-05-2008, 08:49 PM
foreverwhite
Banned
BANNED

i got wanked off by a ghost that looked like my dad when i was 9.
Old 01-05-2008, 09:21 PM
Lee Ivatt
Shizzle My Nizzle

Default ?

Originally Posted by RSricRS
Thats cool about the lock, he or she must be a cossie lover and they are protecting your cossie mate ha ha!!!!! the figure in the middle of the road is a commen experience but its never happend to me must be freaky though.

well nice to think so, but it think its more the building. as it has happened since i had the 1949 beetle in there!

As for the thing in road, yes that was real scary, id really thought we had run someone over for a second, untill we went through it!!!

Also at the airfield on the other side of the woods where i live, was on of my most scary experiences.

i went to work with my dad (a mechanic) he was doing a privae job on a saturday in the war museum up there fixing one of the old army trucks.

the spanners and a screw driver we were using kept moving or totally dissapearing and re appearing throughout the day. at lunch i went out for a walk as it was freaking me a bit. and i saw an american air man walking down the old concrete runway. naturally i made a speedy exit back to the museum hanger. and told the old mad who used to run the place. he said sont worry thats just jack.

he took me to a corner in the museum where they had one of jacks flying jacket and gloves framed on the wall. turns out he was belly gunner in a b17 and got blown to bits. when they landed they opened the turret and he felt out onto the runway.

it was him who was moving the tools.

this is the remains of the main runway you can see the museum building on the right. i saw him half way up in this pic

a b17

think he could be the top left man, only pic i can find. as ive been tying this his surname erased its self from my mind (weird, or what) cos even tho this happend when i was 14. ive never forgotten his name?

Last edited by Lee Ivatt; 01-05-2008 at 09:24 PM.
Old 01-05-2008, 09:24 PM
Maria.
15K+ Super Poster!!

Very very eeery lee!!!
Old 01-05-2008, 09:28 PM
Lee Ivatt
Shizzle My Nizzle

well thats the light stuff, ive seen things which, still shit me up now. i might tell, as a problem shared and all that, but it really is dark stuff.
Old 01-05-2008, 09:38 PM
Maria.
15K+ Super Poster!!

oooooh you gotta spill the beans now!!
Old 01-05-2008, 09:50 PM
Mark B
Advanced PassionFord User

tell, i wana know aswell...
Old 01-05-2008, 09:53 PM
mechanic28
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

yer some fucker keeps nicking my spanners and screw drivers
Old 01-05-2008, 10:02 PM
4x4
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by maria
Ive had a few things happen... but you always put them down to coincidence dont you?

Literally ALL of them happened in my old bedroom in an old victorian house.

Once got woken up by the entire room lighting up bright bright white for about a second, then went pitch black again.

The bed shook and rattled for about 5 seconds( i was on my own before anyone start reciting sexual conotations!)

My perfume bottles were moved from one end of my cabinet to the other, the curtains would close them selves when i want in the room.

My lamps ALWAYS seemed to turn themselves on.

The weirdest one was, i KNEWE for a fact i had made my bed, as i had someone coming to look at the house (it was on the market) and when i went to go up to bed, the duvet had been pulled right back, and my pillows turned over ( when i sleep i always turn my pillows over so you dont dribble on the side thats on display! )

eerrrmmmm, and you put that down to coincidence? i'd put it down to "im being harrassed by a ghost! lol
Old 01-05-2008, 10:23 PM
Maria.
15K+ Super Poster!!

Old 02-05-2008, 06:08 AM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by foreverwhite
i got wanked off by a ghost that looked like my dad when i was 9.

like most, i am very sceptical about this sort of thing but it's interesting to read your stories.

btw, derren brown is on tonight. C4, 10pm
Old 02-05-2008, 06:45 AM
Turbocabbie
Top Cab !!

never ceases to amaze me the power of the mind
Old 02-05-2008, 07:05 AM
mac456
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Originally Posted by Lee Ivatt
well thats the light stuff, ive seen things which, still shit me up now. i might tell, as a problem shared and all that, but it really is dark stuff.
share plssssssssssssssssss
Old 02-05-2008, 08:47 AM
Lee Ivatt
Shizzle My Nizzle

Default ?

Originally Posted by foreigneRS

like most, i am very sceptical about this sort of thing but it's interesting to read your stories.

btw, derren brown is on tonight. C4, 10pm
Derren Brown is amazing, i love how he mixes magic with psychology. hes a very clever man.

did you see when when he made him self go into a trance and drag him self across broken glass, with out flintching or hardly bleading.

Most would say hypnosis, but he showed everyone, be basically asphixiated him self with a plastic bag, so he hardly had a pulse. then tricked his body with his mind to remain in that state buy not panicking!!

he felt nothing cos he was almost dead and hardly bled cos his heart was pumping like twice a minuite!!!

he can also count quicker than most computers. a woman put a load of coins on a tray, think it was like 107. then he got to look at it for 3 seconds. and told her there were 107 on there. he did it numerous times, with different numbers. its not a trick, he is just very fast at counting!!

As for you being sceptical, its good that your open minded, i think with all the ghost and spirit stuff, you need to experience it to be certain.

if you think about it in the bigger picture, why is it not possible for a soul to exist out side of a dead body? i would go into it but some sod with no sence other than hard rational reasoning will prob rip it to shreads.

yes the mind can play powerful tricks. but there are somethings that just cant be a trick of the mind. like the bathroom in my old house. used to be a bedroom before we were there.

id be going for a pee (night or day) and you would feel/know someone was in the room watching you. and a lot of times especially in the evening. id be peeing and you would get this punch in the back, like someone trying to puch you over.

now the feeling someones there yeh you can say that is the mind if you want, but being whacked in the back thats when you KNOW this stuff is for real!

Well as for telling about the darker stuff, im afraid theres some stuff i just cant go into, as it is really heavy and dark, its taken me years to accept the some of the things ive seen. Problem is if you come across an evil spirit, they can stick with you for a while. it when they start playing in your dreams it gets scary.

A few things im willing to say

In one of our old houses, when i still lived with my mum, i was 16. it backed onto a series of 2 small fields, probably about 2 acres each. surrounded buy woodland and hedging.

our gararge which was detached from the house backed onto the edge of the smaller field seperated buy a ditch and small copige woodland area about 60m2 in size. I kept my beetle i was restoring out side round the back, i was always on edge when i went round there, just got a scary feeling. put it down to me being stupid thinging my mind was tricking me and watching to many horror movies.

I used to take my mums dog for a walk on these fields, fine for a few months, then one day i saw this tall black figure in the distance, it was flash/ split second. i just put it down to a black bird or a fox etc diving in the hedge, and ignored it.

about a week later i began to have this reoccouring dream. of 3 black dogs running in the smaller field. other times the dream would be the dogs and in the middle was a manor house white with black details.was all a bit blury

heres some pics if found to try describe how they looked

but with a mouth like this

the dreams would get more intense, and vivid, id keep seeing this fiqure in black hooded clothing. it would flash in my face.

then i started to see this body in the woods burried in the ditch at the rear of my gararge. and it is here the black dogs would run to. most of the time it would be a rotting hand. it was real scary, but more sad i guess.

now when i took my mums dog out id notice he would avoid 'that' corner of the field and if i went near it id go stone cold even on a hot summer day. every now and then the id see this black fiqure lurking at the other end of the field. it got so bad i stoped walking the dog.

In my last dream the night before we moved house. again i was being chased but it was the dogs and the man i kept seeing. he was not happy with me.
i managed to wake up and for some reason i sat bolt upright. for a second was glad i was now awake, to then see this figure at the end of my bed, leaning towards me.

this is what the fiqure looked like
again ive found an image, but its nowhere near what it was

with a face like this

i was shitting it, and for 4-5 seconds i was frozen solid with fear. i managed to move my arm and grab the light switch. then he sort of swirled and dissapeared.
i just sat there like a zombie in till day light. for a few years i completly blanked all this and decided i was a nut case or had smoked too many drugs.

a few years back i was in my mums village doing a job, and got talking to the old boy who i was working for. he was a local historian, who collected photos and data about buildings in the area.

thought it was a bit boring, untill i saw the picture of the field and the 16th century manor house, and the black guard dogs . turned out about 100 years ago it burnt down in a mystery fire.

ive never investigated if there was a murder recorded there. and im still none the wiser on the body link, but i have a feeling someones buried there. im just to shit scared to find out.

there is one more event i can share, but will have to tell you tonght as im megga late for work!!!
Old 02-05-2008, 11:58 AM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Originally Posted by Lee Ivatt
now the feeling someones there yeh you can say that is the mind if you want, but being whacked in the back thats when you KNOW this stuff is for real!

or had smoked too many drugs.
the mind controls the rest of the body, so it is easy to believe in sensations that are not real - like people that get feelings in a hand that was cut off years before or whatever

but smoking shit has possibly done something bad to your brain
Old 02-05-2008, 12:14 PM
xr_craig
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 47 Likes on 37 Posts

I'd like to believe but need to experience something for myself to actually do so. I do find other peoples stories interesting though.

The one thing i remember that is kind of similar was when i was about 14/15 and my tv shorted out and turned itself on, i realised what had happened but my mate shit himself and went very pale he was convinced it was a ghost
Old 02-05-2008, 12:28 PM
Mrs T
Super Moderator
PassionFord Gold Member (Female)
Super Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

[quote=Lee Ivatt;3268066]i managed to wake up and for some reason i sat bolt upright. for a second was glad i was now awake, to then see this figure at the end of my bed, leaning towards me.

this is what the fiqure looked like
again ive found an image, but its nowhere near what it was

with a face like this

i was shitting it, and for 4-5 seconds i was frozen solid with fear. i managed to move my arm and grab the light switch. then he sort of swirled and dissapeared.
i just sat there like a zombie in till day light. for a few years i completly blanked all this and decided i was a nut case or had smoked too many drugs.
quote]

ive never had anything like that

few times ive woke up thinking/seeing something sitting at my dressing table but im not to sure as my house does not feel that there is anything in there..

i have seen a few things when i used to work in a kids home one was i saw a boy walking downstairs and go into the kitchen i followed because it was late and they shouldnt off been up but noone was there.

also we used to sleep in the lounge on night shifts and most nights you could hear someone walking across the staff room which was above the lounge this was usually about 2am this room was always cold no matter if heating on or on a hot summers day...

if all the kids were out you would hear the doors banging upstairs no windows open so it wasnt that

one night one of the kids well he was 16 come downstairs he woke up and his room was freezing he said he saw someone sitting at the end off his bed

in the staff room there used to be a old lady who used to sit in the corner on a chair old lady never harmed anybody just scared them..

in the lounge at night you would always get the feeling someone was watching you a few of the staff woke up and seen people over them or over each other i never saw any off this..

we did get some people in to check the home as everyone was scared worried etc and the stuff they picked up was brillant in one off the rooms they picked up on a bloke about 25 ish that had died in the raf i think it was which was local to the home..

they picked up on the young boy by them all getting headaches they said he died from a tumor

as for the old lady she didnt know she had died and was waiting for her fella he was a gardener off the home many years ago..

i do see things or people not bad stuff just people but i wont open myself up to it all just yet
Old 02-05-2008, 12:48 PM
Lee Ivatt
Shizzle My Nizzle

Default ?

Originally Posted by foreigneRS
the mind controls the rest of the body, so it is easy to believe in sensations that are not real - like people that get feelings in a hand that was cut off years before or whatever

but smoking shit has possibly done something bad to your brain

sorry mate but the bathroom thing happened when i was 6-9 years old, then we moved. I defo wernt into smoking that shit after a hard days work at primary school

and i dont do it now, left those days behind in my teens. So how does this explain my more recent things. like the man in the road, which me and my wife (a pre non believer) both saw!!!

i agree stuff like ur phantom limb syndrome shows how the mind can trick you. but im sorry, theres some stuff you cant use your deductive reasoning to explain.

my point here is, the visual and audio experiences told here in this thread can be categorised as subjective, and you will either "believe" or use the laws of science to justifiy the situation.

but when it comes to physical stuff, im sorry mate but this is not subjective. how about mrjenrst and the bang's or maria with her bedroom or me with my cartlodge lock or being shoved in the back or the spanners moving.

ok again some things can be reasoned, such as vibrations or electrical charges, or the wind etc. but some of the stuff ive witnesed and others have described there is no way its a "trick of the mind" nor can it be justified buy scientific evidence.

the biggest problem with all this is the only way to accuire solid evidence is to used modern scientific equipment. sort of a contradiction in terms i guess. So all that we can use is our own personal witness experiences.

basically you either believe of you dont. and thats all you can do i guess.
Old 02-05-2008, 01:00 PM
Lee Ivatt
Shizzle My Nizzle

[quote=** T **;3268451i do see things or people not bad stuff just people but i wont open myself up to it all just yet[/quote]

Not all things are bad, in fact theres only one worst thing than that, but im not prepeard to share that.

My nextdoor neighbours (well i say nextdoor, theyre 1/4 mile away on other side of field) have been reqular customers of mine for the last 3 years.

they have 5 acres of land, 500 year old stables, (we put a new peg tile roof on them last year) a pond and the actual house is over 600 years old with abbey ruins in the grounds around the swimming pool. and am amazing tudor double breast chinmy on one side with a secret stair case in it. sorry dont have any pics so thats the best i can describe it.

Its called Cradle House, and often when ive been working there ive seen glimpses of children or heard them playing, and never thought anything of it.

then someone told me its called cradle house, as it used to be a safe haven place for the monks from the abbey on the other side of the river, and it was used as a morgue for young children/babies. as there where lots of child deaths back in those days.

ive never been scared working there, always very peaceful and calm.

will find some pics its a magnificant building, heres link to the messed up place i live
http://www.chapelinn.co.uk/history.asp

Last edited by Lee Ivatt; 02-05-2008 at 01:01 PM.
Old 02-05-2008, 06:20 PM
Maria.
15K+ Super Poster!!

There is definitely definitely something else 'out there' other than us!

There has been too much hard evidence to prove other wise!

Some really really interesting reading Lee!
Old 02-05-2008, 11:10 PM
Stu.H
10K+ Poster!!

Tiff has got some good stories, anyone believe in ouija boards, because they DO work...

Old 03-05-2008, 10:47 AM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

lee - you're right, it can't all be explained by pure science.
Old 03-05-2008, 12:04 PM
Mrs T
Super Moderator
PassionFord Gold Member (Female)
Super Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Stu.H
Tiff has got some good stories, anyone believe in ouija boards, because they DO work...

i believe in them but i would never do one
Old 03-05-2008, 01:09 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Stu.H
anyone believe in ouija boards, because they DO work...
Yes, which is why i wont go anyfuckingwhere near them.

I do see stuff but dont want/choose to cos it scare's the shit out of me
Old 03-05-2008, 02:28 PM
steviecossie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

in my old house i woke up a couple of times and saw a woman
standing in my doorway dressed in victorian clothes then after a few seconds
she would disappear,
there used to be a railway line run through my house years and years ago so it might have had something to do with that.

something else is that every day for the last few months if ive been out driving during the day i always see a hawk sitting on a fence post or if it's at night i always see a white owl fly in front of the car, or sitting on a tree branch,
the thing is it's never in the same place i see it and i dont drive the same road every day.
i was in a bad car crash a few weeks back coming home from a night shift, i hit some black ice hit a grass banking and ended up rolling the car several times into a field, i was in a fiesta and even tho there tin cans i got out without even a scratch on me the car was totalled. itwas just starting to get light and the first thing i saw when i crawled out the car was a white owl sitting on the fence looking at me.
i found it really weird but i like to think that it's my grandad looking out for me.
Old 03-05-2008, 04:31 PM
foreverwhite
Banned
BANNED

i dropped an acid and saw a swirly thing in my room.

yeah.

its because my house was built on an old mortuary where a man called Mr Swirl died.

Swirl swirl swirl he did.
Old 03-05-2008, 05:30 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

fulloshite strikes again lmfao
Old 03-05-2008, 05:44 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........
PassionFord Gold Member (Male)

Received 147 Likes on 126 Posts

I've only ever had one proper one;

I'm in my workshop, and all the way round we have racking with glass in it (windscreens, door glass etc) Click this link for a photo of what it's laid out like;

PICCY

Right, so on the left in the pic you see the racks with the door windows in. These racks are 2ft deep, each "layer" is 15mm wood base, with poles front and back to slot the glass in to. The glass is wedged pretty tightly so it don't fall out, and being 2ft deep, there's not much chance of that anyway....

So one day I'm in the workshop, and I'm right over on the right side of the pic, a good 20-25ft from the racks on the left, when for some reason I look over to the rack, and just as I do, a door glass fell out the rack (2nd tier) and dropped to the floor. But when I say fell out, whats erie about it is that it "slid" out sideways, the full 2ft, so it was completely clear of the rack and THEN dropped. Not rolled out as such - it was as if you pulled it out with your own hands, then let go!

Strangest thing I ever saw! I was the ONLY person in there that day (on a Sunday) and I was the only person to have taken glass out the racking on the left, and I never touched the bit of glass - or ones either side of it - that day. And it wasn't hanging out either, cos I walked past it 20 or so times and anytime I see glass not put away properly I make sure it is......

Strange!

Quick Reply: Strange experiences. (ghosts)