General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Look away if you're a ManU fan

Search this Thread

Old 29-04-2008, 09:06 PM
Lee1
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mondeo Man
Ever get the feeling a thread backfired......just like the Keegan one

Just goes to show, watching that crap team week in week out has addled whats left of your brain

Thats just what I was gunna type lol, second thread to bite her in the arse
Old 29-04-2008, 09:09 PM
mark
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt J
. I wonder what Arsenal could've done this year with him still there.
alot less than we have done as the team started to play as a team and not rely on him
Old 29-04-2008, 09:09 PM
pani_k
PassionFORD Member

How the fuck did we NOT play well?

The commentators in the game hit the nail on the head: we've been forward less than barcelona but we have been the more penetrating and more inventive when we were forward. Same shit that all the rest were saying last week barca dominated possession. They did tonight as well got about 58 odd % but still did absolutely nothing. Scored and defended well and went forward given the chance.

Barca lost their free flowing rhythm because United would simply not allow them to use it. Every player gave 100% and Tevez gave about 1000%. What a fucking legend he is turning out to be!!

Old 29-04-2008, 09:10 PM
Lee1
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds
lmao. I expected a win by Utd. They played the worst but a lucky goal got them through. Dont talk crap Utd fans, you werent the better side but your through and thats all that matters.

You defended a lucky well taken goal, it happens get over it..no wonder your hated!
Not having a dig here but pool fans are just as bad.
Old 29-04-2008, 09:13 PM
It's Czech Mate

Received 102 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by YoungDan
Matt - are you a Man U fan???
Not at all. A Palace fan

Just like English teams doing well in Europe. I admire Man U and Fergie too, they always bounce back from dissappointing times and stiffen their resolve. Good to watch too.

I cant understand an Englishman/woman wanting a Spanish team to beat any English one.

I also cant stand listening to football fan's who think that because they have been a fan for a long time that they know everything and their (biased) opinion counts for more...regardless of the cold hard facts.

I also cant stand people who deliberately post up for an argument about football.....this is exactly how fights and unrest breaks out between sets of fans. Theres no need football is the entertainment and learning to accept winning or losing graciously despite circumstances is all part of it.

Naming NO names of course
Old 29-04-2008, 09:15 PM
It's Czech Mate

Tevez was excellent......how I wish the England team tried half as hard as he does.
Old 29-04-2008, 09:17 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by Lee1
Not having a dig here but pool fans are just as bad.
Nah pool were quite lucky to get through. They were then unlucky against chelsea for the own goal...its how it goes.

Im not saying utd didnt play well as they defended awesome...obviously as barca were all over them!
Old 29-04-2008, 09:20 PM
TONY F
Regular Contributor

RWD cossie wil the beers are on you now with the tenner you won
Old 29-04-2008, 09:24 PM
mikelomax
MOUSE

oho oho oho coz united are going to moscow, theyll be thousands of reds all pissed out there heads coz united are goin to moscow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 29-04-2008, 11:05 PM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

As I said on the glory glory thread:

As a Liverpool fan, I watched the whole game tonight, and It has to be said Barca just didn't look like scoring, closest they came was deco shooting from the edge of the box twice in a few mins, the high curler to the top right and low drive to the left, apart from that they totally lacked creation, flow and desire.

United ran them off the pitch, were defending in the oppositions half, how many times did teves, carrick, wes brown etc get that vital tackle in? Barca had possesion, but couldn't do anything with it, every time they looked like breaking they checked back, let the defence get organised and no one wanted to pull the trigger and shoot.

Almost reminded me of Arsenal, lots of possesion and pretty passing, but no end product or real threat. Much as United didn't play fast counter like they do in the prem, it was a really good all round team effort, even park looked good.

Looking forward to a Man U Vs Liverpool final, be a really good match, and I hope that people can look past their team and say tonight was deserved by Man U, much as I wanted Barca to turn them over, they just didn't do enough.

Roll on Moscow
Old 29-04-2008, 11:17 PM
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

What the hell was this thread all about? Absolute rubbish!
Old 29-04-2008, 11:30 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not at all. A Palace fan

Just like English teams doing well in Europe. I admire Man U and Fergie too, they always bounce back from dissappointing times and stiffen their resolve. Good to watch too.

I cant understand an Englishman/woman wanting a Spanish team to beat any English one.

I also cant stand listening to football fan's who think that because they have been a fan for a long time that they know everything and their (biased) opinion counts for more...regardless of the cold hard facts.

I also cant stand people who deliberately post up for an argument about football.....this is exactly how fights and unrest breaks out between sets of fans. Theres no need football is the entertainment and learning to accept winning or losing graciously despite circumstances is all part of it.

Naming NO names of course
Agree! I fucking hate Man U, But fuck knows why any Englishman/Women would want the foriegn team to go through
Old 30-04-2008, 08:46 AM
andre_k
PassionFord Post Troll

i love the way redkop comes on here slating united, then fooks off when her comments backfire!

i bet she wont be on later tonight either!!!
Old 30-04-2008, 08:47 AM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Redkop will be on here later when Liverpool win
Old 30-04-2008, 08:53 AM
bud-weis
Football Cwazy

Originally Posted by Charlie Chalk
Agree! I fucking hate Man U, But fuck knows why any Englishman/Women would want the foriegn team to go through
It's just down to rivalry.

I'm sick to death of arrogant united fans spouting utter garbage.....it's easy to do when the team is succesful.

Whenver Liverpool have done well it's been met with criticism by United fans, so it's only fair to do the same lol.

I can say congrats to United, whether or not i think they have had an easy route to the final is immaterial, you can only beat the teams in front of you and the results say they should be there.

I could argue all day and night about United being either good or bad.....at times this season they have been fantastic, but recently i think they have been little better than average.

A 1-1 draw at Blackburn
a 0-0 away at Barca
a 2-1 Defeat at Chelsea
a 1-0 win at home to Barca.

Now i could pick faults in all of those results/performances, but there's no point.

United are the greatest team the world has ever seen blah blah yada yada "insert more bullshite here"
Old 30-04-2008, 09:28 AM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Eat shit and die Redcunt

x

i think that comment is bang out of order. you sir are a CUNT!

lol@ lynne disappears off the forum. people have lives you know

check all the manu "hardcore" straight on the net as their teams are playing. live the dream boys
Old 30-04-2008, 09:31 AM
It's Czech Mate

Because 2-2 at Birmingham Shitty is a much better result than all of those above?

ps. How well have Liverpool done at Stamford Bridge over the last 4 years?
Old 30-04-2008, 09:36 AM
bud-weis
Football Cwazy

Because 2-2 at Birmingham Shitty is a much better result than all of those above?

ps. How well have Liverpool done at Stamford Bridge over the last 4 years?
It came at a time when we didn't need a result of any kind, we had sewn up 4th place and so rested 9 players...so yes, it turned out to be a decent result

and to answer your question, not very well at all....but statistics like those are there to be changed.

Our performances have been decent there, just the results haven't been great.
Old 30-04-2008, 09:39 AM
It's Czech Mate

Originally Posted by Lambchop
i think that comment is bang out of order. you sir are a CUNT!

lol@ lynne disappears off the forum. people have lives you know

check all the manu "hardcore" straight on the net as their teams are playing. live the dream boys
If you read the thread you'd see I wasnt a Man U fan. Lynne started the shit slinging so why shouldnt she like it being slung back? Especially when she talks SUCH bollocks and is clearly looking for an argument
Old 30-04-2008, 09:40 AM
Mr Brannen
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Well well Redkop,you realy are on a fuckin role, two cracking posts in 2 weeks, the Keegan/Owen one still takes some beating mind.Its an un-english thing to want a spanish side to win,I personally cant stand Man U,Liverpool or Chelsea TBH but in Europe its a different story,Im a newcastle fan through n through but no one can deny Manchester United are THE best team in World football at the minute and will win the European Cup.they have the best player in the world(still absolutely despise him for what he done to Rooney mind) and they play the best football they just look sooo dangerous every time they come forward.
Lynn you posted this shit last night..dont you think its a bit of a risk considering your teams chances are hanging by a fucking thread tonight,and TBH i think Chelsea will see you`s off ,
Just cause you been a Liverpool fan for fuck knows how many years you come across as thinkking you know more than anyone on here about football (see my signature as proof you clearly know fuck all).

Bottom Line im 99% certain it will be a Man U/ Chelsea final cause I think that away goal has fucked the scouse,Lynn whatever you do ,just dont come on here for a few days cause there will be a nice " TOLD YOU SO" post dedicated to you
Old 30-04-2008, 09:41 AM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

If you read the thread you'd see I wasnt a Man U fan. Lynne started the shit slinging so why shouldnt she like it being slung back? Especially when she talks SUCH bollocks and is clearly looking for an argument

only the top line was applicable to you really

its the other "fans" i was taking the piss out of

lynne puts up a reasonable well thought out argument and certainly doesnt go around telling people to die after calling them a cunt twat!
Old 30-04-2008, 09:44 AM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

You mong. In your book maybe Lynne does talk bollocks but she doesnt go around calling people cunts or saying they hope they die.
Old 30-04-2008, 09:48 AM
It's Czech Mate

Originally Posted by CossieRich
You mong. In your book maybe Lynne does talk bollocks but she doesnt go around calling people cunts or saying they hope they die.
Yeah only in My Book she talks bollocks......everyone else thinks in the Keegan Post and this one she got it spot on!!!!!!!!

ps. She started the abuse in the last thread, I think i'm entitled to retaliate in kind

If it gets to you THAT much perhaps you should get out a bit more

HTH
Old 30-04-2008, 09:50 AM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

If it gets to you THAT much perhaps you should get out a bit more

HTH
I just about pissed my pants there!

how about you take some of your own advice? ROTF
Old 30-04-2008, 09:51 AM
Hardeep_Singh
PassionFord Post Troll

LOL@ at manure fans saying you 100% deserved it, having to chase shadows over two legs, when liverpool played arsenal and it was the exact same type of game (being arsenal and barca play exactly the same) and we got the draw at the emirates ALL liverpool fans spoke the truth and said we were lucky and arsenal deserved the win, all manure fans banging on how we liverpool deserved to lose because arsenal had the ball most the game, NOW its reversed you manure fans state you 100% deserved it you lot chat SHITE end off, theres no consistance in your opinions AT ALL

end of the day you got the goal needed to win, a win which was not deserved in my opinion (just same as i said about us in the 1st leg verse arsenal although we drawed that game) as barca played the better football twice the goal came from a cockup by the barca player

manure were favourites before both games because of barca's on and off pitch troubles, the fact they were the better team in both legs is a credit to them and they can hold there heads up high as for manure i aint sure they have it in them to win the final

messi what a fucking player!!!!!! love this guy no diving required, pure skill! 19 years of age my fav player in the past two seasons! hope his injurys stop now though
Old 30-04-2008, 09:51 AM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Retaliate yes. Not say die and call her a cunt. Perhaps if its affected you that much that you have to come back at her with such garbage it is you that needs to get out

HTH
Old 30-04-2008, 09:55 AM
It's Czech Mate

Originally Posted by Hardeep_Singh

messi what a fucking player!!!!!!
The guy was AMAZING....he carried Barca on his own..the natural way he goes past players and picks passes is amazing
Old 30-04-2008, 09:56 AM
It's Czech Mate

Retaliate yes. Not say die and call her a cunt. Perhaps if its affected you that much that you have to come back at her with such garbage it is you that needs to get out

HTH

As stated, those that like to dole it out should learn to take it

HTH
Old 30-04-2008, 09:58 AM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

and the last time redkop called you a cunt or said die is when exactly? What are you retaliating to?
Old 30-04-2008, 10:10 AM
It's Czech Mate

and the last time redkop called you a cunt or said die is when exactly? What are you retaliating to?

https://passionford.com/forum/showth...ghlight=keegan

Read the thread.....she took the hump when I pointed out her bitterness about Owen, which she strenuously denied and verbally abused me ( to which I replyed in kind..and put a much better argument forward)...then it all comes out that she is bitter because of the way he left if you read the thread....after a bout of name calling in between

If she can dole it out she can take it.
Old 30-04-2008, 11:20 AM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

On a serious note i hope liverpool win tonight as i hate chelski more,but fook me if they lose you pool fans better hide.
Old 30-04-2008, 11:26 AM
Jay,
Sponsor

Received 407 Likes on 329 Posts

one banned for ugly comments cant you lot play nicely
Old 30-04-2008, 11:41 AM
SapphyMike
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Jay.
one banned for ugly comments cant you lot play nicely
No they cant. PassionFord wouldnt be able to operate if everyone played nice - it cannot cope, it would self implode

for the record, i thought Man U played average last night. at times they were good and at times they were woeful!

Nani and Park dont always have good games, and last night they didnt imo!

I am glad Man U won though! Same as I was glad when Liverpool won in 2005. I am a FOOTBALL Fan.

Its a game, thats ALL it is.
Old 30-04-2008, 07:18 PM
fezzajsy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts

what a night it was fook me!!

get in Man United

haters---Sorry
Old 30-04-2008, 08:50 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

I said the same to Liverpool fans after we beat them again this season, pasted them 3-0, i said you don't put the ball in the back of the net you don't win. Simple really.

2 Lyon Games, they scored 1 goal.
2 Roma games, they never scored.
2 Barcelona games, they never scored or really looked like scoring apart from maybe the Mesi shot.

So 6 games and 1 goal against and we are LUCKY? HA HA HA. I'm sorry but i know we were tight and negative in Nou camp which is what teams go to do on away leg but we had the best chances. Should have been more.

I've been wanting Man United to have that kind of play as well for years in Europe. You can't go attacking everything all the time. Brown anr Rio were amazing and we didn't have Vidic, a key player in defence.

People say i've been hiding and not on but i've read all through the topics mocking me and not one made me want to bite in there. ROFL at Redkop posting up articles from the daily plannet or whatever, lol, ROFL at Hardeep being bitter and letting it consume a decent view of the games. ROFL at Bud-weis trying to make it clear to people they beat Barcleona in their prime when they won the CL and League double (they didn't) (obviously) and we beat them when they were worthless or something. ROFL at the AC milan badges last year and ROFL at Redkop, Bud-wesier actually going into control panel and changing their avatars to Barcelona badges as well as Fiddy being gutted that he forgot. AND finally ROFL at them saying a while back that it's me who is more bothered about Liverpool than my own team.

HA HA. Great stuff.

Last edited by skeg; 30-04-2008 at 08:54 PM.
Old 01-05-2008, 12:30 AM
Hardeep_Singh
PassionFord Post Troll

oh here he is the paul daniels returns your having a laugh your a shit fan cant handle the stick when it goes wrong now go back to that cave you been hiding in, you cant take the banter so stop with your out of date reply you had nothing to say over the week because you cant take it so save it! your not even worth replying too.

i will leave you alone from now on after the dissappearing acts you pull clearly cant handle the banter! school kids are more your level!
Old 01-05-2008, 12:34 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Redkop will be on here later when Liverpool win

Old 01-05-2008, 12:58 AM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by skeg
as well as Fiddy being gutted that he forgot.
You really should read what i type skeg, if you care to check, i said, " I was going to change mine aswell, but i forgot ". nothing about being gutted, i was only going to do it for the banter with you lot, so you must have assumed i was gutted, if i had been gutted, it would insinuate that i was pissed off or upset that i had forgot, when in reality, with it not being high on my agenda, i just plain forgot, because unlike you, i care more about the team i support than our rivals, i love liverpool a lot more than i hate united

Quick Reply: Look away if you're a ManU fan