General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

relationship problems.......dunno what to do??

Search this Thread

Old 25-04-2008, 04:08 PM
**Claire**
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hoylaE26
easier said than done though! wish it was easy!
It's as easy or as hard as you make it. Take control of your own life Know what you want and don't settle for anything less. I know that when emotions are involved it's hard but the longer you let it fester away the harder it will be to make tough choices later on if you need to.

If she won't talk to you, you can either sit and take it and be a mug or you can decide to get on with your own life, leave her to fester in her own misery and she'll soon come out of it.

That's the problem sometimes, the more you pander to a woman the worse she will make you feel. Sometimes it's a battle of wills, just depends on how long you want to let this go on for before you do something about it

DISCLAMER!! - I DON'T MEAN ALL WOMEN JUST SOME
Old 25-04-2008, 04:10 PM
J1mbo
B1mbo

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dont listen to them comments they will make ya feel worse !! just give her a few days then talk to her about it and try get it goin again all the best for ya
Old 25-04-2008, 04:11 PM
HoylaRS
Piss taker

Originally Posted by **Claire**
It's as easy or as hard as you make it. Take control of your own life Know what you want and don't settle for anything less. I know that when emotions are involved it's hard but the longer you let it fester away the harder it will be to make tough choices later on if you need to.

If she won't talk to you, you can either sit and take it and be a mug or you can decide to get on with your own life, leave her to fester in her own misery and she'll soon come out of it.

That's the problem sometimes, the more you pander to a woman the worse she will make you feel. Sometimes it's a battle of wills, just depends on how long you want to let this go on for before you do something about it

DISCLAMER!! - I DON'T MEAN ALL WOMEN JUST SOME
i know i sound like a whinging push over but thats the problem it not me i never thought it would affect me like this never in a million years! i need to snap out of it and just get on with it but its just getting it all ironed out in my mind!
Old 25-04-2008, 04:13 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by beanhead
dont listen to them comments they will make ya feel worse !! just give her a few days then talk to her about it and try get it goin again all the best for ya
Until the next time she gets bored and fucks someone else.

One thing I finally have learnt is that if only one of you is actually wanting to save a relationship, then there is NO fucking point to it at all, if she doesnt care enough to actively want to sort it out, then why the fuck would you want to spend your life with her?
Old 25-04-2008, 04:14 PM
HoylaRS
Piss taker

Originally Posted by beanhead
i know but thats kinda why i posted my feelings on ere to get peoples views! i just not sure weather to move on or make a go of it! dont get me wrong when things are good there the best just dont seem to be very good at the mo! thanks for your comments and help though mate!
Old 25-04-2008, 04:15 PM
HoylaRS
Piss taker

Originally Posted by Chip-3Door
Until the next time she gets bored and fucks someone else.

One thing I finally have learnt is that if only one of you is actually wanting to save a relationship, then there is NO fucking point to it at all, if she doesnt care enough to actively want to sort it out, then why the fuck would you want to spend your life with her?
true! i think i might say that to her!
Old 25-04-2008, 04:15 PM
Chip

Seriously mate, sit her and and ask her if she actually cares and wants to save your relationship, if her reply is one of indifference then dont bother wasting your life on her, just move on.
If she actually seems genuinely concerned, then fair enough, but what is the point in trying to make it work on your own?
Old 25-04-2008, 04:16 PM
HoylaRS
Piss taker

Seriously mate, sit her and and ask her if she actually cares and wants to save your relationship, if her reply is one of indifference then dont bother wasting your life on her, just move on.
If she actually seems genuinely concerned, then fair enough, but what is the point in trying to make it work on your own?
and to be honest thats how i,ve been feeling that its all one sided!
thanks mate!
Old 25-04-2008, 04:17 PM
**Claire**
PassionFord Post Troll

Take some time out for yourself away from the situation, I'm presuming that you don't live together. Tell her how your feeling and that you need to have some 'Time Out'. Gives you both a chance to have a proper think about the relationship. By 'Time Out' I don't mean a day, I mean proper time away from the situation, perhaps a week or so to truely give yourself some space. Go out with your mates to take your mind off things and don't have any contact with your GF. When your ready revisit the situation again to either resolve it or put an end to it. Unfortunately if it's over it's something that you'll have to deal with eventually, but the time away from eachother may give you both a kick up the backside that you need to sort it out
Old 25-04-2008, 04:21 PM
HoylaRS
Piss taker

Take some time out for yourself away from the situation, I'm presuming that you don't live together. Tell her how your feeling and that you need to have some 'Time Out'. Gives you both a chance to have a proper think about the relationship. By 'Time Out' I don't mean a day, I mean proper time away from the situation, perhaps a week or so to truely give yourself some space. Go out with your mates to take your mind off things and don't have any contact with your GF. When your ready revisit the situation again to either resolve it or put an end to it. Unfortunately if it's over it's something that you'll have to deal with eventually, but the time away from eachother may give you both a kick up the backside that you need to sort it out
we do live together but unoffically i.e i have my own place and she spends every night at mine! a break is deffinatly whats needed and i'm doing plenty of thinking thats for sure! and when me meet its do or die i know that! thankyou for your help its been a great pick me up and helped me sort a few things out in my head!
Old 25-04-2008, 04:25 PM
**Claire**
PassionFord Post Troll

Do what you thinks best, it could be that your just stuck in a rut, but like what Chip says, no point in carrying on when its all one sided.

Hope it all works out for you
Old 25-04-2008, 04:25 PM
SillyFezzaMk1
Rubber Rhino Crew

Blag bag her...... If she's left for 3 days and not contacted you then put ALL of her stuff in black bags and throw it on the doorstep. A single text to say your stuff is outside come and collect it or it's going to the charity shop.

If you don't want to text her drop the bags outside her parents house when you know theyre out & put note through the door.

Be a man and stand up for yourself mate...women who are capable of messing with your head enough to make you feel like you do arent worth the hassle.... It hurts real bad when you split but take confidence in the fact that you can and probably will one day find the right woman for you and not get the kind of greif your getting now.

Dan
Old 25-04-2008, 04:27 PM
HoylaRS
Piss taker

Do what you thinks best, it could be that your just stuck in a rut, but like what Chip says, no point in carrying on when its all one sided.

Hope it all works out for you
i know ta for that and thanks to everyone who has given their view! its been a big help and has helped me straighten out a few issues i have had in my head! so i guess its time to stop moping about wash the erst and then go out on the piss with the boys!
Old 25-04-2008, 04:28 PM
JxBabe
PassionFord Post Troll

Don't assume she's playing around, if you've had no suspicions then don't take some strangers word for it on an internet forum! There's obviously something wrong, but it's more likely that she's just had enough of the relationship and doesn't know how to end it.
Aside from talking to her there's not a lot you can do, and you've already said she's not having any of it! If I were you I would try and think as though you've broken up already, that way you can start getting over her sooner. If she doesn't break up with you and she carries on behaving how she is and won't talk about it - break up with her!
Old 25-04-2008, 04:28 PM
Chip

Just remember though, if you do meet Miss Right, you can absolutely guarentee that...

her first name will turn out to be "always"
Old 25-04-2008, 04:30 PM
MO

Your doing the right thing mate, sometimes a bit of space for you both can work wonders,
then a sit down and a heart to heart about whats bothering you.. It does work, it has for me in the past..
Sometimes when someone means that much to you you have both got to give it your all before you may go your separate ways..From experience, if you dont you will always wonder what if???? Good luck pal...
Old 25-04-2008, 04:30 PM
HoylaRS
Piss taker

Originally Posted by SillyFezzaMk1
Blag bag her...... If she's left for 3 days and not contacted you then put ALL of her stuff in black bags and throw it on the doorstep. A single text to say your stuff is outside come and collect it or it's going to the charity shop.

If you don't want to text her drop the bags outside her parents house when you know theyre out & put note through the door.

Be a man and stand up for yourself mate...women who are capable of messing with your head enough to make you feel like you do arent worth the hassle.... It hurts real bad when you split but take confidence in the fact that you can and probably will one day find the right woman for you and not get the kind of greif your getting now.

Dan
think im gonna leave it abit then meet her and say its either time to change and work at it or time to go our seperate ways! then if it finishes she can put her own stuff in plastic bags i aint doing it!
Old 25-04-2008, 04:31 PM
Chip

then if it finishes she can put her own stuff in plastic bags i aint doing it!

Old 25-04-2008, 04:32 PM
HoylaRS
Piss taker

Originally Posted by JxBabe
Don't assume she's playing around, if you've had no suspicions then don't take some strangers word for it on an internet forum! There's obviously something wrong, but it's more likely that she's just had enough of the relationship and doesn't know how to end it.
Aside from talking to her there's not a lot you can do, and you've already said she's not having any of it! If I were you I would try and think as though you've broken up already, that way you can start getting over her sooner. If she doesn't break up with you and she carries on behaving how she is and won't talk about it - break up with her!
your right and i'm trying to sort it out just needed some advice!
Old 25-04-2008, 04:33 PM
**Claire**
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by MO
Your doing the right thing mate, sometimes a bit of space for you both can work wonders,
then a sit down and a heart to heart about whats bothering you.. It does work, it has for me in the past..
Sometimes when someone means that much to you you have both got to give it your all before you may go your separate ways..From experience, if you dont you will always wonder what if???? Good luck pal...
Nice comment Just how I should have put it
Old 25-04-2008, 04:33 PM
dovboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

when you say you have a place and she stays over every night you mean-you do stay together but you pay all the bills?
Old 25-04-2008, 04:34 PM
HoylaRS
Piss taker

Originally Posted by MO
thankyou! she does mean alot to me guess thats why it hard and i would like to make it work but if it aint to be it aint to be!
Old 25-04-2008, 04:36 PM
SillyFezzaMk1
Rubber Rhino Crew

think im gonna leave it abit then meet her and say its either time to change and work at it or time to go our seperate ways! then if it finishes she can put her own stuff in plastic bags i aint doing it!

But putting her stuff in plastic bags shows her you dont plan on messing about mate.....if you do finish it she will be coming for bits and bobs and it'll just drag on for longer...

Good luck either way mate.

Dan
Old 25-04-2008, 04:36 PM
HoylaRS
Piss taker

Originally Posted by dovboy
when you say you have a place and she stays over every night you mean-you do stay together but you pay all the bills?
yep! except she buys the food! i didnt wanna to pay half for everything and put her name on stuff and then it goes tits up! even more glad of that at the mo!
Old 25-04-2008, 04:37 PM
HoylaRS
Piss taker

Originally Posted by SillyFezzaMk1
But putting her stuff in plastic bags shows her you dont plan on messing about mate.....if you do finish it she will be coming for bits and bobs and it'll just drag on for longer...

Good luck either way mate.

Dan
true! thanks mate!
Old 25-04-2008, 04:38 PM
steviecossie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

it does look like she's fucking about behind your back mate, you might find it hard
to hear that and you might not want to hear it, but shit happens.

even if you did try and work things out you will never be able to trust her, your both better off moving on, it will be hard for you to start with but i'm sure if you've got a good bunch of mates they will see you through it.
Old 25-04-2008, 04:39 PM
HoylaRS
Piss taker

just wanted to say that after speaking to all you guys and girls a feel much better about myself and the situation! thankyou all so so so much it means alot!
Old 25-04-2008, 04:40 PM
HoylaRS
Piss taker

Originally Posted by steviecossie
it does look like she's fucking about behind your back mate, you might find it hard
to hear that and you might not want to hear it, but shit happens.

even if you did try and work things out you will never be able to trust her, your both better off moving on, it will be hard for you to start with but i'm sure if you've got a good bunch of mates they will see you through it.
yeah i have there legends! just hate being on my own but guess that gets easier with time! hey never know might all work out as yet!
Old 25-04-2008, 04:46 PM
steviecossie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

yeah i have there legends! just hate being on my own but guess that gets easier with time! hey never know might all work out as yet!
you wont be on your own though mate if you've got mates that will be there, have a few lads nights that will take your mind off it, and through time it will defo get easier, always remember the saying ( theres plenty more fish in the sea) theres someone out there for everyone.

you dont want to be with someone who makes you feel like shite mate,
why live your life being miserable all the time, when she obviously doesnt give a shit,

my ex was fucking about when i was working away, she was doing the same trying to be distant, when i confronted her she tried to deny it and cause bigs rows then she finally owned up, i got her to fuck ASAP,

i went out & had some proper good laughs with the boys, and now i'm with someone who's a hundred times better,
Old 25-04-2008, 04:47 PM
DanCossie
Post Whore

Turn gay its alot easier lol...........

On a serious note...hope ya sort it out mate...but DEFINATELY recommend a good night out with the lads
Old 25-04-2008, 04:48 PM
HoylaRS
Piss taker

Originally Posted by steviecossie
you wont be on your own though mate if you've got mates that will be there, have a few lads nights that will take your mind off it, and through time it will defo get easier, always remember the saying ( theres plenty more fish in the sea) theres someone out there for everyone.

you dont want to be with someone who makes you feel like shite mate,
why live your life being miserable all the time, when she obviously doesnt give a shit,

my ex was fucking about when i was working away, she was doing the same trying to be distant, when i confronted her she tried to deny it and cause bigs rows then she finally owned up, i got her to fuck ASAP,

i went out & had some proper good laughs with the boys, and now i'm with someone who's a hundred times better,
i'm sure i will find out soon one way or the other!
Old 25-04-2008, 04:50 PM
HoylaRS
Piss taker

Originally Posted by DanCossie
Turn gay its alot easier lol...........

On a serious note...hope ya sort it out mate...but DEFINATELY recommend a good night out with the lads
the ass in a one way valve other wise you'd let water in when you sat in the bath! but seriously thanks just need people to talk to!
Old 25-04-2008, 04:51 PM
DanCossie
Post Whore

the ass in a one way valve other wise you'd let water in when you sat in the bath! but seriously thanks just need people to talk to!
Exactly mate........ring ya mates...get dressed up get out on the beer and enjoy yaself...it may take your mind off her for a bit and you will be able to think a bit clearer
Old 25-04-2008, 04:53 PM
ECU Monitor Enthusiast
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by GARETH T
shes shagging about mate! move on!

Agreed
Old 25-04-2008, 04:53 PM
HoylaRS
Piss taker

Originally Posted by DanCossie
Exactly mate........ring ya mates...get dressed up get out on the beer and enjoy yaself...it may take your mind off her for a bit and you will be able to think a bit clearer
the texts have already been sent out mate! ale and some crude jokes are need i think! cant be miserable for ever!
Old 25-04-2008, 04:54 PM
Chip

Best way to get over the last one, is to get under the next one
Old 25-04-2008, 04:54 PM
HoylaRS
Piss taker

Originally Posted by Flux Capacitor
Agreed
maybe! maybe not! shes fooking good at sneaking about if she is coz i dont suspect a thing! but we will see!
Old 25-04-2008, 04:56 PM
HoylaRS
Piss taker

Best way to get over the last one, is to get under the next one
yeah maybe! but it aint sorted yet so i'll cross that bridge if and when i come to it! might all work out as yet!
Old 25-04-2008, 05:04 PM
toff
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Stopp thinking about her, phone some mates and have a good laugh.

It is hard at first but once you get over it you'll know it was for the best. You say you've only been with her 2years which is'nt that long. Least you were'nt married or have kids. (taking it you have none to her)
Old 25-04-2008, 05:07 PM
HoylaRS
Piss taker

Originally Posted by toff
Stopp thinking about her, phone some mates and have a good laugh.

It is hard at first but once you get over it you'll know it was for the best. You say you've only been with her 2years which is'nt that long. Least you were'nt married or have kids. (taking it you have none to her)
hell no i'm only 23! aint owned enough fords yet! but your right it could be alot worse i suspose!

Quick Reply: relationship problems.......dunno what to do??