General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

focus ST..

Search this Thread

Old 19-04-2008, 06:06 PM
rabmc
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My next door neighbour has a st2 in orange, but seen him getting towed 2 times now , actually this morning.

Really dont understand the people who have a problem with the rs`s interior, mines is minted and think its a great place to be.

And with 280bhp its quite nippy and never complains
Old 19-04-2008, 07:31 PM
STucain
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ive just ordered my 2008 facelift ST and lookin forward to gettin in the drivin seat!!! the thing is, the RS is legendary in the earlier fords, but with the focus RS its basically a big badged tart!! i much prefer the ST just for the better, more fun and more comfortable drive!! and its just gonna be the same thing every time you see the RS!! another car that looks exactly the same as the next!! lookin at the pics of the new RS comin out next year, it is just the same as the new ST but with a different bodykit and bonnet vents!! its still gonna be fwd, its still gonna have the same engine used in the ST, and its still gonna be the same as the old one. a big badged tart!!!
Old 19-04-2008, 07:34 PM
Kev.H
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by STucain
ive just ordered my 2008 facelift ST and lookin forward to gettin in the drivin seat!!! the thing is, the RS is legendary in the earlier fords, but with the focus RS its basically a big badged tart!! i much prefer the ST just for the better, more fun and more comfortable drive!! and its just gonna be the same thing every time you see the RS!! another car that looks exactly the same as the next!! lookin at the pics of the new RS comin out next year, it is just the same as the new ST but with a different bodykit and bonnet vents!! its still gonna be fwd, its still gonna have the same engine used in the ST, and its still gonna be the same as the old one. a big badged tart!!!
have you actually driven an RS ?
Old 19-04-2008, 07:36 PM
STucain
Virgin

been in my mates, and didnt think much of it tbh.
Old 19-04-2008, 07:42 PM
Kev.H
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by STucain
been in my mates, and didnt think much of it tbh.
so thats a no then lol im not saying its the best RS ever but big badged tart is the sort of comment I expect from someone who hasnt actually driven one lol
Old 19-04-2008, 08:29 PM
STucain
Virgin

dont get me wrong, it is a good car but it didnt live up to the past of the RS for me, although, there is roumour that the new RS for next year is gonna have some added extras that they are keepin hush hush, noone seems to know what they are, but it is definately something to look out for.