General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Aren't gay men soooo cool!(now with a pic!)

Search this Thread

Old 23-10-2004, 06:46 PM
starturbo
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Starturbo - Absolutley BANG ON mate, 100% agree with you there.

I was going to post what i posted on the Saxo forums about this very topic but i got band, and i don't wanna be banned from here

Its a load of bollocks that just because someone dosn't like them that they are scared of them, biggest load of bullshit i've ever heard. I just don't like the thought of them ramming their cocks up each others arses See i am not the only one that thinks its wrong.fook political correctness.

It isn't natural, and i think it should be treated like a disease and not welcomed with open arms...it is a genetic defect afterall.
Old 23-10-2004, 06:50 PM
brad
PassionFord Post Troll

did someone mention steak ??? mmmmmmmmm medium rare , chips n peas with some bbq sauce
Old 23-10-2004, 07:47 PM
Ian M

stu , i didnt realize blackpool was queer capitol of the uk
understatement of the year if you want to see them holding hands and skipping off into the sunset blackpools the place
Its a load of bollocks that just because someone dosn't like them that they are scared of them
i am not scared of anyone they just make my skin crawl thinking about them
You absolute intollernt fool...

You should be ashmed of yourself!
im,e not ashamed of anything why should i be because im,e not pc and say what i feel? i asked 15 blokes at work about this today 12 of them agreed with me 2 didn,t and 1 said he had never thought about it. its something thats allways gone on but these days they take delight in shoving it in your face.
Old 23-10-2004, 08:16 PM
AD-RS1600i
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Each to their own to be honest, you can't help the way you are.......as long as you are a sound, honest, down to earth person and not some murdering fundamentalist, like some of the people in the world today, what does it matter?

I still find it odd though seeing like two lads walking down the road hand in hand, but thats probably just the way I have been brought up. Their lives, and why is it my business?

Without wanting to sound like a 60s hippy, I think there is enough hatred in the world without the above....
Old 23-10-2004, 08:34 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by ian m
i asked 15 blokes at work about this today 12 of them agreed with me 2 didn,t and 1 said he had never thought about it.
Get over it.

I went to Uni, and my housemate that I lived with for two years was gay.

Ask any group of blokes if they "like" gay people, and nearly all of them are so insecure, that they'll think you're suggesting something and somehow questioning their masculinity, so will obviously answer no.

Two blokes kissing full on next to me in the street doesn't bother me in any way apart from the same way that it bothers me if it's a man and a woman. It's just impolite in public, regardless of sexuality.
Old 23-10-2004, 10:24 PM
AlexF
10K+ Poster!!

im,e not ashamed of anything why should i be because im,e not pc and say what i feel?
You judge without any right to...

Who gave you that right to pass judgement on other people???

AS for it being genetic... think about it... if it was it wouldn't homosexuality die out? They hardly reproduce in great numbers do they

Alex
Old 23-10-2004, 11:17 PM
richm
PassionFord Post Whore!!

im,e not ashamed of anything why should i be because im,e not pc and say what i feel? i asked 15 blokes at work about this today 12 of them agreed with me 2 didn,t and 1 said he had never thought about it. its something thats allways gone on but these days they take delight in shoving it in your face.
then you've got 13 very insecure and intolerant blokes working at your place...
Old 23-10-2004, 11:54 PM
M Brian
PassionFord Post Whore!!

gay people dont bother me but camp people pi55 me off.

you get the feeling sometimes that people are using the fact that they are gay to be 'quirky' and unusual... perhaps they aint got fook all else to them so they big up the gay thing to make themselves seem unique.

and the overfriendly bunch also pi55 me off.... went a club other week (gay tolerant night erm gay night then should we say! ) and these lads were just coming over to the drag queen singer and flocking around them like they were 12 year old girls at a bros concert!! I just thought... sad fookers is that what being gay is about?!

i was titsed though... as in this club later i was kinda getting a bit of eye contact and thought id get some go off this girl in there. she was out with 2 rather gay guys. so im like smiling thinking yeah i'm not gay love.. and then the gay fooker clocks me looking.. and gets off with her?? wtf?? and then she gets off with his mate?? wtf?? greedy bastids!! none for me!

rotflmao at the anti gay bunch and there reasons!! you guys are funny as fook really are. its not right its not right it aint natural it aint natural does it really really affect you?? what other people do?

you've put me off oral sex now... its just not cricket.. its not right if im not giving it her one for the benefit of man kind then its just no use get fooked!!
Old 24-10-2004, 12:29 AM
4x4pete

This is to much for me good luck boys
Old 24-10-2004, 12:42 AM
Uncle Henry

urgh, I cant be doing with them either!

I wouldnt mind if they just acted like normal everyday blokes but they have to mince around everywhere and talk in that ridiculous queer voice *shudders*

If it wasnt for the over the top displays of faggotry I could bear(ignore) them but I just have to walk away when I see one.

I take it one or two people posting are uphill gardeners?
Old 24-10-2004, 01:19 AM
M Brian
PassionFord Post Whore!!

maybe the mincing is why its called gay

i hate the gay pride festivals and shite too. do we have a straight festival? no do we fook. no neeeed. get on with your stuff in private and people wont treat it with as much contempt IMO.
Old 24-10-2004, 07:07 AM
starturbo

It kinda shows doesnt it that even with all this political correctness and being told by the bloody government that we have to accept this and that,people still have strong views about being gay as well as other issues.We accept that it goes on but we dont have to agree with the issue of it being right and we certainly dont accept it when we are told its natural.I am really suprised the depth of feeling on here and the amount of people who have spoken out.For once I dont feel like the minority.If you are gay,dont be offended by any thing i have wrote but you have to accept that there are still people with strong views against what you do.
Old 24-10-2004, 10:05 AM
Graceland
Team HOTHOT!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Uncle Henry
urgh, I cant be doing with them either!

I wouldnt mind if they just acted like normal everyday blokes but they have to mince around everywhere and talk in that ridiculous queer voice *shudders*

If it wasnt for the over the top displays of faggotry I could bear(ignore) them but I just have to walk away when I see one.

i do act and look and talk like an everyday bloke - ask anyone who knows me and they'd tell you the same camp pissed me right off tho, there aint no frigging need - its just a blatant advert for telling the world about you been gay and gives gay people a bad name - i, and my partner, to look at us, you'd just think we were good mates and thats it - totally str8 looking talking acting and thats it - i dont mind getting shittened upto the eyeballs in oil and muck from working under the car all day, infact, i bloody love it - its relaxing and fun changing a clutch and then when i'm at work, i represent a big multynational company to my passengers, so i act normal and i'm just an everyday regular lad who has a laff and a joke, swears like a trooper and keeps my private life jsut that - private from others. i dont mind talking about it, but i'd never kiss my fella in public - i respect other peoples wishes of not wanting to see that sort of thing as its a bit impolite and ignorant.

and contrary to the extremely popular belief, gay lads dont fancy every male they see - thats just some bullshit myth
Old 24-10-2004, 10:28 AM
andyescos
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Cheers for not locking it Pops, this post is getting good! I hope that none of the homosexual lads on here aren't offended by some of the more offensive comments, I think the comments about "burning" maybe are a cliche' that people use, although I'm sure there'd be a spare chipolata going at the bbq!

"All aboard the pf gay tour! first stop, Nottingham, we have a closet gay to pick up!"

Maybe we could have "GAYFORD, a reference site for gay Ford enthusiasts" Graceland, dude, respect to ya for taking some of the shit on here, sorry if I've touched a raw nerve for bringing the subject up.But you seem to be taking it in your stride

Andy
Old 24-10-2004, 10:44 AM
andyescos
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Does this top make me look gay!
Old 24-10-2004, 10:47 AM
andyescos
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Old 24-10-2004, 10:53 AM
AlexF
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Uncle Henry
As the mods have already said several have said this thread doesn't bother them... I'd of said so

Andy,

Does your wife know about this

Alex
Old 24-10-2004, 11:11 AM
SeanT

Originally Posted by andyescos
Does this top make me look gay!
Nope, but that mirror does - I hope your missus decorated that room

Paul, here's ya favorite smiley, just for you you big poof
Old 24-10-2004, 11:33 AM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Old 24-10-2004, 02:11 PM
starturbo

Andy,I hope that mirror isnt yours.Its very erm.... I am workin near newbury this week.Have to keep a low profile
Old 24-10-2004, 02:18 PM
DazC
10K+ Poster!!

Mate, you have some serious issues!!!!
Old 24-10-2004, 03:10 PM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

I dont care if people are gay! If they are they are so what, Though one thing i dont get is when guys go for really camp guys that dress like women! Well erm why dont u just go out with a proper women

AS said life is to short to really worry about it?
Old 24-10-2004, 08:02 PM
Guinnless

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Graceland
i do act and look and talk like an everyday bloke - ask anyone who knows me
This bloke helped me out by supplying me with a TPS, cos mine was faulty, and wouldn't take any money. Sounds like an 'everyday bloke' to me

and contrary to the extremely popular belief, gay lads dont fancy every male they see - thats just some bullshit myth
Mainly championed by people whose hands drag on the ground and boast about how many childrun (sic) they've spawned.

Can't believe some of the comments on here
Old 24-10-2004, 08:23 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Received 32 Likes on 30 Posts

Dont mind gays lesbians straight or dont know what the feck they are

Just as long as the person aint a cnut all I worry about,as you get them straight or gay
Old 24-10-2004, 08:30 PM
*Becca*

I went to sixth form college with a couple of gay guys and both of them were lovely,although one of them had a bit of an obsession with leather trousers! Nobody seemed to have a problem with it which is great because young people can be quite prejadice ( is that how you spell it? blonde moment- sorry!) By the way I did decorate the bedroom and I shall be keeping a close eye on andy! xxx
Old 24-10-2004, 08:46 PM
Mark V8
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 171 Likes on 148 Posts

Mark
Old 24-10-2004, 09:25 PM
Graceland
Team HOTHOT!

Andyescos - it dont bother me one bit people taking the piss and having a laugh and joke - this thread is hillarious but when the insult becomes directed at me then that becomes personal

and ya look like a rite queer quimbo in that pic

sean ya big poof yaself. lmao - and that smiley does rock :P

Guinnless - that tps still holding out for ya m8? glad i could help out when i did
Old 24-10-2004, 09:27 PM
andyescos
PassionFord Post Whore!!

cheers, I couldn't find my leather chaps with the cheeks missing!
Old 24-10-2004, 10:08 PM
mark
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by andyescos
cheers, I couldn't find my leather chaps with the cheeks missing!

this thread is funny as fook shame theres so many narro minded people posted on it
Old 25-10-2004, 12:16 AM
starturbo

mark,
shame theres so many narro minded people posted on it
Maybe the "narrowminded people "have added something to the thread.Otherwise it may have died out long ago if we all agreed that they are cool.you cannot call someone narrow minded coz they dont share your views.Ok mark here is one for you and it is an example of what i mean.The Arabs all come here mate.In fact they come to live in europe in a western society and we bend over backwards to accomodate them.We accept theyre way of life and even teach our kids about theyre religion and allow them to live as they would in theyre own country.The french (at present) have banned them from wearing theyre headress in french schools and the arabs have tried taking them to court but lost the case.Now if you go over to the middle east and have a female with you,the female (a)is not allowed to drive a vehicle (b)must cover their face as well as theyre bodys as they are found offensive to theyre menfolk and (c) must walk 6 paces behind men because allowing them to walk alongside you shows that thay are your equal.Now if they dont accept what we do here with regards to females then why do we allow them so many "perks" when they come here?Am I narrow minded if I say that I dont accept them here on theyre terms and they should conform to our way of lifeor If I say ban the headress and dont even give them mosques to worship in?They wouldnt do it for us would they?Does that make me narrow minded mate?i dont think so.I for one am sick and tired of society telling me what I can or cannot think.I have views and one day I may change them.Being "gay" doesnt mean that we all have to accept it.after all it is a fairly new thing.As we have established it turns some peoples stomachs and others dont give a toss.It aint right and no one can say it is.If you wanna do it then fine.In your own home but not when my child sees you in the street and asks me what your doin.
Old 25-10-2004, 12:30 AM
M Brian
PassionFord Post Whore!!

lmao andy youre loving this thread in a big homo type blatant kinda way aint you!!
Old 25-10-2004, 09:23 AM
Ian M

I've left 2 jobs now because of homosexual hatred in the workplace
what does that tell you! it may well be you are a genuinely nice bloke and i dont doubt that, its what you do that sickens some people. everyone has thier own likes and dislikes and for some those dislikes are homosexuallity. i know its meant to be pc and even fashionable to accept homosexuals for what they are but a lot of people cannot and no amount of harping on about it will alter that. however i will say i admire your courage in admitting what/who you are instead of skulking about in the background i genuinly believe that takes some bottle, just dont expect me to like what you do.
Old 25-10-2004, 09:34 AM
Graceland
Team HOTHOT!

what does that tell you! it may well be you are a genuinely nice bloke and i dont doubt that, its what you do that sickens some people. everyone has thier own likes and dislikes and for some those dislikes are homosexuallity. i know its meant to be pc and even fashionable to accept homosexuals for what they are but a lot of people cannot and no amount of harping on about it will alter that. however i will say i admire your courage in admitting what/who you are instead of skulking about in the background i genuinly believe that takes some bottle, just dont expect me to like what you do.
i dont expect ya to accept it m8 - its upto you what you think and there aint no-one who can change that. i dont look gay, dont talk it, dont act it and dont go round shouting about it - people i work with found out thru the same person i confided in in the first instance, maybe it wasnt such a good idea telling that person? i enjoyed my job as a bus driver and mechanic before that - not to worry tho, in a better position of job security now and love the job i do

i try not to skulk about - i've learnt that people think what they want and say what they want, most of the time it doesnt bother me and its just water off a ducks back as far as i am concerned

nice to see some thought provoking comments on the topic tho - certainly makes interesting reading and amusing reading aswell
Old 25-10-2004, 10:05 AM
richm
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Ian,
out of curiosity - and I'm genuinely not trying to make a fight here - what happens if you find out that someone you like and get on well with, is gay? Do you then suddenly dislike them on account of them being gay?
Old 25-10-2004, 10:14 AM
Ian M

richm good question and i honestly dont know as i have never thought about it because i dont know anyone who is.
Old 25-10-2004, 10:30 AM
JohnnyB
PassionFord Post Whore!!

R u sure?
Old 25-10-2004, 11:22 AM
Mike Rainbird
Caraholic

Given the jibes, it may surprise some of you to know that I do not actually know anybody who has openly admitted to being genuinely (male or female).

However, as you have probably noticed, I am COMPLETELY at ease with my sexuality and have no adverse feelings against people of any sexuality, purely because of the side they bat on . As far as I am concerned I will judge people on their individual merits, and sexuality doesn't come into it in any way, shape or form.

It may interest those that are homophobic that it is a known FACT that the more homophobic you are, the more insecure of your own sexuality you are - i.e. you are probably scared of your own tendancies . Start coughing, beating your chest and speaking in a deep voice, and we may just about believe that you're not raging homos (hiding behind a facade of hatred at the fact that you're confused) .
Old 25-10-2004, 11:26 AM
Graceland
Team HOTHOT!

mike - i aint fussed about admitting that i'm gay - its something that i cant change so i live with it - i aint fussed and if i could change anything i wouldn't - i enjoy been me and its a laff most of the time
Old 25-10-2004, 11:31 AM
AlexF
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by starturbo
I have views and one day I may change them.Being "gay" doesnt mean that we all have to accept it.after all it is a fairly new thing.

LOL!!

After all it was only document in Roman times... so 2000 years is fairly new after all!!

Alex

Quick Reply: Aren't gay men soooo cool!(now with a pic!)