General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Aren't gay men soooo cool!(now with a pic!)

Search this Thread

Old 23-10-2004, 11:17 AM
GARETH T
Professional Waffler

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

I see and feel a real hatred amongst some people towards homosexuals and cannot for one minute begin to understand what the problem is or how these people think that another persons sexuality can affect them in any way?

people simply think its cool to hate gays!

im at one with my sexuality, i am straight but i have nothing against homosexuals, i must admit i thought it was cool to take the piss when i was younger, but i like to think that i have grown up

and theres a dam good reason why gay men and women get on so well,, simply because the normal guy just wants too get in the ladys g string, and woman (well most) dont want that! they want friends!
Old 23-10-2004, 11:20 AM
St3V3_C
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 43 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by ian m
its presicely this kind of lack of morals that corrupts the young in society

What corrupts the young in our society is the breeding of hatred towards anyone who is different.

Anyone watch Will & Grace or Graham Norton? Both funny as fook
Old 23-10-2004, 11:21 AM
GARETH T
Professional Waffler

i dont like graham norton most of the time,, but will and grace is soooo funny
Old 23-10-2004, 11:49 AM
Steven_RW
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Used to not give two shits about my appearance... fucked old jeans that had been under my rsturbo fixing gearboxes were seen as perfectly normal going out gear.

Then changed that idea when I became single again. As no girls were looking twice. Got myself sorted out, down the gym a good bit, got some new clothes, got slagged for looking gay and now I have another gorgeous tall tanned blonde girlfriend who I am head over heels with.

Game on

RW
Old 23-10-2004, 12:06 PM
Graceland
Team HOTHOT!

Originally Posted by Stu @ M Developments
Interesting post for highlighting the small minded folk amongst us

Id say of the nicest, most down to earth 50 people ive met in my life, at least 20 of them are homosexual actually. Maybe its because i live and work in the gay capital of Europe that i am more open minded than most of you? Im perfectly comfortable with both my own and others sexuality and fail to see how it affects others?

I see and feel a real hatred amongst some people towards homosexuals and cannot for one minute begin to understand what the problem is or how these people think that another persons sexuality can affect them in any way?
I mean, how fooking two faced is it for men to sit there drolling over two lesbians getting it on (Homosexual females) and then slag off two males who are doing EXACTLY the same thing? What would these people do at a decent orgy? lots of naked men there, and they may want to share a woman with you... what you going to do?

And to answer the original question... yeah, they do take more time about their appearance and the way they live and the bottom line is, im fookin jealous of their commitment in that area, cos i, as a hetrosexual male, cant be arsed for some reason

absolutely bang on with that post Stu - it does proove that the world is a weird place tho. this is the 21st centuary and everyone is treated as equal, or should be at least. it pisses me off when folk have a go at others becuase they are diffearnt for some way, amusing jabber and a bit of fun poking is sorted tho and everyone has a laff, but if its serious then it aint very nice. I've left 2 jobs now because of homosexual hatred in the workplace - it shouldnt happen, but it does - now in a job where everyone is treated the same no matter who or what they are - even get to visit blackpool twice a week (i work on the trains based in manchester) and i see people from all walks of life everyday - if i was small minded and cynical about everyone then i'd be no good at my job.

People need to take a step back and look at whats going on around them - you goto places in america and people overthere aint fussed either way and gay couples walk down the street hand in hand and no-one batters an eyelid - do that over here and in areas its alrite, but goto somewhere where people don't accept it and then there is hell on. Its just the way society is today, but the younger generation (my generation) is generally more accepting than the generation before me of changes in people and life in general. When i "came out" my parents were supportive (i still live at home yes) and all my mates were - got the odd one or 2 takin the piss as they do, but all in good faith, the majority of my mates didnt believe me and thought i was taking the piss and some still think that. but i'm more than happy and seeing a lad and everything is going well and i can honestly say that if i had another chance at life i wouldnt change anything at all.

i'll stop rambleing on now
Old 23-10-2004, 12:28 PM
andyescos
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good to see someone proud of thier sexuality , Why are some people so scared (Which at the end of the day, is what it is) of people who fancy the same sex. I'm in the Fire Brigade and we currently have no Homosexual people at any of our stations, I can't wait though until we do, some of the lads are terrified of Gay men, It's assumed that if you're gay then you'll fancy any man, Yer right, some young gay studmuffin is really gonna fancy a fat , bald middle 40's bloke?
I think I'd like to be gay (except the obvious exception, sorry, It just doesn't do it for me, there's too many beautifull women in the world!) cos as I said above, you're mates ya missus( or Mr) Women think ya cool, good clubbing, What do Gay /homosexual/Queer people like to be called? I personaly wouldn't like to be called Queer, as that means strange.
Regards,
Andy
PS, I'm not gay, 99 % sure of it, I think all men , if they're honest must of thought about it before though?I know what I like, thats why I'm not afraid of Homosexuality, and I can't say the old "Some of my best friends are Gay" line as I don't know any gay people.I say "Some of my best friends are straight" Which puts an ironic twist to it!
Old 23-10-2004, 12:32 PM
andyescos
PassionFord Post Whore!!

My mates Dog used to shag my leg, what does that make him?
Old 23-10-2004, 12:36 PM
SimonT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

legosexual!
Old 23-10-2004, 12:43 PM
Lee_R21Turbo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I love men
Old 23-10-2004, 12:56 PM
peteh
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Really don't mind gay blokes likes been said they are the most friendly people you'll meet, always happy (well they are gay ), but what i can't stand is when they stare at you , got one at work, he's married more arranged though, but i hate getting changed in front him as he stares
Old 23-10-2004, 01:01 PM
mark
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

fooking hell sum of you guys need to get out more

nuthing wrong with gay people

me boss is a lesbion i get on grate with her and her partner and sum of the guys and girls that come to the pub are funny as fook
Old 23-10-2004, 01:09 PM
B3rty
Virgin

Yeah stu.
Waht you trying to say is,,,,,,,,,

ANY HOLES A GOAL

fookin funny stuff
Old 23-10-2004, 01:10 PM
B3rty
Virgin

Mark supportin ARSE NAL you would
Old 23-10-2004, 01:12 PM
mark
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by B3rty
Mark supportin ARSE NAL you would
Old 23-10-2004, 01:25 PM
andyescos
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I've just thought, I know 4 lesbians so I do have some gay friends after all.They're not the sort of lesbian you see on channel 969 though.A bit older and larger.
Old 23-10-2004, 01:25 PM
XRdodgybird
Praise the XR!

sticking your dick up a blokes shitter isnt right no matter what argument they put up imagine the state of the bed sheets after full of shit dirty bastards
Neither is doing a bird up the shitter either but all you blokes are so bloody obsessed with it! It may be a woman you are doing it to but when you think about it.....
Old 23-10-2004, 02:02 PM
starturbo
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

I personally dont give a sh*t if they are gay but what i do object to is when you have to accept it all of a sudden.The "we are gay and we are gonna rub it in everyones face" routine.The really camp ones that i have come across who spend the evening trying to convert the odd bloke and gays who tell you that its natural because it bloody well ISNT NATURAL.We have sex to ensure the future of the human race survives and being human we have found a way of having the pleasure of it without the end result.Stickin your pork sword into a chocolate starfish does not ensure the future of mankind.For those who choose to defend and justify it you may as well defend child molesters in my book.I dont care what they get up to in the privacy of their own homes but i dont want to have to explain to my 4 yr old son why two blokes across the street are ramming theyre tongues down each others throat.I am certainly Not narrow minded either.
Old 23-10-2004, 02:45 PM
A.Moore
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Not long registered on here and came across this thread...........
I can't stop laughing! Al.
Old 23-10-2004, 03:28 PM
GARETH T
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by A.Moore
Not long registered on here and came across this thread...........
I can't stop laughing! Al.
tbh thats what makes passionford so great,, you can talk about anything here,, it really isnt a cars forum more of a peoples forum
Old 23-10-2004, 04:27 PM
andyescos
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I think there should be a section for General Discussion(not Ford orientated) Oh, and without thinking about it I've just downloaded YMCA off kazaa(Really), cos all gay men love "The village people" don't they?
Old 23-10-2004, 04:36 PM
andyescos
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Stu @ M Developments
Interesting post for highlighting the small minded folk amongst us

Id say of the nicest, most down to earth 50 people ive met in my life, at least 20 of them are homosexual actually. Maybe its because i live and work in the gay capital of Europe that i am more open minded than most of you? Im perfectly comfortable with both my own and others sexuality and fail to see how it affects others?

I mean, how fooking two faced is it for men to sit there drolling over two lesbians getting it on (Homosexual females) and then slag off two males who are doing EXACTLY the same thing? What would these people do at a decent orgy? lots of naked men there, and they may want to share a woman with you... what you going to do?

And to answer the original question... yeah, they do take more time about their appearance and the way they live and the bottom line is, im fookin jealous of their commitment in that area, cos i, as a hetrosexual male, cant be arsed for some reason
Love the bit about a "decent orgy" Stu Is there an indecent orgy then? I've just read the whole post again and laughed my tits off.This post is Awesome, more replies please, don't be scared now, my "gaydar" is working well and I'll spot out the ones of you! Is there a difference aswell between gay and camp?
Love you all,
Andy
Old 23-10-2004, 04:55 PM
Lee_R21Turbo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Lee_R21Turbo
I love men
This is what happens when you leave your computer logged on & Sticky Paul gets his perverted mitts on ya keyboard!!!
Old 23-10-2004, 05:00 PM
Graceland
Team HOTHOT!

Originally Posted by andyescos

Love the bit about a "decent orgy" Stu Is there an indecent orgy then? I've just read the whole post again and laughed my tits off.This post is Awesome, more replies please, don't be scared now, my "gaydar" is working well and I'll spot out the ones of you! Is there a difference aswell between gay and camp?
Love you all,
Andy

you crack me you, you really do
Old 23-10-2004, 05:14 PM
richardeames

Nowt wrong with gays. Went to a gay club in Soho for my 21st, great fun. Though I do get a little worried when my mate suggests stuff...
Old 23-10-2004, 05:21 PM
DUDE_SWEET_FRST
Advanced PassionFord User

funny as fook some of these replys...

well i dont no any gay blokes, and have never met any? 2 be fair i do thinks its a bit rong, as ive been brought up 2 think that.

ya get brought up thinking it, ya will always think it.
Old 23-10-2004, 05:31 PM
andyescos
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Rudey's a "Trysexual" He'll try anything!
Old 23-10-2004, 05:33 PM
EvilFranky

Starturbo - Absolutley BANG ON mate, 100% agree with you there.

I was going to post what i posted on the Saxo forums about this very topic but i got band, and i don't wanna be banned from here

Its a load of bollocks that just because someone dosn't like them that they are scared of them, biggest load of bullshit i've ever heard. I just don't like the thought of them ramming their cocks up each others arses

It isn't natural, and i think it should be treated like a disease and not welcomed with open arms...it is a genetic defect afterall.
Old 23-10-2004, 05:48 PM
brad
PassionFord Post Troll

this thread is making me die with laughter andy you are one funny fucker
stu , i didnt realize blackpool was queer capitol of the uk , i thought brighton was

and although im 100% hetro i gotta say we accidently went to a gay night in one of brightons many bars on a sat night and after about an hour i realized something wasnt quite right . it turned out to be a gay night the thing is there were sooooo many stunning women there that we stayed and had probably one of the best nights out ever . the women were simply out to have a good night without the fear of being jumped on every 2 seconds which made them so easy to talk to . yes i pulled(A BIRD ) and went back the next week to find some more . admitedly i was scared that i might pull a chick with a dick but she wasnt and it was AAAALLLLLLLLLL GOOOOOOD
i did drop my wallet on the way out and decided to kick it all the way to the car as i didnt wanna bend over and pick it up . i would deffo go to another gay night again , if only just to see all the pretty ladies getting off with each other

and if any bloke on here says he hasnt spent at least a couple of minuts wondering what it would be like to be gay hes a lying cooont i think we all have and the majority have decided to stay straight .
Old 23-10-2004, 05:57 PM
Sticky.
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by Lee_R21Turbo
This is what happens when you leave your computer logged on & Sticky Paul gets his perverted mitts on ya keyboard!!!
Dont lie, ive seen your Elton John & George Michael collection
Old 23-10-2004, 05:58 PM
AlexF
10K+ Poster!!

why do they insist on being called gay they should be called exactly what they are homosexual and i dont care what anyone says it isnt natural burn the fookers at the stake i say
You absolute intollernt fool...

You should be ashmed of yourself!

Alex
Old 23-10-2004, 06:03 PM
Graceland
Team HOTHOT!

can i supply my own stake and petrol - all someone need to do is assemble it, if you can find the instructions, nail my hands to the bastard and set me on fire

mmmmm bbq me - how quaint!
Old 23-10-2004, 06:05 PM
DazC
10K+ Poster!!

As long as they don't tamper with my arse, I couldn't give a shit!
Old 23-10-2004, 06:20 PM
POPEYE
FAIRY CAKE

unlocked,as i have had a couple of pm's from gay members saying there ok with the post apart from some comments about burning at the stake and so on.
i cant be arsed to edit it all out,but will be watching this post for nasty comments
Old 23-10-2004, 06:43 PM
Graceland
Team HOTHOT!

i quite like the idea of been burnt at the stake - would find it rather amusing would take a few strong people to get a fat fooker like me up on a steak first tho

ok i lie, i weigh naff all, but still - would be funny - human bbq

Quick Reply: Aren't gay men soooo cool!(now with a pic!)