General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

now there at it with pay pal :MAD:

Search this Thread

Old 21-10-2004, 12:15 PM
©hatter Box
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default now there at it with pay pal :MAD:

Security Center Advisory!

We recently noticed one or more attempts to log in to your PayPal account from a foreign IP address and we have reasons to belive that your account was used by a third party without your authorization. If you recently accessed your account while traveling, the unusual log in attempts may have been initiated by you.

If you are the rightful holder of the account you must click the link below and then complete all steps from the following page as we try to verify your identity.

Click here to verify your account

If you choose to ignore our request, you leave us no choice but to temporarily suspend your account.

Thank you for using PayPal! The PayPal Team

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the "Help" link in the footer of any page.

To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, update your preferences here.

PayPal Email ID PP697

and this i get ever week it starting to piss me right off

eBay Safeharbor Department Notice

Fraud Alert ID : 00626654

Dear eBay member,

You have received this email because you or someone else had used your identity to make false purchases on eBay. For security reasons, we are required to open an investigation on this matter. We treat online fraud seriously and all cases which cannot be resolved between eBay and the other involved party are forwarded for further investigations to the proper authorities. To speed up this process, you are required to verify your personal information against the eBay account registration data we have on file by following the link below.

http://scgi.ebay.com/verify_id=ebay&user=14626654

Please save this fraud alert id for your reference.

When submitting sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line. When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry - SSL.

Please Note - If your account information is not updated within the next 72 hours, we will assume this account is fraudulent and it will be suspended. We apologize for this inconvenience, but the purpose of this verification is to ensure that your eBay account has not been fraudulently used and to combat fraud.

We appreciate your support and understanding, as we work together to keep eBay a safe place to trade.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Regards, Safeharbor Department (Trust and Safety Department)
eBay Inc.

Please do not reply to this e-mail as this is only a notification mail sent to this address and can not be replied to.
Old 21-10-2004, 12:20 PM
essexrsturbo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 21-10-2004, 06:46 PM
©hatter Box
PassionFord Post Whore!!

just got other one who elsa gets all this shit ???

Dear eBay customer,

Your bank has contacted us regarding some attempts of charges from your credit card via the eBay system. We have reasons to believe that you changed your registration information or that someone else has unauthorized access to your eBay account Due to recent activity, including possible unauthorized listings placed on your account, we will require a second confirmation of your identity with us in order to allow us to investigate this matter further. Your account is not suspended, but if in 48 hours after you receive this message your account is not confirmed we reserve the right to suspend your eBay registration. If you received this notice and you are not the authorized account holder, please be aware that it is in violation of eBay policy to represent oneself as another eBay user. Such action may also be in violation of local, national, and/or international law. eBay is committed to assist law enforcement with any inquires related to attempts to misappropriate personal information with the intent to commit fraud or theft. Information will be provided at the request of law enforcement agencies to ensure that perpetrators are prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

To confirm your identity with us click on the link bellow. If you do not have a credit card on file please enter it now.
http://signin.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayIS...ame=h:h:sin:US

We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause you and we would like to thank you for your cooperation as we review this matter.

Respectfully,
Trust and Safety Department
eBay Inc.
Old 21-10-2004, 06:49 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Yep, I had that one aswell Alex! Fookers!
Old 21-10-2004, 06:51 PM
woodz77
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dont ever click the linksmate i got a similar one to the top one and when i clicked it it sent me to lawn.com or something like that then reset my computer and it wouldnt open certain things after that so my mate cleared it and i had to start again . if ebay/paypal ever try and contact you the eill always address the letter to your user name not just ebay customer etc i get the same ones from all the banks !!!!!!! i only bank with one so its funny how ten different banks have told me my account mite be insecure