General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Man hands in machine gun . . and is jailed

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 10:01 PM
Mark V8
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 166 Likes on 145 Posts

Originally Posted by dojj
when you have people offering to "do" someone for as little as £50-£200 as the roumour is round my neck of the woods it's a bit much to expect people to do anything else other than keep shtum about who's who

Fuck living in your area

Mark
Old 02-03-2008, 06:56 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dojj
when you have people offering to "do" someone for as little as £50-£200 as the roumour is round my neck of the woods it's a bit much to expect people to do anything else other than keep shtum about who's who

mate the LEAST ive heard someone "do" someone thats reliable is 2k so cant see how you think someone would do it for the price of a pair of jeans and a t-shirt

pay em that and you will be inside before the blokes even payed for hes t-shirt
Old 02-03-2008, 07:31 AM
GARETH T
Professional Waffler

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Alps Pacino
it realy encorages people to do the right thing though doesnt it.
what like,,, store drugs and a gun for a couple of months,, then his arse went and he handed it in,,, sounds like the right thing to me! bet the guys a cock,,, lock him up
Old 02-03-2008, 08:03 AM
zetecapri
2.0 16v Turbo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

would you rather he kept it, or handed it in to the police, simple question.

Some drug users can be forced into addiction, not all of them are scumbag losers, and i have seen it myself with someone i cared about. So its £200 of debt, a dealer etc coulc make his life hell for that much money, if he doesnt do as he wants.

Seriously some people are too quick to judge, does this story say ANYTHING about the person who handed it in? apart from that he was a drug user, was in debt, and handed in a gun he was given. Fuck, he couldve used the gun to rob someone/kill them, given the drug dealer the money he owed that he stole from his victim, and be opn his merry way. Would you rather he did that?
Old 02-03-2008, 08:14 AM
GARETH T
Professional Waffler

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

i rather he never got involved in the first place! but thats not going to change!

if you caqnt do the time dont do the crime!!!
Old 02-03-2008, 08:48 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by zetecapri
would you rather he kept it, or handed it in to the police, simple question.

Some drug users can be forced into addiction, not all of them are scumbag losers, and i have seen it myself with someone i cared about. So its £200 of debt, a dealer etc coulc make his life hell for that much money, if he doesnt do as he wants.

Seriously some people are too quick to judge, does this story say ANYTHING about the person who handed it in? apart from that he was a drug user, was in debt, and handed in a gun he was given. Fuck, he couldve used the gun to rob someone/kill them, given the drug dealer the money he owed that he stole from his victim, and be opn his merry way. Would you rather he did that?

mate he also filled the magazine with lead, thats not a "scared" person im afraid

we dont know the full story but i DO know that for someone to trust you with something like that aint a newbie to anything

to fill a gun with bullets aint a newbie either, theres more to this than that i recon

when my mate was murdered the gun that was used to kill him was burried in a garden of another mate,,,,, he was thenfor some reason linked to it ( grasses obv) and he dug it up and gave it back and gave evidence, the storey he told was a little like " it was all them i done nothing, i was in the wrong place at the wrong time",,,,,,, YET he was the fucker who turned up the stereo to drown out my mates screams as they stabbed me repeatedley and shot him 5 times,,,,,,,, when he was pulled in for another thing and linked he THEN told the old bill

NOBODY will know the truth apart from them involved and they aint gonna be talking !