General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Benitez................

Search this Thread

Old 30-01-2008, 10:17 PM
stonehavencossie
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Benitez................

........................... has to go !!

Had enough

Couldnt give a feck about the Champions league.

He's had long enough and simply cant cut the premiership
Old 30-01-2008, 10:18 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Dont even get me started, ive been saying this since october
Old 30-01-2008, 10:24 PM
stonehavencossie

Originally Posted by Fiddy UK
glad you agree

so many fellow fans with the 'blinkers' on cause he won the flippin champiosn league

he wants to sell rise when aurellio (how crap is he ?) is our on left back ?

feckin clueless
Old 30-01-2008, 10:28 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Mate, if you care to search, ive gone into this in depth over the last few months. the thing is now, we have a Ł350 million pound loan to pay with Ł30 million a year alone in interest payments, which means we HAVE to qualify for the champions league, and at the minute, we are 3 places off the last champions league place. and this was the season we were really meant to challenge for the premiership
Old 30-01-2008, 10:31 PM
dave cos4x4
Professional Waffler

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

he is not doing himself any favors is he.
Old 30-01-2008, 10:31 PM
stonehavencossie

yep i saw ur comments in the other thread(s)

the whole situation is just depresssing
Old 30-01-2008, 10:35 PM
GTechR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Just don't mention Leeds

Seriously, we are fucked.
Old 30-01-2008, 10:37 PM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Received 83 Likes on 70 Posts

calm down calm down

Luciano
Old 30-01-2008, 10:39 PM
GTechR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Old 30-01-2008, 11:13 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

Have to say i'm laughing my balls of more and more each week. West ham are a good side but can Liverpool actually beat anyone and beat them well these days? Rafa told the press before the game........

" know that will put the spotlight back on me but people have been looking at me for months. We know results haven’t been good enough and we need to improve but I also know we are close."

"I’m positive we’ll improve because of the players we have."

Close to what exactly? Those tables i posted showed you've not improved lets see how it stands when its another month on from the last one. You better sort it out soon as you visit us on the 23rd March and we will smash you again! How many times have i said it, get back down there in the gutter.

Where is silly bollocks when you need her.....
Old 30-01-2008, 11:24 PM
bud-weis
Football Cwazy

so the players get off scot free?.......that team was good enough to win, end of...but too many are underperforming!
Old 30-01-2008, 11:31 PM
Robski
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

i thought it was the players responsiblity to play for the team/club/fans....
Old 31-01-2008, 12:41 AM
Hardeep_Singh
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by bud-weis
so the players get off scot free?.......that team was good enough to win, end of...but too many are underperforming!
well said mate too many people commenting on games they havent seen this is a very good instance there just commenting on the result as the game hasnt been shown anywhere on t.v or the net believe me i've tried, i'm watching the game now on lfc tv and none of our players are anywhere near the level they can be so whys that rafas fault?? there all capable of better as we've seen them! (under rafa that is aswell for the haters)

i've seen every lfc game this season and most of the games we've drawn we created lots of chances and should have scored more but just couldnt put the ball in the back of the net or either the passing and recieving the ball is shite again players fault not rafa's

having said that Rafa for me though cant get off scot free either, he keeps playing players that are just not in form kuyt voronin are my biggest gripes the others that many mention kewel riise aurelio imo are debatable although in my opinion they all need to go (funny how all these three all play on the left side)and leaving players on the bench that cause the opposition problems, babel for one, he needs games to gain valueble match experiance torres in the beginning of the season was often rotated alot. rafa just needs to relax on the tinkering every game and i'm sure would have done better at this stage of the season

i just think we have too many deadwood players in the team which is breading inconsistanceys in our performances and they need to be shipped out whether they've been bought because of the little amounts of money that rafa has had over the years excluding this year as i think all his buy this year have been very good, funny how this year he was given PROPER amounts of money, or if its down him making bad choices in previous years nobody will ever know for real, but one things for sure hes done good for us anyone who disagrees is stupid but winning the league, which all lfc fans want will take time as you need a great squad of players not good but great or if your lucky just a great 11 but this season was never going to be the year we were gunna win it atleast i didnt think so. not when the likes of manure spent more then us even though they won the league the previous year how can you compete with that??? this is one of the reasons i'm pissed of with americans and putting us in debt with a repayment of 30m each year (and thats just of the interest ONLY )and fiddy these were the guys you were sticking up for on the last liverpool thread

anyway we've lost today the next game cant come soon enough we need a bloody win quick.

i'm sure theres loads of spelling grammer mistakes in all that but i'm knackered

coldo in reply to your comments on the other liverpool thread the feelings very much mutual i hate the manure
Old 31-01-2008, 07:22 AM
Redkop
Member No: 39

Hardeep

All what we were saying last night in MSN is being echoed in the Liverpool forums, especially the parts about the players seemingly not wanting to play for Rafa anymore.

The tide turned last night for a lot of people who previously were pro-Rafa.

This situ is becoming very Houllier-esque.

One problem is... if the yanks decide to sack Rafa now, they probably haven't got the Ł6m to pay him off with.

Rafa is writing his own obituary at the moment and I can think of plenty 'condolences' to accompany that when he finishes it
Old 31-01-2008, 08:12 AM
p17fld

Sorry Raffa

Bring in 'the special one'
Old 31-01-2008, 08:42 AM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Hi Johny fit like?

who the hell would be a suitable replacement for rafa then?

Klinsmann?
Old 31-01-2008, 08:48 AM
wirralphil
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by charlie luciano
calm down calm down

Luciano
says he who spat his dummy right right out the other month....

...jog on
Old 31-01-2008, 08:52 AM
Diamonds.
BANNED
BANNED

always McClaren.....
Old 31-01-2008, 09:33 AM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Received 83 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by wirralphil
calm down calm down

Luciano

...jog on

Shut up mug

Luciano
Old 31-01-2008, 09:37 AM
wirralphil
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by wirralphil
calm down calm down

Luciano

...jog on

Shut up mug

Luciano
Old 31-01-2008, 09:39 AM
Redkop
Member No: 39

Originally Posted by Lambchop
Hi Johny fit like?

Klinsmann?
Lippi? Mourinho? Fuck knows?

I'd just like a manager that could motivate the players [someone of the Roy Keane calibre] and get them playing attacking football again instead of the boring, over-cautious crap we are playing now. After Sunderland's mid week win, they will be brimming with confidence and I fully believe they will beat us on Saturday as they have a manager capable of getting the best from his team.

Cautious, highly disciplined tactics can bring huge success in cup competitions and Europe but are unlikely to land us a league title. We just won't win enough games to stay in touch and Rafa has lost that touch. We will never win the league playing the way we do under him.

Morale is low and only Rafa can be blamed for that.

If Rafa stays,he needs to get back to basics.... choose his best 16 players - play the same team each week and only drop a player through injury or from playing really bad.... like Shanks/Paisley/Fagan and Dalglish did.
Old 31-01-2008, 10:05 AM
stonehavencossie

Hi Johny fit like?

Klinsmann?
Alright chop. Long time no speak !!

You still got the cossie ?

Theres only one man for the job. Mourinho !!!
Old 31-01-2008, 10:09 AM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by stonehavencossie
Hi Johny fit like?

Klinsmann?
Alright chop. Long time no speak !!

You still got the cossie ?

Theres only one man for the job. Mourinho !!!
lol i think he would be excellent yes! but would he come after being with chelsea?!

yes still got the cossie. see my post about wire ringing

car is at findon getting fixed up
Old 31-01-2008, 02:50 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

You can say exactly the same about the england/mclaren situation, but i didnt see one person sticking up for mclaren and blaming the players, it was all sack the c*nt, he's useless, he's no good for the job, etc etc etc, but everone seems to be sticking up for rafa, why ?, have you seen the table ?. he buys the players, he picks the team, he picks the formation, he tells them what to do, his responsibility, no one elses. everyone is on about the players not performing, ask any pro footy player, any, and they will tell you, unless there in the team every week, playing in there correct position, it shatters your confidence, and does nothing for the continuity of the team, and you dont get continuity when you dont play the same 11 players twice in a row for 99 games. the best example is dirk kuyt, a player who looked a very decent prospect, now looks absolutley useless, thats because he is in and out of the team every week, like most of the others. rafa is fully responsible, rafa isnt good enough, rafa needs to go. i do feel for him in a way, the way he's been treat by the americans is out of order, but he is a manager, and a manager is judged on results, and the result of rafa being in charge, is liverpool 7th in the table, and i dont care how big a a rafa fan anyone is, 7th for a team with the players we have is a disgrace.
Old 31-01-2008, 04:57 PM
bud-weis
Football Cwazy

my comments were based on last night's game....i'm worried about the situation too, and rafa should take some blame for this season.

but last night we created chances we should have taken....we didn't and we lost, simple.

wish i had Ł5k to buy a share
Old 31-01-2008, 05:05 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

watch Barnsley knock em out the cup
Old 31-01-2008, 05:05 PM
pollocks

Originally Posted by stonehavencossie
glad you agree

so many fellow fans with the 'blinkers' on cause he won the flippin champiosn league

he wants to sell rise when aurellio (how crap is he ?) is our on left back ?

feckin clueless
i thought he'd been payed off personally !!

were doing pants and we know we are
Old 31-01-2008, 06:18 PM
bud-weis
Football Cwazy

ps neither Riise or Aurelio are good enough!!

Mascherano has now signed a 4yr deal for Ł18.6m.

We are still 2 defenders and 2 strikers off having a STRONG side that could compete.

i'd have liked us to bid for Defoe tbh...but it seems he's off to Pompey.

Kuyt isn't good enough, Voronin is clever but not a goal getter.

Left back is a huge problem for me, and we need a GOOD centre Half....lets see how Skrtel does til the end of the season.

we have a huge squad that we should trim down IMO, and use the money for other players.

I've all but written off this season now....i'm properly pissed off, Benitez will have to change his ways or i see no long term future for him, that's based on him resting players and us dropping points at Pompey, Birmingham and a few others early on.
Old 31-01-2008, 06:45 PM
GTechR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Rafa has blown it for me, and club is fukked thanx to the Yanks.

Whatever happens with Rafa, we will not attract the quality of player we need with the financial situation we are in.

And lets be honest if you was a top class player, would you rather play week in week out for Portsmouth/Spurs/West ham let alone City or Everton or play maybe once a month for Liverpool, especially when Liverpool is now just as likely to lose to those teams?

We are No longer a top 4 team, we will not attract the quality like the Top 3 do, and as much as it pains me to say it, the sooner we get used to it the easier it will be. I will never stop LOVING my team, and supporting them with pride, but gone are the days of believing that we will ever be the team we where in the 80's...

Cue me getting a slagging off from the 'REAL' fans, but deep down they know i'm right
Old 31-01-2008, 06:54 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

GTechR

i totally agree.
Old 31-01-2008, 08:27 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by GTechR
Rafa has blown it for me, and club is fukked thanx to the Yanks.

Whatever happens with Rafa, we will not attract the quality of player we need with the financial situation we are in.

And lets be honest if you was a top class player, would you rather play week in week out for Portsmouth/Spurs/West ham let alone City or Everton or play maybe once a month for Liverpool, especially when Liverpool is now just as likely to lose to those teams?

We are No longer a top 4 team, we will not attract the quality like the Top 3 do, and as much as it pains me to say it, the sooner we get used to it the easier it will be. I will never stop LOVING my team, and supporting them with pride, but gone are the days of believing that we will ever be the team we where in the 80's...

Cue me getting a slagging off from the 'REAL' fans, but deep down they know i'm right
Cant see you getting a slagging off fella, everything you have posted is pretty much bang on if were gona honest, and chairman dont give a manager Ł18.6 million to spend on a player if they are thinking off getting shot, which is what they have just done today for mascher, so it looks like were stook with the yanks and rafa
Old 31-01-2008, 08:28 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

wish i had Ł5k to buy a share
Ditto
Old 31-01-2008, 08:39 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Liverpool started fucking up when they started bringing in Manager's from outside the club, when they brought from within they knew about Liverpool and how it was for the fans, Liverpool have a following and passion matched by no other club.

Although the Yanks have put Liverpool in debt have they done anything sponsor/commercial wise like the Glazers have at Utd?

PS - If you dont want Voronin can we have him instead of signing Benjani
Old 31-01-2008, 09:25 PM
Hardeep_Singh
PassionFord Post Troll

You can say exactly the same about the england/mclaren situation, but i didnt see one person sticking up for mclaren and blaming the players, it was all sack the c*nt, he's useless, he's no good for the job, etc etc etc, but everone seems to be sticking up for rafa, why ?, have you seen the table ?. he buys the players, he picks the team, he picks the formation, he tells them what to do, his responsibility, no one elses. everyone is on about the players not performing, ask any pro footy player, any, and they will tell you, unless there in the team every week, playing in there correct position, it shatters your confidence, and does nothing for the continuity of the team, and you dont get continuity when you dont play the same 11 players twice in a row for 99 games. the best example is dirk kuyt, a player who looked a very decent prospect, now looks absolutley useless, thats because he is in and out of the team every week, like most of the others. rafa is fully responsible, rafa isnt good enough, rafa needs to go. i do feel for him in a way, the way he's been treat by the americans is out of order, but he is a manager, and a manager is judged on results, and the result of rafa being in charge, is liverpool 7th in the table, and i dont care how big a a rafa fan anyone is, 7th for a team with the players we have is a disgrace.
i'm not sticking up for rafa as my previous post shows but i have to comment when i think comparisons are made which shouldnt be

i think most lfc fans agree on what we believe rafa is doing wrong, well some of it, but were all guessing we dont have contact with the players like rafa does, but in no way can you compare an international manager with a club manager thats a silly comparison maclaren can pick whoever he wanted he had the best of english talent and could drop a player and bring in someone totally new, rafa has to work on a shit budget well he did until this season but like i said previously his buys have been good this season when hes had proper money, even saying proper money makes me laugh when today on SSN they totalled up chelsea's spending in jan alone which came to 27m spurs with 18m and us with a measly 6.5

you have to remember footballs a weird fucking game one min a striker cant score for shit then they bang in loads i.e benjani for pompey same team same manager therefore same ideas schooled to them just hope some of our players do the same
Old 31-01-2008, 09:29 PM
Hardeep_Singh
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Big G
PS - If you dont want Voronin can we have him instead of signing Benjani
take the cunt actually take kuyt with him!!!
Old 31-01-2008, 09:31 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Hardeep_Singh
rafa has to work on a shit budget well he did until this season but like i said previously his buys have been good this season when hes had proper money, even saying proper money makes me laugh when today on SSN they totalled up chelsea's spending in jan alone which came to 27m spurs with 18m and us with a measly 6.5

you have to remember footballs a weird fucking game one min a striker cant score for shit then they bang in loads i.e benjani for pompey same team same manager therefore same ideas schooled to them just hope some of our players do the same

In the summer he spent well in Torres and Babel, but went through a stage of having Torres on the bench, sorry but he is the kind of player you want on the pitch at all times, even when he's playing shit he is a threat,
I think Babel should be playing more often too.

If you look now to 12 months 2 years ago, more clubs now have 'proper money' to spend with all the investment thats gone on, so even though you may think your well off, theres 5 more clubs who can match your spending.
Old 31-01-2008, 10:52 PM
Hardeep_Singh
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Big G
Originally Posted by Hardeep_Singh
rafa has to work on a shit budget well he did until this season but like i said previously his buys have been good this season when hes had proper money, even saying proper money makes me laugh when today on SSN they totalled up chelsea's spending in jan alone which came to 27m spurs with 18m and us with a measly 6.5

In the summer he spent well in Torres and Babel, but went through a stage of having Torres on the bench, sorry but he is the kind of player you want on the pitch at all times, even when he's playing shit he is a threat,
I think Babel should be playing more often too.

yep totally agree i've said that on this thread!

If you look now to 12 months 2 years ago, more clubs now have 'proper money' to spend with all the investment thats gone on, so even though you may think your well off, theres 5 more clubs who can match your spending.
again i agree but i and nor do any lfc fans with any sense would say we are well off have you not been reading the papers or t.v lately we have some trampy american owners now!!
Old 31-01-2008, 10:56 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I reckon the yanks will bring in more money than the previous owners could have done,
aswell as line Moores' back pocket again