General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Benitez................

Search this Thread

Old 31-01-2008, 11:01 PM
Hardeep_Singh
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

those idiots have money thats for sure you dont own three sports teams each, one of which is a billionaire just hope they give the manager a GOOD amount of money to buy players whoever the manager may be
Old 31-01-2008, 11:19 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Hardeep_Singh
Originally Posted by Fiddy UK
Originally Posted by bud-weis
so the players get off scot free?.......that team was good enough to win, end of...but too many are underperforming!
You can say exactly the same about the england/mclaren situation, but i didnt see one person sticking up for mclaren and blaming the players, it was all sack the c*nt, he's useless, he's no good for the job, etc etc etc, but everone seems to be sticking up for rafa, why ?, have you seen the table ?. he buys the players, he picks the team, he picks the formation, he tells them what to do, his responsibility, no one elses. everyone is on about the players not performing, ask any pro footy player, any, and they will tell you, unless there in the team every week, playing in there correct position, it shatters your confidence, and does nothing for the continuity of the team, and you dont get continuity when you dont play the same 11 players twice in a row for 99 games. the best example is dirk kuyt, a player who looked a very decent prospect, now looks absolutley useless, thats because he is in and out of the team every week, like most of the others. rafa is fully responsible, rafa isnt good enough, rafa needs to go. i do feel for him in a way, the way he's been treat by the americans is out of order, but he is a manager, and a manager is judged on results, and the result of rafa being in charge, is liverpool 7th in the table, and i dont care how big a a rafa fan anyone is, 7th for a team with the players we have is a disgrace.
but in no way can you compare an international manager with a club manager thats a silly
how is it a silly comparison ? the only difference is one see's his players everyday, one doesnt. in essence the job is exactally the same, to manage a football team, and to get the players you have at your disposal to go and win games of FOOTBALL. so you what your saying is comparing a football manger to a football manager is silly ? i was purley stating that when england wernt performing, the whole country was on mclarens back, he couldnt do right for doing wrong, but when liverpool dont perform, liverpool fans make excuses, its the situation with the owners, its the players fault etc etc, bollocks.
Old 31-01-2008, 11:20 PM
RickDraper
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Bring on the special one
Old 31-01-2008, 11:35 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Hardeep_Singh
Originally Posted by Fiddy UK
Originally Posted by bud-weis
so the players get off scot free?.......that team was good enough to win, end of...but too many are underperforming!
You can say exactly the same about the england/mclaren situation, but i didnt see one person sticking up for mclaren and blaming the players, it was all sack the c*nt, he's useless, he's no good for the job, etc etc etc, but everone seems to be sticking up for rafa, why ?, have you seen the table ?. he buys the players, he picks the team, he picks the formation, he tells them what to do, his responsibility, no one elses. everyone is on about the players not performing, ask any pro footy player, any, and they will tell you, unless there in the team every week, playing in there correct position, it shatters your confidence, and does nothing for the continuity of the team, and you dont get continuity when you dont play the same 11 players twice in a row for 99 games. the best example is dirk kuyt, a player who looked a very decent prospect, now looks absolutley useless, thats because he is in and out of the team every week, like most of the others. rafa is fully responsible, rafa isnt good enough, rafa needs to go. i do feel for him in a way, the way he's been treat by the americans is out of order, but he is a manager, and a manager is judged on results, and the result of rafa being in charge, is liverpool 7th in the table, and i dont care how big a a rafa fan anyone is, 7th for a team with the players we have is a disgrace.
rafa has to work on a shit budget well he did until this season but like i said previously his buys have been good this season when hes had proper money, even saying proper money makes me laugh when today on SSN they totalled up chelsea's spending in jan alone which came to 27m spurs with 18m and us with a measly 6.5
Shit budget, compared to who, chelsea ? he has a very good budget compared to most. and we havnt spent a measly £6.5 million in january, make that a measly £25 million, they gave him £18.6 million to buy mascherano today according to SSN and his agent, although the liverpool site says the deal isnt done. so if that goes through, add that to the £50 million he spent in the summer, and thats £75 million this season alone, added to £80 - £90 million he previously spent, and thats over £160 million over 3 and a half seasons, even if the mascherano deal doesnt go through, its still over £140 million, not exactally pocket change is it.
Old 01-02-2008, 06:55 AM
Redkop
Member No: 39

The Yanks have NOT 'given' Rafa any money for transfers, they have only sanctioned them, they haven't spent a penny of their own money, not will they ever do so! Any transfers are being paid for by the loan they have saddled the club with, the profit made last year, the sale of players and by the fans.

It's interesting to see Liverpool's net spending since Rafa took over not including Skrtel and Mascherano. I can't see anything changing either regarding how much money will be available to buy players... a poxy £20m a season, maybe less now because of the loan, which incidently is to be reviewed in 18 months time. Another loan for £300m-350m will have to be sought too, for the new stadium The fees for arranging the current loan was £15m These Yanks are nothing but Stadler and Waldorf muppets.

Rafa's biggest mistake has been buying far too many fringe players, so to have a large squad instead of spending wisely on fewer quality players.

When Rafa bought Kuyt from Feyenoord, he bought a proven 20+ a season goalscorer, but somehow Rafa has managed to change Kuyt into a headless chicken who looks incapable of scoring a goal playing in the position Rafa plays him

All the players are short of confidence at the moment and I can't see that improving while Rafa is in charge with the players showing so obviously they don't want to play for him with his style of football.

If the list below isn't clear enough because of resizing <<CLICK HERE>>

Old 01-02-2008, 09:58 AM
Hardeep_Singh
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Redkop
The Yanks have NOT 'given' Rafa any money for transfers, they have only sanctioned them, they haven't spent a penny of their own money, not will they ever do so! Any transfers are being paid for by the loan they have saddled the club with, the profit made last year, the sale of players and by the fans.

It's interesting to see Liverpool's net spending since Rafa took over not including Skrtel and Mascherano. I can't see anything changing either regarding how much money will be available to buy players... a poxy £20m a season, maybe less now because of the loan, which incidently is to be reviewed in 18 months time. Another loan for £300m-350m will have to be sought too, for the new stadium The fees for arranging the current loan was £15m These Yanks are nothing but Stadler and Waldorf muppets.

Rafa's biggest mistake has been buying far too many fringe players, so to have a large squad instead of spending wisely on fewer quality players.

When Rafa bought Kuyt from Feyenoord, he bought a proven 20+ a season goalscorer, but somehow Rafa has managed to change Kuyt into a headless chicken who looks incapable of scoring a goal playing in the position Rafa plays him

All the players are short of confidence at the moment and I can't see that improving while Rafa is in charge with the players showing so obviously they don't want to play for him with his style of football.

If the list below isn't clear enough because of resizing <<CLICK HERE>>

its all fucking loan money lynn torres, babel last year bought using a loan! they'll be taking out loans to pay for the electric and gas soon tight arse's

fiddy you can think that mate, i think you like many other lfc fans have choosen your side and cant look at things rationally now after all the crap thats gone on over the last few months with owners and results fair enough!
Old 01-02-2008, 01:40 PM
PSL
Advanced PassionFord User

Keep Rafa, the longer he's there the longer it'll take you to win a title again
Old 01-02-2008, 04:22 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by PSL
Keep Rafa, the longer he's there the longer it'll take you to win a title again