General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

protection in your own home..

Search this Thread

Old 19-01-2008, 10:33 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kiddie
Originally Posted by V8 EsCos
I've got a Franchi pump action and some AAA cartridges in my bedroom but would love one of these

Pistol that takes .410 cartridges

Mark
I like that!
Me too!
Old 19-01-2008, 10:39 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Benni
Originally Posted by kiddie
Originally Posted by V8 EsCos
I've got a Franchi pump action and some AAA cartridges in my bedroom but would love one of these

Pistol that takes .410 cartridges

Mark
I like that!
Me too!

Me three
Old 20-01-2008, 12:07 AM
twoblacklines
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by McGoo 69
i know someone who got broken into, as you would be youd be fumming and want to kill the little scrote

the guy started talking to the police man about what would happen if he kicked the crap out of him

basicly you can only do something if the theif is in your bedroom(personal space) otherwise you cannot hurt him (by law)

the best thing to do is if you get broken into and kick the crap out of him or even kill him is to put a knife in his hand and say he tried to attack you first.

Does anyone remember that farmer who got broken into and shot the theif with his shotgun? he got put in jail and that is outrageous imo
Not only did he get jailed they sued him for TONS of money and won the case.

Doesnt make sense does it.

Burglar breaks into your house. you defend yourself. burgler sues you for more than your mortgage.

All i have are a few bars and a certain very high power gas propelled airsoft gun that fires either teflon coated plastic BB's or metal / lead ones.

Legal ofcourse, but id use it, devastating to kneecaps or head if you really needed to kill someone in defence.
Old 20-01-2008, 04:30 AM
SS1
10K+ Poster!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by GARETH T
Originally Posted by Charlie Chalk
What you need is one of these

there shite mate! my borther in his arsehole days always carried one, and a few times he done himself for a laugh! if someone tazered you, you can always get back up and fight back! they are more dangerous than a maglight if your trying to protect yourself
that versions shit..this is the one you WANT

http://www.pimall.com/NAIS/stunomnster.html

ive seen one in action and you will NOT get up if its used on you..

its classed as a firearm and you will do time if caught with one
Old 20-01-2008, 09:50 AM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Stu.H
Originally Posted by TeamGiroUnit
Originally Posted by Gooey

Take your pick PMSL
are you a ninja?

More importantly, how the hell do you hold/use that thing on the far right

ask a klingon!
Old 21-01-2008, 10:14 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

guy,,,,,, all this talk about " ill beat him up, ill shot him, ill rape hes family and kill hes sisters horse ect

FUCK THAT,,,,, I GOT HOUSE INSURANCE,,,,,,, ILL BE HIDING WITH MY CHILD AND MY MISSUS UNTIL THEY FUCKED OFF,, THEN I CALL THE OLD BILL AND GET A CRIME REFERENCE NUMBER AND ILL CASH IN BIG TIME FOR MY "being a hero" under the covers

fuck me do you realise people who rob houses aint a bloke from the pub giving it a bit large,,,,, they aint all mugs,,,, most of em dont mind getting a slap so are used to it as they would rather not get nicked

oh and here a thing i DO worry about,,, a bloke i USED to know and i ave NO dealings with him anymore,,,,,,, he robbed a house and the bird came down to be a hero,,,,,,, AND THE SICK CUNT RAPED HER

seriously let them take what ever they can, they aint comming upstairs when dont know whats up there,,,,,, you may be as big as jaycos,,,,,,, but you aint gonna have the same effect at 4am wearing your Y fronts and hair all messy,,,,,,,, and tthe missus being in the bedroom half naked after you have been slapped about and tied up,,,,,,,, you REALLY thing you could manage to forget the hearing the sound of your missus being attacked due to you wanting to be the man,,,,,, for stuff thats out of warranty and insured anway

be a REAL man and PROTECT your family

sorru but when i heard what i did,,,,,,, ive NEVER thought about the whole "he man" thing sould i get broke into
Old 21-01-2008, 11:16 PM
rs_turbo_ant
PassionFord Regular

my little weapon only gas powered but in the eye it will hurt
Old 21-01-2008, 11:23 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by rs_turbo_ant

mate its looks pretty but a rebored one is the way to go,,,,,,, though tbh 40% of deaths with weapons are done with the owners OWN weapon when he bottled it but the bloke who he threatened didnt realise and killed HIM in self defence

any cunt can buy a gun for 300 quid,,,,,,,, you cant buy the balls to actually USE it,,,,,,, let alone try to aim a air gun in hes eye with the adrenaline flowing though your body

you NEVER know how you react in situations,,,,,, if done strange things id never thought i would do,,,,,, and ive also pussed out when i thought i wouldnt
Old 21-01-2008, 11:27 PM
rs_turbo_ant
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by Ginge !
Originally Posted by rs_turbo_ant

mate its looks pretty but a rebored one is the way to go,,,,,,, though tbh 40% of deaths with weapons are done with the owners OWN weapon when he bottled it but the bloke who he threatened didnt realise and killed HIM in self defence

any cunt can buy a gun for 300 quid,,,,,,,, you cant buy the balls to actually USE it,,,,,,, let alone try to aim a air gun in hes eye with the adrenaline flowing though your body

you NEVER know how you react in situations,,,,,, if done strange things id never thought i would do,,,,,, and ive also pussed out when i thought i wouldnt
yeah i know what you mean you can say all this but what if he had a weapon, if u fell over and shot ya self, like u said just hide and clam on insurence
Old 21-01-2008, 11:37 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by Ginge !
guy,,,,,, all this talk about " ill beat him up, ill shot him, ill rape hes family and kill hes sisters horse ect

FUCK THAT,,,,, I GOT HOUSE INSURANCE,,,,,,, ILL BE HIDING WITH MY CHILD AND MY MISSUS UNTIL THEY FUCKED OFF,, THEN I CALL THE OLD BILL AND GET A CRIME REFERENCE NUMBER AND ILL CASH IN BIG TIME FOR MY "being a hero" under the covers

fuck me do you realise people who rob houses aint a bloke from the pub giving it a bit large,,,,, they aint all mugs,,,, most of em dont mind getting a slap so are used to it as they would rather not get nicked

oh and here a thing i DO worry about,,, a bloke i USED to know and i ave NO dealings with him anymore,,,,,,, he robbed a house and the bird came down to be a hero,,,,,,, AND THE SICK CUNT RAPED HER

seriously let them take what ever they can, they aint comming upstairs when dont know whats up there,,,,,, you may be as big as jaycos,,,,,,, but you aint gonna have the same effect at 4am wearing your Y fronts and hair all messy,,,,,,,, and tthe missus being in the bedroom half naked after you have been slapped about and tied up,,,,,,,, you REALLY thing you could manage to forget the hearing the sound of your missus being attacked due to you wanting to be the man,,,,,, for stuff thats out of warranty and insured anway

be a REAL man and PROTECT your family

sorru but when i heard what i did,,,,,,, ive NEVER thought about the whole "he man" thing sould i get broke into
More or less what I said so I completely agree, my family and there safety would be my main priority, I can replace a television, I can't replace a family member. I think I might go after them afterwards though if I ever found out who they where,

Benni.
Old 21-01-2008, 11:46 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

mate im not scared of getting a slap and ive had a few good beatings in my time that most people would i dont think would handle,,,, so i kNOW i can take a slap and a fucking hard one at that

but if my shits insured,,,,,, i couldnt give a rats ass about it, ive seen some fucked up shite,,,, ive lost a mate over a chain worth a grand, i lost another mate over a argument that went wrong and theres a fucking good chance another person is on a list too over a STUPID fucking thing involving a slag of girl and a dick head with too much pride,,,,, but i hope i dont

theres NO chance id bother with anyone else at risk and a slim chance if it was just me

the world aint a safe place,,,,,,, and i aint got the balls to play dirty games like others might so i KNOW i would loose,,,,,, theres no such thing as a fairfight these days......... just a fight and whos got the bigger wish to win at all costs
Old 22-01-2008, 12:32 AM
POPEYE
FAIRY CAKE

i'd just walk out naked with a hardon and a big smile on my face
Old 22-01-2008, 02:48 AM
FastFordChris
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by POPEYE

i wouldnt bother having any "tools" in my room as chances are your never gunna use them, unless ur a bank manager or of the same sort of importance that would appeal to a gang to raid ur house for big gains, chances are the only type of ppl that are gunna try and break in are chancers that see a gate/window open. as soon as they hear you moving about they'll be long gone before you get there.

when someone tried to break in and i was the only one in at the time, i just went down as i was, although i did go for a piss first as thats the first thing we ALL want to do when we get up!
Old 22-01-2008, 07:59 AM
alan12112
Focus St mk2 310 bhp :D

It's quite simple really - it goes like this

120 db alarm thats downstairs to deafen them
Set the dog goin!!
Walk down stairs with mace in one hand and maglite in the other
Leave the mrs upstairs with phone in one hand (calling the po po's) and the Co2 powered desert eagle in the other

i'm not gonna try and attack him but i'll stop him if I get the chance - mace in his eyes and then a quicker scissor kick/maglite to the temple! - good night vienna!! (might even go for the dazzle!)

the desert eagle is legal and fires pointed pellets at 430fps so no matter how quick he is up them stairs (if he does get by me *touches wood*) she'll fuck him up good n proper and she's got 16 pellets before she throws the gun at him!

Any way my stairs are narrow and she wont miss - we've been practacing!

I've got a pic somewhere!
Old 22-01-2008, 08:08 AM
Twellsie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

wouldn't do a thing, i cant even walk to the toilet in the night without fucking tripping on somthing and attempting to break my ankles, good luck to the bastards if they can break in and take something with out hurting themselves
Old 22-01-2008, 08:52 AM
ballin
10K+ Poster!!

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by POPEYE
FPMSL

what ginge said makes sense though not really thought of it like that, heat of the moment i would still go down there tho cos 99% of the time its gonna be chavvy little fucks
Old 22-01-2008, 09:19 AM
Diseasel
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

I would be hiding behind the wife..takes me fucking ages to come round after sleep..you lot must be like coiled snake , bad ass ninjas or something..let them have my mobile , ipod etc..got fuck all money so thats ok .

If the feck was in the kids room which would be doubtful tbh then fairs fair you have to defend the important things in life , not a few electrical goods
Old 22-01-2008, 09:21 AM
dovboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

the world will remain to be an unsafe place as long as everyone lies in there beds quivering while thieves get to go from house to house taking what they want!

sorry but its out of my control,the way i was brought up is a mans house is his castle ,if you come inside uninvited you will face the consiquences.

90% of breakins up here are 8stone smackheads,i'm sure my dog would have them before i had a chance to get down the stairs! more's the pity! puttin a couple of theiving cnuts out of commision would be a dream come true
Old 22-01-2008, 09:30 AM
Diseasel

What you say is right..but what is more dangerous the 8 stone kid or the person with the medieval arsenal in his possession. You cant go putting holes in some cunt because he took your scar face dvd
Old 22-01-2008, 09:36 AM
dovboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Diseasel
What you say is right..but what is more dangerous the 8 stone kid or the person with the medieval arsenal in his possession. You cant go putting holes in some cunt because he took your scar face dvd
the arsenal is in his own home tho! he never made the choice to leave the house lookin to put holes in someone.
the theif took the chance when he entered the dudes house at 3am lookin to take stuff the guy has worked hard for.
Old 22-01-2008, 09:39 AM
Neil@FastFord
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I have several peices for protection.

On the subject of rights though. I knew of someone through the family quite a few years ago. He came downstairs and caught a burgler. After a bit of a tussel, he pushed the burgler through his patio window....jumped after him shredding his bare feet on the glass and he grabbed him again. They had a bit of a struggle again and he rubbed the toerags face up and down on the tree bark in his back garden.

Seemed fair to me, he could have done much worse as he is a big old boy...... Sadly he was the one facing serious charges. Fair?
Old 22-01-2008, 09:47 AM
alan12112
Focus St mk2 310 bhp :D

Doesn't seem fair to me at all Neil
Old 22-01-2008, 10:13 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by Neil@FastFord
I have several peices for protection.

On the subject of rights though. I knew of someone through the family quite a few years ago. He came downstairs and caught a burgler. After a bit of a tussel, he pushed the burgler through his patio window....jumped after him shredding his bare feet on the glass and he grabbed him again. They had a bit of a struggle again and he rubbed the toerags face up and down on the tree bark in his back garden.

Seemed fair to me, he could have done much worse as he is a big old boy...... Sadly he was the one facing serious charges. Fair?
totaly unfair, he should have rubed his face in the glass form the broken patio instead

how many people have actually done this "have a go hero" malarkey in their own homes?
a mate of my old mans chopped some cunt up with a sword, that was in the boot of his car and didn't get done for it even though the police tried like fuck to do him

but the best story is this one

one night i was awoken by my mum telling me to call the police, i think i must have been about 14 or 15 at the time
i asked what had happened and she said soemone had broken into the house and the old man was "hiding the evidence"
what had happened was that the thief had broken in throught he kitchen window
my old dear had heard him coming up the stairs
the old man had heard him coming up the stairs
the old man was just about to leap out and grab him when the old dear whiped the covers off the bed and he scarpered

my old man, not wanting to see his opportunity of dishing out a good kicking grabbed the 18 inch long cleaver next to the bed and gave chase
my old man was a worker in the dog food section of quaker oats and had to chop up big 50kg slabs of frozen meat with this tool, the head was just smaller than a sheet of A4 paper so you can imagine what sort of damage that would do
anyway, i went downstairs and the old man was strolling back in his kucha in the middle of the night as if nothing had happened but all i could see was this big fuck off cleaver thing destroying most of what was the kitchen door frame
the old man had hurriedly hidden the cleaver but it turns out that in his army days as a chef he used to practice throwing them sorts of things at trees in the jungles and was apparently quite good (or at least very lucky on this occasion )

if this thing had hit the theif it would have removed whatever part of him it had hit that's for damn sure

but my old man was always into his dodgy dealings and if people know you have Ł30 or 40k worth of cash and drugs and the like tucked away in the house some think the risk is worth it, escpecially if you think back 20 odd years ago, you could have bought a house for that much money

i also have the added bonus of lots of child security aroun the house that the burgaluor would have to negotiate plus the fact that everytihng is on high shelves and the telly is actually nto only just bolted to the wall, but the wall brackets have a padlock on them so you can lock the telly onto the wall to stop scrotes from stealing it
Old 22-01-2008, 12:19 PM
geoffxr4

After the tony martin case there was some debate over whether the law needed to be changed, but it was concluded that the law was perfectly sound in this area. There are plenty of cases of burgulars getting a kick in or even killed that never make the papers because the people involved acted reasonably.

I've never heard of the distinction between bedroom and kitchen etc as some people have said. From my understanding you are allowed to use reasonable force to protect yourself. If you have a wife and children in your house and somebody breaks in obviously you would do whatever u could to protect them, including killing anybody who you genuinely believed was putting their lives in danger. This would be totally legal by my understanding.

However, if you chase after anybody runnign away then you are going to have problem because, by definition, that person is trying to get away and you can't really argue your family is in danger and more.

In cases like this i would argue that the persons intent is paramount. If you acted genuinely and believed your family was in danger then to kill a burgular is reasonable. To chase after somebody who has broken in, with the intention being some kind of revenge or punishment, then rightly or wrongly the law wont protect you.
Old 22-01-2008, 12:36 PM
Speedy Gonzalez
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Living out in the country all my life i've come to enjoy country activities like fishing and shooting, so natually i have a couple of shotguns locked up in my gun cabinet.

If someone was to break into the garage or my shed then i'd do nothing because everything there is replacable,but if someone breaks into the house while im home especially if my children are here too then im afraid they will be having a discussion with the dangerous end of an AYA 12 bore shotgun
Old 22-01-2008, 12:47 PM
DanCossie
Post Whore

Originally Posted by alan12112
Doesn't seem fair to me at all Neil
and why the fcuk not

i wouldnt be a hero and try and fight the world.....everyone is talkin like there would only be ONE person robbing your house...most houses that get robbed these days have at least 2 people doing it...i would have a row with most people one on one but you may get out of bed in your superman pants run down the stairs windmilling everything in sight .........but how do you know theu guy you hit aint got a mate behind ya waiting to sink a knife into ya back??????
exatly you DONT...and not worth the risk for a few bits of electrical crap that you moan about paying insurance for and then when you get a chance to claim you could end up dead.
rant over
Old 22-01-2008, 01:00 PM
dovboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

if i wore superman jamies and punched like a bitch then i might stay in my bed too
Old 22-01-2008, 01:15 PM
SNP
PassionFord Regular

Never read so many bollocks posts since Boschman started arguing with......well anyone on here.

Anyway now we've established all the blokes are kung fu hero's i'll stick my quick 2p in :

The simple fact your all missing is its ok to talk this out, but in a split second situation, with your adrenaline pumping and doubts and worry in your mind all these well made plans mean sweet fuck all.

Same as this bollocks point of it only being some 8 stone smack head, so you'd give them a slap

Have any of you come across a weedy little drug fucked bloke? They may be small and frail looking, but when they are that desperate you'd be amazed how strong and uncontrollable they are.

I personally came across your stereotypical drugged up little chav bloke, he was swiftly put down by myself and another bloke, only to jump up and fly at us again.

He was that fucking high that even after my colleague accidently popped his elbow joint, the lad was still trying to fight back and swing his limp lower arm.

So when your faced with someone like that, would you really want to try fight them, especially carrying a weapon that they might so easily turn on you and your loved ones?
Old 22-01-2008, 01:32 PM
dovboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

the point is not what your gonna do to them the point is could you lie in your bed while someone takes all your stuff downstairs!! i highly doubt anyone could.

if i came out the pictures to find an 8stone smackhead breaking into my car YES i would give him a slap! the venue or time make no fookin difference!
Old 22-01-2008, 01:59 PM
dojj

so what your saying is that if i saw someone climbing through my window and smacked him and he fell out and the fall killed him i'd be fine and in the clear?

or that if i saw someone on the stairs and pushed him down thus causing him to break his neck that would be fine also?

but my old man running down the street in his under crackers with a dirty great meat cleaver giving it ninja death fighter moves to the theif would not?

or catching said villian in the act of burularising my house, trapping him with the intent to let the police deal with it but him trying to scarper out the window and me trying to stop him by twatting him with bits of thomas the tank engine is going to get me in to trouble?

if someone breaks into my house and i have the oportunity to damage them insome way shape or form then they are going to get damaged

and if it turns out that they have been damaged enough to make them not be alive then i'm sure i could also arrange for someone in the neighbourhood to relieve me of said dead burglur

so i don't see the problem, do you?
Old 22-01-2008, 02:04 PM
SNP
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by dovboy
the point is not what your gonna do to them the point is could you lie in your bed while someone takes all your stuff downstairs!! i highly doubt anyone could.
:
No the point is everyone sitting here having a cyber pissing contest of who will kick ass the best is pointless.

Unless your in the situation how can you possibly comment?

I've not said what I will or won't do, as until am placed in the situation I don't know what my actions or re-actions will be.
Old 22-01-2008, 02:53 PM
dovboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by SNP
:
No the point is everyone sitting here having a cyber pissing contest of who will kick ass the best is pointless.

Unless your in the situation how can you possibly comment?

I've not said what I will or won't do, as until am placed in the situation I don't know what my actions or re-actions will be.
ok,your wife or whatever wakes you up and says she hears something downstairs,,so you head down to see what it is(cos you dont tell her to hide under the covers and hope it goes away!)

and you come face to face with another person,what do you THINK you would do?
Old 22-01-2008, 03:01 PM
SNP
PassionFord Regular

Ad this was my point.

I don't know?

What mood am I in, am I feeling fatigued from footy, is the person smaller or bigger than me physically, how have they reacted, what are they holding or not holding, how is the visability, whats at hand for either of us to grab, how warm or cold is it, what time is it, how awake am I, what amount of adrenaline is in my system, what am I wearing, what ar they wearing, have i spotted a weakness form there stance they've taken, how much time have I had to think, how alert are they, do they psses any basic fighting skills, would they rather walk then fight.... etc etc

Sorry but if you expecting me to cyber show off and say how i'd be a super cool collected killing machine then I won't, as like i've said above all this talking is pub bollocks.

I'd react dependant on so many external influences that there isn't a simple answer.
Old 22-01-2008, 03:05 PM
dojj

knee him in the nads first and then poke him in both eyes before rushing into the kitchen and gradding the nearset pan and beating his ass until he stopped moving

if i cam eface to face with someone

then again, we have secutiry locks on all our windows and doors so anyone who was inside would only be inside after having broken in from outside so that would rule out my brother, my father or my mother from being int he hosue
Old 22-01-2008, 03:06 PM
dovboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by SNP
Ad this was my point.

I don't know?

What mood am I in, am I feeling fatigued from footy, is the person smaller or bigger than me physically, how have they reacted, what are they holding or not holding, how is the visability, whats at hand for either of us to grab, how warm or cold is it, what time is it, how awake am I, what amount of adrenaline is in my system, what am I wearing, what ar they wearing, have i spotted a weakness form there stance they've taken, how much time have I had to think, how alert are they, do they psses any basic fighting skills, would they rather walk then fight.... etc etc

Sorry but if you expecting me to cyber show off and say how i'd be a super cool collected killing machine then I won't, as like i've said above all this talking is pub bollocks.

I'd react dependant on so many external influences that there isn't a simple answer.
fook me its a burglar not an sas mission,better leave them a q+a sheet near the back door
Old 22-01-2008, 03:17 PM
SNP
PassionFord Regular

You really are missing my point aren't you ?

I've tried making it idiot proof, but you've hit a new low

Ok just to make you happy , here's it in an idiot proof cyber warrior style:

If a burger Ler brokend in2 my hoose, den me would kung poo hiz asss wiv me He-Man replicka sored n sayve da ooniverz
Old 22-01-2008, 03:24 PM
dojj

Originally Posted by SNP
You really are missing my point aren't you ?

I've tried making it idiot proof, but you've hit a new low

Ok just to make you happy , here's it in an idiot proof cyber warrior style:

If a burger Ler brokend in2 my hoose, den me would kung poo hiz asss wiv me He-Man replicka sored n sayve da ooniverz
Old 22-01-2008, 03:31 PM
dovboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

your the idiot if you think you could answer all those questions when someones in your house

by the time you go through all that lucky for you they will be long gone with your gear,my hero
Old 22-01-2008, 03:36 PM
Ad4m RST
BANNED
BANNED

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Power of the keyboard!

Live with my mum and sister in North London. I'm about 90% sure any burglary won't be one smackhead grabbing his opportunity but a few seasoned robbing cunts

I've got a 13 stone Bullmastiff who likes sleeping on our front room couch, so you can't go near our front door/garden without him getting a look at you. Most of the time he's soft as shit but loves his house so god help anyone face to face really, much more dangerous than any poncy curvy knife someones hiding behind LOL!

Gun/knife culture is so fucked now that i'd be expecting a weapon now instead of 'hoping' for a 4am 1-on-1 punch up like most on here. I keep my good tool kit in my room so my best bet would be the torque wrench etc lol..

I'd be straight downstairs if heard the dog going off on one but just to get the cunt out the house, i'd be baying for blood like the next bloke but had too many stories close to home of police fucking about people in same situation. Mates akita was taken into police kennels tp put down but they got him back on appeal thank fuck

There are some ruthless people out there who won't think twice about doing you some SERIOUS damage for your lovely flatscreen/phone/ipod just no point in keeping the prick around longer than you have to. Be better if he gets a parting shot

I won't be the one to run from a fight but if pussy tactics are my safest/best bet be sure thats what i'll do, just like the vast majority of the 'hero's' on ere would do, if that.

(Just gotta add, if it was one little shit trying his luck i'd happily kick the shit out of him. Just know as a rule you won't be that lucky)
Old 22-01-2008, 03:43 PM
SNP
PassionFord Regular

,my hero
Sweet Baby Jesus and the orphans

Why oh WHY do they let cousins marry

Can you not spot the complete fucking stupidity of you calling me a Hero ?

I've been as honest as possible and tried to explain you can't say what you'd do in the situation, until your in that situation.

I'm not the one giving it Hero stories of how i'd get my million weapons out and wreak more havoc then the 4 horsemen of apocolpyse

Do you not grasp this simple fact, is your idea of complex logic the setting the timer on a video ?

Hey instead of typing more shit, why not serve me up a large portion of ShutTheFuckUp whislt sipping on your IronyShake

Quick Reply: protection in your own home..