General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

oops

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2008, 02:46 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts
Default oops

taken from another forum but:

First day back at work yesterday and was told of this true story concerning one of the blokes who works nights.
This bloke is the owner of an Asbo orange ST Focus and like others, he has tuned it to increase the power. Off to Santa Pod he decides to try out his new found power.
First run with the traction control on and it proves to be very disappointing. Second run, the traction control is switched off and he let's rip. !!!!!Bang!!!!! the half shafts shear.
Car gets home on the back of a trailer, then it's off to the dealers to claim on his warranty.
Dealer"Sorry sir you can't claim for the repairs on your warranty."
Owner"Why not it is still under warranty?"
Dealer"All claims under warranty where car has been excessively misused or raced will not be honoured"
Owner"Who said it's been raced, they sheared just as I pulled away a bit sharp."
Dealer"Sorry sir, just about all Ford dealers have been pre warned about your car having seen footage on Youtube of your car with registration no. racing at Santa Pod."
Owner "Ah". "!*%$*"!^&%"
Result he had to pay for his own repairs. Over Christmas having just got his car returned after repair, he is in his house and he and his wife smell burning. On investigation outside, someone has set light to his car port containing the car.
Car is destroyed, car port is destroyed and there are scorch marks up the side of his house and it melted the front bumper of his wifes car. He reckons he hasn't upset anyone that they would bare a grudge, so could just be mindless vandalism. Police did ask him if he'd done it himself, but seeing as his wife, daughter and himself could quite easily have died had they not smelt smoke, it seems unlikely.
I just hope he is insured for the extras on his car but I should imagine he should be able to claim on his house insurance so that shouldn't matter.
Old 03-01-2008, 02:48 PM
MAD EVO 4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 03-01-2008, 02:49 PM
gkandr4ch
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok and .....................
Old 03-01-2008, 02:59 PM
dojj

basicly it's aying that some bloke from fords rang them up and said "this car's fucked at the pod, don't accept any warranty work on it" and that's what they told him
Old 03-01-2008, 03:48 PM
vroooom ptssssh
It Wasnt Me!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Sounds like he's pissed someone off
Old 03-01-2008, 03:53 PM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I cant see how they can do that though unless its written in the warrenty somewhere
Old 03-01-2008, 03:54 PM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Ps it dont matter now anyway cause its fucked now anyway lol

Trending Topics

Old 03-01-2008, 03:59 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Fundle my bundies, it’s kettle at last and that means a dead London on dribbly soft logs. I’ve seen it with my own Wallers just this lemon.

Well tooled Gary came spurting up the fundy looking for a tidy Driver Reg. Waving the gravy, told him he’d need to whistle on a pistol. Got on the Nellie to an old Ethel at spurting, grasped a fat nadger on the fart he was clisping. Run up it the basket at an onion over six briskets. The Gary nearly grips his biscuits. Slapped down the Aspel at five Rollins, lovely touch, smells firm, meet his mum at 17 weasels. I’m simply dying to see your new conservatory extension. Sturdy.

Two Grahams later, spikey nice pipe comes by looking for a hearty Tarby. Dig out the gristle, touch someone’s sister, find a crisp glisby at a grunting down the arse bulbs. Nail it to a sock, folded all the curtains, punched in the turtle for an Alsation over six Lyndhurst. Chucked in a pair of flip flops I’ve had piped to my lovehut since Grimsdale. This is completely unacceptable behaviour for someone who lives near Chichester. Minty.
Old 03-01-2008, 04:02 PM
dojj

chip's been at the paint thinners again
Old 03-01-2008, 04:05 PM
mark
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Chip-3Door
Fundle my bundies, it’s kettle at last and that means a dead London on dribbly soft logs. I’ve seen it with my own Wallers just this lemon.

Well tooled Gary came spurting up the fundy looking for a tidy Driver Reg. Waving the gravy, told him he’d need to whistle on a pistol. Got on the Nellie to an old Ethel at spurting, grasped a fat nadger on the fart he was clisping. Run up it the basket at an onion over six briskets. The Gary nearly grips his biscuits. Slapped down the Aspel at five Rollins, lovely touch, smells firm, meet his mum at 17 weasels. I’m simply dying to see your new conservatory extension. Sturdy.

Two Grahams later, spikey nice pipe comes by looking for a hearty Tarby. Dig out the gristle, touch someone’s sister, find a crisp glisby at a grunting down the arse bulbs. Nail it to a sock, folded all the curtains, punched in the turtle for an Alsation over six Lyndhurst. Chucked in a pair of flip flops I’ve had piped to my lovehut since Grimsdale. This is completely unacceptable behaviour for someone who lives near Chichester. Minty.
best reply to a thread so far this year
Old 03-01-2008, 04:30 PM
rscostalot

go on chip PMSL....
Old 03-01-2008, 04:34 PM
vroooom ptssssh
It Wasnt Me!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Think chip's been sniffing petrol

http://www.sniffpetrol.com/category/carcoat-damphands/
Old 03-01-2008, 04:49 PM
gkandr4ch

I think it's more than petrol - crack cocaine.
Old 03-01-2008, 04:52 PM
JonnyBravo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Fucking quality reply Chip