General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

What have psycho ex-girlfriends done to you?

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2008, 10:08 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Never had one, Touch wood!!!

Originally Posted by Amy
Typical bloke reply!!!

At least women have control over their sexual organs and arent ruled by a tiny brain in their boxers!!!!!!!!!

Fancy a fuck?!
Old 02-01-2008, 10:10 PM
Amy
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok ok pants then!! Y fronts even!!

Anyway, I see what you're saying but blokes think ALL women are mental!! What I was just trying to say is that SOME blokes are mental, as are SOME women!!

And we love it when you're all masculine and look after us!! You know you love it!!

Now I sound mental!!! But i'm not! Honest!!!
Old 02-01-2008, 10:10 PM
Amy

Originally Posted by Charlie Chalk
Never had one, Touch wood!!!

Originally Posted by Amy
Typical bloke reply!!!

At least women have control over their sexual organs and arent ruled by a tiny brain in their boxers!!!!!!!!!

Fancy a fuck?!
Are you bringing the tweezers and magnifying glass or shall I????
Old 02-01-2008, 10:12 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Someones sense of humor is still in 2007
Old 02-01-2008, 10:12 PM
James-W
PassionFord Post Whore!!

rad, dont you mean-
Originally Posted by Charlie Chalk
Someones sense of humor is still in 1985
Old 02-01-2008, 10:13 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Or that
Old 02-01-2008, 10:17 PM
vroooom ptssssh
It Wasnt Me!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Amy
Typical bloke reply!!!

Atleast we have control over our emotions

I bet you've done some crazy things when being dumped or found out an X was cheating...

If you say you havent then you've never been dumped or cheated on
Old 02-01-2008, 10:19 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by Amy
Ok ok pants then!! Y fronts even!!

Anyway, I see what you're saying but blokes think ALL women are mental!! What I was just trying to say is that SOME blokes are mental, as are SOME women!!

And we love it when you're all masculine and look after us!! You know you love it!!

Now I sound mental!!! But i'm not! Honest!!!
sorry but ALL women are mental,, they want EQUAL rights,,, claim they can do ANY job better than a bloke YET GET THEM TO HOLD A FUCKING DOOR OPEN OR CHANGE THE WATER COOLER BOTTLE

you AINT equal,,, your a lesser....... the ONLY skill you have better than us is multi tasking,, women are better at and having babies

men ahve MORE motivation and are quicker to learn and tend to want to learn about stuff more than women

not to mention when you want a fucking day off work you blame period pains

they should NOT be paied the same as bloke and NOT get cheeper car insurance ect,,, you AINT better drivers,,,, blokes tell women stuff like that as flattering a women gets them into the sack...... camt flatter a bloke to sleep with a fat girl

yet a fat bloke can nail a fit bird if you confuse there emotional side
Old 02-01-2008, 10:21 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by vroooom ptssssh
Originally Posted by Amy
Typical bloke reply!!!

I bet you've done some crazy things when being dumped or found out an X was cheating...

or your a sad looser who cant get a bird so comes on car forums PRETENDING to be a girl and in your sad loners mind fooling yourself that its funny when in actual fact your just a sad bloke who aint got the balls to talk to a girl and THATS why you never get a girl

id like to think the scottish guys right though
Old 02-01-2008, 10:22 PM
Amy

I think you've got 'women hate' issues in all honesty........

Go and have a drink, calm yourself down...
Old 02-01-2008, 10:24 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Originally Posted by Amy

I take it you wasn't amused by my comment

abeit it being a joke
Old 02-01-2008, 10:28 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by Amy

women hate............ erm no i wouldnt say that

though i would say that women on average are FAR to bitchy and two faced........ aint got time for blokes like that,,,, most women i know or have met are like that

you go out in a clan yet slag each other off,,,,,,,, guys go out in a a group and BOND with each other PRAISING THEM on anything they can rather than seeing someone do well and HATE on them,,,,, then when they DONT look there best tell them they dont look right rather,,,,,,, a bird wont as they would rather the attention

ok maybe i have got women issues,,,,,,,,, but its cause there the problem
Old 02-01-2008, 10:29 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

ps: i aint had a drink for almost a month,,,,, dont feel the need to drink when i aint happy about anything,,,,, unlike women and there wine
Old 02-01-2008, 10:29 PM
Amy

Originally Posted by Ginge !
Originally Posted by vroooom ptssssh
Originally Posted by Amy
Typical bloke reply!!!

or your a sad looser who cant get a bird so comes on car forums PRETENDING to be a girl and in your sad loners mind fooling yourself that its funny when in actual fact your just a sad bloke who aint got the balls to talk to a girl and THATS why you never get a girl

id like to think the scottish guys right though

Ha ha I'm DEF not a bloke!!! I've got a cossie but I know FUCK all about cars, I think tits are great and more lessers should be encouraged. My bloke thinks i'm great and I have been cheated on AND dumped, but not for the last 8 years as I'm really happy with my man!!! And if I was a mentalist, do you think he'd have put up with me? Sure, I'm not saying that I dont have my moments, I do! Its just I think there are varying degrees of mental...

1. Just a bit mad, tends to cry sometimes and gets a bit jealous
2. Slightly madder, cries alot, really jealous, abit violent
3. A bit scary, throws things and tries to set you up with her mates in order to try and catch you 'cheating'
4. All of the above plus actual violence
5. All of the above, plus violence, plus police involvement for 'alleged assults' etc...
6. All of the above.................. and on nutter benefits...
Old 02-01-2008, 10:31 PM
James-W
PassionFord Post Whore!!

PICS OF U NAKED ON COSSIE OR STFU!
Old 02-01-2008, 10:31 PM
Amy

Originally Posted by Amy

women hate............ erm no i wouldnt say that

though i would say that women on average are FAR to bitchy and two faced........ aint got time for blokes like that,,,, most women i know or have met are like that

you go out in a clan yet slag each other off,,,,,,,, guys go out in a a group and BOND with each other PRAISING THEM on anything they can rather than seeing someone do well and HATE on them,,,,, then when they DONT look there best tell them they dont look right rather,,,,,,, a bird wont as they would rather the attention

ok maybe i have got women issues,,,,,,,,, but its cause there the problem
No thats where we agree!! I hate girls girls, they're bitches!!! Most of my mates are blokes or blokes girls!! I love rugby, can drink 17 pints of guiness in one sitting (am a size 12 before you ask...) and I love cars, I bloody hate bitchy women I really hate them!!!
Old 02-01-2008, 10:44 PM
DanRSturbo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Unfortunately there is a hint of psycho in every girl, I've had the usual drive by's, phone call's from the withheld number at silly o clock, blazing row's in the car's when she's been drunk accusing me of having an affair Never quite got physical tho, I'm a strong believer of equal oppertunities, if a woman is enraged enough to hit you or physically assualt you you have the right to defend yourself and give her a fucking backhander for good measure
Old 02-01-2008, 10:48 PM
Stu.H
10K+ Poster!!

Hi Amy

Old 02-01-2008, 10:50 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

blokes can put up with women if they aint that bad..... theres a fit bid scale

the line is diagnal,,,, its works on nutty she is vs how buff a girl is

the more nutty the bird is the FITTER she must me in order to still be worth dealing with

example:

jo brand...... now shes on that LOW end of the scale.... in order to be on the keeper list she would not be able to be THAT nutty for a bloke to put up with her,,,,,, theres also BONUS marks you gain for having stuff of interest that helps UP the fit scale

NOW...... what about say,,,,,, zoe ball,,,,,,,, average looking girl...... not ugly like jo brand BUT shes not mint
she could be a lttle mental.. like cry when shes upset in public and,,,, well most guys would ignore that....... jo brand would need so get some bonus marks to get away with that,,,,

now.... the lead singer of pussycat dolls,,,,,, she could eat bananas with the skin on it and wash her clothes in mineral water/ only eat chips if theres no more 50 chips on the plate and no less than 40,,,, and must be in equal numbers,, throw knifes at you when angry and call the police when shes upset you forgot her favorite chocolate bar,,,,, MOST bloke would put up with that, not all though but MOST...... EVEN IF SHE WASNT FAMOUS just cause she WAY WAY WAY about the diagnol on the fit scale

add the fact shes got money and loads of fit mates ( not including the pete burns lookalike),,,,,,, she has enough to either be MORE mad...... or if not she could even loose a limb perhaps or shave her head and STILL be safe from being dumped with the PLUS points added to her BUFF score

HOPE that explains it better

im guessing your average zoe ball looking girl...... but then as you own a cossie you could also be a little over weight/pale skin but take it up the arse to help get you into about the diagnol line

you could be WELL over the scale remember,,,,,, but you cant be below it UNLESS you have BONUS features other not so buff girls dont have

ALL blokes think like this apart from the sad ones who cant do any better and settle down/get engaged within 1 year of meeting a girl they wouldnt tale a photo of naked and show to there mates

REAL MEN USE THIS SCORING SYSTEM THOUGH
Old 02-01-2008, 10:50 PM
Amy

Hello Stu chicken how are you? Nearly my birthday! Am so excited!!!
Am planning more meets this yr - days out etc if you're interested would be nice to see you!!
Old 02-01-2008, 10:53 PM
Amy

the more nutty the bird is the FITTER she must me in order to still be worth dealing with

example:

jo brand...... now shes on that LOW end of the scale.... in order to be on the keeper list she would not be able to be THAT nutty for a bloke to put up with her,,,,,, theres also BONUS marks you gain for having stuff of interest that helps UP the fit scale

NOW...... what about say,,,,,, zoe ball,,,,,,,, average looking girl...... not ugly like jo brand BUT shes not mint
she could be a lttle mental.. like cry when shes upset in public and,,,, well most guys would ignore that....... jo brand would need so get some bonus marks to get away with that,,,,

now.... the lead singer of pussycat dolls,,,,,, she could eat bananas with the skin on it and wash her clothes in mineral water/ only eat chips if theres no more 50 chips on the plate and no less than 40,,,, and must be in equal numbers,, throw knifes at you when angry and call the police when shes upset you forgot her favorite chocolate bar,,,,, MOST bloke would put up with that, not all though but MOST...... EVEN IF SHE WASNT FAMOUS just cause she WAY WAY WAY about the diagnol on the fit scale

add the fact shes got money and loads of fit mates ( not including the pete burns lookalike),,,,,,, she has enough to either be MORE mad...... or if not she could even loose a limb perhaps or shave her head and STILL be safe from being dumped with the PLUS points added to her BUFF score

im guessing your average zoe ball looking girl...... but then as you own a cossie you could also be a little over weight/pale skin but take it up the arse to help get you into about the diagnol line

you could be WELL over the scale remember,,,,,, but you cant be below it UNLESS you have BONUS features other not so buff girls dont have

ALL blokes think like this apart from the sad ones who cant do any better and settle down/get engaged within 1 year of meeting a girl they wouldnt tale a photo of naked and show to there mates

Right then...

So this is my description of me...

5'9", shoulder length brown hair, green eyes, size 12, big boobies and I take it up the arse... so whats my score?????
Old 02-01-2008, 10:55 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by James-W

see theres proof of the "buff scale scoring system of women" i was talking about

aint got a clue what you look like but aslong as you willing so share a picture on the bonnet of your cossie naked hes interested

if you was fat/wearing clothes and on a caravan roof he wont bother replying again unless the use of drugs affect hes judgement,,,,,,, though wont be forever as SOON as hes cum he will sober up and be out of there QUICKER than it took him to cum in the first place
Old 02-01-2008, 10:58 PM
James-W
PassionFord Post Whore!!

see theres proof of the "buff scale scoring system of women" i was talking about

aint got a clue what you look like but aslong as you willing so share a picture on the bonnet of your cossie naked hes interested

if you was fat/wearing clothes and on a caravan roof he wont bother replying again unless the use of drugs affect hes judgement,,,,,,, though wont be forever as SOON as hes cum he will sober up and be out of there QUICKER than it took him to cum in the first place
ginge it was a joke
im happily settled down with a woman, whos proved to not be a psycho so far
Old 02-01-2008, 10:58 PM
f6cus
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

very high
Old 02-01-2008, 10:59 PM
Amy

Ha ha no naked pics on the tinternet!! For starters, my bloke wouldnt be impressed AND alot of my mates come on here and my lack of pubes isnt something I wish to share with them!! You'll just have to come along to my meets and see for yourself LOL
Old 02-01-2008, 10:59 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by Amy

example:

Right then...

5'9", shoulder length brown hair, green eyes, size 12, big boobies and I take it up the arse... so whats my score?????
you been with your bloke for 8 years and you have your moments........ see you seem to stay above the diagnol to him

now if you would like to test the theory stop sleeping with him,,,,,, get to a size 18, shave your head and sell the cossie

you wont need to ask me where you are on the scale as living back with your parents you will have already guessed
Old 02-01-2008, 11:00 PM
Amy

Originally Posted by ian550
Right then...

very high [/quote]

Awwww
Old 02-01-2008, 11:00 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

ginge it was a joke
im happily settled down with a woman, whos proved to not be a psycho so far
typical reply from a bloke whos missus has just sat down by hes computer as he types
Old 02-01-2008, 11:03 PM
Amy

Originally Posted by Amy

example:

Right then...

you been with your bloke for 8 years and you have your moments........ see you seem to stay above the diagnol to him

now if you would like to test the theory stop sleeping with him,,,,,, get to a size 18, shave your head and sell the cossie

you wont need to ask me where you are on the scale as living back with your parents you will have already guessed
Ha ha we dont actually live together...... I was only a wee baby of 17 when we got together, I'm going to be 25 in 2 days and we've been doing property development to get enough money for a big deposit!

TBH, my blokes great, I've actually been a size 18 when we've been together but i've lost loads of weight, he loves me no matter what - he's cool! And if I stopped sleeping with him, am hurting myself as well!!! LOL
Old 02-01-2008, 11:05 PM
James-W
PassionFord Post Whore!!

typical reply from a bloke whos missus has just sat down by hes computer as he types
ginge it was actually the missus who typed pics of u naked on cossie or stfu
i typed the second bit when she went out of the room, didnt want her thinking i was getting all luvvy duvvy about her
Old 02-01-2008, 11:08 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

how do you expect to test the "buff scale" score of yours then

what about shaving your head/ wear a supergirl outfit and get a tattoo in a heart on your chest

or will you just take my word for it that there IS a "buff scale" blokes go by hence why so many women get dumped for a younger bird when they stop looking after themselves

girls have one too...... but you all make the mistake of giving bonus points for personality/how nice he is/how funny he is meaning any sad bloke can get with a fit girl

but you will find it hard to spot a cute guy with a ugly bird unless shes got something better than a good sence of humor
Old 02-01-2008, 11:11 PM
Amy

what about shaving your head/ wear a supergirl outfit and get a tattoo in a heart on your chest

or will you just take my word for it that there IS a "buff scale" blokes go by hence why so many women get dumped for a younger bird when they stop looking after themselves

girls have one too...... but you all make the mistake of giving bonus points for personality/how nice he is/how funny he is meaning any sad bloke can get with a fit girl

but you will find it hard to spot a cute guy with a ugly bird unless shes got something better than a good sence of humor
I think we're gonna have to agree to disagree!!! I know there's a scale tho, just not to that extent...

I do see an awful lot of really ugly blokes with really really fit girlfriends... whats that all about?????
Old 02-01-2008, 11:11 PM
f6cus
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Amy
shes got a cossie and not drivin a kitted up corsa or saxo thats a gud start
Old 02-01-2008, 11:14 PM
James-W
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Amy

I think we're gonna have to agree to disagree!!! I know there's a scale tho, just not to that extent...

I do see an awful lot of really ugly blokes with really really fit girlfriends... whats that all about?????
bank balance might have something to do with it!

ginge, wtf you waffling on about?
Old 02-01-2008, 11:15 PM
Amy

Originally Posted by Amy

bank balance might have something to do with it!

ginge, wtf you waffling on about?

Ha ha yeah, most of the ugly blokes are minted... good point!!!
Old 02-01-2008, 11:15 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by Amy

they "make you laugh" or " they treat you like a princess"

oh they just got money and dont still live at home with mum so you can move out from your dads home security system

the scale IS on that level

ugly birds wont get laied if shes frigid/blokes sober,,,,, wont keep a bloke if shes poor

or even worse.... SHES SMART,,,,,, ugly birds HAVE to be stupid,,, otherwhise the only cock shes getting is from a startrek fan whos mum irons hes y fronts
Old 02-01-2008, 11:21 PM
blueovalspanker
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by Lambchop
He had a 3k watch and another that was about 2k which she had totally smashed with a hammer on the table.
A real woman would have sold them.

As for Amy's reply admitting to taking it up the Gary, shes consoled herself
Old 03-01-2008, 12:35 AM
FastFordChris
Advanced PassionFord User

Ginge, although very harsh what he says is always very true, youve only gotta look around to see it, although theres exceptions to every rule we all live in a society where we're told what to do/think despite how free we think we are, so its only natural that a set of predictable rules can apply to what is a basic human function, relationships.
Old 03-01-2008, 02:48 AM
turbotoaster
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

ginge is spot on, i tried to explain this to a female friend about 3 months ago and she just couldn't understand it

tho i have a theory if he wants to spend a second and see if im anywhere near

we all have a scoring system, men and women and lets say it goes from 1-100 assuming 1 is the worst

now us men give points on a very simple system, we give them mostly for looks, then a little for money, intelligence and interaction

and women obviously will rate looks high but the other aspects will be more than a blokes point of view, his possessions, his job and personality, SOH.

now i have a theory it could be like this, say the average 30yr bloke, nice enough chap, little pudgy, own place and drives, decent enough wage but nothing to shout about gets 50 points...we shall call him John Smith

now when john looks at women he sees a number, anybody whos say a 60-70 he finds attractive and wants to speak to, 70+ then we get to wanting to shag, id rate say jessica alba as a 95, got looks, money everything, ive left 5 points because she could actually be a bit mental

blokes add points for the things i mentioned earlier and deduct for mentality if it gets so bad that she drops before his number then he will get rid

thats why alot of the time u will fancy a girl who doesnt fancy u, if ur a 50 and shes a 70, shes not gonna lower her standards down to your level and vise versa if shes a 30 and fancies u

u can raise yourself up by a bullshitting alot, make her laugh, get a connection about something with her(be a softy)

and normally when it works out perfectly is when u both think u are going out roughly with the same number of points

when it doesn't work out properly is when one of the parties believes they arnt worth the amount of points they are and settles for something less so they know they wont be alone

sorry if this was long winded and full of bollox but its nearly 4am and ive been on the stella all night with the lads
Old 03-01-2008, 02:54 AM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Originally Posted by Amy

Right then...

Very high

If you can make me laugh and your personality is good, your my perfect women

Quick Reply: What have psycho ex-girlfriends done to you?