General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

What have psycho ex-girlfriends done to you?

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2008, 05:34 AM
Steven_RW
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default What have psycho ex-girlfriends done to you?

Yo lads - Just interested in some of the things that psycho ex-girlfriends have done to you in the past. I will write up some stories after I have read what you lads have been through.

Plus - give us an idea if their behavior was justified or not

Woman can be SCARY at times

Steven RW
Old 01-01-2008, 05:44 AM
Cos500
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 82 Likes on 72 Posts

I finished with a girl once, locked my flat and went out one night and came back to find she had been round with a knife and attacked my door, there must have been 50 knife gouges in my door, glad i wasnt in.
Old 01-01-2008, 06:38 AM
tabetha
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

An ex, who was 6' 4", blonde blue eyes(all three!!) tried to run me over 3 times whilst I was going out with her as she has a bad temper, slammed her bonnet down on my head after her car conked out.
She beat up my mate(man) as he patted her on the bum, serves him right, her parents were Jehova's Witnesses, so not a good start, but they gambled every week !!
It ended with her stabbing me in the hand with a screwdriver that went all the way through, it hurt, she did not even get a caution for this.
tabetha
Old 01-01-2008, 07:29 AM
christianh3
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Onlt had one 'psycho' one thank god, the last gf.

she's come round my flat with a knife, had to get the police out to get her away
put one of my windoes through
wrecked the dash on my car by stabbing it with a high heel
smashed my phone up
shoved me around in general
been to my mothers screaming and shouting also damaged her front door
threatened over the phone to take an overdose saying she had the pills there and then and she was gonna take them

threatened to lose me my job because i actually spoke to females at my job
accused me of allsorts when in reality i did *nothing*
alot of other shit i cant remember

How the fuck i never actually killed her i often wonder, i admit one time i lost it with her when she started smashing my flat up. I grabbed her and through her out on to the grass outside, ran up and wellied her in he leg, grabbed her round the throat and in no uncertain terms told what would happen if she continued, funnily enough she was never as mad after that

I DETEST any sort of domestic violence but have now seen it from the other side.

EDIT to answer whether it was justified or not? Hell no!! I never was unfaithful to her in 18 months, didnt perve on other women, was very respectful to her and trusted her, she was just a fuckking basket case tbh.
Old 01-01-2008, 09:02 AM
mk2rstaff
PassionFord Post Whore!!

my ex gf used to be i bit like the above, she used to go nuts and attack me when she was pissed, not wiv knifes and stuff just gob off and push me around, i just used to restrain her with a wrist lock and push her out the door until she calmed down, normally the next morning when sobber. i had moved away from that place for about 3 months and i heard from a friend that she turned up pissed again and kicked my old door in
Old 01-01-2008, 10:13 AM
Alex_86
Advanced PassionFord User

made love
Old 01-01-2008, 10:18 AM
Butch.
PassionFord Post Troll

never had one thank god

Trending Topics

Old 01-01-2008, 10:22 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

when i was about 15/16 i went out with a girl for all of about 2 weeks
the ususal fumbling ensued during those 2 weeks but nothgn "serious"
then i "stood her up" because i had an exam to go to
the next thing i know, i came home and my old man is laying on the front room floor with my brother walking on his back
it transpired that her old man had made a house call and was giving it the big "you've ruined my daughter" etc etc and the old mans grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and thrown him back out the door and told him to fuck off
he tweeked a muscle in this back and that's why he was laying on the floor

once this news became public she dissapeared from the scene altogether

we were plauged with random phone calls for a few months afterwardes but nothing else
Old 01-01-2008, 10:48 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

never had one either
Old 01-01-2008, 10:58 AM
gkandr4ch

During 2001 I met a blonde girl and ended up being with her for 2 years.
What I did not realise was she was a patient at the local mental hospital who atteneded twice a week, was on nutter benefit as well.
Towards the end of the relationship she started cutting her wrists with objects. It got to the point whenever something happened she would slash herself and then throw things. I remember one time I had truly had enough, I was watching TV and she was slashing herself in front of me. I asked her to move out the way and do it in another room. Sh was screaming.
I had to leave after this, but I lost all my goods as she changed the door locks and her parents were very, very violent. I lost everything, but was please to be away from her.
But the harassment continued after I had left!!!!!!!
I had to sell my car and works van and move 50 miles away from them.
Changed my mobile number as well.
Old 01-01-2008, 11:00 AM
lammylama

Had a row with an old girlfriend one day and as i parked my car at the top of the drive i looked in the mirror to see the silouette of her holding a big fuck off knife. Must say i shit myself but managed to calm her enough to not use it.

The same girl set me up with one of her mates who she knew i liked.
I got a phone call from this girl janet asking me out for a drink ...of course i said yes...we arranged a meeting place but she never turned up.
Anyway later that night i picked up my girlfriend from work..at the time she never said a word about what she had done,we went home got into bed and she asked me what i had done tonight....of course i lied saying i had been at a mates house......then all hell broke loose ....she called me all the names under the sun,beat shit out of me ..lol...then threw me out and i ended up sleeping in my cortina for the night.

what a fucking bitch
Old 01-01-2008, 11:07 AM
topaz
1K+ Super Poster!!

had a psycho call my mum and tell her she was pregnent, even though i hadnt even had sex with her, she also told the cops we had been smoking pot
Old 01-01-2008, 11:13 AM
tabetha
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

"nutter benefit"
tabetha
Old 01-01-2008, 11:17 AM
rapidcossie
10K+ Poster!!

I have been quite lucky but I have heard a few stories from my friends....women can be SCARY as Rw points out
Old 01-01-2008, 11:19 AM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Received 83 Likes on 70 Posts

Some of you on this thread really need to vet people before you jump into bed with them it would be better for you health

Never had a nut job bird so no bad experiences, besides I wouldn't put up with that shit, I would have put them in a suit case and thrown them in the thames

Luciano
Old 01-01-2008, 11:21 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by tabetha
"nutter benefit"
tabetha
i kow a guy who's on that

he also carried around pockets of carrier bags, just incease he finds a huge pile of money and hasn't got anywhere to put it
Old 01-01-2008, 11:22 AM
shane

The girl i was with before my current G/F i was with for three years and finished with her cus i found out SHE cheated on me!

But still when we split up she told my mum she was pregnant, rang the police and said i had cocaine in my car, they followed me and pulled me over and took my car for searching. She eventually got done for wasting police time.

Pulled both wing mirrors off my RS!

Threw countless glasses/ashtrays etc at me when i used to see her out in the months following our split.

Strangest thing is when i see her now(2 years later) she just smiles and waves politely, as if nothin ever happend!

Women are all crazy, some just hide it better than others!

Old 01-01-2008, 11:23 AM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

never had anyone do anything proper loopy barring one gf who was driving, got pissed off about something i said, and just stopped the car in the middle of the road, got out, and stormed off.
and i mean left door open, engine running, handbrake off, the lot

the real nutter tho wasnt my gf, it was a mates gf, tho for a while she did used to try and impersonate my gf, yes, she was THAT unhinged
was a girl who ive seen stab by mate in the face with screwdrivers and keys when hey was together, and the wierd stuff she done to me is beyond wierd
its someone at least 3 people on here know actually, and one person here has watched me do rude things to her too actually
anyhow, she nuts, when i was going out with this other girl, this loopy one, for no reason, used to text me from a number i didnt know, pretending to be my gf, saying "come meet me for a shag" etc etc.
for what reason she was doing it i dunno, it served no purpose as it was obv not her and i was with her half the time the texts arrived anyhow, she just fucking nuts was blatantly obvious it was her, and caught her easy.
she also used to do things like set me up with peoples gf's JUST so the moment i did em she could grass me up
as well as going around telling people various kids were mine

mental bitch
Old 01-01-2008, 11:33 AM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,044 Likes on 998 Posts

Bloody hell where can i start. I used to see this lass who would never go home. I used to pull up outside her mams house and she would never get out of the car. So we used to sleep in the car round friends houses for weeks. Then i thought fook this so we rented a flat together. It ended up that we used to argue all the time. She Attacked me with a hot iron n i used to have a big scar on my left arm and you could see all the holes off the iron on my arm. At the end of it she had an affair with her 45 year old boss. At the time she was only 21. Nobody in my family liked her and my sisters boy friend was telling me for weeks that she was having an affair but i wouldn t listen. She was a right nutter.
Old 01-01-2008, 11:34 AM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

Dave has a nutter ex
Old 01-01-2008, 11:48 AM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Cossie Helen
Dave has a nutter ex

and a current one

Luciano
Old 01-01-2008, 11:53 AM
pollocks

never had anything like this suppose i should tread carefully now lol
Old 01-01-2008, 12:23 PM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by charlie luciano
Originally Posted by Cossie Helen
Dave has a nutter ex

and a current one

Luciano

Noooo sure your incorrect there
Old 01-01-2008, 12:44 PM
ricky g
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

i got caught cheating on my current girlfriend and while trying to talk to her she bit my hand. this was 2 years ago and i still have the teeth marks. we both sit and laugh about it now but back then it bloody hurt.

was it justified? yeah course it was i would do a whole lot worse if i caught her cheating so i deserved everything i got in my eyes.
Old 01-01-2008, 12:50 PM
dave cos4x4
Professional Waffler

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

glad i have never had a nutter ex afer hearing all that.

not very good Steven.
Old 01-01-2008, 12:52 PM
f6cus

there all nut jobs in one way or another
Old 01-01-2008, 12:55 PM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by ian550
there all nut jobs in one way or another

Yes but..... can't live with em! can't live without em!

Luciano
Old 01-01-2008, 12:57 PM
Steven_RW
PassionFord Post Troll

Yo lads - thanks for the responses. I have to say that I was laughing out loud at some of them - not because they were funny events by any means, but because I could draw such parallels!!!

I am sitting here thinking about writing what has happened and remembered this one.

We split up about a year in after I decided she was psycho - I wrote something on a thread on here about going out with older women ( i had met a girl who was 32 and I was 28 - she was a honey ), I had said that it was much better than going out with a younger girl as the last girl I had dated was like dating a fucking teenager she was that immature - and all of a sudden I got a call from her MUM asking me what business did I have writing that, I had MAJORLY upset her daughter and that it was totally unnacceptable, bearing in mind I didn't use any names and most people on here have NO IDEA who i had been dating...

... So I sit here wondering what I can write and if I do write it, how long till she has scoured the net to find it... lol

Women can be FUCKING NUTS and its mad to think that you lot have experienced such similar situations

Cheers!

RW
Old 01-01-2008, 12:57 PM
bigbobby

Stabbed
Old 01-01-2008, 01:00 PM
dumped

Not entirely fair, men can be the nutters too, I have this one OCD friend,,,,,you'd never believe the stuff he does lol
Old 01-01-2008, 01:03 PM
vroooom ptssssh
It Wasnt Me!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Where do I start?

One claimed she had cancer after I dumped her...(she didnt)
The same one as above also claimed she had a sister that got stabbed to death, but she didnt...her family wouldnt speak about it tho...strangely...she also claimed she had things she didnt, things I could never prove she didnt have..was a very strange girl that one, infact her whole family were weird! Oh she also claimed she had Ł75,000 her gran left to her, she never worked but always had money!?
One claimed she was pregnant with my child after I dumped her (she wasnt)
One chased me and my pal around where I stay (physically ran after us) She also came to my parents house trying to force her way in the front door telling my dad she loved me LOL I'd only met her a handfull of times!
One gave me an ultimatum, it was her or my friend natalie of 10years!

That's just the start of it
Old 01-01-2008, 01:04 PM
gkandr4ch

Yeah I used to have a friend like that, he was obsessed with driving in the middle lane of a bridge incase he went over the sides.
Old 01-01-2008, 01:15 PM
Daviet
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i think yous have all been with my ex

mines was a cross between mk2rstaff and steven's
Old 01-01-2008, 01:19 PM
James-W
PassionFord Post Whore!!

tony from turbosystems needs to read this thread.
Old 01-01-2008, 02:30 PM
-J-

My Last was a Right Nutter....

I found out she had been having a length from one of my mates so told her to do one.

She called me 2 weeks later telling me she was going to have my kid but was going to get rid Took her to the clinic about 50 miles from where we lived she told me to wait in the car... an hour later I got Bored and went to find some chips as i was hungry and caught her shopping down the road.... Not sure how she was going to explain that one!

She chased my mate out of the House with a 12" carving knife then said she was going to jump out of the bed room window

She wrote to my new Job telling them I was wrecking the new company car i had got and i was a convicted domestic Abuser and they shouldnt have hired me.

She started laying into me on the way back from Blue Water once as i had "been flirting" with a shop assistant. As it was a bit hard to drive while being punched i kicked her out at the next services South mimms and left her there

Then she told me to stay out of Watford (Where i live) as it was her town and i could "Have" Hemel Hempstead to see my mates in

Told me she had cancer.

Told me she had been left Ł1,000,000 by her Grandma yet she was always borrowing money from me.

Called the police and told them i had broken into her Garage and Stolen a Mini Moto and a BMW M3 (Which it turns out she had sold)

So much more Stuff as well.
Old 01-01-2008, 02:32 PM
Mr S1
Don't ask - I don't know

Received 40 Likes on 36 Posts

No comment. Bad memories which I don't wish to drag up.
Old 01-01-2008, 02:32 PM
gkandr4ch

Good man for dumping her at the services. I would have dumped her on the hard shoulder.
Old 01-01-2008, 02:48 PM
xr-stu
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i thought one bird i went out with was a bit mad but fuck me shes not got a mark on any of this lot!

i sooo hope i dont end up with a bird like any of these!!
Old 01-01-2008, 03:40 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

alls fair in love and war. any bird that attacks gets attacked back.
Old 01-01-2008, 03:41 PM
Twellsie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

i went out with a girl for about 9 months who seemed perfectly normal, untill one evening we had a bit of an arguement, i thought it was all done and finished, went to bed as normal, woke up an hour later to find that she was trying to strangle me!

lets just say i didnt wait till the morning to finish with her

Quick Reply: What have psycho ex-girlfriends done to you?