General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

What have psycho ex-girlfriends done to you?

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2008, 04:08 PM
Andy_R
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

A mate of mine is having issues with an ex at the moment, she's propper psycho, obsesive and generaly cant take the fact he no longer has the slightest interest in her.

Whats worrying about the whole situation is that she works with children
Old 01-01-2008, 04:15 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

the problem is that woman usually call the shots. its mainly always the guys doing the chasing with her getting what she wants so when the guy dumps the woman she cant stand being treated the way she normally treats the guys and they cant handle it.fuck em.
Old 01-01-2008, 04:23 PM
Steven_RW
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Fuzzy - fair comment - I wasn't even nasty about it lol - I just said it was over and asked her to move out. I even helped move the stuff out - I don't know how much better I could have handled it. Its NOT been a pleasant experience to say the least.

She also hacked into my hotmail - read my e-mails that I have been sharing with another girl (who I met AFTER we split up) and sent her a nasty e-mail from my account, deleted it from the sent items etc - She also changed my password on hotmail so i couldn't get in. Little does she know that I know my way around these things and the difference between her and the new girl I am interested in, is that the new lady is totally down to earth and wouldn't spack out when she received an e-mail from a disturbed ex-gf, infact she just laughed at how my ex called her a loser.. when she was the one hacking my hotmail and sending e-mails to people she doesn't remotely know..

What a total loser herself!

RW
Old 01-01-2008, 04:46 PM
rallycross
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

scary stuff on here!
Old 01-01-2008, 05:11 PM
combi van man
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my ex gave me a black eye,kick me down the stairs,would wake up in the middle of the night threatning me,threatend to stab me,would kick me out so had to sleep in me car & 1 day i had i mint mk4 cab & she jumped all over it,kicked every panel in,so i then gets in the car,reverse up the drive as she is watching me go,i then put it in first gear & just went for the bitch,she jumped out of the way(bitch)& i rambed her rs turbo & it went straight of the drive down in the garden haha,i so loved it,it was so funny to see the bitch hert as she loved her car.fu*ked it right up & mine
Old 01-01-2008, 05:14 PM
fast_ford_uk
PassionFord Regular

have been chased through busy town by her brothers, took them out of the city through some lanes that i new like the back of my hand were they wrote there car off never seen them since
Old 01-01-2008, 05:20 PM
MadMac
15K+ Super Poster!!

Was fed up with my ex, she was just using me to keep a roof over her head. Broke up with her and came home to parents.

Two days later she hooked up with someone else.

Two months later a court official delivers a restraining order with attached statement which, for the lack of a better word was the biggest pile of bullshit I have ever heard. Basically saying I was stalking her, threatening her new boyfriend, assaulting her, ect ect.

Wrote a response saying it was all shit to the court with corresponding evidence.

Month later I'm arrested and held in custody for 18 hours on suspicion of assault. Was released on bail until they could investigate it further as I had a solid alibi as I was boning another girl while I was meant to have assaulted her. She provided a full statement.

Week later eight coppers turn up on my doorstep and arrest me for conspiracy to kidnap and intimidating a witness. So I was carted off and held in custody for another 8 hours.

Then I was released, all charges dropped and my ex sitting in the custody cell round the corner. They had arrested her for perverting the course of justice and purgury as the cops finally sussed she was making it all up.

Court date for her is next month.

Thats it in a nut shell.
Old 01-01-2008, 05:28 PM
jameswrx
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts

Then she told me to stay out of Watford (Where i live) as it was her town and i could "Have" Hemel Hempstead to see my mates in
Old 01-01-2008, 05:33 PM
Katie

Originally Posted by jameswrx
Then she told me to stay out of Watford (Where i live) as it was her town and i could "Have" Hemel Hempstead to see my mates in
Pmslll!!!

Fucking hell. Considering most people are so inexplicably stupid, I'm astonished they manage to think up quite complicated ways to annoy ex's.
Old 01-01-2008, 05:36 PM
-J-

Originally Posted by XRT_Stu
Month later I'm arrested and held in custody for 18 hours on suspicion of assault. Was released on bail until they could investigate it further as I had a solid alibi as I was boning another girl while I was meant to have assaulted her. She provided a full statement.
Police Officer
"So Mr XRT_Stu do you have an alibi for the time of the Alleged offence?"
XRT_Stu
"Yes I was Balls Deep"

Old 01-01-2008, 05:37 PM
-J-

Originally Posted by Katie
Pmslll!!!

Fucking hell. Considering most people are so inexplicably stupid, I'm astonished they manage to think up quite complicated ways to annoy ex's.
Not so much Complicated more Physically Impossible
Old 01-01-2008, 05:47 PM
Katie

Originally Posted by -J-
Originally Posted by Katie
Pmslll!!!

Not so much Complicated more Physically Impossible
That's a hell of a lot of tick tick tick for a small brain to think it up as an idea though....credit where credit is due. It may be a futile gesture but some of these women deserve a gold star for effort as they really did try
Old 01-01-2008, 06:48 PM
The Youth.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 55 Likes on 53 Posts

never mind ex's I'm still married to a nutter!!!
for example it was her birthday yesterday and I got her a card, she took the hump and had a right hissy fit because I hadn't got her a present!!!

WTF

Im not joking either

steve
Old 01-01-2008, 07:37 PM
THEYGOTMETOO
CUNT!

Location: BLUE PILL or RED PILL ... All I offer is the truth, nothing more, nothing less. You choose.

Fuck my old boots! I though my ex was bad but she's only an annoyance compared with some of the stories on this thread! All I ever got was a bit of stalking (I even moved house and she found out where I was living ) and a few unfulfilled threats of physical violence ... I had always made it clear she would get twice back whatever she gave to me which I think made her think twice. She even went to where I worked once and spent the whole day waiting for me ... little did she know at the time I was with another woman!

Originally Posted by Steven_RW
Women can be FUCKING NUTS and its mad to think that you lot have experienced such similar situations
Women ARE fucking nuts! Deep down they all have the same programming; they are emotionally driven and have little sense of logic. Most women are utterly self-serving creatures ... It's all about them. They may be small, but they are extremely adapt at using their weaknesses as strengths. They can be just as intelligent as men but add to that their ability to manipulate situations with their pathetic emotional reactions, and for those reactions to be dismissed as being acceptable because they're "weaker" and you've got a potentially fickle, dangerous and volatile little creature. It's like a Jihadi with a nuke.

The best and quickest recourse a bloke has is to walk the fuck away from any woman the second she starts with the severe mood swings, power trips, shit tests, narcissistic, irrational, disrespectful and/or untrustworthy behaviour.

Originally Posted by fuzzy
the problem is that woman usually call the shots. its mainly always the guys doing the chasing
Unfortunately I concur, I also think that's where most men go wrong. Women are naturally the more submissive of the two sexes; Even women who are dominant want to be dominated, they will submit to the stronger frame. No woman will respect a man who is a submissive and supplicating wimp.

Women will fuck men about all day long as nine time out of then they will never be held accountable for their actions. Men will still fuck them, marry them and give them half their shit regardless of how they act. The funny thing is; like most things, women are really only a commodity. It constantly amazes me the crap some men put up with just because of a hole. Me personally, I would never tolerate such outlandish behaviour to get something so abundant.
Old 01-01-2008, 08:56 PM
MOONDUST FRST
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by THEYGOTMETOO
Fuck my old boots! I though my ex was bad but she's only an annoyance compared with some of the stories on this thread! All I ever got was a bit of stalking (I even moved house and she found out where I was living ) and a few unfulfilled threats of physical violence ... I had always made it clear she would get twice back whatever she gave to me which I think made her think twice. She even went to where I worked once and spent the whole day waiting for me ... little did she know at the time I was with another woman!

Women can be FUCKING NUTS and its mad to think that you lot have experienced such similar situations
Women ARE fucking nuts! Deep down they all have the same programming; they are emotionally driven and have little sense of logic. Most women are utterly self-serving creatures ... It's all about them. They may be small, but they are extremely adapt at using their weaknesses strengths. They can be just as intelligent as men but add to that their ability to manipulate situations with their pathetic emotional reactions, and for those reactions to be dismissed as being acceptable because they're "weaker" and you've got a potentially fickle, dangerous and volatile little creature. It's like a Jihadi with a nuke.

The best and quickest recourse a bloke has is to walk the fuck away from any woman the second she starts with the severe mood swings, power trips, shit tests, narcissistic, irrational, disrespectful and/or untrustworthy behaviour.

the problem is that woman usually call the shots. its mainly always the guys doing the chasing
Unfortunately I concur, I also think that's where most men go wrong. Women are naturally the more submissive of the two sexes; Even women who are dominant want to be dominated, they will submit to the stronger frame. No woman will respect a man who is a submissive and supplicating wimp.

Women will fuck men about all day long as nine time out of then they will never be held accountable for their actions. Men will still fuck them, marry them and give them half their shit regardless of how they act. The funny thing is; like most things, women are really only a commodity. It constantly amazes me the crap some men put up with just because of a hole. Me personally, I would never tolerate such outlandish behaviour to get something so abundant.

Most of that is true just be a cunt and take regular trips to Thailand etc and dont get commited
And before anyone thinks 'i dont pay for sex' you ALWAYS pay for sex
Old 01-01-2008, 09:29 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by MOONDUST FRST
Originally Posted by THEYGOTMETOO

Women ARE fucking nuts! Deep down they all have the same programming; they are emotionally driven and have little sense of logic. Most women are utterly self-serving creatures ... It's all about them. They may be small, but they are extremely adapt at using their weaknesses strengths. They can be just as intelligent as men but add to that their ability to manipulate situations with their pathetic emotional reactions, and for those reactions to be dismissed as being acceptable because they're "weaker" and you've got a potentially fickle, dangerous and volatile little creature. It's like a Jihadi with a nuke.

Most of that is true just be a cunt and take regular trips to Thailand etc and dont get commited
And before anyone thinks 'i dont pay for sex' you ALWAYS pay for sex
i pay 400 quid a month,,,,,,, thats for sex if im lucky and cleaning,,,,,,,, oh babysitting too and ocaionally presents back

so yes WE ALL PAY

but then to be fair when shes doing well i do very well from her too,,,, so i cant complain

though saying that there are some fools who think that they need to take shite of a bird,,,,,,,,, sometimes people take shite from birds who aint even buff,,,,,,,,,, i NEVER get that
Old 02-01-2008, 12:17 AM
SS1
10K+ Poster!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by vroooom ptssssh
Where do I start?

One claimed she had cancer after I dumped her...(she didnt)
The same one as above also claimed she had a sister that got stabbed to death, but she didnt...her family wouldnt speak about it tho...strangely...she also claimed she had things she didnt, things I could never prove she didnt have..was a very strange girl that one, infact her whole family were weird! Oh she also claimed she had Ł75,000 her gran left to her, she never worked but always had money!?
One claimed she was pregnant with my child after I dumped her (she wasnt)
One chased me and my pal around where I stay (physically ran after us) She also came to my parents house trying to force her way in the front door telling my dad she loved me LOL I'd only met her a handfull of times!
One gave me an ultimatum, it was her or my friend natalie of 10years!

That's just the start of it
Old 02-01-2008, 12:46 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

How about their parents?

I haven't spoken to my girlfriend for most of this christmas holiday, her mum and dad hate me to the point where her dad wants to break my legs and I asked her to promise me she wouldn't let them come in between us as we get on fine when there not around, she promised me and then broke it. Whenever I go around, they go out of there way to put me in a situation which is wrong. It's upsetting as I like her alot.

Sarah has a friend called Abdul, her mum invited him round for christmas eve, christmas day and then boxing day. He's just lost his mum and lives in a care home. I don't have a problem with him, I even took him out in my car for the day and took him for a long drive and something to eat.

Anyway, I told sarah I would take her for a meal around the christmas time, I booked a table and then her mum told me Adul was coming. I tried to explain it was all booked and I wanted to take my girlfriend out. I explained to Abdul the situation and told him we would all go out together another time, he was happy with this. Her parents where not. They told Sarah to finish with me because I was selfish and didn't like her having friends. I wanted to go around to there house and explain but whenever I asked what was the problem they would act all childish with comments like 'Emmerdale was fantastic tonight'. Randomness, all because they couldn't asnwer my questions.

Me and my girlfriend had planned to spent new years eve together and go out for a mean and a drink, I asked her would she like us to invite friends and she said no. So I told my friend Gary he couldn't come which wasn't very nice of me but he understood. Then she told me she had booked a tale for three, I asked who was coming and her mum shouted 'Abdul is going, do you have a problem with that Ben?' Before I even answered the question her dad starting mumbling something about 'selfish kids'. I then told her this was fine and I didn't mind, so I would reinvite Gary. Then her mum asked me was I gay? Then I asked her why she asked? And her dad started to become nasty and said 'She can ask questions, it's her house Ben'. Anyway, I invited Gary again and then Abdul couldn't go only hours before. I was then told by her mum I would have to tell Gary it's now off. I never, and as a result I spent new year with Gary and Sarah spent it with her parents.

I know you shouldn't hit women, but I would love to smash her mums face in for her, she is such a trouble causer. Sarah won't speak to me, and Abdul tells me Sarah's mum text him telling him to come round and comfort Sarah.

Benni.
Old 02-01-2008, 01:56 AM
turbotoaster

u know what shes trying to do there by the sounds of it dont ya benni, stands out a mile

i could right a book on the daft women ive gone out with, theres been allsorts the rebound girl, ie shes just broke up and 'needs' that relationship feeling even though u know that she will dump u within a week

the random physcos that text u daft questions at 4am in the morning or call just needing a chat even though uve broke up.

the one i love is, 'im not ready for a relationship at the moment/i wanna be on my own' then within 2 days shes shacked up with a bloke saying how hes the greatest guy in the world and never been happier.

all it is lies and manipulation, we would be better off putting them all on a farm or something and just going in, shaggin one, coming out then going the pub with your mates, im sure the world would be alot less stressful place

the best is what gregory house said, its written in my sig
Old 02-01-2008, 02:28 AM
xr-stu
PassionFord Post Whore!!

fucks sake benni mate, i honestly dont know how you kept your cool!! id have just lost it!!

i sometimes really wish i had a mrs, kinda look forward to having kids and that whole idylic family life in 10 or 15 years time. but then i think about it a little deeper, and read shit like this, and have serious 2nd thoughts

fortunatly though im of the same mentality as THEYGOTMETOO, i stand absolutly no bullshit of any kind from women, soon as i feel like im being fucked about or taken advantage of, or they start any mind games etc, they can fuck right off.

ive got a very cynical and pesimistic view on women and relationships so i doubt ill ever really be happy and in a relationship for any length of time. although when you really think about it, just not being happy must be better than the stress and unhappyness some of you chaps have gone/are going through!!

also, i fucking HATE how the world is totally biased in every way towards women.
Old 02-01-2008, 03:09 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by xr-stu
fucks sake benni mate, i honestly dont know how you kept your cool!! id have just lost it!!

I am trying my best to show them I care for her, I have never and wouldn't let her come to any harm, she means alot to me. If I don't keep my cool and deal with this in an adult manner I will just give them what they are after, I don't want that.

They have the cheek even know to phone me up and ask me would I take Abdul home, I have said yes everytime as I don't have a problem with Abdul at all. When Sarah rang me to ask, I heard her mum in the background saying 'Has he got a problem with this Sarah'. Then when I went around there nobody wished me a happy christmas even though I wished all them one and then I asked was Abdul ready and her mum said 'He's watching the rest of Eastenders first, Don't rush him, it's my home'. Then her dad mumbled something about jealousy.

Then, they rang up some of the family and basicly told them Sarah had a mate round and ben kept asking when was he going home'. Absolutely twisted what I said and what happend.

turbotoaster Not really no?
Old 02-01-2008, 03:14 AM
rs_daz
PassionFord Post Troll

Stav - So wrong tho as she looks propper mint. Always the Mint ones eh..

My last gf was propper nuts tho. When I use to go home at night she was always on her comp finding out where I was Passionford was in her favorites for looking to see if i was on line.. And If I was I was cheating end of.. If I was late round I was shagging someone else. If i was out on the town with the lads it would always end in a row as I was looking at other girls. Texs off other numbers trying to get me to meet up but it was her all along weird shit like that .. She had an Issue but I fucked it off before She fucked me up

She still texs me now with weird pics of when we were together at 4am some times..

Theres some fucking nutters about
Old 02-01-2008, 03:23 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Notice you never see threads about pshyco men? Women have so many issues.
Old 02-01-2008, 03:33 AM
rs_daz
PassionFord Post Troll

Cant live with em n cant live without them
Old 02-01-2008, 03:39 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by rs_daz
Cant live with em n cant live without them
So true mate. When your not with them you see there good points, and when there around, you realise there a small percentage of the bad points.
Old 02-01-2008, 03:48 AM
twoblacklines
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

the best way to deal with women is to ignore them

at uni theres this chick shes quite hot actually but she uses the guys to do all her work for her, literally.

For example she got pally with me, chatted her up a bit, then she just started saying stuff like "how do i do this" after not seeing her for 3 days..... no hi etc.

so i ignored her in class and outside class completely for 7 weeks

she was so not happy.

but now shes got the 18 year old virgin doing her coursework for her, she says jump, he says how hi and when do you want me to come down ? twat.

she doesnt turn up to 5/7 weeks of class, doesnt know what flash is, yet manages to come 2nd in the 18 member class in her coursework which is full of actionscript.........wtf ?

Women are trouble, sometimes i envy gayboys, as they dont have all this problems!
Old 02-01-2008, 07:27 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

the problem with women is that you can't live with them, and you can't cut them up with a chainsaw and bury them in the backgarden when they piss you off without figuring out how to use the washing machine and cooker etc so you dream of ways to punish them knowing that you won't be able to but they can cut your cock off for even looking funnily at a newsreader like moira stweart and then avoid prison because they were "having women troubles" and shit like that

benni mate, you've been fucked about by her parents for ages now so you either need to fuck the bint off or figure out a way to reall annoy them without causing agro with your mrs
and i cn't see a way of doing that because she's always going to go running back to her folks
so you need to tell her, to her face, and with her mum listening with her glass tothe wall in the next room that her parents are obviously more important to her than you are and that you don't want to come betwen them as they obviously despise you like a turd in the swimming pool so you have no option but to end it and let her go
if she then decides that she'll tell her folks to back the fuck up out of your face when you aer around then fair be it, but if she whimps out then at least you know where you stand and can spend your time not pandering to her parents sneering views about you
Old 02-01-2008, 08:37 AM
AJC
10K+ Poster!!

Received 83 Likes on 73 Posts

not a good thread for me, half of it was put up allo ver here for the best part of 6 months
Old 02-01-2008, 08:51 AM
Turbosystems
Super Moderator

Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by James-W
tony from turbosystems needs to read this thread.
i have read it all i can say is women make decisions based purely on emotions
women suffer with pre pmt, pmt, post pmt ,pre midlife crisis, midlife crisis, post midlife crisis, pre menopause, menopause, post menopause post post menopause and all this is a mans fault.
They are all hormonally challenged
PMT = pick on men time

Old 02-01-2008, 10:04 AM
richard_syko

Originally Posted by Mitsy FQ
women suffer with pre pmt, pmt, post pmt ,pre midlife crisis, midlife crisis, post midlife crisis, pre menopause, menopause, post menopause post post menopause and all this is a mans fault.
PMT = pick on men time

genius
Old 02-01-2008, 11:33 AM
moesin2005
PassionFord Regular

had an argument with on ex ashe picked up a glass top of a table threw that at me when that missed she picked up the legs threw them and as if that was not enought se waded into me fists feet the lot and when i grabbed her to stop her she rang the police and guess what i got f**kin arrested T**T
Old 02-01-2008, 11:35 AM
moesin2005
PassionFord Regular

all i can say is how can u trust someone that bleeds for 5 days and doesnt f**kin die
Old 02-01-2008, 07:26 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

nae good! i did wonder with the number change!

here's one about my mate Justin tho whom you'll remember from my wedding im sure.

We were offshore together last year and he asked if i knew any joiners. This was at about 5am when on nightshift. I said aye what did he need and why. At the time he was living with a bird(his house only tho) but they were split or splitting. He had been emailing another lass and the ex had hacked his account and read it. Anyways she threatened all sorts by email so he was looking for someone to go round and pretty much board up the house which was all his and or change the locks. Now problem was that he was offshore and had house keys on him. We formulated a plan where someone going off that day on a chopper had to go and take the house key to my joiner pal. My pal was then gonna go round after work that day at 5pm ish At this point we both had to go kip.

I awoke later and called my pal for an update

He had gone round early in the afternoon and scoped the place out. As he crept round the house he spotted 2 birds inside so had to leave. Now he couldnt go back till after work so it was the evening by then but the damage had been done

My mate went in to see the extent of the damage, she cut up ALL his clothes including about 15 paqirs of Ł100+ jeans and a couple of expensive suits. She took all his shoes and nailed them to the walls through the sole. He had a 3k watch and another that was about 2k which she had totally smashed with a hammer on the table. Crowning glory was super glueing the remote to the screen of his big plasma

Oh and i almost forgot she took his dog and hasn't seen it since!
she had threatened to kill it but instead kept it

women!
Old 02-01-2008, 07:44 PM
vroooom ptssssh
It Wasnt Me!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Lambchop,

Suerly he got the police involved on that one?

Originally Posted by Mitsy FQ
PMT = pick on men time

Genius Indeed!!!
Old 02-01-2008, 08:21 PM
Nick D
Advanced PassionFord User

I got smacked in the nose with a sky remote lol

Really hurt
Old 02-01-2008, 09:41 PM
Amy
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Hey!! Come on lads!!! Its not just women that are mad you know!! I had an ex who used to cry and threaten to kill himself whenever I launched into the 'Its not working' speech!! When I finally did get rid of him he lay in the road trying to get cars to run him over after taking loads of paracetamol and drinking a bottle of vodka! He had to get his stomach pumped! FREAK!!

and anyway, its not all women that are crazy bitches!! Some of us are nice, normal people who arent complete lunatics!

Some of you had a lucky escape IMO!! Benni, not being funny but if this girl cared about you wouldnt she have said something to her parents to stop them treating you like shit by now? If you were my bloke and my parents were treating you like that I certainly would have had a word by now!!!!!
Old 02-01-2008, 09:45 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by Amy
Hey!! Come on lads!!! Its not just women that are mad you know!! I had an ex who used to cry and threaten to kill himself whenever I launched into the 'Its not working' speech!! When I finally did get rid of him he lay in the road trying to get cars to run him over after taking loads of paracetamol and drinking a bottle of vodka! He had to get his stomach pumped! FREAK!!

and anyway, its not all women that are crazy bitches!! Some of us are nice, normal people who arent complete lunatics!

Some of you had a lucky escape IMO!! Benni, not being funny but if this girl cared about you wouldnt she have said something to her parents to stop them treating you like shit by now? If you were my bloke and my parents were treating you like that I certainly would have had a word by now!!!!!
sorry,,,,,,, all women are mental,,, you just are so crazy you dont realise it

the bloke was prob TURNED mad by hes missus killing hes pride like all other women do

shame he didnt succeed though as IMO the weak bloke like that send the wrong image to women and THATS when others are shown to be sad cunts

any bloke who can keep hes bird inline should have hes dick chopped off and become a transexual

MEN are the dominant race !!

BTW i belive in treating women with respect,,,,, but just like at work or in the army there NEEDS to be a comander and chief !!!
Old 02-01-2008, 09:52 PM
Amy
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Typical bloke reply!!!

At least women have control over their sexual organs and arent ruled by a tiny brain in their boxers!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-01-2008, 10:00 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by Amy
Typical bloke reply!!!

At least women have control over their sexual organs and arent ruled by a tiny brain in their boxers!!!!!!!!!
also bollox,,,,, women are just better at keeping secrets amonst themselves

not a typical man either,,, im a person whos been with hes missus and is VERY happy and has a child,,,,,, she respects me and i respect her BUT when ever theres a big problem in life IM the one to keep things incontrol

if theres a issue with money IM the one that makes sure we aint homeless,,,, im the one who drives on long distances,,,, if theres a threat IM the one who deals with it

IM the fucking head of the household,,,, its been the way for YEARS,,,, and with this system all over animals seem to evolve,,,, apart from sea horses who,,,,, well they still in the fucking sea and aint even designed for swimming,,,, thats a race where the MAN is in control

women are the LEAST incontrol of there hormones,,,,, blame blokes for cheating as if birds dont do it,,,, how many of your mates have been unfaithfull in ANY relationship

OR WORSE DUMPED THERE BLOKE AS THEY GOT ANOTHER ONE INTERESTED,,,,, THEN WHEN DUMPED TAKEN HIM BACK
Old 02-01-2008, 10:01 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

ps: dont wear boxers either

Quick Reply: What have psycho ex-girlfriends done to you?