General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

pmsl at road wars on sky 3

Search this Thread

Old 28-12-2007, 11:22 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

steve,,,,, my stab wounds

you missed that post

steve ive been stabbed twice,, i make jokes about it as a mate of mine has a few cuts on him, but mine,,, erm its quiet funny

one is i the base of the spine, hit bone, HURT LIKE FUCK but hit the base of the spine so done fuck all,,,, small little itty bitty mark

second one in my shoulder blade,, again on the fucking bone and aboiut a 2ins TOPS scar,, though with all the spots on my back i doubt anyone would notice unless shown to them

actually BEING stabbed is alittle the same effect, you still get that fear of everyone though in your mind

but both times i got hit on the bone, hurt like fuck but far from fatal,,,, ive got bigger scars on my right hand and arm

AND AS I SAID BEFORE IM NOT A FUCKING GANGSTER

i grew up with a few people but i was never a bad boy, always working like a white boy does,,, i got lots of people that i grew up with as i mix with alot of people from different groups,,,, cause im like that,,,,, i make time for people

and again IM NOT A FUCKING WANNABE GANGSTER, i have a 4 year old daughter and live in a 2 bedroom flat working 50 hours a week and a job i enjoy and have a laugh at,,, but im a happy go lucky nature type of person

hope that clears things up

btw i AM a council estate kid and i grew up on a very rough estate,,, b ut my old man moved us out for fear hes kids may turn out like he did
Old 28-12-2007, 11:30 PM
twoblacklines
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

roflmao

ive found if you respect the law and tell the truth when youve done something wrong you pay alot more than those who lie their way out of it, IME ofcourse.

most police officers are nice, respect them they will respect you, its the cunts or power abusers or tired ones that let them down!
Old 28-12-2007, 11:33 PM
twoblacklines

btw im new here i dont know you ginge but you sound like a plastic gangster to be totally honest!!!
Old 28-12-2007, 11:33 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by Stavros
maybe some of your gangsta mates that are so bad we would cross the street to not go near them too.
hey my mates are normal people, all grown up, one of em rents property, one does the security for big brother, one is a kickboxing instructor, ONE WORKS AT GREGS AND DOES MODELING,,, NO HES NOT GAY,,, BUT LOOKS IT and others do other stuff

all normal quiet people we have a laugh with

times change, ive been on this fourm for a few years now,in that time ive changed alot even been though a few different mates and fell out with people

hell when i joined this site i was a fucking traffic warden about to have a child

but im a normal geek in life,,,,, never said i was anything other
Old 28-12-2007, 11:35 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by twoblacklines
btw im new here i dont know you ginge but you sound like a plastic gangster to be totally honest!!!
see thats cause you dont know me

im a normal fucking person who goes out, has a laugh and a joke about most things

im a far far cry from a gangster ffs
Old 28-12-2007, 11:39 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

that geezer above dont know you, but he thinks that of your because of your posts, constantly, which is my point exactly. thats not his fault is it. thats your posts that make us all think that.

mustve been mega lucky to get stabbed twice and both hit bone immediatly, leaving no scar.

ive been bottled in the face by my mouth where its straight to bone as much as anywhere else and that left nasty scars, enough to see if you wanted to show someone in a pic anyhow.

when my mate got punched thru tsb window the only wound was on his head behind his ear where its just bone, and left a horrendous scar, not BIG, but looks way worse than your usual stuff, medic at the time reckoned it was because of the position.

musta been mega lucky.

how old was you when your dad moved you away?
Old 28-12-2007, 11:44 PM
twoblacklines

not old enough by the sounds of his posts
Old 29-12-2007, 12:03 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

that geezer above dont know you, but he thinks that of your because of your posts, constantly, which is my point exactly. thats not his fault is it. thats your posts that make us all think that.

mustve been mega lucky to get stabbed twice and both hit bone immediatly, leaving no scar.

ive been bottled in the face by my mouth where its straight to bone as much as anywhere else and that left nasty scars, enough to see if you wanted to show someone in a pic anyhow.

when my mate got punched thru tsb window the only wound was on his head behind his ear where its just bone, and left a horrendous scar, not BIG, but looks way worse than your usual stuff, medic at the time reckoned it was because of the position.

musta been mega lucky.

how old was you when your dad moved you away?
hey i never moved away as such, we just moved a little further away OUT of a estate, i still hung about/played football there

steve ive been bottled a few time and never in the face, ive got scars from being stabbed but both times was BEHIND me so they tiny, the shoulder one is worse but its NOTHING like the scars my best mates got all over him which is where the " ive been stabbed twice" started out as a piss take as he had a punctured lung, hes arms where cut up where he was trying to project himself from ot

i got a quick jook and they ran off the second time, the first time was when i was working at cashconverters and another member of staff got him out the shop

my eye socket has a few scars from when ive been in fights as the bone where my eye brow is seems to get cut there all the time ( well i dont fight much but when i do,, thats where i get cut)

ive got a big scar on my left arm where i fell though a window backwards and leaned on the glass to get up

cant see the point your making as ive know i was lucky but you never felt the pain i went though,,, i couldnt move my shoulder for a week due to bruising

steve i aitn worried what people THINK about me,, never concerned m at all

i dont need to hype anything up, ive HONESTLY got a story for everything,, i cant explain why but i do

i went to a club before and walked in a toilet to find a dwarf telling a bloke covered in clarret " you stick with me mate, nobody fucks with me,,, ill do anyone" or something like that,,, seriously he was warning abloke who was kicked fuck out of

i had a row with someone at bakerstreet station,, WHO THREW MUSTARD AT ME,,,, WITH A FUCKING SPOON OF ALL THINGS

telling me them stories dont sound like bollox

well XRT-si seen the dwarf thing,,,,,,, he was pissing in the toilet ignoring it by all account hence i thought i was tripping

the mustard there was no whitnesses,, but seriously,,, who would make that up and why
Old 29-12-2007, 12:04 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

steve i was about 13 when i moved out

worked well though as we went the same school
Old 29-12-2007, 12:09 AM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

regardless of anything else, posting earlier like you could get anyone on the ground (or disable, or whatever) that came towards you, with or without a knife (tho soon as you mentioned a knife that made it worse) is what caused all this.

i mean seriously, posting like that makes you sound like you on a whole new planet of dreaming and BS.

Originally Posted by Ginge !
infact i can get anyone to go where ever i ask these days with partial training

the old bill are trained with 4 locks,, they learn them and practice them to make there job easier,, locking manovers are not hard to get someone to go where they are needed

i dont a arm lock PISSED in watford to a prick and got him down on the floor with no effort

i can also get a bloke with a knife on the floor too if needed

secret to getting a bloke on the floor,,,,, arm lock and press the back of hes calf forward ( or kick it if you aint worried about damaging the knee
reading that, im suprised you not british brazilian ju jutsu or grapple and strike champion, or doing well in some form of MMA, as you seem to be making out nobody would have a chance.

thats the sort of (and pretty common) post that makes everyone think what they think.
Old 29-12-2007, 12:18 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

steve i DO see why people think that,,,,,, but its the way it comes accross online i guess

i was trying to give a example of how BAD the job one of the coppers was doing,,, explaining how EASY it can be applied

as for ju jitsu blah blah

every thursday i go gym where a mate of mine TEACHES ju jitsu or something like that,,,,, where i get used as a guiniea pig for stuff to show how you can use someones size against them, from a UNTRAINED attacker ( hence i get ropped into it )

every sunday from 12ish to 4ish me and 6 other mates do kickboxing/ part ju jitsu/part boxing as a hobby to fuck about and just spar/toy fight

i REALISE how it came across,,,, no point trying to explain boring things though

was for doing weights,,, well as i said i go gym 4 times a week,,,, im BOUND to pick up something to comment about whilst im there

the joint manipulation though over the last month as REALLY interested me,, so ive been learning it when ever i can as its freeky stuff how EASY someone can be moved/taken down,,,, its quite funny and so interests me

give me 5 months though and i WILL have all this stuff licked,,, and learn to kick with my shin and not cry
Old 29-12-2007, 12:27 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

tbh theres alot of people that talk absoulte shit on here..just because they live a perfect life and have never had fights etc they think that people do have fights are gangsters?? i had a rough tenage life thats why i moved to Australia.. some of my cuzinz and family have had rough life aswel thats why a couple of my cuzinz were shot and a distant uncle of mine was shot at his busines partners funural..none of this means they are gangsters it means they just done the wrong thing etc.. my grandad back in london was a 'gangsta' so to say..he cut of a guys nose becuase he was racist so even tho this might be off topic it really pisses me off how people assume people that are violent etc are gangsters.. and also i agree 80 percent of cops aree pricks
Old 29-12-2007, 12:35 AM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

R5FORD-

I hope your not talking about me there, because thats far from the truth.
When people are calling ginge a gangsta they are TAKING THE PISS, because thats how it seems to some people that he is trying to make himself look. Well not really a gangsta, but some badbwoi from the hood thats been n done it all.
The reason I dont really take him that serious is I know what shit is like, and what makes someone special or not.
And it sure as fuck isnt shouting about it on the internet.
All this shit is total bollocks, the gangsta stuff is a joke as there fuck all been mentioned thats worthy of mentioning constantly, never mind making anyone gangster. Its just it seems some people think they are.

GINGE-

read your words mate, your making out it seems like you can have anyone down and where you want.
and to make it worse you then say you could if they got a knife too.

you saying thats not bullshit?

you dont need to type TEACHES in huge letters either mate, 2 of my mates (and I mean mates im out on piss with most weeks, not some random aquaintance) are professional Brazilaian Ju Jitsu trainers at Trojan and Ronnie also fights pro, done CageRage 24 and 22 recently, etc etc etc.

as im sure you know, BBJ is mostly about the things you mentioned.
most my mates do it, most of them have been doing it for most their lives, fuck, Italo moved from Brazil just to teach here, but they sure as fuck couldnt disarm and get anyone where they want em, just like that, even if they got a knife.

but if you can, well fuck me, you must be amazinginginging.
Old 29-12-2007, 12:39 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

R5FORD-

I hope your not talking about me there, because thats far from the truth. The reason I dont really take him that serious is I know what shit is like, and what makes someone special or not.
And it sure as fuck isnt shouting about it on the internet.

GINGE-

read your words mate, your making out it seems like you can have anyone down and where you want.
and to make it worse you then say you could if they got a knife too.

you saying thats not bullshit?

you dont need to type TEACHES in huge letters either mate, 2 of my mates (and I mean mates im out on piss with most weeks, not some random aquaintance) are professional Brazilaian Ju Jitsu trainers at Trojan and Ronnie also fights pro, done CageRage 24 and 22 recently, etc etc etc.

as im sure you know, BBJ is mostly about the things you mentioned.
most my mates do it, most of them have been doing it for most their lives, fuck, Italo moved from Brazil just to teach here, but they sure as fuck couldnt disarm and get anyone where they want em, just like that, even if they got a knife.

but if you can, well fuck me, you must be amazinginginging.
not aimed at you mate.. but some people juyt dont seem to understand
Old 29-12-2007, 01:25 AM
twoblacklines

ofcourse i dont think everyone with a life of voilence is a ganster!! duh!!!

but people who seem to boast about how hard they are cos they got stabbed, well you gotta laugh tbh!

they say the hardest people are the silentest people, and it works the other way round!
Old 29-12-2007, 01:35 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ginge !
Originally Posted by James998
You say you could 'down' someone with a knife.

I'm guessing you've trained or practised this move before, in a controlled environment with a man standing still with a rubber knife.

I'm guessing its slightly different when you've got a man hell bent on stabbing the living fuck out of you with a real knife..

Correct me if i'm wrong, and i'm sorry to get at you if I am.
mate ive been stabbed twice,,so ive learnt ways to engage different pressure points aswell as muniplulate the body/take someone down from other angles NOT just being jousted,,,,, as thats alot fucking harder as as ive been stabbed twice has to be said i dont wanna try it again
I've been ran over 4 times now and I still can't take on a car. I'll admit, I once managed to escape being removed from this planet by dodging a speeding bus, then again, someone did pull me back by my hood. I've also been crushed by the same fridge freezer twice, and I doubt I could take that on again either.

Benni.
Old 29-12-2007, 01:42 AM
saff_cossie
PassionFord Post Troll

Stavros - Real tears at your second post on Pg1!

Ginge - One thing to remember, we have all had something tough in our lives at least once, we have all suffered in some way or another, we all know someone involved high up in the drugs organisation structure but it doesnt make you greater or lesser than me or the next person. I feel I know more about you than my own brother.

You used to make some really interesting posts a couple of years ago but some of them in this thread are crap mate!

Bring back the informative to the point ones.

Agree with Redkop, there are plenty of good and bad cops, across the globe and have experienced both. Luck of the draw at times.
Old 29-12-2007, 02:00 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

When I was 14 my dad stabbed me in the hand with a Stanley Blade trying to fit a deep pile deluxe carpet, I thought I was over it until I went to look at a carpet for my mum and ended up going at one like a punching bag until it hit the floor. I felt a little racist afterwards, tarring all carpets with the same brush.

Benni.
Old 29-12-2007, 02:26 AM
mark
PassionFord Post Whore!!

sounds about right took 6 to take me down one drunken night