General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

You Know Your Life Is Boring And Dull When You Have To...

Search this Thread

Old 21-11-2007, 08:20 PM
Big Will_
Borg Warner EFR Equipped!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Benni
Originally Posted by FireDance
we are not all bad over there
95% of the forum is full of Cunts, SierraYankee99, he makes up for 80% alone with his size
Little bit below the belt... he might not be perfect but i dare say people say the same about you...

Bringing his size into it is a bit below the belt tbh.

I'm a fat cunt as well - but if you posted the above about me i'd still find the physical energy to knock fuck out of you
Old 21-11-2007, 08:25 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Big Will 85
Originally Posted by Benni
Originally Posted by FireDance
we are not all bad over there
95% of the forum is full of Cunts, SierraYankee99, he makes up for 80% alone with his size
Little bit below the belt... he might not be perfect but i dare say people say the same about you...

Bringing his size into it is a bit below the belt tbh.

I'm a fat cunt as well - but if you posted the above about me i'd still find the physical energy to knock fuck out of you
I'm not exactly slim myself, and no, I'm not perfect neither, who is? but he just takes the fucking biscuit, well the whole tin knowing him. When I was a member, he brought alot of things into it which where also irrelevant. Infact he did all he could to make my stay as unwelcome as possible and was rather proud of himself when I left. So, if I want to call him a fat Cunt I will do.

You only have to look at how they pushed Baliee off the forum as of late, discusting behavour. He had to leave, like myself as nothing was being done about it, such a fucking shame.

Benni.
Old 21-11-2007, 08:28 PM
Big Will_
Borg Warner EFR Equipped!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Benni

I don't know all the ins and outs and politics involved - to be honest, i got involved with all that years ago and now i just don't have the desire.

Personally i don't remember the incident - but i still feel it's a little below the belt.

I've met John a couple of times and he's always been ok with me in the flesh.

Each to their own i guess
Old 21-11-2007, 08:36 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, I don't think it is, I guess where all allowed an opinion and you have stated yours which is fine. Each to their own, like you said. Sadly, mine won't change and I will always think he's a horrible fat Cunt.

Benni.