General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

C'mon Scotland

Search this Thread

Old 17-11-2007, 08:09 PM
carfixz
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by skeg
And not qualifying for fuck all in a decade (and counting) isn't an embarrassment? That's the only reason you've "done so well" because you've done shit all for years that its such a surprise.

The jocks amaze me because every time i want Wales, Scotland, Ireland etc to be there whenever we are just as i do with an English club in the CL but i've changed my mind. Glad they are out, so bitter.

I'll wait for even more "oh we did so well" and "we beat you once upon a time" or "your players can't play as a team" or "you're out as well" and finally "but our group was hard yours was easy".

All that matters is this, OUT. Always next time. Now lets see all 4 Scotts in the Sky sports studio beeling.
oh i forgot you have won every championship in thelast 40 years.....................................

no you havent, youve won fuck all, no wonder the rest of th UK hate your team/press/people whanever you play in any sort of championship.

biggest bunch of over rated bottling bastards ever.

We dont expect to win anything, we are a small nation whereas your fucking lot are world beaters, but when it comes to the crunch you have won exactly the same as us in the last 40 years....FUCK ALL.

but hey we lost today, we aint going to burn cars/wreck towns because of it, we can take defeat ......you fukkers, sore losers of the highest order.

Come on Croatia, stick it right up these cunts on wednesday
Old 17-11-2007, 08:59 PM
RobL
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by carfixz
And not qualifying for fuck all in a decade (and counting) isn't an embarrassment? That's the only reason you've "done so well" because you've done shit all for years that its such a surprise.

The jocks amaze me because every time i want Wales, Scotland, Ireland etc to be there whenever we are just as i do with an English club in the CL but i've changed my mind. Glad they are out, so bitter.

I'll wait for even more "oh we did so well" and "we beat you once upon a time" or "your players can't play as a team" or "you're out as well" and finally "but our group was hard yours was easy".

All that matters is this, OUT. Always next time. Now lets see all 4 Scotts in the Sky sports studio beeling.
oh i forgot you have won every championship in thelast 40 years.....................................

no you havent, youve won fuck all, no wonder the rest of th UK hate your team/press/people whanever you play in any sort of championship.

We dont expect to win anything, we are a small nation whereas your fucking lot are world beaters, but when it comes to the crunch you have won exactly the same as us in the last 40 years....FUCK ALL.

but hey we lost today, we aint going to burn cars/wreck towns because of it, we can take defeat ......you fukkers, sore losers of the highest order.

at least weve competed in most of the major tourneys in the last 40 years
unlucky anyway jocks so near yet so far lol
there was no way chance you were going to do one over italy today you aint got the bottle or the class, maybe next time hey
Old 17-11-2007, 09:06 PM
RobL

p.s it wouldve been a great shame if a great footballing nation such as france or italy wouldve missed out at the expense of a second rate footballing nation like scotland
Old 17-11-2007, 09:10 PM
carfixz

Originally Posted by RobL

at least weve competed in most of the major tourneys in the last 40 years
unlucky anyway jocks so near yet so far lol
there was no way chance you were going to do one over italy today you aint got the bottle or the class, maybe next time hey
apart from 2 world cups, 1974 and 1978

which incidently we were at
Old 17-11-2007, 09:11 PM
carfixz

p.s it wouldve been a great shame if a great footballing nation such as france or italy wouldve missed out at the expense of a second rate footballing nation like scotland
and you can bite me too you morris dancing cunt
Old 17-11-2007, 09:12 PM
donny murdo

Originally Posted by B16 YBB
Originally Posted by Coldo
Originally Posted by B16 YBB
I am sorry but you are still a long way off of englands quality,we have lost 2 games from 11 whereas you have lost 4 and conceded 12 goals to our 4

mark
Never said we were as good a team? We aren't as good a team as france yet we beat them twice, because we have a bit of pride, something which i dont think the england team have?

End of the day, the free kick was wrong, yes. We got an offside goal allowed and they got one chopped off that was definitely onside.

Yes its shite, but we should have killed it off against georgia, would have been a totally different story, but alas, its done now so fuckit.
It would be nice to see england play with the spirit scotland showed tonight

mark

gutted, just in after many , many lageros. Fuckin greasy Diego bastards! H ad the ref in their pocket. Cunts. Not that I'm bitter
Old 17-11-2007, 09:18 PM
Mark_w

We may have won nothing but have advanced quite well in a few big competitions,but the final has eluded us...England expects,which puts pressure on the team,but the difference is,we are only happy when we beat the best and expect to qualify,whereas scotland would be happy to just qualify for once,and get excited with a win over teams like belarus...Oh,hold on...belarus beat scotland in the last world cup

regards mark
Old 17-11-2007, 09:28 PM
Dave McB
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Originally Posted by Brycey

Yet they don't seem to mention the first team to beat them in 1967.... Oh that would've been Scotland!
What did you win in 67? No trophy instead your whole history is beating us once upon a time like i said before you even posted, "here comes the we beat you posts".

England's football hangs on something 41 years ago.

And your football is all about an odd game you actually beat us at the game we invented and too boot you have a shit league, shit cups and shit players. Even Gordon/Celtic and Walter want to join the premiership. Says it all. At least we actually go to tournaments. When you made it back in '98 you were bottom of the group.

We don't bang on about '67 because we were then world champions as the first team to beat the World Cup Champions.

You were world champions? Not in your lifetime mate.
REMEMER scotlnd are 1/10th englands size. we are shit. we aint even in the top 15 populated countries in the world. where are england? much further up than us.

we dont have a chip on our shoulder cos we thin we are due a world cup win. we have an average team capable of above average results. what have england got?

a good (individual) team capable of avarage results.
Lets face it, mediocrity. always.
Scotland can face that, obviously u cant. Fuck u for ur smartarse scots hating comments. I would support england if it wanst for little fucking englanders like u who made us all hate you.

I just hope the true supporters take pride in their team, cheer them on rather than be so negative, stop slaggin off other 'shit' teams and bask in thr glory england can possobly achieve without all the negativity.

Ever thought that if u all stopped slaggin off others and got behind ur team (tabloid press especially) thrn there would be less pressure therefore a better performance overall??
Old 17-11-2007, 09:42 PM
Rod-Tarry
Happily retired

Received 237 Likes on 151 Posts

Originally Posted by Typical English Supporter

1966 this 1966 that we won the world cup blah blah blah...
Yet they don't seem to mention the first team to beat them in 1967.... Oh that would've been Scotland!

We don't bang on about '67 because we were then world champions as the first team to beat the World Cup Champions.
Were you alive then, I was, between 1966 & 1969 England for the only time in its History had the best team in the world. Think we were only beaten four times in those years. Yes Scotland beat us in 1967 with a certain Mr Law doing the biz. Dennis was amongst the best players in the world & one of the best ive personally ever seen. We harp on about that time because since then England has mainly been shite & thats a fact, todays team could not hold a candle to those boys & im so glad I saw them play.
Old 17-11-2007, 09:46 PM
RobL

Originally Posted by Dave McB

What did you win in 67? No trophy instead your whole history is beating us once upon a time like i said before you even posted, "here comes the we beat you posts".

And your football is all about an odd game you actually beat us at the game we invented and too boot you have a shit league, shit cups and shit players. Even Gordon/Celtic and Walter want to join the premiership. Says it all. At least we actually go to tournaments. When you made it back in '98 you were bottom of the group.

You were world champions? Not in your lifetime mate.
REMEMER scotlnd are 1/10th englands size. we are shit. we aint even in the top 15 populated countries in the world. where are england? much further up than us.

we dont have a chip on our shoulder cos we thin we are due a world cup win. we have an average team capable of above average results. what have england got?

a good (individual) team capable of avarage results.
Lets face it, mediocrity. always.
Scotland can face that, obviously u cant. Fuck u for ur smartarse scots hating comments. I would support england if it wanst for little fucking englanders like u who made us all hate you.

I just hope the true supporters take pride in their team, cheer them on rather than be so negative, stop slaggin off other 'shit' teams and bask in thr glory england can possobly achieve without all the negativity.

Ever thought that if u all stopped slaggin off others and got behind ur team (tabloid press especially) thrn there would be less pressure therefore a better performance overall??
most england fans couldnt really give a toss about scotland to be honest
its just a bit of banter
germany and argentina are probably our bitterest football rivals
scotland aint really in our league
Old 17-11-2007, 10:17 PM
Cozzie Bhoy

Originally Posted by Dave McB
[
its just a bit of banter
Don't forget about us !!
Old 18-11-2007, 01:54 AM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by christianh3
Originally Posted by Alps Pacino
Less

You do realise that in scotland they would rather see scotland loose than england win

It was good watching the rugby final in Dundee, you would have thought it was south africa i was in the amount of South African shirts, and as for the "you english wankers" and boooooooing of the english team
So what ?

So your rationale is? : I know, lets become as small minded as the scottish/welsh/irish idiots who boo england.

Great idea sherlock!!!

Come on the Scots, make Scotland and Great Britain proud

I sincerely hope the scots do it

Chris - proud to be english AND british
Can you not see what i'm getting at? in england we cheer on the scots when there playing but the pure hatred towards england from the scots is untrue. If you said to an english man the scots were in south africa shirts and booing the english they would think your taking the piss. I thought we were an island and proud of one an other till i went to scotland and witnessed first hand the hatred towards us. The scots hte the english point blank and want u to loose so why should i cheer the scots on? Tbh i only do it as a piss take but it does piss me off when i'm in scotland and have to put up with the narrow minded cocks, even the papers slag us off up there and celebrate when we loose, its fucking pathetic
Old 18-11-2007, 08:12 AM
Mark_w

Originally Posted by christianh3
Less

You do realise that in scotland they would rather see scotland loose than england win

It was good watching the rugby final in Dundee, you would have thought it was south africa i was in the amount of South African shirts, and as for the "you english wankers" and boooooooing of the english team
So what ?

So your rationale is? : I know, lets become as small minded as the scottish/welsh/irish idiots who boo england.

Great idea sherlock!!!

Come on the Scots, make Scotland and Great Britain proud

I sincerely hope the scots do it

Chris - proud to be english AND british
Can you not see what i'm getting at? in england we cheer on the scots when there playing but the pure hatred towards england from the scots is untrue. If you said to an english man the scots were in south africa shirts and booing the english they would think your taking the piss. I thought we were an island and proud of one an other till i went to scotland and witnessed first hand the hatred towards us. The scots hte the english point blank and want u to loose so why should i cheer the scots on? Tbh i only do it as a piss take but it does piss me off when i'm in scotland and have to put up with the narrow minded cocks, even the papers slag us off up there and celebrate when we loose, its fucking pathetic
I know what you are saying,there is pure hatred towards the english football team from the majority of scottish supporters and it is pathetic...while i was watching england - brazil in the world cup,3 local scots turned up at the pub with brazil shirts on,but soon left when they realised it was not a good idea

regards mark
Old 18-11-2007, 09:01 AM
Dave McB
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

its just a bit of banter
scotland aint really in our league
id agree. i dont mind the banter and the windin up. i just fuckin hate the numbskulls who get all serious and narky about it all.

so by your thinking then china and America should be the best teams in the world as they have 2 of the largest populations
look how far USA have come in the past 20 years....are they not top 10??give them time. Population 200 odd million.
Brazil aint much smaller (186 million) so theoretically they should be up there too

China dont count cos they are communist and too busy persecuting people and stealing babies
Old 18-11-2007, 10:28 AM
Hank Moody

blow it out ur arse

what have england ever done other than my next point

you won the world cup in 66 and we still hear about it, footballs coming home my arse

you boast the best league in the world yet you still havent won the world cup since....

england go out in every major champoinship and ur pathetic media drag it out for months blaming anyone and anything

your own supporters threatened beckham with death for being sent off against argentina and more or less ended his football career because he was never the same after that,

if its not that its racial abuse of your own players

you had uri geller at your training camp (cmon)

trouble everytime your fans travel away (anyone remember lansdowne road)

no wonder everyone has a dig at england and want them to lose

when you blow your trumpet constantly expect to be victims of critiscism

NOW GOOD LAD STAND UP LIKE THE PROUD ENGLISHMAN YOU ARE AND TAKE A BOW FOR US LESSER NATIONS....
Old 18-11-2007, 10:32 AM
Daviet
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by terreto

you had uri geller at your training camp (cmon)
Old 18-11-2007, 11:27 AM
rabmc
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Skeg if it wasnt for scotland ! and scottish spirit ! your shitty team would be in the bottom half of the league every season ! cheers

not got the energy to type what ireally feel, we came so close and yes there are positives lots of them ! a bit gutted for big weir as that was his last chance at glory with the national side.

Last night was out , obviuosly everyone gutted about the game?? NO ! singing national anthem ! proclaimers brilliant !! loved it ! made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside
Old 18-11-2007, 11:31 AM
AndyBrew

I agree with Alps and he's dead fucking right and thats the difference I for example would genuinely want Scotland, Ireland or Wales to win but I know that you lot would rather eat your own legs than see England win

So as far as I am concerned you can fuck off, and when you start to get a bit of your own medicine on threads like this don't fucking winge on and start playing the down trodden, minnow nation card because quite frankly its pathetic

and the weird thing is the Scottish people I know are actually quite a friendly bunch and don't appear to hate the english in anyway
Old 18-11-2007, 11:44 AM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

AndyBrew

Thats the point i was trying to make, how many engilsh pubs do you think there were across england that were packed full of italian shirt wearing english football fans. I'll tell you not fucking 1 WHY cause we the english want the other countrys in the UK to do well. I honestly thought the scots had the same view towards us as we do them untill i went up there to work and tbh i lost a lot of respect for the nation as a whole by the general view of not just the general public but the papers aswell.

Fucking hell the papers were gloating and ripping the piss cause england lost in the rugby final, now i could understand it if scotland beat england but it wasnt so there were purely celebrating a loss not a win, and as for us bringing up 66 all the time the scotish press brought up the defeat of england waaaaaaaaaaaay back in 1314 now that is digging the past up
Old 18-11-2007, 12:01 PM
Daviet
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by AndyBrew
and the weird thing is the Scottish people I know are actually quite a friendly bunch and don't appear to hate the english in anyway
so why the fook you agreeing with alps then if the ones know are friendly and dont hate the english?? have you ever been to scotland
i see more folk wearing english tops and itish tops than i do scottish these days
Old 18-11-2007, 12:01 PM
RobL

i allways want them do well ,i actually had the scotland match on and kept flicking to the israel match
i can remember supporting ireland in usa94 when england werent there.
terreto i think youll find what happened at landsdowne road in 95 had more to do with groups such as nf and combat18 having a pop a ira loving scumbags rather than football fans
Old 18-11-2007, 12:03 PM
RobL

Originally Posted by Daviet
so why the fook you agreeing with alps then if the ones know are friendly and dont hate the english?? have you ever been to scotland
i see more folk wearing english tops and itish tops than i do scottish these days
was going to say a few scottish actually follow the england national team
mostly rangers fans
Old 18-11-2007, 12:06 PM
Daviet
PassionFord Post Whore!!

and alps dont judge us all the same as folk from dundee
redneck country
Old 18-11-2007, 12:20 PM
rabmc
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I do want england to qualify sooo much !!

So i can have a genuine intrest that they get humped at every oppurunity !!!!

And cant wait to see there sorry faces when it happens !!!! and iL still be here to rub your noses in it straight away !!

roll on the euros !!

All its doing is papering over the cracks if yous qualify for it !!!!

England would not have qualified from our group !! fact !

whoopty hoo
Old 18-11-2007, 12:22 PM
AndyBrew

Originally Posted by Daviet
because its true you numpty, but what I am saying is that the scottish people I have known through work etc. aren't such cock knockers on a daily basis
Old 18-11-2007, 12:23 PM
AndyBrew

Originally Posted by rabmc
I do want england to qualify sooo much !!

So i can have a genuine intrest that they get humped at every oppurunity !!!!

And cant wait to see there sorry faces when it happens !!!! and iL still be here to rub your noses in it when it happens !!

roll on the euros !!

All its doing is papering over the cracks if yous qualify for it !!!!

England would not have qualified from our group !! fact !

whoopty hoo
I think this clarifies the situation
Old 18-11-2007, 12:27 PM
rabmc
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Your excactly the reason i hate england so much, with comments like that

i will not be back on this post as it will end up going on and on, simple fact is , i want to see england fail at every oppurtunity

goodbye
Old 18-11-2007, 12:35 PM
Gary F
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 18-11-2007, 12:37 PM
AndyBrew

me neither now we all know where we stand
Old 18-11-2007, 01:06 PM
Coopsrst
Regular Contributor

Not read all the thread.

But,unlucky to Scotland,they came close of getting in the Euro finals.Not a bad effort seeing as though they has the World champions in their group and the World champions in 98.

And can the rest of the country take note,that national anthem was top notch.That is what a football ground should sound like.Including Old Trafford.

As for England,i dont give two shits if they get through or not.I hope they do so i can go to the pub and getting pissed out of my head when they are playing.

And as for someone saying Beckham was shit after World Cup `98.Utter bollocks,he became a better player and matured alot in the following season.

David Beckham went to France
as a national hero
Got sent off, he came back home
with reputation zero

England fans you're all cunts
you get so excited
shove your england up your arse

COZ WE ARE MAN UNITED
Old 18-11-2007, 01:07 PM
cossie362
PassionFord Regular

bitter jocks get stuffed again
bring on croatia
Old 18-11-2007, 01:22 PM
Hank Moody

i allways want them do well ,i actually had the scotland match on and kept flicking to the israel match
terreto i think youll find what happened at landsdowne road in 95 had more to do with groups such as nf and combat18 having a pop a ira loving scumbags rather than football fans
combat 18.. a predominantly english group

people in ireland have the right to love the ira if they like in their own country

they dont need combat 18 a nazi scumbag group coming over to have a pop its not their bizness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntc0k...eature=related

watch around 1min 15 id have given my right arm to be a copper that day

Old 18-11-2007, 01:53 PM
RobL

Originally Posted by terreto
combat 18.. a predominantly english group

people in ireland have the right to love the ira if they like in their own country

they dont need combat 18 a nazi scumbag group coming over to have a pop its not their bizness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntc0k...eature=related

watch around 1min 15 id have given my right arm to be a copper that day

funny thing is them people getting hit with battons were probably innocent
supporters because all the idiots were in the upper terrace, big of them that was
im not condoning what they went there for or what they did just saying they werent all your average football supporters there that day
Old 18-11-2007, 02:44 PM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Daviet

I work with people from wick, glasgow, the islands, edinburgh, dundee, aberdeen, montrose, basically all over scotland and they ALL want england to loose, like rabmc view on this is that he wants to see england loose at every oppertunaty. Doesnt he realise that we are 1 country in essence and should support each other baring in mind the scotish troops are getting killed along side the english troops in iraq.

The difference is the english who have never been to scotland would think i'm lying if i told them the scots were out in force boing the english at every opertunety, plus if i was in the pub booing the scots and cshouting scottish wankers at the tv i would 100% get shit off the english for booing a "home team"

Dont get me wrong i dont dislike the scots and i do get on and like the lads i work with BUT on a whole i think you need to forget about wars from 4 bazillion years ago and just loose the chip thats on there shoulders.

To sum it up the english dont hate the scots so why cant it be vice versa towards us?
Old 18-11-2007, 04:16 PM
stonehavencossie

Im an english man living in scotland and whats been said on here is so true.

The scots seem to like watchign us loose more than their own team winning. They have a serious case of small man syndrome !!!

Annoying thing is that they are good fans and get behind their team so well. The buzz in aberdeen yesterday was electric. I just cant understand why they want us to loose so much. They claim its our press a lot of the time but the press up here is no better and the absolute shite that comes out of old firm rivalry is just pure shocking sometimes.

It does not apply to all scots though a few of my scottish mates like england because they appreciate what the premiership gives them.

Another thing is that they will sit and watch english premier league, watch english soaps/programmes and listen to english music but at the same time all the english and everything english are c***ts !!!
Old 18-11-2007, 05:15 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by rabmc
Skeg if it wasnt for scotland ! and scottish spirit ! your shitty team would be in the bottom half of the league every season ! cheers

It's funny watching you and the other Scotts going from reason to reason, year to year looking for things to throw at us but the fact is you're OUT, you ain't going to the Euro next year you never were do deal with it.
Old 18-11-2007, 10:07 PM
Iain Mac
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Anyone who watched the Scotland Italy gave last night has to wonder who was fouled at the end - so far as I could see, the Scottish guy had the ball until he was shouldered off by the big Italian who then got the free kick that led to the goal, so I think we were unlucky.

But we lost qualification when somebody put our boys in that ridiculous maroon top.

Scots don't hate the English at all but we do hate being told that you are better than us or that we are shit. This evening the BBC (that's the BRITISH Broadcasting Corporation) gave another good example in their news coverage. We got 30 seconds coverage and no interviews, but England who hadn't even played got minutes of coverage including a press conference with the coach, David Milliband thanking Isreal for their help, and a review of the upcoming match.

That, by the way, is the same BBC who sent camera crews to Sri Lanka to cover the decision on hosting the 2014 Commonwealth Games, and managed to miss the announcement. Would that have happened if Manchester or Birmingham or London had been in the running?

No, I don't think so either, and that's the kind of thing that pisses ME off and makes me support ABE (Anyone But England). And yet, when it comes to something that really matters, like supporting ALL our service people in the different places of danger that they have been sent, I'm right behind each and every one of them.
Old 18-11-2007, 10:21 PM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Iain Mac

So let me get this right you hate the english because the press cover the england stuff more than the scotish stuff?

Loads of lodgic there
Old 18-11-2007, 10:59 PM
dovboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Iain Mac

So let me get this right you hate the english because the press cover the england stuff more than the scotish stuff?

Loads of lodgic there
logic with a d,not much logic there

Quick Reply: C'mon Scotland