General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

cousin ruined by drugs

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 12:36 AM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Daviet
sorry to hear about your cousin lardy
i ve got a friend and the story is exact same just now.nothing i can do for him
another of my friends uncles said to me years ago that if i ever try anything please dont ever do herion as its fucked his whole life.he said its the only drug like a wank.if you do it once you will do it again and this was about 15 years ago.and hes now dead cause of it and his 2 brothers are millonaires with there family business's. ill never forget what he said tho.
i dont think this post should turn into a drug debate tho .
and not all folk that start on weed or try other things go on to rob everyones granny
The whole point of the thread is a drugs debate mate ..... The general feeling that they are bad news.... And it's a proven link between "soft" and hard drugs... And I have seen it first hand several times ...

Drugs are for fucking loosers, it gets no simpler than that......
Old 10-11-2007, 12:43 AM
PeterD
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

folk get into drugs for different reasons though, i can see why a kid from a hard back ground might get into crack or smack to get away (very away) from a harsh life. alright you make your choices but some times you dont know what options you have.

im not advocating drugs here though but sometimes theres more to it.

saying no doesnt work either....
Old 10-11-2007, 12:49 AM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Lucid
folk get into drugs for different reasons though, i can see why a kid from a hard back ground might get into crack or smack to get away (very away) from a harsh life. alright you make your choices but some times you dont know what options you have.

im not advocating drugs here though but sometimes theres more to it.

saying no doesnt work either....
But if the supply chain was cut, it might give people in these situations a chance, it's just cunts taking profit from other peoples misery......... Deal drugs, get a life sentence, simple. That would slow the fuckers down a bit. Bit like gun and knife crime, if you get caught carrying-10 years no parole- simple. Harsh, but a deterrent to wanna be gangstas and gets the real thugs off the streets.

This country is going to rack and ruin due to bleeding hearts human rights loving liberalists, no one has the bollocks to say "NO" anymore. Thats why Crime is so rife, the sentences they hand out for stuff like car theft, burlary etc is laughable, less than 95% go to prison
Old 10-11-2007, 12:59 AM
PeterD
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Thats why my grand parents dont like going along to the shops at 11 am Will.

I always thought that decriminalisation was a positive step because if you could take the likes of weed away from the dealers then you could reduce the expoisure to the guys selling crack, smack etc etc.....but if you've ever bought weed then you know its more likely to be a stoner in a flat and not much else. clubs have a guy with a pocket full of pills and if you turn the rocks then you can find the darker stuff.

why oh why if your of sound body and mind would you do it???

Look at some fucking "celebrity" types junked out their tits

pissed but bear with me
Old 10-11-2007, 05:15 AM
wirralphil
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lardy really hope he sorts him self out and gets the bad wood away from him.

From what i type now is what My mum, dad, sis and me have gone through this week.

Wednesday night around 1am i had a missed call off my sister to say my brother was arrested, they only knew he was arrested as 4 coppers knocked on the door with a search warrent to search my mum and dads house he was kept in for 24hrs and the police told them nothing during the search which took 2 hrs (only his bedroom was searched) we knew it must have to be due to drugs as my bro was a Herion addict from the age of 25 to 29 (now 32).

We heard nothing till he walked through the door Thursday night at 8pm saying that a "friends" garage had been done over by 30 suited bizzies with sheilds. Little did we know his "Friends" garage was a front for the local dealer (a big one at that)

it has now broken all our familys hearts as he told my mum and dad now that he has been back on the gear for 18months (only mild he says) My parents have given him to many chances and as much help as we can but he has chucked it back in our faces.

As from January he will be moving away with one of his mates (a mate who does not take drugs) and be setting up some where to get away from the dead wood so he can start a clean life.

I really would like 5 mins with the scum bag dealer who enticed him back to his old ways. Lucky for me he will be going away for at least 8years for the amount of drugs they found at "the garage".
Old 10-11-2007, 10:05 AM
Smiggy
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Break his legs and throw him in his bedroom for 6 weeks.

I'm sorry (I don't even know why I'm appologising ) but I've absolutely no sympathy for these cunts. They rob the old and the frail, they're too cowardly to try it on with someone who'll maybe kick their arse. My mates 82 year old gran was dragged down the back garden of her home by these fucking scumbags and attacked so that they could get into her house and steal her pension money. She has fuck all, lives in a council house, no bank book or nothing, just struggles by on a shitty pension and these lowlifes knocked her back door and when she answered they dragged her down her back steps and halfway down her garden, then 'set about her' leaving her with a black eye, and a broken cheekbone, not to mention the mental scarring.

I agree with an earlier poster, lace the fucking stuff with poison and let the bastards die, they're no use to society at all, just a fukin burden and a threat to all the normal people who go about their lives within the law, working and paying taxes.

And I have seen it first hand, with people I know well - doesn't change my view one little bit. Probably makes it more strong.

SMG
Old 10-11-2007, 11:39 AM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Dannn
Sad stuff

Anyway why do people think its big and clever to snort coke - seems to be almost bragged about on here by some.....
agreed - pathetic isn't it?
Old 10-11-2007, 12:48 PM
Dannn
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Originally Posted by foreigneRS
Sad stuff

Anyway why do people think its big and clever to snort coke - seems to be almost bragged about on here by some.....
I think so - but it just seems to be OK and cool to do it at the moment!
Old 10-11-2007, 01:34 PM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by foreigneRS
Sad stuff

I think so - but it just seems to be OK and cool to do it at the moment!
The funny thing is, its only seen to be 'cool' by the people who take it though, yet seen as sad by people that dont.

I really cant see how people can talk so openly about it though, like in the link above as though its 'normal behaviour'. If only they knew what the majority of people thought of them.
Old 10-11-2007, 01:48 PM
Daviet
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

folk say weed automatically leads to other drugs and then in to a druggie.yes it can happen but i think not everyone is like that.its the fact u have to go to a house to get the stuff illegally and then someone tries to sell you other shit.and weak folk will probably try it.and as i said above ther person that told me about herion said its like a wank..
the country has got a major problem with coke and smack but to say everyone that takes drugs is a loser it pretty narrow minded surely
ive smoked weed 15 years and so hav my mates so how come we aint all robbing your gran and jagging up smack?
Old 10-11-2007, 10:37 PM
wirralphil
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Smiggy
Break his legs and throw him in his bedroom for 6 weeks.

I'm sorry (I don't even know why I'm appologising ) but I've absolutely no sympathy for these cunts. They rob the old and the frail, they're too cowardly to try it on with someone who'll maybe kick their arse. My mates 82 year old gran was dragged down the back garden of her home by these fucking scumbags and attacked so that they could get into her house and steal her pension money. She has fuck all, lives in a council house, no bank book or nothing, just struggles by on a shitty pension and these lowlifes knocked her back door and when she answered they dragged her down her back steps and halfway down her garden, then 'set about her' leaving her with a black eye, and a broken cheekbone, not to mention the mental scarring.

I agree with an earlier poster, lace the fucking stuff with poison and let the bastards die, they're no use to society at all, just a fukin burden and a threat to all the normal people who go about their lives within the law, working and paying taxes.

And I have seen it first hand, with people I know well - doesn't change my view one little bit. Probably makes it more strong.

SMG
fuckin makes me fume when i see a stupid fuckin answer like that.

their is a person who i work with on the gear and he is the hardest grafter in the place. sure people rob for their addiction but killing them all is a stupid fucking answer.
Old 11-11-2007, 10:25 AM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by wirralphil
their is a person who i work with on the gear and he is the hardest grafter in the place. sure people rob for their addiction but killing them all is a stupid fucking answer.
you work with someone on gear?

i could NOT hang around with a junkie fuck never mind work with them. if you know then others must too so why has he still got a job?

Smack head cunts should all be steralised so they cant breed more shite into the world!

They only have themselves to blame. I very much doubt their first hit wasnt their own choice
Old 11-11-2007, 11:31 AM
wirralphil
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Lambchop
Originally Posted by wirralphil
you work with someone on gear?

i could NOT hang around with a junkie fuck never mind work with them. if you know then others must too so why has he still got a job?

Smack head cunts should all be steralised so they cant breed more shite into the world!

They only have themselves to blame. I very much doubt their first hit wasnt their own choice
nobody likes the fella but as he is a Supervisor, yes you read that right oh and i don't go near the fella he works on days and in another bay away from me.
Old 11-11-2007, 11:38 AM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

supervisor?!

how does he fund said habit btw? i guess it cant be cheap! and does he take the shit at work?
Old 11-11-2007, 12:03 PM
wirralphil
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Lambchop
supervisor?!

how does he fund said habit btw? i guess it cant be cheap! and does he take the shit at work?
from what people say on the day shift he smokes it, he's a proper hard grafter around he's about 50 but looks 70, face all withdrawn.

considering the Supervisors wage is around 4ton a week on days without bonus and the cunt still lives with his mum due to his wife leaving him yrs ago.

December last year was ad for him tho i'd only worked their 5months and the other night lads found his stash in work of around 100quids worth they put if down the shitter, he was fuming
Old 11-11-2007, 12:54 PM
Rich_w
Proven Legendary Status

Someone once said to me "You cant tell anybody anything" Its a valid point, you cant FORCE anybody to give up anything. Smoking/Drinking/Heroin (speeding?) They have to WANT to. Thats the motivation otherwise you become the nagger. And everyone just clams up when that happens.

As for drug use, Im of the opinion that you can do what ever you like, so long as it doesnt affect anybody around you in any way.
Old 11-11-2007, 02:52 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

ive came back from the edge myself but with cocaine not smack.i cant explain why i did it as even at the time i didnt really enjoy the feeling although i was never at the point of doing anything in the house or resorting to crime..
he will have passed the point where he knows he's f**ked but doesnt see any way out so just continues as he has nothing to lose now anyway.
i sorted myself out after my little girl was born as when she looked up at me with unconditional love i realised that its my responsability to teach this little person right from wrong and to give her a good an honest upbringing and that is the most important thing in my life.
i know its stupid and selfish to get to that stage but until your cousin wants to stop nothing you say or do will make any difference.
one day he will realise but hopefully he wont die before that day comes.
Old 11-11-2007, 02:55 PM
lardypants
Banned

well said that man fair play too ya

unfortunatly he did have 2 kids with his missis and she had 2 already, all 4 children were put into care over a year ago