General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

That Birmingham bloke who films police and winds them up....

Search this Thread

Old 30-10-2007 | 12:52 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Default That Birmingham bloke who films police and winds them up....

Someone on here posted his video where they came into his garden and tried to make up a law about filming to arrest him then walked of sulking when they got confirmation on the radio that they were wrong. Anyway he has loads more and i've only just seem them.

Ones below where he's filming as usual and they pull up and start getting ratty about it and the second one where they suddenly pull up at 3:45am and shine a light in his window for ages. WTF is that all about?

Anyone else seen them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh4R0ZLpjNg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW6bAKlGtHg

And the old one for good measure:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfQrDK9YHas
Old 30-10-2007 | 05:31 PM
cossiegreg1
PassionFord Post Troll

fuckin mad that.i bet the coppers hate him.
funny behaviour shining the light in the window.i would of went out and asked wtf they thought they were doin
Old 30-10-2007 | 09:15 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I know it must be a revenge thing as people do say the police will hassle you as best they can if you annoy them or make things hard for them.
Old 30-10-2007 | 09:31 PM
900ss
RWD Racer

Default Re: That Birmingham bloke who films police and winds them up

Originally Posted by skeg
And the old one for good measure:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfQrDK9YHas
Classic
Old 30-10-2007 | 09:36 PM
Rich_w
Proven Legendary Status

What a fucking spanner!

What exactly does he think will happen? I bet he'd be the first to complain if they were too busy talking to some cock with a camcorder instead of actually doing their job.

I know some people get off on annoying the Police. But honestly I cant see any need to draw attention to yourslef needlessly.
Old 30-10-2007 | 11:34 PM
Gatecrasher
Not welcome...

Old 31-10-2007 | 08:50 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Rich_w
What a fucking spanner!

What exactly does he think will happen? I bet he'd be the first to complain if they were too busy talking to some cock with a camcorder instead of actually doing their job.

You've got a point mate but the police seem to think hes doing something wrong so in reality its them thats wasting their own time. Did you hear the one where they pull up in the van and the female copper says they will stay there all night unless he goes in?

Its not breaking law, nothing they can do so because of that they pull up in the middle of the night and wind him up. Surely that's a bit over the top and show exactly how childish they can be or how they do get you back. It is a bit sad filming police all the time but clearly the police think they are immune from being filmed because they have a uniform and that's why i find it funny. There is fuck all they can do and they don't like it.

Honestly if they are camped outside his at 3:45am when he's in bed shinning torches at his house and someone gets robbed and they aren't on the streets who is to blame!

If we can be filmed they can be filmed if we can't speed then they shouldn't speed, sadly this isn't the case.